Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:11 pm
User Image

-------- Zhele nearly blew a gasket. Smoke would've been trailing out of the poor girl's ears if she had been more machine! Komachi wanted her to strip?! Zhele's fingers fumbled for the buttons of her blouse as a sultry, embarrassed look spread over her face. By an outsider's perspective, namely Komachi's, it would appear as if the squid-girl was having some difficulty undressing. Which, she was. But not because she couldn't see what she was doing. Well, partially. It wasn't until Red pulled her in closer as they kissed when Zhelly jelly lost all focus, fingers too tied up to push the buttons through the silky fabric. "Mmmph." A low moan escaped, travelling into Komachi as their contrasting bodies were pressed together. "...I-I've never done anything before Red.." Zhele finally admits, casually dropping the pet-name she had been juggling around in her head for the past few day(s?). Komachi's hot skin was nearly scalding against Zhele's cold cold body. It wasn't a bad sensation, far from it, just one she wasn't used to. Not to say she couldn't get used to it. No no no no, Zhele could definitely get used to have her lover's pale, unblemished skin against hers. Under the covers, where Zhele could be flooded with Komachi's scent. Where all she had to worry about was: touch, taste, hearing and smell. The salty twinge of sweat on her lips. The feeling of Red's goose-bumps sliding against Zhele's naturally smooth flesh. The sugary, floral smell of sake that constantly hung around the red-head. Oooooh yeah, she could get used to this. "...be gentle.."

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:58 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She smiled against her lips, eyes closing as they kissed deeper and deeper. The cold lips on her warm ones felt wonderful. She held that kiss for...well she wasn't really sure but there was some moaning and gentle grinding against Zhele out of reflex and habit before finally pulling back, panting lightly as her cheeks flushed slightly. "Ahh...damn..." She smiled, reaching up to use her other hand, easily undoing Zhele's blouse buttons with one hand for her as she moved her hand out from around her back to help toss it off the bed. "Mmm There, all gone~" She giggled a bit as Zhele finally spoke up. She blinked and blushed suddenly, her face and neck area heating up a bit more as well. "O-Oh...I...I hadn't actually...thought of doing that..." She admitted, sounding just as surprised about it as Zhele likely would have just then. "I...wow...I was just thinking about how comfortable it is being naked and s**t...Until you kissed me at least..." She spoke, still sounding a bit confused, but also confessing her rekindled arousal. Even if it was weird that ******** her wasn't the first thing that had come to mind. "I mean...we can still totally do that if you want though, I'm never gonna turn down a request like that from you babe~" She grinned a bit, inadvertently giving her a pet name as well.

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:52 am
User Image

-------- Deceased. A girl died today when she realized that she had been the perverted one. Her embarrassment overloaded her brain and caused a minor explosion. Zhele's mouth would become a warbly mess as steam practically streamed off of her apple-shaped face. All this contact and gyrations were driving Zhele crazy. Slowly she ran her hands over Komachi's body, trying to get an image in her head. Ah! She was gorgeous! Hard muscles beneath taught skin, plying only slight beneath Zhele's cold fingers. "I-I mean..we can if you want to..I don't mind..I just want you close." Zhele was coming to terms with the fact that she wasn't also immediately thinking of fornicating. Hell, she was still tumbling through her head that she was willing to sacrifice herself for someone else. Those cold hands would come to rest on Komachi's hips as Zhele stopped, her brow furrowing as she got lost on her train-of-thought. The train had taken a weird turn somewhere and was quickly heading off towards a dead-end. "b-ba-ba-ba-babe?!" That soft tongue behind her velvety lips quickly became tangled as she realized Komachi was still talking to her, specifically getting hung up on the pet name. She was Komachi's babe?! D-did that mean they were girlfriends? Zhele's head spun as she nearly fainted. Sure, she was a flirt, but she had never done anything this serious. She hadn't expected anything to get this far! Naked in a bed with the girl she had a crush on!

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:48 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

The redhead smiled at first, pulling the girl closer to herself as she buried them under the covers, and hugged her tighter. The cold contact was wonderful and even under a blanket it still felt nice as she nuzzled up to the other female. "Well, I can't really be any much closer to you than I am now at this point~" She chuckled, stealing a quick kiss of her lips. She looked at her though at that flustered response about being called 'babe' and frowned a bit. "Oh sorry was that not ok? Hm sorry you gave me a name so I thought you should have one." She paused as the other girl was busy freaking out, tapping her chin. "Or maybe Honey? Blue? Wait no you aren't blue. Cutie Pie? Squishy? Come on here give me some input, I wanna use somehtin ya like at the very least ya know." She said, ever so nonchalantly about the whole thing as she was likely embarrassing her new lover to death here without really getting it.

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:14 am
User Image

His father really was starting to try his nerves. Taking this trip to this strange place, getting his fruit removed only for him to offer something else - Enka was tired of listening to his demands. Raising his arms above his head as he walked along, eyes looked to the ceiling as others passed him. Current destination was the infirmary to check on the young ladies, but he'd decided to stop in the Cafeteria to get himself a meal before heading on over. "Hmph. Honestly dad has been really on edge as of late. It's not like him. Maybe I should take a trip to check on him and mother." If anything to find out why he was so outta sorts. Grasping a tray when walking in, hues scanned the area, seeing that it was relatively empty. Seemed that most marines were out dealing with the fuss of the Line that Admiral Chikami ordered. Honestly, he should've been doing the same but he couldn't just let Hammond run about without back up. That wasn't cool. "Speaking of Hammond. . I asked him to go check somethin' for me. Where the hell did he run off to?" Bah, whatever. He'd only done it to make sure the Red Head didn't lose her s**t in that room - women were honestly scary, scary creatures.

Ahh. . but they also held a certain bounty. Thinking back, the young man remembered the sight of her breasts bouncing as he grasped her shirt and dreamed to himself. "They were so. . So nice. . They looked plenty full. I wouldn't have mined gettin' a feel for-"

"Cap'n Blackheart?"

"NFLFIBFIWEFBWEO- YES?!! HELLO?! I'M BLACKHEART CAPTAIN!"

Amidst his daydreaming, he hadn't noticed others having appeared in the room with him. Well, not so much appeared. I guess, walked in? "Calm down kid. From what I heard the Doc's said you've taking care of some blind woman-po." Huh. . Now that he looked at this person, they stood tall. Very tall. An older woman with dark hair and mocha skin. An interesting eye color. Though her outfit was. . Well, she wore the marines admiral coat, her breasts were pretty much falling out and her pants were skin tig- MARINE ADMIRAL COAT?! "You gonna oogle me all day or answer the question-po?" Enka merely nodded his head several times, straitening up. This was the only female Admiral! Alma Pesh! "A-Ah, well, yes! I captured a pair but because of a bad accident one of them is blind. I want to fix her but I can't say I currently know how but I promised I would so. . "

Taking something from her jacket, Alma tossed a small container over to the younger marine, whom only blinked in surprise. "Cybernetic contacts that connect to her nerve endings. She wears those for a month and her eyesight should be fine-po. I needed a new test subject anyway." He didn't quite understand it, but he'd take it in stride! Smiling, then bowing, he rushed off towards the room of the duo happily! They'd love to hear this, right? Coming around a corner, he slid into the room but his foot would get caught on one of their clothes! Going for a tumble, he'd yeet off the ground into the air and hit the wall with a resounding thud, but then something strange would happen.

He'd refract, turning to light for a moment and shimmering particles before beginning to reform at the foot of the bed. Blinking to himself blandly while looking around, clearly confused. "Ah. . Who. . What. . " What just happened? ". . Er. . Oh! You two, I-!?" Again, he paused, eyes laying on the two with no clothes on, his young mind melting as blood flew from his nose and there lied Enka, on the ground and unconscious. He wasn't ready.

Ryunosukei Ryusei

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:55 pm
User Image

-------- Zhele had no idea how to tell Komachi that ANY of those pet names worked. Just calling her a cute name such as that was enough to give her a red flare that would put the sun to shame. "..a-anything..c-call me a-anything." The words left her mouth as a whisper, almost as if Komachi had stolen her voice away. Zhele was nearly asleep in Red's arms, her cloudy eyes forcibly closed as she rested her head against the pale woman's soft bosom. It was at this point that Enka decided to make his rather spectacular entrance. Preforming a flip that a trapeze artist would be proud of, the young man rebounded off the wall with a deafening thud. Zhele shot up like a bolt clutching the blankets to her nudity, unintentionally ripping the cover from Komachi. Zhele heard the young man's familiar, confused voice before hearing another impact. "Uh..is he alright?" The concerned squid would ask as she donned her clothing and got out of bed. She kept a hand on the rail next to her as she stumbled over to the last place she heard him. With her blouse once more buttoned to her collar, Zhele lowered herself and felt around on the ground until her soft, cool hand grazed Enka's cheek. Oh wow, he's so young.. her thoughts surfaced on her mind as she got an image of his face by the gentle ghosting of her fingers. "h-hello?.. are you okay?"

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:24 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

Casually listing off random pet names was just absolutely killing her girlfriend without Komachi really having any idea at all. She paused as she looked at Zhele couldn't really decide. "Alright but I'm just gonna end up usin a different name like every other day or somethin at this rate..." She said, as if Zhele would ever have an problem with that. She shrugged however, about to say something again when they had a guest! "Hm?" She looked over, seeing her kimono flying up into the air momentarily as she saw that blonde haired kid flying towards the wall as she sat up, no covers grabbed with her so her chest was fully exposed.

The kid reformed in...light!? She blinked, head tilting as she was so sure that was the power of that sake destroying a*****e! Wait...Maybe this guy killed him and took the power for himself! She certainly wasn't against that in any way as she hadn't liked the d**k anyways. Though while she was thinking about this, the kid suddenly fell back. She slid off the other side of the bed, not taking any covers, or fetching any clothing at all as she went around with Zhele. She would bend forwards at her hips over the kid, naked as naked could be as she looked at him curiously. "Uh hey man are you alright...?" She asked, tits hanging down and even her legs slightly apart due to her stance with her hands at her hips. She likely wasn't going to be very helpful in this situation at all.

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:40 pm
User Image

"T-They were there. They were right there. Beautiful bouncing. . So full. So full of life. . R-Right there. . Women are a blessing. ." Speaking in a dizzy tone as he laid on the floor, eyes in a mist and swirl, Enka didn't respond to either of them right away. It took some time for him to come to the reality of the situation and when doing so, his eyes shot open in a hurried fashion. Right! He'd come here to help! "A-Ah! Hey, Errr. . Umm. ." Grabbing the clipboard, he read the girls name with a hurried nod. "Zhelle! I have something for you! It'll help you see!" Going into his pocket, he took out a contacts casing before opening it up. "Do I have to wash my hands first. . N-Nah, mom does this kind of thing all the time. I'm sure it's fine!" Going over to her, he'd lightly touch her hand with a smile. . but then thought things through, turning to Komachi. "Actually, you should do it. She's your fr. . friend. . " It took a few seconds to process. He'd stare to her form very blatantly, looking her up and down. E-Everything was showing. He could see it all. Just. . Just out there for the world to see. Absentmindedly, a hand twitched as it was brought up; moments turned into hours and hours to days as he slowly attempted to reach over to grab a fleshy mound.

Then, he realized what he was doing! No hero should be doing this! He was trying to help them!

"Ack! Ahem! Er, here. These are for her. They're contact's that help her see. Admiral Pesh says keep them in her eyes for a month and they'll fully repair her vision!" Nodding, Enka stood looking over the duo, face turning a hot red before running directly out the room. "OKAYLEMMEKNOWWHENITSOVER! PLEASEPUTSOMECLOTHESON! BYEEE!" There were other things he needed to do. Like uhhh. . Go set up his new office. Yeah. That.

Ryunosukei Ryusei

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:08 pm
User Image

-------- And he was up! Zhele fell backwards as the boy shot to a sitting position, landing on her plush rump. Oof! She heard paper rustling as he quickly composed himself, though he couldn't really recover after hearing what he said while he was out for the count. Oh she would hold that against him if she ever got the chance. The woman sitting on the floor between the two of them figured he must have been looking at her charts as he crumpled paper. Zhelle! He even pronounced her name wrong! Oh poor boy must be flustered! "W-wait...let me see?!" The girl's voice was a gasp! Then his light fingers were gently running over her own cold, delicate fingers. But then he was gone, both his and Komachi's voices a few feet away. Slowly Zhele stands, and leans against the bed. A finger slowly raises as she goes to interject, but then the boy is gone in a whirl of emotions and words! "Uuuuuuh...what? Wait? I'll BE ABLE TO SEE?!"

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:53 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She stood there blinking, listening as the kid was babbling on about tits and chicks. She chuckled a bit but as he suddenly stood upright, she had to move away as he just narrowly avoiding slamming into her fat, jiggly funbags. He was fumbling over his words and speaking rather quickly to Zhele before he said something that made Komachi freeze up, and stare directly at him. He faced her and held something, but he was a bit zoned out as she wasn't really considering the fact that she was 100% naked in front of a boy that was probably mid puberty. He even reached out, nearly groping one of her breasts as she raised an eyebrow, more curious if he'd actually do it than anything before he stopped himself.

She'd normally smirk and tease him but as he started speaking again, clarifying what these contacts would do, her face going blank for a moment before she yanked the boy into a face to bare tits hug immediately. "Holy ******** thank you thank you!!" She said, smiling widely as she swung him about a little with him buried into marshmallow land before she finally lets him go, taking the box of contacts from his hands with a wide grin. He then very hastily yelled something about clothing before he ran off and she tilted her head a bit, shrugging before running over to hug Zhele. "Ya hear that!? He said these can fix your eyes!" She said, holding up the case of contacts. "It'll take a bit but..he just said you need to wear these contacts for a bit..Do you want help putting them in?"

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:23 pm
User Image

-------- Zhele stood there dumb-struck. She had no idea what idea what was going on. She could just hear Komachi's bare feet slapping against the ground as she swung something heavy around. It wasn't until Enka's boots clicked back against the floor that Zhele realized the sack of potatoes that Red had just been wheeling about had been the poor boy. The poor boy who was barely older than her youngest brother, and had likely never touched a woman before, let alone a nude one. Regardless, the elation would never leave Zhele's face. If her eyes weren't still blind, they would be smiling too! She couldn't believe it! Blind, but the capacity to see in the future. "Y-yeah..I heard!" Zhele would gasp, almost breathless from Komachi's tight hug. Her ribs would have been crushed if she had any, but as it was she was just kind of made five or six sizes slimmer around the waist. "...no matter how long it takes. As long as it works, I owe him a debt." She would gently press a finger against Komachi's nose, that smile puckering into a kiss as she leaned in to give Red a nice wet one. "...yes Red, I would love if you helped me put them in."

"...So...um, want to make it official?..um..I me-mean, d-do you want...to be like...friends..g-girlfriends?"

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:13 am
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She happily accepted that kiss, pressing into it in return as she smiled at Zhele. At the mention of 'owing him one' Komachi rubbed the back of her head and nodded. "Yea...me too...hate owing people though..." She sighed, but she'd have to pay him back somehow. Before she could get to the contact though Zhele asked her something that caught her slightly off guard. Girlfriend? Official? That was never really something Komachi had ever considered before as someone that usually just had flings and such. She blinked, looking at her and thinking on it as she wasn't even really sure what that meant besides commitment or something. That meant she couldn't fool around anymore right? Was she OK with that? There would be a silent pause after Zhele's question as the redhead was legitimately contemplating this. She liked the squid girl sure, and she cared for her a lot more than anything she thought she had before. That...that's what being committed meant...right?

She would sigh softly, looking down at first before her eyes met those golden orbs again. "I...Think so?" She sounded slightly confused as she spoke, still a** naked before the girl. "Like...I felt...really shitty but...knowing you'll be alright feels so much better and...I think that's what that means? So...yes?" She said, not fully sure what it meant, but deciding she was ready for it. After the likely ensuing attack by hugs and kisses, she paused and remembered the contacts. "OK, OK, hold still." She would say before helping gently place the special contacts into the girl's eyes for her. She'd smile a bit, looking at her afterwards. "So? Are they working?"

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:00 am
User Image

-------- Zhele nearly bounced with joy, every amorous jiggling as she wiggled in place instead. Wouldn't want to jump and hit something she couldn't see! The pause had been anxiety-inducing. The girl had felt herself on the verge of fainting! Knowing that she had probably just f*cked up a good thing. Yeah, that was hard. But that torture would pay off as she, kinda, received a yes. Sorta. "eeeeeeeyYYAAAS!" A low squeal quickly turned into a resounding, exuberant shout! One that would shake the walls of their small little room and cause older doctors outside to clutch their hearts outside, wondering if their time had finally come. "Ahem..um, d-don't worry..we can discuss..uh poly stuff later." She'd say, releasing Red from the bone crushing embrace she hadn't even realized she had made. Not only that, but Komachi now had three perfect purple lip-stick stains on her face. Zhele was still practically bouncing as Red helped her put the contacts in, having to ACTUALLY hold the giddy girl to the floor. It was a brief moment, Zhele could feel Komachi putting them in. It was an uncomfortable sensation to say the le- OW! Careful Komachi! But the contacts were in. Then the question came with bated breath. The squid-girl blink, once. Twice. Then Red's beautiful face came into view, along with all the other colors of the world. But that red was just so vibrant and easy to fixate on. Zhele's arms shot out, pulling Komachi in for a deep, passionate kiss as she held the more powerful woman's head in her hands. The kiss would break with a satisfying POP! "HOLY SH&*! You're more beautiful than I remembered!" She shouted again, at the top of her lungs, the sound of metal clattering outside accompanying her joyous outcry as someone dropped something from being startled. "Come on! MUAH! We got to go find him and thank him!" Zhele grabbed Komachi's hand, spun her into a kiss, and pulled her out the door. Heels clicked against the ground as she ran out in search of the young benefactor.

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Cor Contritum generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 94!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:19 pm
User Image

Sans
────────────────────────────────────────

It was....god awful. The sight of the Infirmary in dissaray even brought the lazy doctor to a look of disgust, "I leave...for a few years, to go teach my kid how to fight....how the ******** did this happen?" the slouched figure of the male dressed in what looked like pajamas blocked the door. The voice must have emanated from him as all the people who had been scurrying about stood stock still now with terror on their faces, "No answer?" the cool and deep voice questioned. The chill that rolled through the air as the man stepped forward his face that normally held a grin was slackened into a deep scowl, dark brows pulled down and knitted together as he kicked a cart out of the way with a slippered foot, "I'mma have to beat you to near death won't I? I mean if you do die, you only need a bite to live again right?" the voice growled as the people in the infirmary scuttled out of the man's reach, "Answer!" his voice exploded in clear anger which immediately rattled the people huddled in a corner, two of them pissed themselves, the other three fell to the floor in shaking heaps, "Tch, you call yourself marines..." the man grunted pushing his hand through his hair and moved to take a seat in a swivel chair. Resting his arms and chin on the back of the seat he'd straddle it, "Clean this place up. Now." he ordered as the people immediately began to scurry, tears in the women's eyes and subdued fear and anger in the mens. They moved rapidly as he watched them all clean up the place that had turned into a mess while he was gone, "Can't believe you ******** got lazy." he grunted his eyes softening as things cleared up in front of him. Whispered regrets and minor threats threaded through the air, he paid them no mind, they couldn't kill him. He already died before. Sans yawned as he would wait for the few that pissed themselves to escape to the bathroom after finishing up with helping the others, the remaining three stood before him, head's bowed in apology. They were skittish, bodies tensed in preparation and eyes cast down to avoid contact with the current "alpha". They didn't talk back to him, he was much too old and capable to be calling him out when he would out live them all. Blue eyes glittered with amusement as he would wave one pasty white hand, "Get the hell out, go do some missions." he grunted as he would stand and sit in the chair properly. He'd slouch down and curl into his navy coat and settle for what one would call a 'nap' though Sans didn't really 'sleep'. Body slackened as he would lean fully back, chin rested on his chest and eyes closed to the world. His slippered feet touched the underside of the desk as he stretched long legs out and slowly seemed to go into a dozing state.

────────────────────────────────────────
Defont

Words: 506

• Health: 1360
  • Energy: 760
  • Strength: 150
  • Prowess: 0
  • Speed: 15
  • Defense: 21
  • Vitality: 150
  • Stamina: 0

Cor Contritum