Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Lilac Spa and Relaxation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:01 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

"The shoulders, hmm?" She moves her hands up his back, the tips of her
glove fingers gliding across his skin, until she reaches his shoulders. There, she starts to gently squeeze and rub them, to loosen them up. "Too much heavy lifting creates a good amount of stress. Your back probably needs some more rubbing as well. Maybe your legs as well, but we'll get there soon enough."

Quote:

Quote:

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
Etheri nodded in agreement before laying his head back onto the bench. Anna seemed to be an expert on what she was doing, and let her do her thing. He felt a couple of knots in his shoulders loosen up as she squeezed them. He didn't mind this at all, and started zoning out a bit. He was brought back into reality for a split second, as Anna mentioned the stresses heavy lifting would create. He nodded at this, "You're the expert. If you need me to move or do anything to help, feel free to ask." He said before putting his head back down.
¤

Mood: Relaxed, Understanding, Pretty happy in general
Thinking: The number 14233221 describes itself; it has one four, two threes,three twos and two ones. -What what? Oh right. What Anna says is likely to be true.
Company:Sora Kitsu, Princess Rei, Anna Askr,
OOC: I tried thinking of a random 'daydream' That's why there that weird section of numbers describing themselves xD

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"For now, just need to answer a question that might seem a bit personal...but if we do your legs, would you be comfortable removing your pants? You can keep your underwear on, but I'll be able to give you a better experience if I work without them. But it's your call in this case." She finishes with his shoulders after a minute, and begins to move back down his back.

Quote:

Quote:

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
Anna seemed to be more comfortable with what she asked than Etheri was. The reason being though, was because he did not want her to feel awkward. Although, being the spa's owner, she'd probably seen it all. "Well, this is the spa after all, so it's not all that uncommon." He mentioned. Though, they barely knew each other. He was not overly phased by the matter, he was trying to be a gentleman. Maybe he was going overboard? He wasn't too sure. "I guess if you're alright with it, I will."
¤

Thinking: Wellp, this escalated quickly. Whatever I could do to help, I said. Guess I'll stick to my word.
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"I would not have offered it if I wasn't alright with it." Anna responds. "I'll let you do the unbuttoning and all that. Wouldn't want to get too intimate, now would we?" She chuckles, and her hands move to his lower make, her fingers pressing deep into his skin. "But as you say, this isn't too uncommon a thing to happen. I just need to let people know before it happens so that they don't think I'm molesting them or anything." She then continues working on his back, while waiting for him to undo his pants.

Quote:

Quote:

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
"Alright, That's understandable." He couldn't help but laugh at her small joke. "Aha, no no- At least let us go out to eat first." He joked. He tried not to shake too much while he laughed. After a brief moment he proceeded to remove his remaining clothing so that Anna could continue with the massage. Even so,
he was surprisingly relaxed still. Any other scenario like this, and he'd be blushing in embarrassment.
¤

Mood: Relaxed, Understanding, Joking
Thinking: Yeah, this is alright. Damn, that joke was hilarious.
OOC: I might be able to squeeze in one more reply after this one. then i really gotta head to sleep.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Well, I mean, you are already paying me for something." Once he's down to his underwear, she quickly lifts her hands and begins rubbing the back of his legs. "Though I wouldn't complain to you buying me dinner at some point or other. Free food is always nice." She rubs him for another few moments, then asks up. "So, where's your tightest spot now?"

Quote:

Quote:

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:50 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
Well now Etheri's cheeks reddened slightly. He didn't know she was open to actually going to dinner with him. Though, he couldn't agree more with the whole free food aspect of it. "Well, sure. I work at Cidne's down the street from here. I'd be willing to take you there sometime if you want." He said, his voice a bit quieter, yet more sincere. He honestly didn't know what he was getting himself into, but Anna seemed like a nice person, and having someone to hang around with at the Restaurant didn't seem like such a bad idea. He thought for a moment at her next question. "Wellp, I'd say my lower legs and feet get sore, too from time to time- but that's just because I enjoy walking more than riding places." He replied.
¤

Thinking: Oh god, she actually wants to eat with me?
OOC: I really gotta head up to bed now. Thanks for the RP! I'll be back ASAP tomorrow. Although I might try my kindle.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Anna can't help but notice Etheri's cheeks change color, causing her to let a light laugh out. "Didn't meant to embarrass you, I was just playing along. But if you want to actually go out for dinner, I wouldn't complain. Once you man up and ask me properly, of course." When he mentions his feet, Anna moves her hands down there, taking his left foot tenderly into her hands. "Your foot will probably start to cramp up at this point, and so I'm going to push up on your toes, okay? That should prevent most of the cramping, though there may still be some." Before he has time to respond, she's pressing her thumb into his foot, giving it an even deeper massage than the rest of his body, or so it would seem.

Quote:

Quote:

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:29 pm
Sora Kitsu
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kitsu noticed that the woman had taken one of the chairs. She asked him how he liked living here in Starcreek. He had never lived anywhere else. "I've lived here my entire life.
I just kept to myself."
he shot back at her. She might not talk much, but that was all he could really say. "What about yourself?" He knew he had to make peaceful small talk, as it was his job.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

[[OOC: ]]

Princess Zelda21

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:52 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Slightly nervous ↛ wíth: Sora Kitsu, Anna, Etheri ↛ lσcαtíσn: Lilac Spa and Relaxation ↛ σutfít

"It's alright, I guess. More of a major culture shock, to be more precise." Princess Rei admitted while glancing up at Kitsu. The least she could do was keep him company while he did his own job for the moment. Looking back at his features, he didn't appear all that strange. "Sometimes I wonder why a witch such as Karmala would be so spiteful towards only one city. Just because she didn't get what she wanted, doesn't mean it's right to punish the citizens of StarCreek." Rei added observantly as if somewhat lost in thought. Her train of thought turned back to the present for the moment. "What do you prefer to do when you're not working here?" she inquired curiously.

[օօƈ]:
Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:01 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
Etheri remained silent as Anna's comment to "man up" pierced him slightly. Sure, she was only joking of course, but this was something much deeper. Etheri's father told him this before Etheri was sent away. This recollection drifted away again, as Anna would ask about anything else. Following his response, she had his foot in her hand. She was right that it did cramp slightly but not enough to bother him. "Ah-!'He gasped in reaction to it cracking a bit, but it didn't seem to hurt him. It merely startled him. He chuckled slightly. Eheh..sorry. You're doing alright." He replied. He still thought of her proposition to ask her out properly and he intended to get to know her more. They had only just met after all. He remained silent and thought of what to ask. He was curious about her curse. Perhaps it could be the reason why she wore gloves, but it seemed personal. What if it was something serious? Well, it wouldn't hurt to ask. "You mentioned it was dangerous to take your gloves off. Not to be nosy, but what would happen if you didn't have your gloves? "
¤

Mood: Relaxed, understanding, startled a bit, curious
Thinking: well..before I do " man up" and ask I should get to know Anna more. I wonder why it would be dangerous to not wear gloves
OOC: kindle replies take forever. .

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:19 pm
Sora Kitsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kitsu listened to the woman, his ears were turned towards her. She talked about it being a big culture shock. He didn't know anything about that. "I mean you went from being a princess to here. I can understand that."

She talked about Karmala. Kitsu's hands shook under the desk. Sure, the woman had ruined most of their lives. He had always been told it was because of losing a loved one. He would pass over that topic all together.

She was asking him something personal, but not too personal. "I mostly go home and make things." He didn't go into details about what he made. In fact, he hadn't set up a prank in a while. Was he losing touch with himself? This is why he didn't want a job.

[[OOC: ]]

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:07 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November2ndThursday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Unlocking and entering the spa, Anna looks around for a moment. There seemed to be no sign of her receptionist, so it looked like Anna might be on her own today. Shrugging, she stepped into her office to change into a more fitting attire, as she would again be taking on the role of masseuse, among other things. She then waits for her first customer to show up.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out