Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Take A Bow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:58 am

Once she seemed to be calm. She gently tilted Briar's chin up. "Feeling better?", She asked, before pecking her forehead again. She had a gentle look to her eyes. One that spoke of her being a hundred years old and a bit worried. Of course she had faint Crow's feet from years of laughing and squinting.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:33 pm
"A little, yeah. I'm still gonna be a mess until I move on." She said. She looked dry eyed now, but her eyes still held immense sadness to them. Briar stroked Alexandra's cheek gently. She could see now, the other was quite old. She'd lived a long life.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:57 pm

She let the young one stroke her cheek. Only to close her eyes and still kept her arms around her. "You are a sweetheart. And if you want to, you can have your own room. Even if you want to just lay by me.", She said, with her eyes still closed.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:00 pm
Briar smiled. "My own room will be nice, but I still want to lay beside you. You comfort me in ways I don't understand." She said, blushing as the other's arms rested around her. She felt safe in the other's arms.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:22 pm

She nodded and smiled only to let go of her. Before she grabbed Briar's hand and gently intertwined their fingers. "I will have it done by the end of the night. After you pick where you want your room my young lady.", She said as they started to walk towards the funeral now.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:33 pm
Kuroda felt the other let her go, though she didn't want it to end so early. At least the other held her hand. "As close as it can get to yours." She said with a blush. She walked with the other, looking around, impressed by her new, sharpened vision. She could see everything.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:42 pm

She led them out of the garden. Before taking her to a small graveyard in the back of the property. The walk was a good thirty or so minutes away. Yet they'd see fresh graves and there was a lot. Most if not all of the troupe was there.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:19 pm
Briar saw the small graveyard, and felt her eyes tear up again to see the fresh plots. It looked like all of them were there. All that could be found. She didn't know if there were some limbs missing. She forced the thought out of her mind, and knelt in front of the graves, trying to keep it together. She said a few words for each member. She had so many memories with each of them.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:48 pm

Alexandra stood at a distance from her. Letting her visit the graves alone. She didn't remember all of their faces. Yet if the young one wanted her closer, she'd move beside her. Of course she remembered when her own family had passed making her heart ache.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:21 pm
When Briar returned to Alexandra's side, she looked a tad lighter, but also looked as though the emotional wound had been ripped open. "Thank you, Alexandra...for giving me the chance to say goodbye to them all." She said.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:33 pm

She pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head, again. "You can visit them whenever, Briar.", She said in a calm voice. Only to rub her back letting her cry if she needed to. Though she closed her eyes and held her there until she would say something or move back.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:45 am
Briar nodded, and emotionally pulled herself together. "I'm ready to go elsewhere." She said. She let Alexandra take them wherever she wanted. Briar wasn't yet ready for any kind of leading.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:21 am

Alexandra took them back inside and held her close. Of course she took her to her Master bedroom. Which had a big bad with drapes around it. Most of them were silk and pulled back. As she had a vanity and book case in the room. Aside from the normal chests and wardrobes. Now she had a big room divider in a corner and let go of Briar's hand to walk over to it. There was a fresh night gown for her with a robe. As Briar's would be in her own room. "If you want to change call the servants to bring you, your clothes." She said before stepping behind the screen.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:36 am
Briar looked suprised to see such a grand room. She liked Alexandra's style. It was pretty tasteful. She saw the book case, and was intersted in what sorts of books the vampire read. She did find one of the servants, and they brought her a night gown. In the room, she started to change into it, taking her time. Though before seh fully changed, Alexandra came out from behind the screen.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:23 am

She barely saw anything as she put her hand over her eyes. Before making herself look at the floor. "Sorry about that. You should of told me to wait on you.", She said, with a blush on her cheeks. As she was a bit flustered now.

Yuuki-Chan17

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces