Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Mango Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:02 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber's blue skin went purple around his cheeks and gaze jolted back to the assassin, with a look of shock. He had to replay what he thought his head and when he did, it just made it worse. Zed was suggesting to purse a relationship with Yosi, the woman that the frost demon needed to apologize for his fear of girls. He was in a huff and was about to give the warrior a piece of his mind when the announcement came out about how the preliminary would soon be starting. Ziber sighed and tried to take a deep breath to calm himself for the match ahead, but the assassin wouldn't allow it as he continued from where the announcement had cut him off. Hey! Get back here!" He shouted at the assassin as he began to leave, embarrassed about what the warrior had said. The frost demon growled as he heard the other announcement on the speakers, that he was to report to the arena. "Idiot..." He said under his breath and made his way to the arena, looking up at the match ups to see who was fighting who. Ziber then saw the name of the fighter that defeated the head assassin and the saiyan's older brother.

This wasn't going to be an easy match for him, but he still needed to win this match for him to do battle with the others. The frost demon would have to be cautious though as unknown fighter had defeat two strong fighters that he thought would move to the next round. He need to calm his self to prepare for this battle and put his thoughts to the back of his mind before it was done. Ziber would walk from the behind the sign and forward towards the arena, hearing the familiar roar of the crowd. To the people, they would see that the fighter that had been here a year before had gone through quite a transformation, but the blue skin was still a give away. The frost demon would claim the stairs on the the arena and took his place, ready for that match that was about to happen. He saw familiar faces in the crowd and it gave him some ease, but with this idle time, his mind began to wander again. What if Ziber fell in love before he did battle with Fridged, and couldn't go through with the final part of his plan. He let out a sigh with that thought as everyday he spent on this planet, his end goal seemed more and more difficult to carry out.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 91,500<----
<--KP: 2510 / 2510 --><--HP: 2700 / 2700 --><--SP: 2920 / 2920 -->

Mood: Worried
Thinking: ...
With: Zed > No one
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

Aimi Mizumi

Hirio of the Hoh

DragonYolk

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 10, TS: +25= 35
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 30, TS: +25=55
xxxxx [ Defense ] 20, AO: +25=45
xxxxx [ Speed ] 20, AO: +25=45
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 88, AO:
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20, AO: +25=45
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 100, AO: +25=125
xxxxx [ Ki ] 100, AO: 25=125

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:04 pm
User Image
"Systems online, weapons hot.
Prepare to get scraped by the ultimate robot."

FF Series: 052
Designation: Ringo

While the world tournament was in full swing, an odd being seemed to appear, looking like a robot that was meant to be advertising something. It made it's way through the crowds trying to get refreshments before the next match started, having cameras capturing his movements along the way. The head of the robot rotated to look towards the arena was, it's red bulb like eyes staring at stadium. It then seem to change it's direction to head where most of the people were going, not caring if it bumped into it. One the armor of the being there was plate that revealed it's name, a familiar one to only a few and less on this world. This was Ringo, and having left his ship after detecting a familiar energy signature, had landed outside of the main faculty. After he wasn't attacked after his arrival, the robot returned to his mission to investigate to see if the person he was looking for was here. Sure, this did lead many people thinking that he was part of a special event by Bottle Corp, and it allowed him to move freely. Ringo's heavy movement would eventually be heard to the people in the arena, but to those who were returning from their matches, they would see the being making his approach.

“Sensors locked on Fridged Forces. Non-compliant intruders
will be destroyed!"

---->BP: 260<----
<--KP: 270 / 270 --><--HP: 1160 / 1160 --><--SP: 370 / 370 -->

Mood: ...
With:
OoC:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

Aimi Mizumi

Hirio of the Hoh

DragonYolk

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 4
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 4
xxxxx [ Defense ] 9
xxxxx [ Speed ] 3
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 3
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 4
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 7
xxxxx [ Ki ] 7

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:48 pm
User Image
Unknown Youth: Corey
BP: 1,900

From the islands across the water to the tile of this floor. His eyes mellowed while he walked down what seemed like an endless hall before pulling from his pocket the small device from the office. He would place it on his ear before he would walk from behind the screen and close his optics. "Is this real?" He'd mutter while he let the the small glass cover his eye. The readings would flash at an astronomical rate before a circle came up and flashed twice. His eyes closed while he chuckled a bit. His hand would grasp the device then and toss it to the side. The discarded device aside, his hand would reach into his pocket, pulling a bottle cap and a small, dirty green pill like item. After wiping his mouth of a bit of blood from before, he would slide the green object into his mouth, making a crunch as he winced. Such a bitter taste. His body would shiver a bit while he pulsed with new found strength and health. The only damages being to his clothing now as he stuffed the bottlecap into his wrist device. This would be the last thing he does before stepping around the small banner that seperated him from the arena full of people. With a small sigh, he would step into the light and slowly moved up the path. The being before him making his eyes close.

After a slow breath he would show a smile. "Today. . .Is the day." He'd say while standing before the arena and then looking up at the crowd. There were many faces. All of them unfamiliar to him, and his heart beat slow. "I. . ." He'd say while gripping his wrist and looking down. "I. . .Can. . .Finally." He'd slowly say while his body let off a bit of air, his power rising higher than the meager power he had before. The man's eyes went up as Corey gripped his wrist and after, his body would be surrounded by a large cloud of smoke. "It would be a shame to waste time!" He'd shout out before stepping down hard. His mouth then grit as he would be surrounded by a Cyan ki that shot the smoke off. His eyes stared forward in newer garbs. It seemed that he had a wrist device from Bottle Corp, something akin to Daiko's changing belt. His armor, though beaten, was a new model of the armor that the Fridge Force wore, and a tattered red scarf fluttered as he took a hilt from the arm device. He would swing it to the side as the crowd gasped. The hilt would extend into a buster like blade. His eyes staring at Ziber. "Sorry. . .Ziberia. This is the day you die. To Avenge my master. . .To avenge everyone you've killed!" He'd call out while stabbing the blade into the ground and pushing his hands forward. His hands would move outward to the side, and then cross in the middle of his torso, then as one moved up, the other moved down, he would push one forward while the other shot left. These quick movements with his hands would end with him pointing his palms flat, and forth towards Ziber in the shape of a triangle. "Take this! Burning Attack!"He'd shout out as fire would incase his arms before flying up to the focal point. Then, a large orb of ki would rivid across the arena towards him to devestate opposing force.

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 12:07 am
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 1,650/1,650

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 600/600

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1,600/1,600

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 2,110 ▸ 800

One thing was for sure about this year's tournament. It was quite adventurous. From having to face off against multiple martial artists at once but traveling back, making his return on Mango Island only to discover his new opponent. Seri. The same girl who had just randomly appeared to be his ally against Aku and Sabi. If he could put her into a category just based on what he's seen from her. It would be passionate.

Passionate for fighting and growth is such a dangerous asset no matter who or what you are. Knowing her probability of being around the likes of Daiko, Ziber, and Yosi, that passion would only rise and reflect in her abilities. It made Scryew...anxious for what's to come. He had to be careful, he had to be conscious. Refusing to simply take it easy on her wouldn't do either of them any good. With simply the time to relax and gather his thoughts, Scryew walked off into a corner and leaned against it with his arms crossed and eyes closed. Simply awaiting to be called forth.

PHY. B-OFF: 36 xx ENRG. B-OFF: 20 xx SPD: 30 xx DEF: 20 xx RFLX: 20 xx INT: 24 xx STM: 40 xx KI: 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Other bracket contenders ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Mellow ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

The Pixel Guru

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

Aimi Mizumi

Hirio of the Hoh

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 5:40 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

When he first saw the his opponent, the first thing Ziber saw was the smile that he had while making his way to the arena. If he hadn't known who he had defeated, he would think that perhaps he was excited, but his guard was already up. An unknown warrior had made it past the brother of the earth's most powerful fighter, and the man that had almost killed the frost demon, if Ingo hadn't intervened. He would stare as the fighter would stop just before stepping into the arena, moved to touch something on his wrist. Ziber then saw his opponent get consumed by a veil of smoke only to reappear in something that turned his stare into a full blown glare. The armor was that of the Fridged Force, and though he saw the wear and tear, he recognized it as the same grade of armor that the invaders used a year ago. With the armor, the frost demon would next be greeted by Corey's blade, a large sword that had appeared out of nowhere. "Huh?" He responded as what the fighter said and how he was dress, made this person a living paradox. Ziber continued to watch while his opponent made his first move, a showy move that ended in the formation of a large orb of ki.

The attack would seem to hit it's target and would cause an explosion and a mass cloud of smoke. The crowd remained silent as they began to wonder what had happened to the frost demon, and if... The silence was then broken as the sound of footsteps on tile were heard and the familiar sound of bio armor, with Ziber stepping out of the smoke. The smoke that came from the armor on his arms showed that he had moved to block the blast from hitting him dead on. "Alright A few things. First off, you just brought a concealed weapon into a tournament match. You are disqualified and I have this win. Right?" The frost demon said before looking over towards the announcer to see what they would say before looking back over to Corey. "Second, I don't even know who you are, who your master is, or the people that you say that I have killed. The only people I have killed since getting here were clones or the people that my ship crashed into, to which I really doubt you know any of those grunts." He said, seeming to get more angry as he talked and the stress on his mind was now being unleashed on this unknown fighter. "Third, you make the comments about how I have killed people, but if I hadn't blocked that attack, and dodged, the people behind me would have been killed, to which I don't think you cared about." Ziber said the fire that had been low before now to the raging inferno he had during the other world tournament, and his energy began to rise. "So, you now what? I will let police and Chitakk's girlfriend deal with you." He said with a sonic warp to appear behind the fight and aimed to make swift chop to the back of the fighter's head to knock them out.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

<--KP: 2510 / 2510 --><--HP: 2665 / 2700 --><--SP: 2920 / 2920 -->

With: Zed
OoC:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

Aimi Mizumi

Hirio of the Hoh

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 2:45 pm
User Image

Universe 6 ??? BP: ???
Main Theme - -

§ The redhead quietly watched as the matches unfolded with mild interest. She didn't care so much about the fights as she did about who was participating. Watching and waiting; Z could do nothing but sit and contemplate her plan of action. Not too far from where she sat, she would notice a rather interesting pair, a woman and a little girl who cheered quite loudly for their favorite fighters. Well, the mother appeared to be doing most of the cheering while the redheaded child appeared to be rather meek. Z tried to ignore them but couldn't help but steal glances when the brunette would stand and holler. Alas, her patience would be awarded as the preliminaries finally concluded and the next matches would be announced. When she saw the first match pairing, she was beyond stupefied at this revelation. This...was nothing short of fate! Surely, this was meant to be. She steeled herself as Ziber took the stage first, her cold scarlet gaze staring him down. Corey would soon step out afterward; concern for the youth welling up in her. While he did overcome the preliminaries, she noticed he didn't come out without injury. Would he really be up to this? On the other hand, as the match started, he wasted no time in trying to eliminate the target with a powerful ki attack. However, his blast didn't seem to be successful in doing much of anything. Ziber stepped out of the smoke relatively unharmed, displaying the power he possessed. How was he this powerful? This shouldn't have been...was Corey too weak? Speaking in that "Holier Than Thou" as he berated the boy only served to infuriate Z who watched from the stands. Still, he calm demeanor held as she watched the Frost Demon move to attack Corey. "....No. Just shut up...and die, Ziberia..." the redhead whispered under her breath. With a raised hand, a modicum of ki would be drawn to the tip of her finger. Taking aim at Ziber's back, she would aim to pierce him from a far at angle that would not bring harm to Corey.

【.MOOD.】 [Annoyed]
【.COMPANY.】 [-]
killer-wolf-kun
DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 5:58 pm
User Image
Unknown Youth: Corey
BP: 95,000

The young man's attack seemed to have no effect on the being before him as he rubbed under his nose and smiled. "I knew that wouldn't be enough." He muttered. His eyes saw the head turn to the announcer, as the man, scared stiffless nodded and Corey's arms crossed. The young man's body would limber a bit while he spoke of his disqualification. The message ran through his mind, knowing that the words were going to sound sweet coming from a semi heroic mouth. His half gaze wouldn't change while he picked up the sword, spinning the blade between his fingers. Corey's hand would then draw it as he concluded point two. He was downplaying him and what he had went through. The young man gripped the blade harder. His mouth would open to retort as he got to the third point. His eyes closed. He would shake his head. "If he thinks I'm ameteur enough to hit stray targets." He'd say while the man would use his high speed technique. The motion he would preform would be astonishing to all of those in the crowd as some cheered for their champion to attack the villainous figure. Though as he chopped he would hold up his forearm. The force would make the device on his wrist bend inward. Corey's head turning as the beam from Z would come towards the unsuspecting man. It would be a nice distraction if that as he spoke up. "I can control my energy. . .Don't get that twisted you monster." His hair would begin to whirl as his eyes would change to a teal color and his ki would surge. "I know you. . .Every technique you know, every opponent you fought. . .And How you'll bring about the end times!" He'd shout out as his hair crispened into a bright gold and his arm pushed back to gain space. "This is the final point where it is possible to kill you, before you destroy everything!" He would call out as his ki became overwhelming to those with sensitive eyes. Corey's hand would pull back and form several orbs, cyan in color in a familiar array. "Nikuma Sensei. . .Guide my hand. Trap Shooter!" He'd say, throwing a volley of ki blasts in Ziber's direction. His feet not stopping motion as he prepped his blade by spinning it and placing it over his shoulder, for any physical attack. Corey going on full offense.

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Ringo. Focus on the task at hand. Don't get distracted."
"Understood. New target parameters locked. Prepare to attack.

Ziber
Soul Reforged

FF Series: 052
Designation: Ringo

As he had approached the arena, Ringo had switch from walking to using his thrusters to go faster. The energy was a match to his ally, but the new reading that appeared on his sensors made him worry, The being began to wonder if this was like the gladiator fights that were known to take place in the empire. Fearing about what was happening, he rushed past the halls of the area and slammed the world tournament sign aside and armed his weapons. Ringo was just in time to see the start of the confrontation between the two, for a moment not recognizing his friend as he had changed so much. He watched, but was then shook by the sudden cheap shot by one of the creatures that sat in the stands that was aimed to his friend in the back. The robot moved his gaze to where that attack had come from and rotated his arms full around counter clockwise. In this motion, his hands retracted in and turned into what looked like chain guns and began to spin ready to shoot. Ringo had no attachment to these meatbags and if this was a fight for only two people, he would show the respect that the deserve.

Ziber would feel the slam as his chop was met with the arm of his opponent, cursing under his breath knowing that this guy wasn't going to go down easy. His focus was on the fighter that he didn't notice the attack from behind before to late as yelled in pain. The frost demon dropped to his knee as he was trying to figure out what the world was going on, and why was this happening. He growled back at the fighter after he was called a monster when he was the one that had been shot from behind. That was when Ziber saw the familiar glow that his friend possessed, and now he saw this enemy in the super saiyan glow. Who was this person that knew so much about him, things that he knew the Fridged Force couldn't know. "What?" The frost demon said as he was told that he would bring the end of everything, that he would destroy everything. The answer appeared after as the fighter prayed to who was the late master he brought up before, with the same name as the youth that he had met yesterday. This youth had somehow came here from the future, a future where Ziber was person that had done such terrible thing, and just the thought caused him to collapse with moving his gaze to the ground.

"You have change quite a bit Siberia. I am happy to fight with you again."
"I don't go by that name anymore. There is to much pain with it..."

<--KP: 2500 / 2510 --><--HP: 2665 / 2700 --><--SP: 2910 / 2920 -->

---->BP: 260<----
<--KP: 270 / 270 --><--HP: 1160 / 1160 --><--SP: 370 / 370 -->

With: Corey
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Ziber:

Ringo:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 4
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 4
xxxxx [ Defense ] 9
xxxxx [ Speed ] 3
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 3
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 4
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 7
xxxxx [ Ki ] 7

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 8:45 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..The Returning student..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The volley would fly forward and spiral across the arena, breaking the ground as the light would slowly descend. The Gold bursting all around as Daiko would slam his body onto the arena infront of Ziber. His arms crossed as he felt the blows of energy hit his guard. His look would not change from the boy before him as he looked as shocked as any of the others, holding his hand out towards the man. His chest let out a soft breath of relief as he slowly got into his stance. Daiko's serious demeanor would shift between all of the uneasy opposition in his forward vision. He saw the boy with the sword, the glint of ki from the person who fired a surprise beam at the Frost Demon, and a shiny bot like specimen who stuck out like a sore thumb. Daiko would trace all their positions a few times before looking back a bit and smiling towards Ziber. "I made it, I think." He'd say while stepping forth and cementing his position. His body showing the golden ki shimmering on him while he prepped for the attack from any direction he could think of. The man had him paranoid, especially since he seemed right on the money with his information. Though.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 2,560/2,560 ||BP: 152,750 || HP: 2,290/2,290||Stamina: 2,460/2,460..❞
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Prophet known as: Kabra
BP: 5

His hands made their motions as if playing with puppets on a spring. His buggy eyes stared through the ebon hood he protected his visage with, and upon his fingers, two distinct and gloomy rings. The wizards body covered by the crowd of panicking people, while the mage went about his work. There he was, in the nick of time to save the commander. His eyes closed while a uncouth laugh exitted his lips. "I'll be damned, and I'll be puzzled, if this so called freedom fighter's mood isn't muddled. I'd be keen and It'd be grand, if these pawns just played right into my hands. Aha! AHA! AHAHAHARAMANADAKAMAMAMAMADOOGAMAMAMA!" The laugh bellowing as his hands would stop their motions and hold fast to the front. A gaze of sinister intent would follow as his large optics opened. The mythical figure glew while the many fighters in the arena appeared in their minds eye. "Namekina Scryew, Human Seri, and Saiyan Daiko, With these grand fighters, I'm sure things will go right. . .O. . .Does that rhyme? . . .Eh. No matter." He'd murmur before looking off towards the building on the island itself. The rings making a sinister ki appear in the air. "Oh, Young Spike, and Rebels, even Emperor can't stay. . .I even sense Nikuma, and that b***h Yosi, to my Dismay. . .No matter it seems, for I have a plan! With my mythical items I-" As his mouth reached the pinacal of which it could open and his joy would over take him a man turned to his direction and called out. "Hey buddy! Shut up! I can't hear!" The magician's eyes dimmed in glee, and became quite irritated. "No matter what you say, or do little man, When it comes to Kadabra, I always have a plan." Without missing so much as a beat, the being of magical prowess would shoot his hands out, as the area glew. "PAPARAPAPA!" Seriyanna, Daiko, Scryew, Ziber, Corey, Nikuma, Yosi, and Spike began to glow. Though as they lit up, a few others in the crowd, and took on the same light. Their bodies become disombobulated, and their spirits rend outward it seems before many of them, including Ringo, Gummi, and Officer Riga, are pulled into what seemed to be nothing, but through their eyes a portal. A displacement through space and time itself, and without much warning, they were evaporated into what seemed like nothingness.

"AHA! AHAHAHARAMANADAKAMAMAMAMADOOGAMAMAMA!" He'd laugh while many people stared in awe, including the ringside announcer. Most murmuring about this being a show or some sort of act. But as this happened, the wizard's hands clapped together. "Now my loyalist. . .Make sure all those sent through time do not return. . .With the exception of his graciousness." He'd say in the heads of those who were taken aback with the Team Dragon members. While doing so, his mouth let out pants of awkward joy snapping once more. "My angels, now take the stage, and make sure a throne is waiting for his greatness upon his return. . .Then, we can prepare, for the Darkest Day. . .GO!" His snap resounded, blackening the clouds and making the skies a vermillion color. The portal appeared above and from it, rained down, white knights, great in power, and greater in number.

DJSH9011

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

The Pixel Guru

Aimi Mizumi

Hirio of the Hoh

DragonYolk

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 11:50 pm
User Image
Great God of the Gods: Ingo
BP: ????

The knights descend upon the area as many people rush around, screaming, and scurrying. Some being lifted up by the knights, and getting taken away, others try to fight. Though one woman sits, with a hand on their chin and a glum look. Her eyes blinked rarely as the knights would fly around, not seeming to notice the God sitting amongst the mortals. "This is great. . .Now I know why that happened. . .Team Dragon disappeared, My Heroic Chitakk-sama lost to some no name, and here you are sitting here, playing with a weird device you found on this god forsaken planet's gift shop." She'd say while looking to her side at a child who remained seated, invested too heavily in a hand held video game. They seemed to have their tongue resting at the edge of their mouth and squinting at the screen before retorting to Ingo's comment with a simple. "Mhm." Their hoodie bouncing as they seem to get excited at the more intense moments. "Go-cha, how is it that a game about stacking bricks be so entertaining? I love it, and hate it. Did you play this yet? I- OOO! I'm on the next level!" They would comment as Ingo sighed, placing a hand to her nose bridge. "And now I'm babysitting. . .Seriously Meadas. You're bumming me out." She'd call out while the child laid their game in their lap disheartened. "I loss. . ." They murmured before looking up to Ingo. "Now I'm hungry." The words seemed to make Ingo tick a bit before placing her face in her palms. "Why me. . ." She murmured as the knights began an advance on them. Ingo's head would rest in her palms as three of them dropped around the two and the little girl looked up with innocent eyes. "Are you the guys with the hotdo-" Before her comment finished two would reach for Ingo as the other reached for her.

Ingo looks up from her palms to see the caranage ensuing around and the little girl back to their game. "Atleast you're having fun." Ingo murmured as she leaned back. "Mae-cha, are you gonna do something about all. . .This?" Ingo asked as her hand lightly twirled her bang. The little girl's eyes blink from their game and frown. "Why should I? It's no skin off my bones. . .Besides. . .It would be fun to place a bet on who will win." Ingo would sigh and shrug as she looked around at the knights picking up random men and women and taking them away, a few remaining fighters intercepting some with combat of their own as Ingo placed a finger on her lips. "Interesting, you're in a betting mood?" The little girl nodded as Ingo crossed her arms. "And if this, little invasion fails, and my Team Dragon wins?" She asked while the one known as Maedas put the game in their lap to the sound of failure in the level. "We can do that training contest thingy. . .The one I hate the idea of completely. . ." They said while frowning and closing their eyes. "But once I win. . .You lose this obsession with mortals. As you can see, it'll only make you sad when they fail inevitably." Their hands would rest on the table while Ingo nods. "Deal."The two of them look to each other while a sinister grin cross their faces. Then the two turn to the arena with legs crossed and eyes focused on what is to come.

Friend of Ingo: Meadas
BP: ????

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:39 pm
User Image
Sayla Marz [SM-001]
[BP: 830 | HP: 1200 | Sta: 400 | Ki: 400]

While originally planning to take part in the world martial arts tournament, Sayla dropped out instead opting to watch the Turtle Hermit trainees. This change of heart was also due to finding out that Ziber would be fighting as well, and while her passion of fighting burned into her.. she also wished to see him fight. Seeing as she had just missed her chance to watch him defend the planet... so maybe this would be more fun. It was not long into the tournament though when things seemed to turn south in a heartbeat. A weird looking magus began casting a spell that sucked her friends into it... just before white knights seemed to rain from the sky.

A sour looked crossed the tan, skinned Bio-Android's face when the only fighters left are in the stands.. and then it is only her and Leiko. Sayla lets out a scoff as she leaps from her seat, "Leiko... find shelter. Sister is going to make a mess." A powerful flow of silver Ki erupting through her right index and middle fingers to form a sword of energy. Gladly gracefully through the air, the silver haired woman was quick to make a move for the short, green mage. "What have you down with my friends, Monster?!?"

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:35 pm
User Image

Universe 6 ??? BP: ???
Main Theme - -

§ Everything happened so fast: from her partner and their target vanishing in a blink of an eye to the sudden appearance of those white knights. Z was not amused, in fact, she was more than irritated. This was none other than the work of that little imp! Before she could leap into action, she was drawn to the shriek of a little girl that hid behind her mother. Said mother was quick to her feet, prepared to defend her child from these strange armored fiends. With an exasperated groan, Z quickly snatched them up under each of her arms and carried them outside of the arena before any protesting could be done. Once she set them down, the mom had a confused look on her and looked as if she was about to ask her a bunch of questions. "I don't have time to explain, ma'am. Just take care of you and your daughter" she told her, looking at the girl who still hid behind her mother, clinging on tightly. Z looked at them both for a moment then took off before anything could be said. First and foremost, the imp. She made her way back to the arena just in time to see Sayla going at the wizard with an energy blade. "Tch. Annoying" she huffed, flying just in front of the Bio-Android to intercept her.

【.MOOD.】 [Agitated]
【.COMPANY.】 [Sayla]
killer-wolf-kun
Ryuu Sanada

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Prophet known as: Kabra
BP: 5

"BAh! Zah!" He'd call as he would send spells every which way. The Earthling fighters battling the hordes upon hordes of knights as he laughed himself silly. While he laughed and his eyes stared towards the sky while his men and women gathered up a few odd stones at his heels. His mouth let out a loud conglomerate laugh. His hands and fingers moving monotically. Though as he looked over he saw a single, familiar looking warrior floating before him as he put his fingers together letting out a shrewd laugh. "Now, what's this here? A woman with more flava! If it isn't the elegant, the beautiful, the deadly Miss S-Why do you have that weapon?" He'd be cut off from his rhyme as she approached him with malicious intent. His mouth let out a light shriek before someone cut them off from the other. His bug eyes blinked twice while he started to laugh. "MWAHAHAHAHAHA! It seems as though my friend is my enemy and my enemy is my friend! This one is an outcome, I wouldn't want to see end!" He'd then take a single motion back as a few of the guards covered him. His eyes watched the chaos around before he began once more. "The plan is close, there's no way to compete. I will soon have the king here, where no o- OH GOODNESS!" He'd turn his head towards the God who sat with a slightly bored expression on her face. His hands gripped into fists as he shook in his boots. "Th-this surely won't due. I maybe a great wizard, but I can't handle this shrew. AHA! I've got an idea!" He'd say while holding either hand out as the 7 orbs at his feet would begin to break their stone crusted shells as he closed his eyes and hummed, allowing them to spin around him at such a rapid speed.

Ryuu Sanada

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DragonYolk

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:47 pm
User Image
Sayla Marz [SM-001]
[BP: 83,000 | HP: 1400 | Sta: 470 | Ki: 460]

The miniature sized demon knew her? There was no doubt that he was going to say her name before noticing the energy blade coming from her fingers. But how? Who was these little beast, and what was this power he used to make her friends just vanish from existence? It mattered little as she would not be able to ask the corpse these questions as she now had the ample time to strike him down... it may not save her friends but it would save her sister and those that remained at the tournament grounds. Then a pink haired girl moved into her way.. giving that little beast a chance to summon some of the knights to guard him. She was unable to perceive the rest of his actions due to being blocked by knights and this pink haired intruder.

The Bio-Android howled out in rage, "Nooooo!!!" as her crimson eyes locks onto the pink haired woman.. she had seen her earlier fighting Ziber... "You! You! You!" Sayla shouts out as her power level begins to fluctuate as a fiery aura surrounds her body. "My friends... why would you stop me?! Why would you save him?!" Her typical silver hair flashing a shade of orange before a massive flux of power and the color solidifies, "Haaaaaa!!!" Her crimson eyes narrowed on her opponent, Z, the pink haired woman that was clearly in league with Kabra. With blade still drawn the enraged Bio-Android continued her rush down this time aiming for a different target. Wordlessly the female swordsman quickly moved in towards Z, her energy blade ready as she unleashes a barrage of sword slashes. The blade of silver ki coming down and crisscrossing across the girl's body.

DragonYolk

killer-wolf-kun

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas