Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Let Me Show You a Whole New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 1:42 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫
Zak Koan Aaron Flynn Tyler Martin Marco Hendrix

Zak let out a small chuckle "Hey, at least we got each other in this." he smiled. He had to admit, it was a bit unlike Marco to go on a date with someone unless he knew that the band approved of the person, but it still wouldn't be the first time Marco got a sudden date. Marco smiled happily as the two caved in to the idea of a double date "Wonderful, so it's a date. Tuesday Night at the Blue Moon." he chimed cheerfully. Zak couldn't help but to smirk a bit at how excited Marco was getting, sure Marco was pretty easily excitable, but he couldn't shake the feeling that Marco wasn't telling him something.

((you can timeskip if you want))

AceOfTears

Aaron: King of Old, The Wise King
Marco: Love King, King of Hearts
Tyler: King of Sleep
Zak: The Young King

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:24 pm
Claire Mullens Davina McTavish

"It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible"

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Davina nodded at him knowing she wouldn't be alone in this plan that Claire and Marco conspired. She was nervous still she was going on a date with Zak as she grew more nervous knowing she would be with Zak. Claire smiled, "Trust me Davina. You'll love it." she spoke trying to reassure her friend to not think about what she had planned. Soon once they finished all the food they went to explore the other areas of the mall with Marco and Zak leaving them once they had finished out the day.

The next morning Davina had been dance studio warming up by stretching before looking for a song to dance to. Maybe even to sing seeing how the double date wasn't until later tonight where she would see what they truly were planning. When the music began to fill the room as she was doing ballet to remember the basics to help her with her other dances. Closing her eyes as she danced elegantly through the room with her turns as if she had another partner in the room with her. Silently she danced away waiting for Zak to meet her to practice the Tango to be able to help her in the concert.

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHZqxecCukg&list=FL98Pn1P-TILUx0vyBdfKnTQ&index=442&t=0s

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:35 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

After the group had finished their food, they all walked around the mall for a while. Marco continuing to flirt with all three members of the group. As the day came to an end, Marco and Zak made their way back to the hotel room the band was staying in. After a bit of late night practice for fun, they all tucked in, Zak and Marco both excited about the upcoming events.

~~~~~~~~

As morning came, Zak quickly got up from his bed and changed into some dancing clothes, excited to start working on whatever song Davina had picked out for the two of them. Before long he had arrived at the dance studio to find Davina playing a song that he really liked and she was dancing away to. Creeping into the room, a mischievous smirk came to his face as he joined in the dance. He was pretty good at ballet and often liked to do it in free time finding the moves elegant and graceful. As the song came to an end, Zak smiled happily "Morning!" he chimed.

((FRIG YEAH THIS SONG!!!!!))

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:08 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina had been dancing away while she waited as a way to pass by time. It had been one of her favorite songs aside from the ones that Zak's Band she would have on her music player. Still she had been into it not realizing that Zak had snuck on as she danced away before he joined in the dance with her. She blushed finally noticing him surprised he had jumped in and know ballet. "Um.. Yes.. Morning." she spoke nervously caught of guard. However once the music she could feel her heart racing as she had went to get her dancing shoes for tango to replace her ballet shoes.

"Before we jump into the music of it. I was thinking of showing you the steps of tango and then going into it?" she asked if her was comfortable with it. She didn't want to make it more uncomfortable for him seeing how they would be close to each other in the dance. She walked towards him looking up at him waiting until he was ready.

[It's my favorite. Been wanting to use it in an rp for a long time. biggrin ]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:25 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

With the song over, Zak watched as Davina went and changed her shows to something a bit more comfortable with Tango. As she returned she asked him about going over the steps of tango first. Zak gave a nod "Sounds good. I could use a quick refresher on the basics." he smiled and stepped a bit closer to Davina, ready to go when she was. Marco had taught him some tango, but learning to dance from Marco wasn't easy, especially when it came to how close the two dancers were when it came to tango. Thankfully, Zak had asked Marco to go over some of the moves again last night in preparation for today, and Marco more than happily complied. "So what do you want to start with?" Zak asked curiously.

((10/10 their new warm-up song >XD ))

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:50 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina smiled at him hearing he wanted to get a refresher on the basics before he stepped closer to her. She tried to calm her racing heart from being so close to him. "Alright then lets start." she spoke softly. She had explained as she walked with him through the basic steps before she would play the music to have him feel the rhythm. Taking his hand to place on the middle of her back to hold her free hand with his own as her cheeks flushed. "Just follow me and then when you're comfortable you can take over." she spoke with a smile.

[Oh yes. I will do it for their warm-up song from now. XD]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:50 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak paid close attention as Davina went over some of the steps, he had always picked up on choreography quickly and hoped that it would let them get to a good position in the contest. With the basics done, Davina softly spoke that they should start, Zak giving a cheerful nod and a smile "Right!" . With the music playing, it didn't take long for Zak to find the rhythm while Davina guided his hands into place. A light blush came to his face at the closeness and he felt his heart let out a small flutter. "Alright, sounds good." he smiled as Davina told him to follow until he was comfortable. After a couple of measures, Zak slowly made his move to take the lead, grateful that Marco had let him lead during their sessions.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:01 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina walked him through the steps slowly wanting to make sure he was comfortable and understood how to do it. Smiling up at him when seeing Zak was picking it up well and the music really carried them away. She blushed as she released how close she was to him before wondering how he felt being close to her. When he started to take the lead as she gave it up to him. "Is it getting easier?" she asked with a smile. She knew that no one could get it well the first time and wanted to make it enjoyable for the two of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXG0ux3tpJk&list=FL98Pn1P-TILUx0vyBdfKnTQ&index=280

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:42 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak couldn't help but to smile as he lost himself to the music. It was something the others teased him about a bit, even though they do it to. As him and Davina danced to the song, his heart happily fluttered. Hearing Davina ask if it was getting easier, Zak smiled and nodded his face blushing a bit as he looked at Davina and could see a slight tint of red on her own cheeks. "Yeah, this song is really nice." he smiled not missing a beat. "Thanks again for letting me be your partner!" he chimed happily, leading Davina into a dip at the end of the song.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:30 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina did enjoy the music and being able to dance with someone but the music was everything to her. She danced with him trying not to go too fast knowing he was still learning it. She smiled hearing it was getting easier for him knowing eventually they could do something more complicated to help out. "It's one of the reasons I like tango how passionate and fast it can be almost losing yourself to it." she spoke softly. She nodded as she was glad he was her partner before the song ended with her being dipped. She held onto him with her heart racing as she looked into his eyes as she heard iPod playing a slow classical song instead. "Did you want to try something more complicated?" she spoke softly.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:07 am
((ooc hey sorry I've been gone. Life hit me like a truck sweatdrop ))

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak gave a small nod of agreement and a soft smile as Davina mentioned why she liked tango. The music was easy to get lost in and having a partner was always fun. He let out a small chuckle as Davina held onto him while he dipped her, then raised her back up. He was about to apologize for getting a bit carried away with the music, but Davina spoke asking if he wanted to try something more complex. Zak's eyes lit up with excitement "Yeah! What do you have in mind?" he asked curiously.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:49 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina found herself enjoying the time with Zak as they danced away to the beautiful music. When he brought her back up her cheeks were flushing with color. It was clear he liked the music as much as she did. "Well you can pull me closer and increase the tempo?" she offered with a smile. She had been so focused on the music that she would be blushing more if she was even closer to him. Still she was excited about it as she wanted to dance the day away with Zak.

[No worries. I know it happens.]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

As Davina mentioned up-ing the tempo and holding her closer, Zak felt his face flush a bit as something Marco had told him rang in his head 'Tango is all about having a constant contact with your partner'. He had thought Marco was teasing him a bit, but after watching a few tango dances later that night, it had turned out Marco was right. Snapping out of his thought, Zak smiled warmly and gave a nod "Yeah I think I'd like to try that if you don't mind." he spoke, releasing her so she could get the next song set up. When she came back he gave a small playful bow and offered a hand.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:07 am

"It's been said and done

Davina could hear Claire's teasing in her head as she was trying to ignore it from her cheeks flush for a moment. Hearing he wanted try the faster tempo and holding her closer. Then she could be able to do more of the moves she knew. Once released she walked over to the stereo to changed the song of something faster. Soon music filled the air as she walked back to see him giving a playful bow as she could help to giggle as she took his hand with ease. One of the reasons she liked tango was because of he beat of the fast songs and so much could be expressed in it.

She looked up into his eyes with a smile, "Don't worry so much the closeness. If you makes you comfortable think about the person you rather do it with." she spoke softly. With facing Zak she was trying to think of someone else to calm her heart that was racing in her chest. She didn't want to make it awkward while they would dance with one another.

[I was thinking they maybe did something like this for the dance, ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lAKlYTQVKY]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:07 pm
((ooc: I frigging lost it when the guy in the video goes "you can't do that" xd ))

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak watched as Davina walked over to the stereo, she seemed so graceful even while just walking to change the music. As she came back and let out a small giggle, Zak couldn't help but to smile his face reddening a bit at how cute Davina was. He quickly tried to push the thoughts aside, not wanting to do something to stupid in front of her. He could feel his heart beating quickly in his chest, a feeling of excitement washing over him though a strong sense of comfort at Davina's touch.

Hearing Davina's voice, Zak looked down a bit, glad that he was an inch or two taller than his dancing partner. Marco was quite a bit taller than he was, so it was nice to be the tall partner for a change. The lights reflected in Davina's light blue eyes made his heart skip a beat and he gave a nod of agreement to Davina's words to not worry much about the closeness. A small sheepish smile came to his face "You're my dance partner. I'd have a hard time picturing dancing with anyone else... except maybe Marco, since I've tangoed with him before." Zak chuckled painfully aware of his face turning slightly pink. As the music picked up, Zak took the lead, letting the music guide him through the steps and the beat take control.

AceOfTears

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items