Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Karma Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:15 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Eilese~
With: Carcer
Apparel: red crop top, jean short shorts, black thigh highs with stiletto heels
Emotions: Frustration

Eliese walked into the bar with a sigh and ran a hand through her lose hair. Again to the bar it was after what seemed like age's. She had put off drinking again for a time, motly for as long as she could and it could only last so long. So as she entered her once common ground she looked about.
No familiar faces were here currently as she walked past the entrance. It didnt seem like many were here, and one seemed more soaked then the others. Glancing him over she shrugged off the idea of bothering the man. He seemed stuck with his own troubles.
The two women at the bar seemed to be having their own chat though, they seemed nice enough. She gave a small sigh, she didnt want to trouble any of them and if she were to go by them then she knew the bad luck she had would rub off onto them. So walking to the bar she took the lone corner and leaned on the wall as she awaited the bartender to walk over. "One Black Russian, but could you add two cherries for me?" she asked the bartender with a cocky grin and a wink, the old habit of her constant flirting never ending still.
She glanced at everyone at the bar once more and if she mad eye contact she gave her classic grin to them as she awaited her drink. She honestly didnt mind what came to their heads once they seen her hardly clothed. She took her pride in her option of clothing and her style over all. She loved the idea she could dress as she liked now even in places that it seemed odd for it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:44 pm
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MOOD: awkward and pretending to be a decent human being ✦ WITH: "lana" ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

Now it appears that the people were filing in one by one into the bar, like a slow trickle, but it was surely business for the Karma bar, that's for sure. Hearing off to the side, there was a newcomer that was ordering... Water? Why? Was he only sticking around to take refuge from the rain? She can't blame him though and only smiled towards this strange man after Lana's after comment. "I'm guessing it's either you dislike alcohol or you're waiting for the rain to let up." She cheerfully chimed towards the new stranger, seeing how the alcoholic beverage was relaxing her with every sip.

She then turned back to Lana, her expression appearing a bit worried and grim. Oh, she was quite aware of the rumors that the witch or any other creatures of darkness lurked around those who remained lonely. Was it because she was a monster herself, or was it really because she just couldn't make any friends as the coroner of StarCreek? Mori tried her best to keep her identity unshowy, but no matter what she did, those rumors still haunted her. Suspicion rosed in her thoughts, her light hazel eyes flickering to the newcomers in wonder that they might have been the witch or some of her goons. The demon herself didn't know how they appeared, she only did hear about them through word of mouth. The witch could disguise herself, so be careful, were the words she remembered from other bar going customers, but how carefully did she need to be? For now, she needed to stick around at least somebody so she wouldn't be preyed upon.

"Lana, now you mentioned that. I rather not. You don't think they are in the bar right now, right?" A nervous chuckle rattled from the youthful individual, her brows slanting slightly to hint at her discomfort of the thought something could be watching her at this very moment. Shifting her attention towards the sound of the bar doors opening, it appeared another figure showed up. One that appeared a little daring for rainy weather, but Mori wasn't the type to judge. At least they looked quite flattering in their outfit instead of wearing some kind of flimsy vinyl cheaply dubbed as "clothing." Sinking a bit in her cheaply produced raincoat, the hazel eyes of the young woman looked back to Lana to think about how to patch up this conversation. Did she really seem very standoffish? Normally kept to herself during her drinking nights, she didn't really bother accepting drinks from others. This was her time to unwind and be herself - something she normally couldn't do. It felt like there were restraints here again, in the one place she can feel like nothing could bother her. This was all tedious work just to look warm-hearted in the eyes of the folks of StarCreek.

"Do you like ordering those hot wings or mozzerella sticks in bars like this? I normally don't eat, since I eat at home. We can share if you want." Mori cheerfully offered, hoping she can at least pay the kind lady back with some food. Some chicken does actually sound good right now, since it was just plain meat after all.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:54 pm
User Image

"Lana"

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

tab tab Hearing Mori's questions, Lana turns slightly to face her again. "I don't think much in that area. They might be here, they might not. I wouldn't really be able to tell, if they were, so I don't worry about it." She offers a little smile at that, perfectly masking her plain lie. Of course she'd be aware of any demonic spirits in the bar. She controls all of them, after all, in one way or another. But she knew better than to out herself without the situation calling for it.

Her eyes, just for a moment, are called away to glance at Eliese, though she just as quickly turns away. One target at a time, for now. Returning her gaze to Mori, she keeps her smile up as the porcelain shell considers ordering appetizer items. She moves back to the seat next to Mori, nodding. "Yeah, we could do that. Want me to pay, since you're still on that budget? Or we could get both wings and mozzarella sticks, and each pay for one of them." She then finishes off the alcoholic coffee, and requests another beer from the bartender, to go with the possible food.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

Invidere

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:46 am
User Image
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Stahl § Venerra
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
Where: Karma Bar | With: Other customers | Mood: Calm-ish?

Stahl's gaze had flicked to the rows of bottle on the other side of the bar, intrigued by the sheer number and variety, when he heard a nearby voice. Sure, there were voices all over the place, people idly chatting away as they drank, but this one caught his attention, if only because it seemed that his choice in drink caught theirs. Emerald eyes had flicked to the woman with light pink hair, but then to the bartender as he reappeared and placed the glass in front of him just as quickly. Letting out a nervous chuckle, he once again rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Well..." He began, only to cut himself off as the second female spoke up. Her words would've been a little biting, accusatory even, under the right mood and with the right expression, but the cheeriness in her tone at least implied she was helping rather than taunting...that or it was just her alcohol speaking...or he was once again putting trust in his judgement after specifically telling himself not to. Either way, he smiled back, there was no reason to be sour about anything now that he was indoors. "The second one, definitely...or at least..." He paused for a moment in thought, touching the tip of a finger to his chin whilst his eyes glanced up at the ceiling. "Can't say I've drank enough to say I like or dislike it." He said, turning his gaze once again to the pair and shrugging lightly. All things considered, he wasn't sure if today was the time to find out, he did have a few things left on the to-do list before risking going overboard and getting blackout drunk.

With that out of the way, Stahl began to raise his glass to take a sip, but paused as he caught a fragment o their conversation. Turns out it was really hard not to when there's literally only a few chairs distance between himself and the talking parties. Someone, or something, potentially being in the bar had the pale-haired girl a little worried if his assumptino from the slight glance at her expression was correct, but the other seemed unconcerned...or at the very least less worried. That was as far as he could gather, which honestly was a whole lot of nothing...but really, was it any of his business? He had learned from past encounters that butting into the moment wasn't considered especially polite. With that in mind, he turned his attention back to his water. Taking a long sip, Stahl hesitated, lowering the glass and staring at it for a second. His expression was a mix of uncertainty and a splash of...disappointment? "Could use a bit more..." He thought, closing his eyes and concentrating quickly.

On any other day he'd reconsider, but since it wasn't all that warm out, what was the harm? It wasn't like he didn't have any water in front of him to compensate, it was literally the reason the thought came to mind at all. Shuffling his jaw a little as if to dislodge something, he brought his free hand to his lips. With a little adjustment he pulled out what could only have been described as a dark-brown almond...well, that's what it looked like anyway. A slight twinge of discomfort as he opened his eyes, Stahl dropped it into the water and watched, the hand not holding onto the glance making small motions with a finger as if to urge something to rise. Right on cue, the little object wriggled slightly before splitting across the middle, something green poking out...or rather, pushing out. Within seconds, what looked like a small stalk of seaweed, barely long enough to reach the surface of the water, spread itself out, little bubbles and fragments dispersing into the surrounding beverage. Once it had settled, Stahl gave it a slight swirl before taking another sip, this time a small nod of approval following as he continued, hoping he wouldn't get in trouble with the bartender for adding his own little touch.

Invidere

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:44 pm

~Eilese~
Emotions: Unease

Eilese took her drink with joy when it arrived and grabbing one cheery she tossed it int her mouth and ate the cheery. She sat quietly still and half listened to the chatter at the bar. After all there wasnt much seating here, the girl she concluded were on a date by how that talking went and her smile faltered for a moment. The male talking to himself caught her attention next and grabbing her drink she lifted it up and decided to hell with being nice.
She was going to annoy someone and make friends with a nondrunk and actual person. Although as she came to a chair closer to his she raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Neat trick there, and you looked upset sweetie. Im Eilese, I used to come here all the time, so stop looking guilty and ill tell Carcer your with me she was the owner last I checked." Eliese gave a half proper smile to the male. His emotions didnt seem very upbeat honestly and she could only assume his trick was a part of his curse. Although she did hope to at least get a decent hello out of the man, she never expected full conversations since she never had any anymore. She just avoided people or sat in her piercing shop Iding people all day. Even she had days off though once in a while and since she had yet to go out and try to make a friends or even see someone. Elises wanted to at least have a drink now.
If she made a friend more power to her although she had her doubts it would become something such as that seeing how she only managed a few or more so one in this town, and that one was Carcer if the woman could even be called a friend.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:10 pm
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MOOD: awkward and pretending to be a decent human being ✦ WITH: "lana" ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

So it was true that the man was really taking shelter from the rain until it had subsided. Mori uttered a light chuckle to this, but she couldn't judge the poor rain dodging guy for not wanting to try any of the alcohol. Her very first experience with this stuff made her feel sick and wanted to spit out the concoction, leaving her to think why humans stomached this drink to begin with. After the response of the light pink haired woman though, Mori decided to order the fried bar snacks anyways, since her offer was to pay off for the drinks and didn't really care about the budget she placed upon herself. Raising her glass to sip the remaining coffee liquor mixture, she began to feel the strong dazed feeling in her head. Oh great, she should be getting home before she decided to drink herself silly.

Turning to look at Lana after the frying sounds behind the bar were heard, Mori felt like her debt was slightly paid off. Hopefully, the woman liked the hot wings and mozzarella sticks as much as she did, since fried food reminded herself of the rain. At least the frying noises anyways. "Hope you don't mind, Lana. I'll pay this time." Mori spoke modestly, rubbing the back of her neck shyly then crammed her cold hand back into her pocket. Shifting her eyes towards the clock, it looked like it was almost midnight. How long has she been staying here and drinking?

The basket of the fried food was placed gently on the table then, the hazel eyes of the demon stared at a mozzarella stick sticking out of their pile. Picking one off gently, it's not like she can even feel the heat of the freshly fried food truthfully. Was she supposed to wait? No matter, she was really hungry at this point. "Go ahead, I'm going to eat a little bit of this and plan on heading home. Hopefully, I can get there without falling over." She joked while under the influence, then stuck the crispy, cheesy mozzerella stick into her mouth that strangely appeared like the void for some strange reason.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:30 pm
User Image

"Lana"

tab tab "What, starting to have a little trouble with walking?" She chuckles at that, then takes a stick and starts to eat it. "It might not look like it, but I do have a surprisingly good tolerance for this kind of stuff." She gestures slightly towards her now empty glass. "So if you feel like you need someone to walk you home, I'm more than open to help you with that. Your call, though." She finishes that stick, and starts another. "And thanks for the food."

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

Invidere

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:31 pm
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
Mori didn't feel like sticking too long, seeing how she still needed to head on home and rest soon. Maybe she'll go ingest more water at home so she wouldn't show up to work with a killer hangover. She normally drank this kind of stuff when she was sure she had a day off. Maybe it was because of a pretty face and some kindness that did it. Mori reached for another stick of mozzarella then, eating them away to let it absorb some alcohol in her system. Still, the thought of drably tending to the bodies of the dead didn't sound as fun as drinking in the bar right about now, but she had to go in anyways.

To be honest, the only reason she ever taken the coroner job was that there was peace and quiet. The dead didn't question her odd behavior, and when came a funeral, she only had to smile sadly and watch the mourning of the grieving families. She never thought it was boring then, but chatting with at least someone brought some amusement into her life for once. Another stick of cheesy mozzarella vanished away in her void like insides, and she went ahead to take another piece in the food basket to help finish the food ordered.

"No worries... And, I can take you up on the order, Lana. I actually need to head into work tomorrow anyways, I rather not have myself sleeping in a dumpster anytime soon." Another joke, it seems she's been throwing dry humor left and right whenever she was slightly under the influence. Again, after another round of pretending to chew up her food, she took a hot wing this time and only had to place the chicken into her mouth to emulate biting. She was really like a shapeless slime monster, a one huge stomach that can digest whatever that was stuck into her form. Nature's cleaning crew to be exact.

((Writing a short response before day ends.))

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:40 pm
User Image

"Lana"

tab tab Lana continues to eat as well, soon having finished half of the food which had been ordered. "Oh? Well then, we should probably finish up and get you home." In a manner somewhat similar to Mori, she was putting on something of an act. Only in her case, it was that she was a mild alcoholic with a penchant for appetizers. She knew that deep down, even if she had once been human, her countless years had made her something else. Sure, she could disguise herself well enough, though that was just so she could spy on the townspeople. She was as much a monster as Mori, maybe more, because she actually wished to be what she was. Everything she had done, from tormenting the townspeople at a party to cursing them in a first place, was something which she wholeheartedly did.

Her half of the food finished, she orders one last glass of water, downing it quickly. It wasn't something she needed, put she needed to pass off normalcy lest people start to get suspicious of her. Once it's done, she sets down the glass and smiles at Mori. "Ready whenever you are. But no rush."

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

Invidere

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:59 pm
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
One by one it appeared that the food that was ordered was disappearing into each respective stomachs. Was she playing this human thing out right? Sure, StarCreek was some place she came to realize that people can be generally themselves, but Mori didn't feel like alarming people about her real self and blabbing about how her job was to control the population of humans, according to the higher ups. One more stick of fried food left, she watched Lana take it and consume it casually before speaking.

Right, she needed to be getting home. Her sad, small stone cottage with no known neighbors since she mostly kept to herself. She knew smelled roughly of formaldehyde and any other chemicals she worked with whenever she had to embalm the dead. Not many approach her then unless she was at the bar, smelling like drinks instead.

"Yep. Let's go. If I stick around any longer, I might actually grab another drink and I won't show up to work tomorrow." The disguised demon spoke lightly and pushed herself out of the stool, stumbling slightly before adjusting herself to not trip over her own feet. Coffee and alcohol, it was never a good mix for her since it made her feel so wonky. Quite cumbersome even. How did Lana even hold her drink anyways? Must be some steely tolerance.

"After you. I live in the Lixin District, didn't bring my car because I knew I was going to drink. Hope you like a walk in the rain." Mori spoke softly, pushing the bar doors open for the other to walk through. Manners, it took awhile for her to adjust on what they meant, but it no trouble seeing how she lived for decades learning this stuff.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image

"Lana"

tab tab "I don't mind the rain, so long as there's a nice fireplace to cozy up by when we get there." Lana teases as she stands up, making herself stumble a little as she does so, to give off the appearance of being affected by the alcohol. "Lead the way." She walks outside, then waits for Mori to take the lead. When her acquaintance isn't looking, a sly grin crosses over her face, though she masks it while Mori is looking, not wanting to give herself away quite yet.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

Invidere

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:38 am
User Image
Stahl § Venerra
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
Where: Karma Bar | With: Eilese + Other Customers | Mood: Calm-ish?

So focused on his water, Stahl very nearly jumped in slight surprise as another voice from nearby addressed him. Finding the owner of the voice as she took a nearby chair, he couldn't help but tilt his head slightly at the word 'trick'. It took him a second to realise she had seen his little adjustment of the water in front of him, a sheepish smile crossing his face shortly after. He hadn't really thought about other people seeing that, but at least it wasn't a cold reception. His expression then twisted into something akin to surprise, both by the mention of him looking upset and being called 'sweetie'. Still, before he could really think about it or figure out a response, she continued, introducing herself and mentioning she knew the owner. "Oh, thank you, Eilese." He said, rubbing the back of his neck briefly. "I, uhh, didn't mean to look upset...just one of those days that doesn't want my plans to go smoothly." He said, gesturing with his hand in the general direction of the front door to the still dreary outside. "I'm Stahl, I'm...new to this city? New-ish? Does a couple of months still count as new in this place?" He said, almost asking himself the question more than to Eilese. With a shrug, he turned back to his glass, idly swirling what was left. "New to this bar at least." He added. Attention briefly switching to the other two women as they departed, Stahl couldn't help but hope they weren't as unfortunate with the rain as he had. With another sip, his focus was back to Eilese. "How long have you lived in Star Creek?" He asked, figuring it'd be rude to end the chatter so soon...not to mention a little conversation could help pass the time a bit faster.

Krazy Kuni

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:10 am

~Eilese~
Emotions: Unease

Smiling slightly at him still she nodded as he mentioned how his day was. No doubt there would be such days for everyone, and as he continued she took a sip of her drink and seemed to relax greatly just from the taste. She missed coming to the bar with the random talks and warm burn the alcohol gave her as she drank it. "lets see, ive lived here for about half a year yet it wasn't till last month I became an active member of the community and got a job. Took a break from y bar stool there and worked" she said nodding to a bra stool some distance away. She missed being a regular here and forgetting for a bit about things and instead just relax and breath.
"You lived here for a few months right sweetie? Find a place you like to see regularly yet? After all you dont look like you'd be the bar type. More like a nature walk enthusiast." Eilese offered a kind smile once more to him.
She had seen his flask, although the item hardly looked used, meaning he rarely drunk if at all. True the flask looked a bit worm but not in the way that it was gripped and the top twisted often. Speaking off he hardly looked old enough to be drinking often, she could not pin him as being the same age maybe a 21 or 22 making her feel a tad old with the few years between them.

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:41 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November5thSunday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki