Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Torino Kingdom ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acuroi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Cameron was entirely appeased. His happiness would definitely show as his little form obtained a significant glow to it. The green scales of his reptilian body would shift into a brighter green as he listened to the head Mad Cat. The little lizard would nod in approval at just about everything the Yonko said. "A stroke of genius if I say so myself." A small snicker as he allowed himself the liberty to accept Dekura's hand as a new pedestal. "..though it's actually quite similar to the current part of your revolution." Once again, the tiny chameleon would place a hand upon his chin and take to his thoughts. There really wasn't much to say here, especially if Dekura did not wish to hear the full details now. All in all, this turned out a lot better than Cameron could have predicted. Even with being outed as a Marine, the little lizard was as calm as ever. His titles and "allegiance" was not something he was going to keep hidden anyway. If anything, Dekura only stated something that Cameron was going to imply himself. A double agent within the Marines was something that was hard to pass up. This was especially true when that same agent had already gotten on your good side with glorious plans for the future. "Nakama." The hand that was placed upon his chin while in thinking mode was now being pushed forward to the Yonko's fist. His own balled up appendage would halt once it met Dekura's fist in mid air. The tiny chameleon would nod to signify his understanding of the time it would take to do this. "Of course! I may not be super strong now, but I when my plan succeeds.." He looked around the room again, taking note of those near him. "..the army that waits behind bars will be the ones started a new revolution." He wondered if Dekura would understand the basis of the plan. The little lizard did not want to dive too deep into it yet, as he still had a lot of work ahead of himself. However, he did feel the need to give the Yonko something to work with. Cameron himself just needed to rise through the ranks as quickly as possible.

"I'll be in contact." The tiny chameleon would jump back onto the ground, landing with a small "pat" against the floor of the room. "It's time to rise up in the New World." He had his goals set now. The little lizard now knew exactly what he was going to do and what he would aim for. Strutting out of the building, Cameron felt like a whole new reptile.

[/Exit]

Current Tantrum :: 446
Overall Dilemma :: 7,624

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
35 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Dcme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:44 pm
User Image
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Str: 70 | End: 50 | Spd: 60 | Int: 0 | Acc: 0
190/202 ******** Me" he muttered to himself upon observing the girl was alive and well, the clump of blood must've been another's, he did just jump through a window, so maybe his perception was just losing it's edge. He stood tall and smiled, though it was less of a calming smile, more of a, the ******** are you smiling at me for...smile. Side-eyeing the man who worked with Dekura, he looked back to his immediate situation "I'd give you a round of applause, but as I'm sure you can see, I'm a bit disarmed." he said, gesturing to his less than 'there' arm. The woman had saved Aiko from the cannonball, it seemed the situation had escalated passed the point of killing his target, too many witnesses involved in the event at this point. Aiko Morana... he took note of the woman's name, she could escape him, but her name wouldn't. "Citizen, I'd like to request to turn over the woman who had chosen to assault me in the middle of a dire situation. Such an action is considered aiding a Yonko, and a crime." he added, before he gave half a shrug, "Just do your time and make it easy on yourself." he finished, talking to Aiko for the final parts.

Equipment (Already Added)
Iron Knuckle [+10 Strength]

Word Count:
Total:
PettyPenguin

Misujage

Dcme

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

"reмeмвer тнaт a ѕword нeld вy ѕoмeone wнo ιѕ aвoυт тo dιe… wιll never вe aвle тo proтecт anyтнιng."

"My name is of no importance." She would speak to Aiko, as if trying to brush off that anything had happened. She kind of wanted to get away from this war torn town, and find Johnny. Where had the blond haired swordsman slithered away to? Her eyes trailed the line before resting on the rather large and brutish man. His arm was missing? How odd, she wondered who could have done a thing. "And of the man who took your arm, no reconciliation from him I suppose? Do you live in hypocrisy." Her voice was soft, wavering, and her body stance was frail at best. She would shake her head, thinking back to those at Misty Peak. She tried to protect, and only made things worse. Her harsh tone and words, they almost seemed prepared for combat. Sadly, Guinevere was not, at least not at this very moment. She would stand aside, bangs to her face and hands resting in front of her. "Forgive me, that was unjust. I meant no harm, and I will not interfere." Cowardice, Guinevere, you wore that quite well. Would a woman as beautiful as she stand down whenever confronted by a man. Always watching her tone of words, and her speech. Never wishing to upset another. My Beautiful Knight, you are truly pathetic.

"a caѕтle тнaт vanιѕнeѕ aт тнe ғιrѕт gυѕт oғ wιnd ιѕ worтнleѕѕ. a ѕĸyѕcraper wιтнιn yoυr мιnd wιll never ғall down."

PonderingPenguin

Haraxmant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:42 am
User Image

{ SAINT 『 | 』 AJORA }
Chef || Loner || Fruit [ ??? ] || User Image 20,000
Pow: --- || End: --- || Spd: --- || Acc: --- || Sta: --- || Int: --- || Spi: ---

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[ Her bare feet press gently against the ruined ground. Holes cover and rubble rests silently, broken structures and weapons sit in place, littering the residential district like a war zone. Ajora cannot begin to image what kind of existence could, alone, cause this level of brutality to initiate. Her thin form trails closely behind the others, a position she chose for herself so that she does not impede the progression of her guardians. They are, after all, much stronger than she. “A yonkou…” she whispers softly, her voice nearly being drowned out by the booming of explosives and demolitions cosigned with the screams and roars of battle. At some point the band of wayward travelers find themselves stepping into the den of a rather ruined looking saloon. Or as most people call it these days, a bar. She takes a few moments to look up at the state of the building, wondering why someone who is apparently so great, would choose to rest in a place like this.

Behind her, organized footsteps stomp ever closer, reminiscent of the ones from earlier. “Marines…” she says before turning back forward and stepping inside to avoid their detection. It doesn’t take long for her to quickly regret doing so, however. As if instantly, the ruffians lingering about inside start staring the group down, with a few making insensitive, and quite honestly rather rude gestures to her as if she were nothing more than a piece of meat. A sweat drop falls down the side of her face while she steps closer to Tahira now, making sure she’d be by one of her protectors in case things got ugly. And just like that, it would seem as if they would very soon. Kaito makes himself known to the man assumed to be the leader. The Yonkou. His voice holds a sort of weight to it, as if he believes every word. “The new...generation…” she says, copying his words. So that’s his dream? To surpass the man that caused this madness, and ultimately replace him? But, if he were to get such a power, what would he do with it?

Her left hand rests between her breasts while she thinks about this. So far these people have been very kind to her, but what if they were to become the same type of humans she despises? ...No. That’s wrong. She would not believe such folly. With a new fire of determination lit in her heart, Ajora moves forward to stand a bit closer to Kaito and nods. “He will...surpass you.” she says firmly, or as firmly as her monotone voice would allow. ]

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Words in Post: 439 || Uncashed Words: --- || Uncashed EXP: --- || Cashed EXP: --- || Rank: User Image ---

IC Notes:
Credit: Format basis by Fauna Lestrade.

Lerry Jive

Dcme

Cinna-Apple Nami

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:25 pm
User Image

Aiko Morana
Str: 30 // End: 10 // Spd: 40 // // Acc: 0 // Int: 25

So the woman was going to give her a name, fair enough all things considered she probably shouldn't have either. Maybe it the moment of almost dying that had made her feel vulnerable, she was being rather close to the woman who saved her life. Aiko inched away from the woman with two people reaching them. One being the fishman who kept following her trying to kill her, either he was easily offended or he had a problem with her. Every attack he had thrown was lethal in no shape way or form did he had any intention of capturing her. "Aiding a Yonko? Are you talking out of your a** or something. You have a missing arm probably from him or his crew. They don't need me to help take you out. You're just angry I gave you a smack. Which you have already paid back for." Aiko would say seeing that with two people by her side then she could spend a little time patching herself up. Pulling out some bandages she wrapped them around the cuts that going through the window had given her. Observing the area around her she noticed that the group of marines she had knocked out were now dead, swords stabbed in to their backs. Probably from some pirates who were passing by. When the sharkman addressed her once again saying to go in quietly anger started to build up in the doctor. "Don't act like you are morally superior! You just let your comrades die to chase after me. Every attack you had done wasn't not meant to take me in." Aiko would say angrily looking at the one who had saved her seeing that the woman was actually very timid. She seemed to move away from her, that was fine they did not know each other it wasn't like Aiko expected anyone to protect her. However she appreciative that this woman had, in any case she felt indebted to her. Probably from her upbringing but a kind act should always be repaid. "So in short...the answer is no. I am not coming along with you"

Words in post: [354] Current total: [2,521] Belli: [3,000] Health: [152 - 35]

Haraxmant
Misujage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Both perfectly chiseled brows would slowly direct themselves inward. Laughter? The motion to wave off The Immortal, Kaito…. the beast. Soon Kaito will have the whole world in his hands. To think someone had the audacity to even consider the thought of humor when it came to him. Insulting. Utter ridicule. “Laughte-“ Just as he was on the verge of his retort something was happening. Why was it suddenly so much harder to breathe? That was not all, it was as if there were 10 ton weights attached to every muscle strand in is frame. What was this? The magnitude of this pressure. It was enough to crush an average human being. It was so much that the simplest form of blinking wore at him. Abdominals would tighten. Biceps would boom as veins would begin to protrude the skin. It was obviously apparent that Kaito was struggling to keep himself afloat and stationary. With a grit of his teeth and his wolf like eyes would not yield. Nor would they show weakness. Not in front of them. Companions. No, Kaito had to be strong for all of them. With all their hopes and dreams he would not let them fail. Not from the power of someone else. Not while he still had life. Slight perspiration would drip down side of his brow as the Yonko would rant.

So, this was the power of the emperors? This was the power he needed to obtain? To have it where there was no option to even take a breath. A display of strength without lifting a single finger. This was madness. “He will...surpass you.” Eyes would snap to an angle as the ashen haired heiress came to his side in support. “Ajora…” There were not many people that believed in him to such a degree other than Gramps. Hearing such a genuine statement coming from a friend really put him at ease and his mental fortitude to strengthen and swell to block out the mind games Dekura was attempting to press towards him. “You heard her.” A sly smirk would shine. An expression so smug it was sure to rub Dekura the wrong way. “I will achieve. The feat so many before could not bring themselves to obtain!” Dekura mentioned how it was not his will for these seas. Golden ores would glare with flame as he pressed on. “I will be the sole ruler of these seas. I will have the power to smite all my enemies. I will have not equal! I will share no wealth!” Umber locks would sway as his body broke into motion. Right hand now in his pocket while his other was above his shoulder, thump extended pointing to his crew behind him. “Primo Dio, with them. I will be the pirate king!”

These were not just weightless words. This was the only path to true freedom. This was what he whole heartedly believed. The way the Yonko were set up was that one emperor had the power to check another. While you still had power, you were still subject to another’s will. Not your own. Everyone would know the name Kaito, and everyone will learn to fear it. The power to wipe the government off the face of the world if he so willed it. This was what he meant by surpassing. Replacing Dekura as a Yonko was not good enough. Not in the slightest. Kaito’s hunger was too grand, his burning passion was too great. Kaito had said his piece. There was no need for him to remain in the Yonko’s presence. The beast did not want anything from him. Just know that he was coming.

𝙿𝙾𝚆 95𝚂𝙿𝙳 100𝙴𝙽𝙳 100𝙰𝙲𝙲 5𝙸𝙽𝚃 5 l 𝙳𝙴𝚇 60 l 𝚂𝙿𝙸 40 l 𝙷𝙿 360/360

x

[ 611 ]

North Lotus

Cinna-Apple Nami

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Dcme

Misujage

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:33 pm
User Image
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
190/202 HP

Cassius chuckled "No, by all means. You have a right to your own thoughts." he said, gesturing to his arm "The criminal of this? He'll get his. I challenged him, and paid my price. Kind of, a similar situation to the one I share with this woman" he said. He shook his head "There was no harm done with your comment. Stand up for what you believe in, as I will do the same." he said. Now the other woman spoke up again "You seem to misplace yourself. Don't speak to me as an equal, you filth." he struck back. "Human, Criminal, Dirty Fighter, Attacking someone who I assume you thought were weak." He commented, eyeing the girl with a look as if her entire existence was an insult to Cassius "You, in entirety, are Inferior to me." he added. He took an offensive stance once more "You made your decision. If you don't come along peacefully, I will use force" he said.

Cassius rushed forward, it was good the other woman had moved away from Aiko, Cass didn't want to hurt the other woman, at least, not at this moment. She was not a target to Cass, her actions weren't threatening. Cassius ran at Aiko, aiming to tackle the girl onto the ground, and force her into submission. The tackle would try to shoulder the girl in the stomach, lift her up, and slam her onto the ground.

Word Count:
Total:
PonderingPenguin

Misujage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:59 pm
User Image

STR ┋ 002 xxEND ┋ 003 xxSPD ┋ 007 xxACC ┋ 003 xxINT ┋ 010
                    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

The might of a Yonkou. It was highly intimidating. He displayed strength like no other. And from a tail no less. The floor and surroundings of the bar stood no chance. And this would be the man that Kaito wished to piss off!? Well, “Boys will be boys…” Though the moment she noticed a difference in Kaito’s stance, did worry being to rise. A low mutterer of his name, though no more would be said. The moment was too intense for her. Though what would bring her surprise, would be the new figure of their band of pirates. The skillful chef. Holding no fear, she would step forward from her position behind Tahira and speak her beliefs. The moment would stir something in her as well, and she too would find the courage to stand tall. Taking a step forward, just as Kaito pointed a thumb backwards to his fellow crew. “If it takes a beast’s will, Kaito’s definitely the one to do it” Plus, she could only imagine the battle wounds needed to be healed. “Someone’s going to need to bandage you up when it’s all said and done” Spoken with a playful grin.

"Don't ever look at yourself as a pawn when you are a queen, Songbird. Even if I die, you're something great. Remember that, always."

Words from long ago, which she had never forgotten. Words spoken by him, to her. And despite never calling nor seeing herself as such, a Queen, those around her present her as such. So much love and admiration. The trust and devotion. The family she had melded to. His words. Yes, she would always remember. She was something great. And Shiri surely performed as such.

With her moral strengthening performance done, she made her way towards the bar. Knowing the Mad Cats habit, she knew he would be there. Despite having been told some time ago of where he had made his way towards. A few strides would bring her there, though first she would be greeted by the very respectable Akura. A smile given as he bowed. Every time she had told him such actions weren’t necessary. But who was she to tell him otherwise. No need to be so formal to family. But alas, she would take it, this time. Noting his tail, as he mentions their leader. Inside the bar, though not in a far good mood. So playing his favorite tune was suggested. “Oh boy” a slight sigh, before she took steps towards the door. Thanking Akura for the info, Shiri would step inside.

Taking no real interest in those inside, her eyes would peer around. Finally noticing him, she would smirk, before parting her lips. Her tune coming forth. No instrument needed. Humming the warm melody which would surely ease her dear Mad Cat, she would walk forward, caring not for who stood along her path. Her song was powerful, to even sooth the mightiest of beast. Plus, enough damaged was being done outside.

♫ It was no coincidence that we met
                    For it's a destiny decided since long ago ♫

A few words sung, as her sights remained on him. A song he was familiar with. A song she had sung in the past. Soon to be hummed again as she made her way past the group that stood before him. Gliding, she found her way to his side. Her soothing melody coming to its end. Her smile filled with warmth, despite the power such a best held. And a handsome beast he was too. “I’ve come to tell you that everything’s ready”

[[ ]]

[[ W :: 597 ]]

Dcme

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Lerry Jive

North Lotus

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Was that a bit of testicular fortitude showing? Yes, yes it was actually. The hairy underside of the private region peeking from under the slowly loosening cloth which he wrapped under his sole piece of clothing, a warrior like skirt, to gird up his loins. The hundred foot tall giant could be seen moving back and forth, as though he were pacing, large bellows of laughter rumbling from his throat. Granted, from afar, it looked like the actions of one lost in their own imagination similar to that of an only child; however, those with a birds eye view or close by could see the sadistic game he was playing at, a small gathering of civilians fleeing for their lives, though it were like mice in a maze; the large, mangy haired giant being the over looking scientist that couldn't help but meddle in their path, blocking off routes and forcing the weary creatures to near run in circles. "Grahahahaha! Hurry, hurry! You'll get squished if you don't hurryyyyyy!"

Giving a smile that truly only a mother could love, yellow, degraded teeth, stained with splotches of red. He would take a single large step, catching a few stragglers in the crowd under foot as their brief screams of terror and agony fell silent after the sound of their bodies being crushed against the ground announced their end. "What'd I tell ya'!?," Raising his arms in protest to what he, himself, had just done, Leaning over, the still running crowd was too slow to escape the shadow of the colossus as he reached out his right arm, the muscular appendage grabbing at the exhausted runners as they lazily tried to resist his over bearing grip. "Dah, quit it. I told you to hurry," with a gaping mouth, the helpless morsels would fall prey to the giants gullet as their shouts became quickly muffled behind the snapping shut of his jaw; trickles of blood seeping through the gaps in-between his teeth, showing the reasoning behind the red stains there before hand. "Grahahahahahaha! This is damn delicious!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

"reмeмвer тнaт a ѕword нeld вy ѕoмeone wнo ιѕ aвoυт тo dιe… wιll never вe aвle тo proтecт anyтнιng."

The exchange between the two was a disgraceful thing. How they spoke to one another. Or rather, how the man spoke to a woman. She felt differently about this than she did about herself. Somehow, unable to defend herself from the onslaught of men was not the same as defending another. Filth? Is that how one saw a woman, was she seeing herself as something disgraceful. Simply because a man had feigned to tell her so. Having treated her in such a manner. If it was herself, she would have remained silent, unable to aid herself with any amount of confidence. Alas, since it was not her, she could do so much more. She could be that Shining Knight that Leodegrance raised her to be. Because it was Aiko, and not her that was the target of the Sharkman's disdain. Guinevere could wield the power of the strong, and protect the weak. For this man, who regarded a woman as inferior filth. Was a monster.

My Precious Knight. Awaken.

She wanted to move between the two as Cassius' words cut daggers into flesh, but she still found herself frozen. Afraid to make a stand, her mind was shouting go. Her body was at odds with itself, urging her to be still. Stay safe and remain silent. If this was another person she could not best, she would simply end up hurt again. She would be worthless, Johnny would think less of her and again would she be on her own. The voices in her head struggled with this decision. To protect one whom may be unable to protect themselves, and to ensure no one was upset with her. That she angered no one else. Empowering, or weakening. The levers of these two portions of her personality were ever weighted in one direction. Any grasp toward power was met with crippling uncertainty. The young girl was ruined, and even still.

She found her feet carrying her the small distance, sliding in front of Aiko and extending a hand in front of Cassius. Bangs coated her eyes, and lengths of hair caressed her shoulders. To hide the bruises she had obtained from the men before, wounds that should have healed. It was almost like her cowardice let them linger close to her skin for eternity. "That's enough ..." Was all she said, she hadn't made any other motions or threatening stances. Hell, she wasn't even sure if Cassius would stop his charge, but this was as much as she could do with the courage she had mustered. Everything else was left to the wind, this young girl would undoubtedly be crushed by this brute.

"a caѕтle тнaт vanιѕнeѕ aт тнe ғιrѕт gυѕт oғ wιnd ιѕ worтнleѕѕ. a ѕĸyѕcraper wιтнιn yoυr мιnd wιll never ғall down."

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ 0065
sᴘᴇᴇᴅ 0045
ᴇɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ 0025
ᴅᴇxᴛᴇʀɪᴛʏ 0015
ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 0166

PonderingPenguin

Haraxmant

Misujage

Saint

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:38 am
User ImageUser Image
No matter how low or high you may dismiss yourself Guinevere, your knight would be by your side. Jogging up to make sure he kept with the rest of the group, his eyes behind cool black shades hadn't betrayed him. Kaito was who knows where, but if he knew him he was sure he was in there barking at that Yonkou. A foolish mistake - one wrong word and not even he'd be able to walk away from things alive! He had to get him out of there before the going got rough. Finally having found everyone sprawled about outside the bar, he'd instantly grow in anger seeing Guin save the girl from her demise and some fishman say something about handing the woman over to go to prison. Was this man mad? The entire Kingdom was in chaos and here he was, worried about a simple girl?! Johnny came up next to Guinevere, inspecting her to make sure she was alright before turning to the girl she was with and the one armed one not too far away. In terms of stature, he was large - probably as large if not larger than his opposition, but that didn't matter. He wasn't trying to intimidate him, but now that Guin was involved in this there was no backing down.

"No Guin, you did the right thing."
A flash of gold appeared out from behind a nearby building - one blonde, Johnny Blaze, came rushing into the scene. The man with one arm had just made himself not only an enemy of the woman he was attacking previously, but the Primo Dio Pirates as a whole. He had no idea, but soon he would; and soon, he'd pay the price accordingly. A blade of shimmering yellow and green was drawn from his sheath as the swordsmen took settled further ahead of the mans charge, urging him to stop or be cut right down the middle. Either mattered little at this point. "Keep rushing and I kill you where you stand." Venom spat directly towards the fishman. Enough blood had been spilled today, but Johnny held no qualms about spilling more.

North Lotus

Lerry Jive

Cinna-Apple Nami

Misujage

Haraxment

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:49 am
User Image

Aiko Morana
Str: 30 // End: 10 // Spd: 40 // // Acc: 0 // Int: 25

Don't speak to him as equal, you filth? Was this really the words the fishman was spewing from his mouth. Not only did he threw that out in the air he added on to it explaining why she was inferior to him. While this whole speech was happening Aiko clenched her fist. She was no longer interested in turning this man in. She was going to kill him where he stood, he represented everything she hated in this world. If only she had her sword taking this overgrown brute would be an easy task. "You're a funny guy." Aiko said with a smile. "The only thing you are superior to me is just brute strength and that just comes from being a fishman not some training you did" Aiko would say spitting at Cassius direction. "Disgusting. I'm a mercenary yet it seems like I have a better moral compass than a racist fishman like yourself so why don't you shut up and back up what you say" Aiko decided that she wasn't going to run anymore. Sword or not she was going take out this corrupt marine. The man charged at her, what a foolish man charging head first in to the fight. He was fast but she already knew the man was going to charge at him, he did it before. Plus all she had to do was dodge to the side that the man was missing an arm. However before any of it could happen the same woman would move in front of her. What was she doing? Stoping on her tracks as she saw the woman once again try to save her, she still hadn't even asked for anything before. Was she showing genuine kindness? That wasn't possible and almost as the same time another man came in running in front of the woman who had saved her. Guin was her name. Taking a few steps back away from them she didn't know what to say or do. This unconditional kindness was something new and had never expected to be an actual thing.

Words in post: [346] Current total: [2,867] Belli: [3,000] Health: [152 - 35]

Haraxmant
Dcme
Misujage

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Overpowering — Auctus arrived at Torino Kingdom, or...what was left of it anyway. Pirates had set upon the entirety of what was known as the South Blue, even on his way from the restaurant he witnessed the chaos caused by the Mad Cat Pirates. Nothing was left to waste, the pirates intended to reap all the rewards and spoils they could get their hands on, as they should. It was what they believed in. Making his way to where the "King" was, wasn't really an issue. All he had to do was follow the chaos to it's source. As he set foot in the bar in which the Yonkou was, he automatically felt the pressure which overwhelmed the bar. The half-giant was already to big for the bar, having to stoop down just a little to stand inside of the building. His chest tightened, and so did his veins as his body strained for air. It became increasingly tough to breath as stood in the presence of a king. Seconds felt like minutes, as he wondered just when was this going to end. It was clear to Auctus now, the power of someone holding the title of a "King" on the seas. The half-giant was a fighter, but there was a obvious power gap between he and the "King". Purple eyes managed to make contact with the form of the King known as "Maddoneko", he was a monster in his own right. "So this is a Yonkou...", the half-giant said straining to speak under his breath.

STALK BOX
User Image Auctus
BRAWLER x GLADIATOR :: EIGHTEEN :: N/A (No Crew Yet) :: LONER
STR - 10 (30) :: SPD - 10 :: END - 05 (10) :: ACC - 00 :: INT - 00
HP 120/120
WORD COUNT - 0
TECHNIQUES IN USE

TECHNIQUES

Dcme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:08 am
User Image

"Meowwwwww~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Defy.

An impenetrable will - a mighty stance and fury unlike what most of these children had shown him. This one, he had the same eyes of the other girl who'd challenged Akura earlier. An expression marred with vigor and a force to push his goals forward. Was this the oncoming swell of piracy he'd longed to see? These upstarts might be young now, but he couldn't deny them their valor. Dekura continued to watch Kaito speak as the remnants of the bar became bare. The destruction wrought by his crew had reached an all time high - something appreciated for what was to come. His pressure died down considerably, body motioning forward while the pointed edge of his tail acknowledged the youth in front of him. "Mreeoowwshishisi~ You've got the spirit to push yourself far kid, I'll give ya' that, but. ." Head turned sideways, his tail swiping at Kaito's feet to make him fall flat on his behind before laughing to himself. "Shishishishi! You're stupid! If you wanna do this s**t with a wall behind you, don'tcha think it's best if you keep them safe first. I could teach you a lesson right here on how cruel the sea can be, boy." Slit eyes motioned to Ajora for a moment, grinning wildly from ear to ear. She looked tasted~

A finger pointed towards her as the gold adorning his form jingled in unison. "As cap'n of a bunch of kids, first things first. Keep them safe at all times. You'll know no pain more than losing what you hold dearest to you and by the look you've got, it's your precious crew. . . But I like that. . " Sauntering past Kaito from the bar, Dekura kept moving forward just as Shiri entered, telling him that all preparations were complete. Grabbing her by the face, he'd stare into those deep violet eyes. As always, she was there to make things go right. "Well, play them one final tune. . . The finale is right around the corner." For them all to see, in Kanji there lie a phrase. Together, if they any could read it, across Dekura's back it said ' We're All Mad Here." in brilliant bold statement. As he walked out the bar the battle outside meant little to him. Children doing as they will, but the sudden pressure of another on the battlefield caught his attention. A wavering power that spread like fire, an enigmatic presence that even Dekura couldn't ignore and as he stepped forth, Akura, his trusted first mate, was standing with a gash over his left shoulder - blood trickling down, now by his master's side once again.

From the sea he'd come, dressed in white with gold trimmings. A flowing cape and eyes deep with passion. Hair gold and flowing with a single halberd at his side. The Gorosei known as Oshino K. Blackheart had made his arrival. "Sorry Master. I thought I could hold them off longer, but it seems. . I was wrong." Standing, Akura placed his blade on his pack, not even wincing at the wound. To their opposite there stood not only one blonde, but another came out his shadow. A woman with matching features and a nodachi as long as her body. Eyes of crimson and glowing a blaring red aura. None other than one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, Shio K. Blackheart. "Mreeeoowwwshishi~ Well, how cute. Big brother and baby sister came rearin' their heads." The clashing intensity was powerful - Dekura, Akura, Oshino, and Shio all let loose auras of white sparking several times over. The ground shook. Buildings collapsed under their might. For all those around, they'd nearly stop breathing from the power that could undoubtedly split the sky as we know it! Oshino took a single step forward, brandishing his halberd as he did. "Dekura D. Ishballa, for the crime of declaring war on the world government, you're sentenced to death by the hands of a Gorosei."

Words were heavy, the air thick. Shio made no moves, Akura stood still at his master's side. They were reading one another. "You know how many times I've been sentenced to death, Blackheart?! More than you'd ever be able to count. Even your father tried his hand at sending me to the afterlife!" Eyes lowered, by both blondes, Shio grabbed the hilt of her blade but Oshino put his hand out. Not yet. "Why did you come here? I know it wasn't for something as petty as starting this war. You might have a screw loose Dekura, but you're not stupid. You knew there was a risk of death." The cat waved his hand too and fro in response, tail swishing about the air. "You want to know, nyeah?! Then why don't you and your pretty little sister come beat it outta me! All you Blackhearts love to do is talk! That's the same reason your father got my paws though his si-" And so it began! Without even realizing it, Oshino had appeared across the area, slamming the entirety of Dekura's body into the ground below. Debris flew up and misplaced itself - a crater forming as all those in the vicinity would go rocketing off in different directions.

Akura stared at Shio, who only stared back. Looking over to the two now clashing in the middle, the Lion roared to the heavens and brought his blade down. It splitting most of Torino completely into two! The entire kingdom was falling apart by the seams as these monsters clashed! The precipice of war was calling out and there was nothing to stop it any longer! "Marines! Push them back! Quell these pirate scum! Today, we fight for Justice!" From Oshino's ship came more, a flood of white and blue, ready for war! It was time, the beginning of the end!

Story
Phase 2 has come to an end! In phase 3, all those present pick an opponent for whatever reason you think up. You and said opponent will engage in RP based combat, where the winner and loser do not matter. No stats matter. No techniques matter. Make this a grand battle that your character will never forget! The fight can be as long and short as you so choose. This will span for a week and will end March 10, 2017. For those who do not have an opponent, you can message me to fight an NPC. Just let me know if you want pirate or marine. Note, that my NPC's will be much stronger and the power difference will be acknowledged throughout our battles. This is it! The grand finale! Write the best anime battle you can think of! Make a thread in the ocean for you and your opponent and make it, Torino Finale! (RPC) VS (RPC)

Lerry Jive

Cinna-Apple Nami

PonderingPenguin

Haraxmant

Ryunosuke Ryusei

North Lotus

Misujage

Jubellation

Vemix

Master Cliff Fate

Sahana Kurumi

Illusorry

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image
60/202 HP

Cassius was still full charge, unable to notice the people standing between him and his target until it was too late, he tried to slow, but he ran, chest first, into the man's sword. He tried to pull back, but the ground shaking had already knocked him off his feet, and off the sword as well.

Why the hell did Cass lose his footing, the ground was shaking? Was Cassius losing his mind? The entire area felt different. He smacked himself, probably a little too hard, trying to clear his mind. He stood up and shook his head, looking around for the girl once more.

Damage
95 HP loss (running into Johnny's Sword)
35 HP loss (Slapping self)

Word Count:
Total:
PonderingPenguin

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items