Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Hidden in Plain Sight [Tokyo Mew Mew] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:41 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar still couldn't believe he had feelings for her just as he did for her, maybe she should have gotten her courage a long time. Her eyes looked to him knowing this was going to be something they would have to get use to. She nodded at him with a smile, "I always have. You have always been there for me whenever anything bad happened or if I was upset. I thought you wouldn't want me since I am always asking for help." she spoke as she brushed her hair behind her ear getting nervous. Sitting here on the bed as she was torn if she should tell him about how she was the guardian helping his alien self this time but she wanted to wait until he would tell her if she needed to forget about seeing him change into his alien self. Bringing her head up hearing him call her his girlfriend. When her heart was racing she felt her ears pop out as she quickly grabbed a pillow to cover them. She wasn't ready to tell him not knowing how he would feel knowing she was the guardian. Why couldn't her powers let her have something nice? She hands were on the edge of the pillow to keep her ears hidden. She was still getting use to them coming out when she would get too excited. Nodding at him as she promised not to seeing his true form once again. However seeing him in this form she still had to make sure to keep them straight when she was the guardian and she didn't know about this secret. What would he say finding out she was the guardian as she didn't want to show it to him. "I could never hate you." she spoke with a smile knowing with this pillow on top of her head wasn't helping. She was quiet looking at the floor as she was trying to calm her racing heart. "It'll... Take some getting use to. However, I still care about you the same." she spoke softly.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:01 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik felt a wave of relief as Skylar took the news of him being an alien far better than he had expected. A small smile came to his face, a weight feeling as though it had been lifted off of him. Despite Skylar talking serious, Talik couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped his mouth as he looked over at her and she had a pillow clutched to her head. "Uhhhh, what's with the pillow?" he laughed, pointing slightly to it. Sure, he wasn't really the best with human traditions, a lot of the time he failed to recognize them, but this seemed..... odd, even for humans. He took his seat beside Skylar again and flopped backwards. "Thanks... for being so cool about this." he spoke with a small smile, one hand coming back behind his head to rest on.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:26 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar didn't know if she could tell him about who she was, all she could picture him was angry at the fact she hid it from him. Her eyes looked away keeping the pillow on her head to hide her ears. "I'm just so happy how soft it is." she lied. Sure she was happy he told her but she couldn't exactly tell him she was the hero that didn't trust him before. Thinking more she had to tell him especially when they were together. "Promise me... You won't hate me." she whispered giving in to tell him. She stood up from the bed as she pulled the pillow away from her head to reveal her black fox ears.

Closing her eyes as she held the compact to help her transform before whispering the words as she transformed into her hero when she knew no one would come. Slowly turning on her heel towards Talik as her golden eyes looked sad and almost afraid what he would say. "You deserved to know... When I get excited my ears pop out and I'm the one you've been helping out." she whispered. Her tails swished nervously not knowing what he would say to her knowing who she was.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:26 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

As Skylar asked him to promise not to hate him, Talik smiled a bit and sat back up, giving her a light kiss on the cheek. "I couldn't hate you if I tried." he chuckled lightly and watched as Skylar got to her feet. After taking out a tiny device thing a few moments later, Talik found himself looking at Guardian Skylar. A moment of shock later, Talik's eyes lit up and he got to his feet. "Are you kidding? This... This is great!" he spoke excitedly, "This will make it so much easier for us to work together! Jeez, I just can't believe this!" his excitement was clear. This couldn't have worked out any better, granted, he was worried about her being in danger, but now he could keep better knowledge on if she's alright or not. Plus now they didn't have to limit their planning to when they were both in their 'hero' forms.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:31 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar had been so worried that he might hate her for putting herself in danger. However when Masha came out as she smiled seeing her starting freak out about Talik. "Masha he's alright. You can calm down." she whispered before patting her gently. Seeing his eyes light up hearing it was great as she was caught off guard how he spoke of it being great. She was shocked at how happy he was that she was the guardian before her ears flatten against her head. "You're not mad?" she asked shocked. She was still nervous in this form even though she was usually confident when she would be her hero side. She looked down fumbling with her hands, "You still want to be with me even knowing this?" she asked him.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:46 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik smiled warmly "Of course I'm not mad. My girlfriend is an awesome super hero!" he chuckled. They had both kept secrets from one another, but now, now everything was out on the table and Talik felt like he couldn't be happier. He can finally stop lying about being a human, he can finally tell Skylar the truth, and to make it even better he finally came out about how he felt about her, and she reciprocated. As Skylar asked him if he still wanted to be with her, he let out a small chuckle, "You just learned that I'm an alien and you're still with me. Of course I still want to be with you." he smiled warmly and took a step closer to her, taking her fumbling hands into his own. "We're in this together." he spoke gently giving her forehead a light kiss as he blushed slightly.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:07 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar couldn't believe how happy he was saying she was his girlfriend and not mad. She felt so relieved that she didn't have to hide anything from him anymore knowing she could be protected by Talik and she would protect him. Hearing he still wanted to be with her before lifting her head up as he took her hands into his own. He knew just what to say to make her feel better as she smiled happily at him. Her eyes looked up into his own when he kissed her forehead causing her to blush. "Sooooo.... Since we're being open so all those nightmares were actually... Me fighting the chimeras. So does that mean I can still copy off of you in case I forget?" she spoke with a slight laugh.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:44 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik couldn't help but to laugh as Skylar admitted that her nightmares were actually just the nights that she was fighting the chimeras and asked if she could still copy his homework if she forgot. "Of course, I can't let you fail the grade, I need you with me." he chuckled and gave one of her ears a light playful poke. "Soft." he commented with a smile. "Just promise me you'll be careful, chimeras aren't always the easiest thing to destroy and the other Cyniclons can cause some real issues, especially the higher ups." Talik spoke, his voice becoming a bit more serious. "I'll do what I can to keep you informed. Between the two of us, I think we stand a pretty good chance against most of them." he smiled a bit.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:04 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar giggled hearing that he would help her still that he needed her with him. She smiled warmly as she felt so much more at ease in his company. Still it was different in his alien form than the one she was use to. She looked confused when he poked her ear before saying it was soft. Her hand reached up to touch his ear that reminded her of an elf. "Strange... It's soft as well." she spoke with a slight laugh. She nodded at him with a smile to promise she would be careful. "Well you'll be the first I call if I find at chimera. I trust you and I know we can fight against them." she spoke softly. Her hand soon moved his grey hair from his eyes as she smiled being close to him. "oh... Probably should change back." she spoke with a laugh.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 1:56 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik smiled a bit as Skylar poked his ear commenting on his ear also being soft. Part of him just wanted to stay like this, with Skylar close to him, with his feelings out, but he knew that it wouldn't last forever. He felt some comfort as Skylar mentioned that she would tell him if she came across any chimeras and that they would make a great team. His face reddened a bit as Skylar pushed some loose hair out of his face before stating that they should probably change back. "Yeah, probably a good idea." he chuckled sheepishly, giving the back of his neck a light rub. Taking a small step back away from Skylar, Talik changed back into his human form. It was hard to believe how much had changed from last night. He had finally admitted his feelings to Skylar, even if he didn't fully recall saying it the night before, telling Skylar the truth about him being an alien, and learning the Skylar was Guardian Skylar.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:40 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar had pulled away as she changed back into her human form luckily her parents hadn't came in to see the two of them like this. Knowing all their secrets she felt better and wanted to stay close to him. She smiled knowing that she had an ally in this fight and she wasn't alone in it all. Now looking down she realized she was in her pajamas where it probably wasn't looking her best telling him everything. She blushed slightly before looking back at Talik, "It's going to be different making sure I don't call you by your other name in this form. Although... I think I like you're true form better." she spoke before running her hands through her hair.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:53 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel watched as Skylar changed back into her normal human form, her dark hair returning to the blonde that he had grown so familiar with. As she stated that it would be difficult for her to remember which name to use, Daniel let out a small chuckle "Lucky me, you use the same name. I don't think Talik would fly as a human name." he teased. Hearing her say that she might like his true form better made his face blush a bit. "Really? Then maybe I'll use it more often when it's just the two of us." he smiled. It was nice that he didn't have to hide it anymore, didn't have to lie about it anymore. "Oh, you remember where my hideout is right? Feel free to stop by whenever." he smiled, glad that he could finally be the one to invite the other over to their home.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:10 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar was glad to be back in her human form as she felt her head seeing her fox ears had disappeared when she returned. She let out a sigh of release glad she didn't have to worry about that. She stuck her tongue at him crossing her arms, "Lucky you. I'm surprised you didn't put two and two together to release it was me." she spoke to him. She nodded at him knowing it was his true form while hers was just something to help her fight off chimeras. Nodding with a smile as he read her mind as she was thinking about going to his hideout so he could be comfortable in his true form. "Maybe I'll have to stop by more so you can be comfortable. So... Why do you stay here on earth when you could return home?" she asked as she was curious about why he wouldn't return to his own home.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:25 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel broke out into laughter as Skylar teased him for not putting two and two together "Hey, I'm an alien, I'm not going to know how common the name Skylar is." he smirked. Sure, he had thought about it, but there were so many things that could have just been coincidence. As Skylar mentioned going to his place more often so he could drop the transformation, Daniel smiled "That would be nice. Perk to living in the middle of a forest, I can drop the transformation, especially if you like it." he teased playfully. At the mention of why he was staying on Earth, Daniel's face grew a bit more serious and he gave the back of his neck a light rub. "Oh.... well, I came with the scouting party. I don't really know what I was expecting, I was told that there wasn't intelligent life here..... then.." Daniel stopped for a moment his gaze unable to meet Skylars. "Then I decided to test the humans, so I started living among you.... that's when I meet you.... and I just... couldn't let them go through with it." Daniel spoke unsure how Skylar would take the story. A small sheepish smile came to his face as he forced himself to look at Skylar "Though I'm not the highest command, so I can't call off the attack, thus I've been doing what I can to get them to leave."

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:52 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar couldn't help to laugh when he used the excuse of being an alien, "Really? Ever notice how I was missing when she would appear?" she asked him with a smirk. She shook her head at him just happier that things were better. "I like you comfortable and that form is the real you." she spoke with a smile. However when he spoke about being apart of the scouting party to come to Earth as he avoided his gaze. Hearing he met her and couldn't let them go through it as her cheeks turned dark red that she was apart of the reason he couldn't go through with it. "Well... You did save me as a guardian. So how can I help drive them away from our planet but I'd rather not see you go." she spoke softly wondering if they drove them away if he would go with them.

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces