Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:16 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna sighed once Davina calmed down, bowing his head as the nurses left once they helped get Davina to lay down. He was about to sit down till he heard a woman enter the room, causing him to look in her direction as she asked about how they were. "Besides Ms. Kua here... I'm fine." He told her while he remained standing. "Might I ask who you are?" He asked the woman as closed the door behind her, segregating them form the outside world for the moment as he tensed himself incase she attacked.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage
Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:57 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Two older people, a man and a woman ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

When her gaze shifted towards the woman, she could tell the older lady wasn't exactly too thrilled being stuck in the hospital. Rei couldn't blame the lady though, considering the circumstances. She then turned to look back at the older gentleman as he asked a question. "I'm Princess Rei Riberu, pleased to make your acquaintance M'lord. I work here as a doctor. Before you ask, no, I'm honestly not on the witch's side. Truth is, I'm just as much a victim of her curse as you two are." Rei answered him calmly, giving a slight bow in respect out of habit. While she cautiously approached the side of the woman's bed, the princess kept a very calm composure as best she could and stood on the left side. "How did you both wind up here?" she asked the gentleman curiously. Her gaze quickly scanned over the older woman's body, examining the extent of her injuries. No doubt it didn't seem very extensive that she couldn't tend to. Rei looked back at the older man, patient as ever to hear his explanation before starting any sort of treatment on the lady before her.

[օօƈ]: I apologize for the additional notice. Meant to quote you both at once, not several times.
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:11 pm
Zoey Andrea Luna Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina looked at the woman, she didn't care for pleasantries. All she wanted was results. The woman introduced herself as a princess. Yay, titles. Meanwhile, they would be treated as urchins of the street if they were to go by the same classification as she was using. "All you need to know is that I broke my back, and I'm awaiting to be brought into surgery. Unless you have pain medication, or are about to whisk me off, I don't care."

Davina was making an impression that she didn't want to be there, or at least that she was not a nice person. She didn't want what people typically wanted. Hell, she was tempted to get up from the seat that she was on in their head, and walk over to her room, to check on the Zygote's progress.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: btw, I enjoy this roleplay, Davina does not, sorry]
KnightsRoyal
Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:21 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna watched the Ninja lady before she spoke her name as a princess, which made him raise his eyebrow to question that fact alone. Yet, he didn't care and soon sat back down beside Davina once again as she told them that she was not on the witches side. It did help but the question about how they both ended up here got her response from Davina first. "Somehow, I broke my right arm... I opted for magic to get to Davina here faster." He told her while she was blunt in her observations.

Youroka Kage
Princess Zelda21

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:46 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed, slightly curious ↛ wíth: Zoey Kua, older gentleman ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

When Princess Rei turned her gaze, towards Zoey, she had a feeling the lady wasn't in a happy mood. Both of their answers seemed to fill in the blanks of what occurred fairly decently. "Hmm, I see. At least you made it here in one piece. Might I ask your name, sir?" Rei inquired curiously. She lowered her mask out of habit so the two could see the rest of her face, not wanting to seem like a total stranger. The princess didn't mind it at all, sensing she could at least trust them not to spread any unwanted gossip. Her gaze shifted back towards the older woman, who clearly wasn't eager to stay. "Well then M'lady, just try and relax. I could tend to you both since I'm already here." Rei suggested to her calmly. "Would you prefer if I used healing magic on your injury?" she asked Zoey in a very calm voice. Clearly there was something about the woman's personality which seemed odd. Though Rei had guessed it might of had to do with Zoey's curse. Still, she waited patiently as ever, her expression nearly stoic at this point.

[օօƈ]:
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:02 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina's eyes narrowed. The woman was suggesting for her to calm down, but wanted to go against her wishes and use magic on the wound. She understood that it was riskier to go ahead with surgery, but she didn't trust magic, on Zoey's body. All magic left a mark on people, whether mentally or physically.

"As I stated previously to the other doctors, I do not want magic used on my body. I understand the risks that I am taking." She was almost tempted to take the magic, for the sake of the growing Egg inside of her body, however, she also didn't want the child to be tainted by it. "Well, his arm is healed, and I'm just waiting for the medication to take me into sleepy land." She would wait for the person to decide what she was doing in this room. She then started to stare at the ceiling, another dose of morphine being pushed through her IV.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: btw, I enjoy this roleplay, Davina does not, sorry]
KnightsRoyal
Princess Zelda21

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:14 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna heard her ask for his name as she lowered her mask before he calmly responded, "Ragna Rutherhart, recent hire for the police department.... hopefully still working there." He told her while she tried to tell Davina to relax while to use magic on Davina's injury. He winced visibly as he waited for Davina to respond, to which she responded to keep herself mentally, 'stable' was the word he was looking for. He nodded his head at Davina's other statement before he said, "Yeah... my right arm got healed by another doctor... she really wants to go with the surgery, I would suggest going through with it."

Youroka Kage
Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:48 am
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Zoey Kua, Ragna Rutherhart ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei managed to nod once in understanding to Zoey's statement. She didn't want to make her upset, knowing stress was usually a bad idea to have before any surgery.
"Hmm, alright. Guess that leaves me with not much else to do after my shift." Rei replied to her calmly. Her gaze once more shifted back towards the older man who introduced himself, to which she managed to smile a little. "Sounds like you've found the right job then, despite the dangerous risks it may have. I began my life as a ninja because that was the job my father had, which I guess was a clan tradition. By the time I turned ten, I sneaked into my mother's castle in her homeland, and nearly got sent to the dungeon. That's when I learned of my royal heritage. I don't recall much afterwards." she spoke calmly, stopping herself before going into further detail.

[օօƈ]:
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:02 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina couldn't take the anticipation any longer. She needed to make sure she wasn't making the body toxic for the egg. She closed her eyes, and the entire body went lax suddenly. She pushed herself off the seat, her legs being numb while in the seat. She looked at Zoey, Andrea, and Luna. The least that she could do was put them in their respective beds. She hadn't done so in the past, but they knew about her now, so she might as well make them at least a little more comfortable.

She picked Zoey off the couch first, and carried her up the stairs. She placed Zoey in her bed. She gave her sister a kiss on the head. 'I wish that I would have woken up sooner, I never wanted you to feel pain, ever.' Davina then had an odd feeling, it felt like she was being dragged into her room. This had never happened before, why was it happening now? She pulled herself down the stairs, to the seat. She barely sat down in it, opening her eyes briefly. She looked at Ragna, her eyes wild. "Don't let them use magic on me!"Then without warning, the sucking picked up, and she was thrown into her room, leaving the chair empty, and their eyes without a pupal.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC:]
KnightsRoyal
Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:19 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna nodded his head as she told him about her small history and that she was a ninja before she became a princess.... now she was a doctor princess... a princess of doctors and... ninjas? It made Ragna's head hurt a tad, yet he saw Davina's body go limp, causing him to move to hold her hand as she seemed unresponsive for a bit. He sighed before she returned to violently tell him to tell anyone who had magic to not use it on her. "I promise!" He responded before she was pulled away, being sent to her room without anyone else able to take the seat.

Youroka Kage
Princess Zelda21

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:35 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Zoey Kua, Ragna Rutherhart ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei fell silent for a while, noting that Zoey seemed to be semi-conscious for a split second. After hearing the woman mention once more about not wanting any magic used on her, she had somehow fallen into a slumber from what Rei guessed. Perhaps it was from the morphine Zoey was given earlier. Glancing at the clock on the wall, she noted it was not as late in the day as she thought, but then turned to face Ragna. "It should be about time for her surgery very soon, according to the schedule." When Rei paused to gather her thoughts, she reached into her small left side pouch and handed him a folded up piece of paper with her name, home address and a hand drawn picture of her clan symbol beneath; A lunar eclipsed crescent moon overlapping the sun. "Here, this is for you. In case you ever need to get a hold of me for any reason, especially medical emergencies. Please don't hesitate to write." she explained simply, giving a small, shy smile.

[օօƈ]:
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:00 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey's body laid still. Her eyes, which were open remained opened, and unblinking. Her breathing was steady, but she was unmoving
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: When the dice hate you]
KnightsRoyal
Princess Zelda21

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:21 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna watched over Zoey before he looked to Princess as she talked about it being time for surgery because of the schedule before he got up. "I want to stay there by her side." He told her before he was given the paper with her information. "Thank you." He stated while putting the paper away, placing a hand on Zoey's hand, waiting for them to start moving the bed.

Youroka Kage
Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:37 pm
User Image

"I agree, it's better if she had someone she trusts to keep watch." Rei replied with a slight nod in understanding. Sure enough, it had come time for the surgery to begin shortly. The princess walked over to the door and opened it, then headed back towards the bed. "Let's be on our way." she added, noting the time. Rei began pushing it with Zoey asleep on down the hall, heading towards the E.R. on the east wing within the main floor. The hallways felt like they were long, but that didn't bug her considering how vast the building appeared. "So, what made you decide to become an officer?" Rei asked the older gentleman curiously, trying to think of something to distract her for a little while.

[օօƈ]:
Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:41 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea woke up, holding her head. What the hell had happened? The chair was empty again, however, she heard something on the TV. It was a replay of what had happened, showing her another woman giving a bag to Ragna. She told him to write her any time that he needed healing, and then it replayed again. Her cheeks puffed out, and she ran over to the chair and took over.

On the outside, their blank eyes turned green, she then screamed out. "He's mine you hussy!" She then tried to get up to fight the woman, but she found she couldn't move her legs. Why weren't their legs moving? "Ragna, why can't I move my legs?" Her voice went from angry to scared.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: When the dice hate you]
KnightsRoyal
Princess Zelda21

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items