Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy chuckled and then said."Well if you have a party you should invite me and the band. If there is booze they will play for free. And I am good with air drying a bit."Cassidy then picked Erika up and then took her to the porch. He set her down and then sat next to her. He held onto her hand made small talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:05 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him and smiled. Now as they made small talk she laid on the porch and intertwined their fingers. Though part way through she cuddled up to him and smiled. They talked about things like music, movies, and other random things.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smirked and continued talking to Erika and the said."Hey it's getting later in the night. Maybe you can bring me back to your room now."As he said that he leaned down and started to kiss Erika.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:28 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She knew it around three in the morning. Only to look at him and kiss him back. "Hmmm, do you think you can beat me there?" She asked, only to roll away from him. Before springing to her feet. Now she darted into the house only to gasp at the cold air nipping at her skin. Though before she hit the stairs she teleported and to her bedroom door. Which she opened and pulled a couple of towels down from a rack. Now she watched him for a reaction only to throw a towel to him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy raced with her after she sprang forward. He was hot on her heels and was surprised when she teleported. He saw her at her bedroom door he chuckled and then said."That has got to be a useful power." He caught the towel and started to dry his hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:49 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She nodded and giggled as she was drying her short hair. Before patting her face and neck. Now she pushed the door open with her foot. He'd see a California king size bed with a fabric canopy that could cover all sides; but they were tied back as it was velvet. She had a pile of laundry on the floor, like she kicked it there. Though she had a couple of old dressers and a couple of hope chests at the foot of her bed.

Now she had a desk with two computer screens. As she had three flat TVs near the desk. Of course he could see that she had a big master bathroom. There was a stand in shower with a couple of sitting areas. But she had a bath on the same wall. On the wall across from her sinks, medical cabinet, and toilet was a solid counter that could hold a man or animal that was seven feet long; and a few hundred pounds. It was clear she had a balcony that both of them ignored well outside.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy just shook his head seeing everything she had in her room. "You must be paid very well to afford all of this."Cassidy moved towards Erika and placed his hands on her hips."So is there anything you want to do right now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:18 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Arcadian's and Katagira live for a fairly long time. So normally old money comes about, from time to time. I will admit that I have been lucky to have a couple of family members to leave me some money. Though the job pays better good too." She said. Now she put her arms around his neck and looked into his ice blue eyes. "As for what I want to do, I like just this. Though I also like, this." She said before kissing him slowly.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and then kissed her back. He moved his hand to the small of her back and then pulled her closer. Though in his mind he saw a similar situation yet they were both dressed in armor. He shook the thought from this mind and let the kiss play out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:40 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She kissed him back and moaned at how close they were. With his hand on the small of her back, she shivered. Though her telepathy had saw part of his 'vision'. Yet she saw one of her own. It was of one similar. They were between a couple of buildings in their armor and with their shields on their backs. But she had picked up his axe from the ground; before running off with it. Of course she was known to drive that male Viking up the wall the most. Though when he caught up with her in the vision she gave up her first real kiss; to give him, his axe back. Of course this was at the end of her second raid.

Once she pulled back from both of the kisses; including the visions. She looked at him and blinked a bit. Thinking she had saw him in his Viking armor. Shaking her head she smiled, before walking backwards and keep her arms around him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy wasn't sure what he had seen but he paid it little heed. His attention was focused on Erika as she walked backwards he let her pull him after her. He would kiss her cheek and neck as they were walking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:06 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She stopped not to far from her bed. Now she cupped his face and looked into his eyes. "You know that I will protect you, when I can, right?" She mused. Feeling the need to tell him this. It was partly because of her wanting to protect him from threats like a rouge Katagira; yet something more, not realizing it was their past life.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and took hold of her hands and then said."How about we protect each other. Deal?"As he said that a boyish grin flashed on his face. And to Erika's mind there would be a flash of his past life. He had a thicker beard then but his eyes still had a warmth to them. It was during their fourth raid together and as he leaned down to kiss her the images blurred until the time was modern again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:35 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at his bigger hands holding her small yet strong ones. Now she nodded only to see him with a thick beard. As they kissed she felt her eyes partly open. Though once she fully closed them, one of her hands moved up to his jaw. Yet her hand moved into his hair and let her tongue wag war with his.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

As they continued to kiss it felt like Cassidy was another person. He felt like he needed to do this because it might be the last time. He pulled her to him and passionately kissed her.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff