Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Cidnie Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Tomlin

With a gentle nod of Chi's head. She would agree with him.
                                          The best way was to go with the flow and with Tomlin, she felt she could trust him with her very life, taking his offered hand she would entwine her fingers with his and move closer to him. She never wanted to leave his side even if he was so cool to the touch it soothed her and she felt relaxed, " yes let's go home" Exiting with him to his car she could only guess how the rest of the conversation home would go.

< Exit to Chi's Home>

Out Of Chemistry

Theme Song: A dream like this

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

((Exit with Chisei to her house))

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:12 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October28thSunday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:58 am

October30thMonday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:47 am

October31thTuesday

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:29 pm

November1stWednesday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:49 am

November2ndThursday

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:00 am
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ The air was calm and a bit warm for an autumn morning. Etheri was alright with this though, as he assisted with opening the restaurant. A small sign on the door was flipped to read "Yes, we are Open" He would enter Cidne's Restaurant, and go behind the counter to make sure they had enough menus, napkins, etc. The morning was quiet, and he remembered to bring the book he promised his friend. The title read Hardship and Irons. If one were to read the contents they would read of a human-demon hybrid protagonist trying to become a paladin. Ironic and difficult, since demons and undead were something paladins would try to eradicate. The story fascinated him, since he admired their adventures and overcoming of hardship despite their ancestry. Etheri didn't dwell on the book he had picked since he had to start work. To keep it safe, he placed it in a drawer underneath the cash register, writing his name on a sticky note and placing it onto the book before closing the drawer. He figured it would be alright there until his shift ended. For now, he waited to greet any early customers. ¤

Mood: Calm, a bit tired,
Thinking: Better find a safe spot for this book.
Company: No one yet
OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

It isn't too long after Etheri turns the sign over that the door opens, and the first customer of the day comes in. Noticing that it seemed empty enough, Anna goes and sits at a table near the counter, and begins to look over the menu. In her peripheral vision, she notices one of the customers whom she had treated the day before at the spa, one to whom she had to tell the secret of her curse to because he had asked. She may not have had to demonstrate it, but he did know her secret to that regard. That also prompted her to remember that she needed to somewhat make things up to the princess, for she had not given the royal treatment which she had promised. But that was a matter for later. Now it was time for breakfast, and so she waits for Etheri or some other waiter/waitress to come take her order.

Quote:

Quote:

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:41 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ After Etheri put the book away, he waited for about a moment before he noticed a familiar young woman walk through the door. It was Anna Askr. Once she had entered she had sat at one of the nearby tables. This could be his chance to properly ask her to dinner, but he would need to set aside some extra money since he had spent some at the spa last night, and he certainly did not want to be broke afterwards. Thinking on this, he really should be working instead of observing Anna. Especially since it was rude to stare- So he grabbed a small notepad and headed over to her table to serve her. "Hello, It's nice seeing you again." He greeted. "Perhaps I could interest you with today's special, or a drink while ordering?" He asked. ¤

Mood: Calm, Observant, Friendly
Thinking: Anna's here!
Company: Anna Askr
OOC: Sorry for replying so late in the evening. Had to let my sister on sweatdrop

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:47 pm
User Image

xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

-- Enter --

Yukari was in the mood to eat something good, hence her decision to head out to the restaurant to have some time outside after being shaken up by the party the other day. She was still scared because of the events at the Halloween party, but now, she was feeling a bit better compared to yesterday. Yukina would still text to check on her from time to time, mainly because of the possibility that there would bad people willing to cause trouble like what her sister had mentioned through the note. As she was walking through those doors, however, the restaurant was mostly empty, except for the waiter on duty as well as the red-head her sister had described, the one who wrote the note back in the cafe. Wait.... can it be her? The one whom Rei was conversing yesterday aside from Yukina? I guess it won't hurt to ask.

With curiosity getting the best of her, she approached the red-head with a smile."Hey, can I take the other seat?" she asked, grasping the strap of her bag as if she was about to take it off and put it to the table. That is, if the other would allow her company.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: a bit better
Company: waiter and another girl
OOC: There, she's finally here.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:57 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

"Good to see you, too. Wasn't really expecting a treat like that." Anna responds to Etheri when he comes over. And remarkably better dressed, though that was mainly by my orders. She glances at the menu again for a moment, then turns back to the waiter. "Is there a special for breakfast? If so, I'd like that, and a cup of coffee."

Once her order is stated, a girl whom she hadn't seen before approaches her, asking if she can sit down. Her doing so causes Anna to raise an eyebrow, given that the rest of the room was empty, but at the same time, she feels that letting the girl do so couldn't hurt. And so she nods her head, returning Yukari's smile. "Sure, be my guest." She gestures for Yukari to sit down across from her. "I'm Anna. Nice to meet you, Ms...?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

SapphireUmbra

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:05 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie Restaurant ↛ σutfít

After finishing her long morning shift at the hospital, Princess Rei decided to ride her black Thoroughbred stallion, decorated in his royal bridle and saddle, through the streets of town, like she had earlier. She made her way down one path until coming to a different building which she noted was a restaurant. Carefully, Rei pulled back on the reins, causing the horse to halt in his tracks. Dismounting from the saddle, Rei tied the reins to the nearby post securely left for horses before walking into the building. She didn't mind wearing her royal attire that day, even though it was rather cold outside. 'Hmm, this place isn't the same as the cafe, but at least not quite so busy either. Doesn't seem too bad.' Rei thought while looking around. She went to take a seat at an empty table beneath a stained glass window, picking up a menu off the table to read while humming her mother's lullaby out of habit.

[օօƈ]:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:09 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ Etheri nodded and wrote the special as well as a cup of coffee onto the notepad. "Is there a way you'd like your coffee?" He asked as another woman arrived. It was someone he had never encountered before. She asked to sit with Anna, but her expression seemed to make him think that she was just as much of a stranger to her as she was Etheri. This meant asking Anna out right in front of this stranger might be a bit awkward, but he shook the the thought and continued. "Greetings, Miss. I'm Etheri, and I'll be your waiter today. Did you need more time to order?" He asked after he greeted himself to the woman. As he did so, he saw another woman dressed in a regal outfit come in. She was at the spa last night, too- And he guessed that it had been Rei. After he would finish serving Anna and the unknown woman, he would go to see what Rei would like to have. ¤

Mood: Calm, Observant, Friendly, Curious
Thinking: I wonder who this stranger might be. Asking Anna here might be harder than I thought. Wouldn't hurt to ask the stranger's name, too, but I have to make sure I take care of all these customers.
Company: Anna Askr, A strange woman, Rei Riberu(At another table)
OOC: Cliche waiter greeting is cliche xD

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:07 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Tired, calm, slightly curious ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie Restaurant ↛ σutfít

When the princess glanced up briefly, she heard a familiar voice from off to her left. It was the elven gentleman from yesterday,
the one who waited quite a long time for his spa appointment. 'So he must be one of the workers here.' Rei thought observantly, noting he was busy with some other customers. Once more, Rei's gaze shifted back to the menu in her hands. She turned a few pages, looking at each item carefully while waiting patiently. Taking the nearest feathered quill pen in hand, Rei began drawing a picture on one of the blank pieces of paper upon the table. The picture had been that of a ninja in black, sparring with a lady within a forest at nightfall with a full moon in the sky. The princess focused on the details as best she could, making a mental note to add it to a project she kept on hold for another time.

[օօƈ]:
SapphireUmbra

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas