Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Lyneel ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

sᴛʀ: 000 | ᴘʀᴡ: 000 | ᴅᴇғ: 000 | sᴘᴅ: 000 | sᴘᴅ: 000 | sᴛᴀ: 000| ᴠɪᴛ: 000

[ He tried. Truly, Shinra tried. From the bottom of his heart, he fought tooth and nail to retain his composure despite all the madness happening around him. Alas, the final vestiges, the last bastion of his cool and relaxed self was shattered at the impending galleon load of work headed his way. His only hope now at revenge would be this cabbage alone! This single flaming vegetable ball stores all the hopes and dreams of so many marine’s free time. If it could just hit- Gulp. In a single moment, those hopes were eaten. Casually consumed by the insatiable maw of the creature, as a single final act of haughty defiance this Mammoth would show before dashing off into the distance.

Shinra blankly stares, all of his willpower stolen. The shock was so powerful, he was forced back into his usual apathetic self, finding himself leaning against a wall both both arms. His head resting against them, he merely lets out a sigh. Possibly as an act of preserving his fellow Marine’s pride, one of the other men hesitantly walks up behind him and pats him on the back.

“H-Hey now. Don’t be so glum, chum. We’ll just fix it right back up in a jiffy, and get on back to base.” he tried. He truly did, and for that, no one can blame him.

A dark cloud might as well be hanging over Shinra’s head as he refuses to turn around and face his fellow employee. “...Give me some time. I need to register it, you know. The fact that we just got bested by a hairy elephant in the middle of a kingdom. A kingdom, mind you, that we just spent time fixing up.” Yep, he’s probably depressed. The more he spoke, the more the man backed up in shame, ending up with he himself sitting in a dark corner outside the sun’s rays in shame. Others clear their throats and try slipping right on to just starting the rebuilding process, while others take the time to collect themselves, and ponder if they should continue this line of work. Shinra, however, manages to dredge up the last vestiges of his willpower. With one last exhale, he starts heading to work on repairing the closest building, but he advance pauses viciously at the powerful words leaving the lips of his accomplice. He looks over his shoulder firmly, sweat running down his face now. “...Did she just…” No, no, he couldn’t have heard right. Surely she wouldn’t have said something so cruel in his time of exhaustion and weakness.

“Didja hear that, pa? Lass says they’re gonna stick around ‘til the whole kingdom’s fixed right up again! What a good girl!” says one bystander.

Shinra’s head snaps over to her, taking in her words. No, stop that. Don’t. It was a mistake. We’re just all hearing things, right?

“Now see, dear? That’s how you should grow up. To be an outstanding person just like that Ms Marine there! Kyaaa! You’d be so adorable!”

His head snaps over again. Enough, you crazy people! She didn’t say those things! It was just a joke! We’re definitely leaving right after a bit of fixing! That’s all he can think in his head. But Shinra knows better. Astraea, in all her benevolence and kindness, absolutely and surely said those words. The tired marine just slinks over to her and grabs for her wrist. He falls to his knees, and looks up with bags under his eyes. As if all the exhaustion from his endless working has finally caught up, he stares up with his usual plain face. “Please, Astraea. Even if you were a goddess sent down from the heavens itself, spare me. Spare me, and let’s just let the others deal with this. I... I can’t. A house or two, fine. But these people…” he thinks back on how they expect the whole ruined kingdom to get a fixing over. How many days--no, months would that take?! He has to go. He has to leave this place right this minute! One could almost feel the tears he would likely be shedding if he wasn’t so reserved. Surely Astraea wouldn’t make him do his job until the bitter end. Sh-She’s kind! And forgiving! And surely would put her co-worker over the livelihood of these people! ...Right? ]

[ Major Restoration - 1,166 / 500 ]

a.renee.w

Deecee Sama

X o l u s

Deecee Sama generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 128!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:39 am
!?  

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:31 pm
User Image

Astraea Tethys

XXX With one hand on the civilian's shoulder, Astraea would nod and offer her sympathy and condolences as she lamented over her lost work. "I'm sure they were delicious. I'm terribly sorry that we were unable to prevent the destruction. Were you hurt in any way?" Between her crops becoming damages and them all colliding into each other, the Marine wanted to ensure she was unharmed. A moment later the Mink woman dipped her head forward and nestled her face into Raea's chest, leaving her blinking in surprise and confusion for a moment before she smiled and gave the other woman a motherly pat on the head. "Of course, ma'am. The Marines will always be available to lend a helping hand where we can." The organization certainly did seem to try, though it seemed that sometimes they arrived just a moment too late. Putting that thought out of her head, Astraea grinned up at her, even further delighted to hear she'd help out with repairs. "That's very gracious of you. Myself and surely the people of Lyneel would be most grateful for the assistance. Please take care of yourself first though! If you wish, sit for a little and take some time to relax. Maybe get something to drink. It's important to stay hydrated!" Ah, there she went again, fretting over people.

It was about the same time that Bo walked off that Astraea felt someone grab her wrist, a look of surprise painting her expression as she turned to look at Shinra. The poor man was now on his knees, looking up at her with the most exhausted expression she'd ever seen anyone give, exaggerated bags under his eyes. D-Didn't he sleep?! Why did he look so defeated?! She'd listen to his begging patiently, a faintly amused smile on her lips. Though flattering, the only comparison she had to a goddess was her namesake. And while she did sympathize with his frustration, she unfortunately couldn't let him slide so easily. "Shinra Gala. Why did you decide to become a Marine?" She'd heard a myriad of reasons over the years. Some did it for steady pay, some to travel the world, some for noble causes. She wasn't one to judge what drove others to join the organization, she could only explain her own reasons. "I did it for this reason exactly. 'These people.' When we first got here, we both saw how desolate Lyneel was and how hopeless her people were. And all it took to turn that around was to listen to them. To support them. And now they're stronger for it! They're not so afraid to face the future."

Bringing a hand up, Astraea would place it on Shinra's head, gently ruffling his hair. "For me, it's not even about fighting or capturing pirates even though that's an important task to keep the peace. Being a Marine means helping the people in whatever way you can." She'd glance over to the cleared where people were beginning to pick up debris to rebuild their lives once more. "But I do agree! You need some rest! Go take however long you need to get back to one hundred percent, and when you're ready come join us again." Despite how kind the words seemed, and despite the fact that she did not have the rank to do so, there was no mistaking the edge to her voice. This was not a request.

This was an order.

[405+571 = 976/500 - Major Reconstruction ]
                                                North Lotus

X o l u s

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:56 pm
User Image

"Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Sunset Prarie

A somber mood over the crest-fallen bovine had her moving at a snail's pace. However, seeing everyone hard at work and encouraging each other that they could get through the incident inspired her to at least work a little harder. There was no getting over the inner rage she felt but that was something purely genetic that she couldn't control.

Because of her large stature she could lift more than the normal man, carry more, and reach higher places. Bo was a sturdy woman to say the least so she managed to do most of the heavy lifting on her own when it came to repairs. Fixing stands, gathering up the debris of broken cobblestone and dirt, boarding up some walls that had been caught in the stampeding creature's path the horned woman appeared to be fairly good with her hands.

It was community effort.

Seldom did she leave her farm as she did most of the manual labor on it along with her father and young sibling, so unity and camaraderie among complete strangers during a time of duress warmed her heart. She moved to and fro, aiding where ever she was needed, having stopped just a moment to turn back to the nice blonde woman and the shaggy haired, dopey eyed man having a heart to heart; but that wasn't something she really picked up on.
                                                      "Heeey. Y'all Marine folk gon actually do some Marine'in today? Or is y'all gon stand there and be as useful as a trap door on a canoe?" She called out, interrupting their moment; wholesome background music and all like a record scratch.

She carried an armful of wooden planks, a couple of dozen at least. From the looks of it, Bo had been back in good spirits at least, there was just the matter of what was she going to do after this; it'd be hard to explain to her folks that she didn't make any Beli because a giant mammoth ate all of their cabbages.

WORDS
            Words: 335
            Cash Flow: 3,350
            Total Bank: 25,270
            Posting History: [ x ]

QUOTES

North Lotus

a.renee.w

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ Oof. And there it was. The single question that always, every single time, leads to a lecture. And with it, Shinra ultimately having to do his job. “Why did you decide to become a Marine.” After those words touch his ear, as painful as they are, his loops grip on Astraea’s wrist completely releases. With a slouch he lets his arms hang to his side while his head lowers in shame. He has no real response. He can’t just tell her he’s only a Marine to make the world a better place for his mother and siblings. Too embarrassing. So instead, he just remains kneeled, and accepts the words being tossed his way. The more his partner explained her reasoning for joining, that utterly pure devotion to justice and peace, the more ashamed he felt. Ultimately, he stands himself up with a sigh. After rubbing the back of his head for a few moments, he ends up smirking. “...Yikes.” He turns his back now, not able to face the woman any further than this. He officially reached peak embarrassment, and with it, his drive had gone back up.

“Never thought I’d be getting a lecture from my junior right on our first mission together.” After a light chuckle, he looks back over his shoulder, heeding the words of the Minkwoman, and her excessively powerful work ethics.

His eyes focus on the wooden planks under her eyes and he turns back forward. As his legs carry him off to a nearby wall, he holds up a hand to the both of them. “An hour. That’s all I need, so...save some for me too.” His nonchalant tone had returned, which means he’s pretty much back in good spirits. Guess he just needed a little talking to. In the end, he finds himself sitting up against the wall, slowly dozing on and off as his view of Bo and Astraea slowly gets more and more blurry. Finally, he blacks out and falls to sleep. In the span of his rest, Shinra starts seeing recollections of his past. The good memories back at the orphanage, and his time by his mother’s side. The way she cared so deeply for every child, tending to each of their individuals needs so expertly, preparing meals suitable for each child, and the way she would always tuck him in… Those tender hands, soft, yet strong. For him, if he can but make the sea a more peaceful one--even for just her, it’d be enough.

He has no grandiose outlook on it all like Astraea, nor the work ethics of Bo. But, he does have a dream, and the drive to reach for it. Alas, the time for dreaming has come to and end, and an unknown amount of time has passed, but Shinra’s eyes slowly start to open up. “...Yeah. I know, mom. Gotta do better.” he speaks out irrationally, not thinking about his surroundings. ]

[ Kingdom Takeover - 444 / 2,000 ]

a.renee.w

Deecee Sama

X o l u s

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:40 pm
User Image

Astraea Tethys

XXX Perhaps her words had been too harsh? Astraea felt a sudden wave of guilt as she watched Shinra's head lower, his grip on her wrists loosening until they simply hung by his side. Maybe he'd just fallen asleep?! Or maybe she'd been too extreme in her lecture to the man who was technically her superior. For a moment she considered apologizing, rubbing the back of her neck and staring awkwardly down at Shinra in silence. Years ago a speech like this would have ignited her spirit and those around her to work even harder! To seize the day! Perhaps the group she had traveled with were their own unique breed. More things had changed over the time she'd been gone than she was comfortable with...

A few moments later Shinra stood and Raea was relieved to see a smirk on his face. She'd match his amusement with a light chuckle of her own, glad to see her words hadn't bothered him as much as she'd thought considering he was joking around with her. Despite how apathetic he seemed, she could tell he was a good man to be around. He'd accepted her from the moment they'd met and had gone along with her despite the fact that she had no authority to drag him around. Whatever reason he had decided to join the Marines, she knew it was a good one. "A lecture?! Was it not inspirational?! Guess I better work on that before I become an Admiral." The words were a joke, but she had every intention of climbing the ranks as high as she could while she connected the missing pieces of those who had disappeared while she'd been gone. Astraea would laugh and pat his back as Shinra walked off, turning to the bovine woman who was now lecturing them on their work ethic. "Yes, ma'am!"

While her companion went to nap, she ran back over to join in the reconstruction of Lyneel, assisting where she could. "Thank you again for the help, ma'am." The Marine nodded to the Minkwoman as she swept up glass and bits of wooden beams. "My name is Astraea Tethys by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you." For the next few hours she made herself as useful as possible, helping to lift or carry heavier objects to their destination, holding things in place while others bound them, and even hammering in nails to reform solid structures. She was not architect, but she was still quite proud to see what they'd all accomplished together, and with only a few hammer bruises and splinters!

She'd made sure everyone had taken breaks - herself included, albeit reluctantly - and now she stood stretching with her arms over her head, arching her back with a yawn. "I'd say we can call it a day. We can get back to polishing things up tomorrow. Thanks for the hard work!" She'd grin at those near her, offering a grateful bow and a thumbs up. It warmed her heart to see how everyone had pitched it. Of course she'd expected the Marines that had come with her to help; it was their job and they would have received an earful from her if they slacked off. But the people of Lyneel were in good spirits even while having to rebuild again. From the elderly to the children, they'd all found jobs to do, whether it was hard labor or cooking meals for the citizens. Speaking of, something smelled really good...

Muttered words from Shinra caught her attention and she turned her head to the once sleeping man, tilting her head. "Heh." Maybe he did this for his mother then? A soft smile on her face, Astraea walked over to him, holding her hand out so that he could pull himself up, speaking to him quietly. "I can't speak for your mother, but you're doing just fine in my eyes." She'd wait for him to rise, clapping him on the back and throwing an arm around his shoulders as she ushered him off. "Now! As you requested I saved you some work! Let's get to it and then get something to eat!" On cue her stomach growled and Astraea scratched her cheek with an embarrassed laugh, a light blush on her cheeks. It had certainly been a while since she'd had a big meal...

[Kingdom Takeover 724+444=1,168/2,000]

North Lotus

X o l u s

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ His mind was adrift and fuzzy, but as the moments passed so too did the fog clouding his awareness. Eventually, his eye focus, and his head lifts to see a hand stretched out to help him up. He looks at it for a second or two before realizing who it belongs to. He happily lifts his own hand so that the two can grasp wrists until Shinra is standing up tall again. While patting down his backside he’s met with some rather embarrassing words. “H-Hey! Hold on now! What did I say in my sleep?!” he questions in a very light panic before an arm is thrown over his shoulder and he’s subsequently ushered to work. He’d just drop it for now. Though what he wouldn’t let go was Astraea’s little tummy growl.

Though he’s very aware that they should get something to eat sooner than later, he does use this chance to make fun of her who is normally so straight laced and together. “I’m thinking maybe you should take a break and go grab a bite first? I can get started on this end.” As he says this, he makes sure not to look at her, so as to avoid seeing what kind of expression may be on her face right now. Regardless of her decision, however, he’d head on over to a group of four who seem to be struggling a bit with the repairs. He stands to the side firstly, and gets a good look at the issue. “Oi. You lot short of hands over here?” he says, stepping up to who he assumes to be the leader. His hands pocket as he awaits an answer. Though he does take note of the various scratches and patched wounds on them. They must have been going overboard trying to fix as much as possible, as fast as possible.

“Y-Yeah. It’s shameful, but we’ve gone and gotten ourselves in a bind here. Lookit that bit there, lad. See that? It’s easy enough ta fix up, but we’d need at least double our guys to manage it properly. And well...we’re injured enough as is, ya know? Can’t risk anymore dangerous stuff.” He explains fairly thoroughly. Thoroughly enough for Shinra to know what he needs to do from here.

With a huff, he looks both ways and then back to the group of them. He lifts his right hand from his pocket and ushers for the men to come towards him. “Right then. Stand lined up next to one another.” he lazily commands. The men hesitate at first, looking towards one another, but in the end do as told. After making sure everyone is ready, Shinra closes his eyes and places his hands together to form a circle. From the center of his hands, a bright shimmer goes off. The connected hands slowly part from each other, and as they do, a strange clear plating expands along the length of his hands and arms. In the end, a large mirror rests before he and the workers. “Hold still.” he requests. As he slides his left hand back into his pocket, the right touches the backside of the mirror gently.

“Dance of Gemini.”

Following his words, a single copy of each man slowly pulls itself outside of the mirror. Exact replicas of them men in fact. Slowly, the mirror cracks and crumbles away into dust as if it were never there to begin with. Shinra places a hand on the shoulder of one of the copies and nods. “This should cover it, right?” he questions rhetorically. The men wanted at least double their squad, and they got it. In an uproar, the men look themselves over in disbelief.

“Amazing! No, this is unbelievable! How did you do this?! They’re real! I can touch them myself!” the leader raves, completely taken aback. “With this, we can definitely finish, no problem! Thank you so much!”

Shinra nods, holding up a hand as he walks off to the next worksite. At some point here, he’d need to get down and dirty himself. But until then, he’d make sure everyone else has what they need. And once this is over, he’d call off the mirror bodies. Though, as he gets further down the way, his own stomach growls. “Ah… Maybe I should have gone to eat first after all…” That’s an oops. ]

[ Kingdom Takeover - 1,896 / 2,000 ]

a.renee.w

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:45 pm
User Image

XXX It was hard not to have a soft spot for Shinra. The young woman enjoyed his fairly easy going attitude toward things, and despite all the work involved she was genuinely enjoying her time getting to know him. Astraea always had found joy in getting to know the newer generation of Marines and mentoring them on, and she desperately missed the days when she had been able to do so with a group. After his comment over her growling stomach, Raea cleared her throat, rubbing the back of her neck. Damn bodily functions making her lose cool points. "You're probably right.. I'll be quick!" There wasn't much sun left for the day, and she didn't want to waste any time. However, it was important to set a good example for Shinra.. With that she was off, making her way toward an older woman who had pulled a table outside and was serving what she had cooked to the townspeople and Marines gathered.

"Ahh. Finally come for some food, huh?" She gestured toward the table, pushing forward a basket that held only four more half moon shaped pastries. "You're lucky I saved them for you. I had to fight off half the village to make sure you and that boy got fed!" To exaggerate her point the woman smacked the wooden spoon she held on the table, and Astraea laughed thinking of all the poor hands that had gotten whacked vying for more food. "Thank you very much for the meal, ma'am." Dipping her head to her, Raea took the folded up cloth containing her and Shinra's portions, offering a wave as she turned and jogged off once more to her partner.

And it seemed she was just in time for a show. Leaning against a nearby building she tilted her head and curiously admired the strange mirror in front of Shinra. A few moments later her eyes would widen as she saw people pulling themselves from the mirror, nearly dropping the precious pastries in surprise, just as awed as the villagers were. It seemed that everyday brought a new and interesting thing to learn. Mammoth's that could eat fire, strange mirror magic. It was nice to be back in the field again. "Oiii, partner!" Waving one hand, she'd beckon Shinra over to her, holding out his share of the meal when he arrived.

"That was an interesting trick you did. How do you do that?" It could be a number of things she knew, but the safest guess was a Devil Fruit. So far she'd seen him do something with fireworks and then pull copies of people from a mirror. So perhaps it was light based? "You know, if you're able to make some more of those clones, we might be able to get done a lot faster... But, more importantly, make sure you thank that woman over there later for saving us something to eat." She'd laugh and nod her head over toward the older woman who was starting to clean up the table that had once had food.

The night carried on without much fanfare, and in what Astraea would consider a fairly short amount of time, they eventually finished the reconstruction of the Kingdom. With a promise to return if things seemed dangerous, the Marine crew was off once more!

[Kingdom Takeover 1,896+553=2,449/2,000 - Takeover Complete!]

North Lotus

X o l u s

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:42 pm
User Image

So the answer had been made, not that he understood her. Bai gave a plain stare to Bijuu as she entered to take a seat, eyes wandering her form for a moment before stretching across the sea to uncharted, unknown waters. So far he'd been fine to drift about, but now he had others aboard. There needed to a be a semblance of tact and understanding in his actions, if even for himself more than them. Tarn hues turned, decadent in daft expression as he finally pushed off with bare remorse for what was to come. Words spoken to him would be met with either an audible grunt, a plain face, or a nod - he'd figured out only one thing so far. The woman with white hair was known as Bijuu, while the other he believed was Qisma. He didn't like either and so, as they steered further out to sea he'd finally pay them actual mind, first pointing the one with snow hair. "Shiro." And then, he'd turn an expression to Qisma, giving her the same energy. "Daku." Light and Dark. It was prompted that, as his companions, they be given something more fitting of their appearance. Now personalized, he'd continued forward in any one direction, drifting for awhile until they slowly came upon their destination after some hours of travel.

Here he found himself - the Kingdom known as Lyneel.

Tying his ship up as usual when they arrived, Bai grasped both Bijuu and Qisma up lightly, placing them outside the boat with care. He'd give a huff after, beginning to walk off in the direction of the large castle with nothing more than his bottoms on. Garb unlike any they'd probably see in this land, it was of oriental descent. Silk and flowing; very form fitting for someone of his stature, which was gargantuan right now. He stood full height, fourteen feet, long brown hair with a frame that seem herculean. Built like a monster of a man, no wonder he was even larger when transformed. As they neared their destination he'd turn to see them, leaning down to them both before lightly grabbing their palms. From his midsection a small brush was brought out and then, what looked like a tiny vial of blotch ink. With it he wrote very plain symbols, some that were universally understood. Even if they couldn't speak, he'd figured communication in one way was better than none at all. Once finished the signs looked like a sun setting and as they looked to him he pointed down, letting them know to return here if they wished to leave together. He had other things he needed to accomplish.

"Daku. Shiro. . .. Qisma. . Bijuu. . " Eyes to them both he'd give a nod of approval to what he'd asked of them, then shrink down to what looked like six four, average height for a man of this land, as assumed. By the gaul, he was surprised. Everything was in working conditions. All the shops destroyed had been remade once more. The people seemed back in their average range of spirits and good will, several of them running towards Bai to offer wares and knick knacks of various types, which he'd simply shake his head against and continue walking forth. There was a mission - find the woman who held the oranges and ask her to be his vassal. If she could then maybe the confusion of this land wouldn't be at such a blaring high. After a bit of walking he noted there seemed to be nor high end or low of her and with annoyance Bai shited off, looking in other areas. That's when he heard it.

"N-No! Please! He's just a boy!"

A scream from a woman on the other side of him in a nearby alley, the same irritated stare drifted over to the scene as he watched, everyone else walking forward in ignorance. Were these people not going to help the struggle? But wait. . He recognized those uniforms. It was the same one the woman with the oranges wore and that meant, perhaps, they knew where she was. Blankly walking towards the group he entered the scene as three marines held a woman up against a far off walk. "You can't hide the little s**t forever b***h! Where the hell is he?! He'll pay for ********' with the marines." Still he said nothing, merely watched as it all played like some cliche movie you'd see as a child. "Guys, relax. If she can't find him it's fine. She's a pretty little lamb. I say we have a nice long talk with her at a tavern. Maybe we can get her to talk then~" Again, he saw it. The fear on the woman's face. The distress caused by the situation. . These men weren't helping her, they were hurting her! Walking forward, he grasped one of the men by the shoulder and tossed him into a wall, eyes pivoting between them as the others drew their guns without fear.

Bang!

Blinking, Bai looked about to see where the weapon had shot to and turned to see the woman with a hole in her arm, one of the men holding her with a smile. What kind of evil were these men?! " 你敢伤害一个女人。 。 (You would dare harm a woman. .)" And so the destruction was wrought. Chaos swept through as Mammoth began his rampage, leaving nothing but debris in his wake as he went. The men were flattened and the city would pay the price as he devoured while heading forward. Damn these marines.

Novasse

Cor Contritum

Major Raid / Major Destruction - 939/900  
Cor Contritum generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 125!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image

xxxxx| Health: 350 | Stamina: 510 | Strength: 40 | Prowess: 40 | Defense: 20 | Speed: 40 | Stamina: 40 | Vitality: 0 | Spirit: 50 xxxxx

Bijuu would find Qisma not as talkative as before and soon find herself simply sitting with her hands in her lap and staring out towards the languid ocean. Bright blue eyes hidden behind the black mask over her features would soon become blank and sightless as her mind zoned out into absolutely nowhere, she would only look back to the large man who had drawn her in as he would grunt. Curiosity plagued her again as he said strange words and indicated bother herself and the young lass before her, "Shi...row?" she questioned looking absolutely lost before she'd glance to Qisma, "Dah-coo?" she looked mistified as she would whisper the few syllables, "Une langue si étrange qu'il parle, la mère serait curieuse. Père le ... le frapperait probablement." she mused happily as she would look between the two other people. When conversation ceased she would lean back and play with glass that would form before her, the shards rotated and danced in the light creating wonderful colors upon ocean waves. Amusement rolled through her lean form as she would entertain herself for the duration of the ride.

As they approached cooler water and air she would look in the direction that they were rowing and spot a huge kingdom, "Lyneel." she murmured as she would glance back towards the male looking once again curious, what could he possibly want from the large kingdom there? It seemed she would find out once they had properly arrived. As they pulled into the dock she would begin to stand only to have a large hand grasp her and put her up on the docks, she wouldn't really mind the handling since if he were too eager and squeezed he'd probably get a nasty bit of lacerations on his skin. She smoothed out her black dress as the male would follow them out and walk off towards the castle, Bijuu would keep in tow a few steps behind and staying near Qisma, for once the white haire french lass would remain quiet. She'd wait and see what this was all about for once instead of questioning everything. When they approached towards the castle she would become curious when the male stopped and turned to them. The large hand that clasped hers momentarily would be held out to him as he would suddenly pull out what looked like a paint brush and black ink, she'd look wearily at it. Father would be mad were she ever to be permenantly marked, but she figured it wasn't permenant seeing as he wasn't going to be stabbing her skin with a needle or anything. The brush tickled as she would keep her palm as flat as possible while he drew on it, when he finished she'd glance down to stare at the image of a half sun, "Hmmm..." she scrunched her small nose as she would slowly make sense of it and the new gestures the large man made.

"Oh, sois ici au coucher du soleil, alors nous pouvons partir." she'd mumble before looking to Qisma, "We shall meet back here it seems." she whispered in the common language, with that it seemed that the large man would be satisfied before calling them by what she assumed was what he named them and then their true names. With that he would nod and suddenly, shrink. Bijuu looked extensively perplexed at the sigh as he would then lumber away without anything else to say. She'd look to Qisma and smile lightly, "I will meet you back here. Daku." she whispered with a teasing smile before she would trot off towards the market, carnage was what she did best and nothing would stop her.

Bijuu's movements were exceptionally elegant as she would wander the streets with no real intent or purpose other than for someone to make trouble for her. High heeled boots clicked lightly on a cobblestone street filled with people marketing their wares, from jeweled baubles to bright colored pictures, she cared nothing about it. When she passed a fruit stand she would easily swipe an apple and hear a light cry from someone, she stopped and turned as she bit into the piece of fruit and stared at the very thin man. Bijuu immediately looked startled at the sight of the male, "G...give me beri for that..." he whimpered with his sad eyes, a strange sense of sadness crossed through her, was this pity? The man held his hand out waiting patiently and with some clear fear, "Pourquoi êtes-vous si mince?" she questioned approaching him as she stuck the apple in his mouth and waited for him to take a bite, "Mmmf." he grumbled as he would try to refuse but he gave into temptation and ate quickly, "I don't...understand what you said." he murmured, "Why are you thin?" she reiterated in their tongue staring at him, "Oh..." he mumbled before glancing around in fear, "...." she looked around as well and spotted a marine patrolling, she ignored him, well up until the man flinched away in fear and hurried back to his booth throwing a glance at the woman. Bijuu stood by looking curious as the marine approached the man's booth and took an apple just like her, she stared in minor amounts of shock as the man walked away and didn't say a thing.

Annoyance flitted through her as she would move towards the vendor and hand him a bag of beli from her pocket, "Get food." she stated before turning and immediately she would shatter into pieces of glass and give the marine a giant hole in his side before she would reform wiping blood off of her, "Pirates steal. You are supposed to be the righteous male enforcer down here on the...sea." she'd state trying to not compare them to their law enforcement within the skies, "Father would behead you." she stated in her normal whisper before she did just that, then within moments she would be flying around at different stalls seeking more marines within the area, causing some damage along her way as she would seek out more of the corrupt. She'd be minorly unaware of the carnage being caused by the mammoth man.

[ Major Destruction and Raid 1,033/950 ]

Deecee Sama

Novasse

Cor Contritum

Raider

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image

Geegee

XXXGeegee bopped down the street, bouncing her head to a beat. The bass from her head-set could be heard just standing a few yards away from her as she took one long stride after the other. Hair swayed, like her hips, with every step as she obliviously danced past a marine being run through by a shard glass. Her eyes were closed as she walked, unaware of the destruction around her.

The groceries in her arms shook and crinkled as she jounced around on the balls of her feet. She didn't hear the sound of a girl screaming in a nearby alley, still blissfully unaware of what was happening around her. The town was being destroyed and ransacked by a noble crew of pirates and the cyborg girl was as air-headed as she could be. It wasn't until the crack of a gun pierced through the sounds of her jams did she stop and reach up to her head-phones. At this point, it was clear that they were quite firmly attached to her head as she turned a knob on the devices. The music lowered, the bass stopped booming as she stared wide eyed at the scene down the alley.

There was a woman in the hands of a marine, bleeding profusely from a wound on her arm! GASP! Geegee held a hand up to her agape mouth as she took in this whole scene. A giant of a man had just slammed a marine into a wall, causing the others to retaliate and fire on the woman. After that, it was just a whirl of destruction. Not even thinking of her own safety, Geegee ran up, heels clicking against cobbled stone as she slid towards the woman. "Are you okay?" She asked softly, her lilting voice soothing the injured woman as Geegee bandaged her with a strip of cloth ripped from her own skirt.

The musician couldn't do much else for the lady, instead she sprinted off in search of help. If she could find a doctor, then there would be no need to worry! It wasn't far until Geegee sprinted around a corner and ran face first into the back of another giant she hadn't seen before! HOW MANY GIANT PEOPLE AND CREATURES WERE IN THE TOWN TODAY?! "OOF!" She grumbled, bouncing off the man and falling backwards. She landed hard on her tender, cushiony rump!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:10 am
User Image

"For A Brighter Tomorrow!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Big Blast Sonic

Head lifted high, body even higher. Along the freshly rebuilt cobblestone streets was a man towering over eleven feet without a care in the world. Clad in a sleeveless white shirt and baggy pair of shorts, gladiator sandals, and what appeared to be a uncharacteristic, a crimson cape attached to a golden Trojan helmet masking his face; a common man that was anything but. Hooked over hulking arms were countless bags of groceries. Packaged meats, fresh produce, baked goods and ingredients to make his own, and so forth. As he trekked down the street he whistled an airy tune while heading back to his temporary home.

*BANG!*

A gunshot in the distance caught his ear as he'd snap his neck towards the sound. His eyes narrowed into slits through his helmet. Pivoting his body around he picked up on the scream that followed but it was quickly quelled. He begun heading in that direction, the heroism within him wanting to discover the source of the issue and solve it with his fists. However, as Leonidas headed further down the stone path the shrieks and cries of frightened citizens became louder, clearer even. The cracking of wood and toppled items as bodies came sprinting down the street in the opposite direction. The ground beneath him rattled unstably as he quickly glanced down and quickly got a hold of his footing. Eyes shot straight forward once more to see a massive horned beast rampaging through Lyneel.

"By Neptune's beard!" Leonidas bellowed in shock.

Perhaps this was the source of the original gunshot and screech he heard prior. With a scoff under his breath the heavy gladiator calmly knelt down to a single knee and set his groceries off to the side. However, he felt something clash lightly against one of his legs, causing him to pause his actions in an almost comical fashion that cut through the dramatic scene. "Hmm?" The masked me shifted his head to the side, looking down to see a pink-haired woman sitting on her rear after having run into him. He perked up to this and offered her a quick hand to help her back onto her feet; she must've been fleeing from all of the chaos. "My apologies! Are you alright?" He called as he towered over her, even in his crouched position. He'd offer a friendly smile, the only part of his rugged face that could be seen from beneath his helmet. "Now, m'lady, if I may burden you with a task and ask you to briefly watch over my groceries I'd very much appreciate it," he asked, his gaze turning back to the monster, "For I have a behemoth to defeat!" He resumed his previous sprinter's stance.

Afterward the tips of his fingers grazed the surface as he took on a sprinter's stance. His muscles tensed before expanded, his body growing in size and mass by five feet or so, pearl white feathers molted to the ground at his feet as the wings at his back begun to unfurl beneath his crimson cloak.

This creature needed to be stopped so it could answer for its crimes!

Leonidas took off into a mighty sprint that tore the earth asunder at his feet and scorched by a streak of flame, leaping over a few fleeing citizens along the way. Every few feet he'd get larger, his steps became deeper as he ran to confront this beast head on. The width of his alabaster wings sprang gloriously out from the shelter of his cape. By the time his growth ceased he rivaled the rampaging mammoth's girth. Before it could do any further collateral damage, Leonidas threw out his arms to stop it, grabbing hold of its tusks and stomping forward to try and prevent it in its tracks.

"I must kindly ask that you cease and desist this instant before you harm any more civilians."

His mighty voice boomed, creating its own echo due to his size. The creature would notice that Leonidas wasn't trying to overpower it and take it down, but rather stop it from causing further destruction; forcing a stalemate between them so he could try and reason with it.

WORDS
        Words: 696
        Cash Flow: 6,960
        Total Bank: 6,960

QUOTES
        Deecee Sama

Novasse

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:35 am
User Image

This land was cursed. Corrupt. Evil. Bai had found the answer to all his questions in the sight of what these men sporting blue had done. They'd dare do harm to a woman whom did nothing to deserve it and as such, the price would be paid all around. His scorn was beyond recompense; the usual grit that came with Mammoth was gone. For now, he was a man of Wano before anything else. No longer a wanderer of this place or its asinine quarry! Hence, and so, it'd be as such; the deliverer of justice was soundly rumbling without care.

Another giant, however, entered the fray.

Feeling the earth rattle and shake, a sudden grasp of one of his tusks cause Bai to come to somewhat of a halt. There a man stood, unlike his own stature and with the bare amount of strength to challenge his own might. Dare he trifle with the work of someone aimed to cleanse this world. The gaul! Moving his head too and fro, the might snout held but the creature would attempt to smash into this new hero and send him flying off into a nearby building. Eyes motioning towards him as head reared higher into the sky, visibly upset.

"你必须与白人男子厮混,才能停止我的拯救脚步。不要干涉,要一个铜牌." (You must be in cahoots with the men in white, to cease my saving stomp. Do not interfere, bronze one.) It might be odd to see a creature of his stature openly speaking, but his words were true. Bai had already acknowledged none of these people spoke old Wanosian, but that didn't matter. If this man knew what was good for him, he'd stay out his way or pay a hefty crime for his deeds.

Novasse

Cor Contritum

x o l u s

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:46 am
User Image

"For A Brighter Tomorrow!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Big Blast Sonic

CLASH!

A heated deadlock between man and beast!

As the giant mammoth begun to buck and push, Leonidas firmly held his ground, planting his feet into the surface while his other handheld onto the second tusk now; slowly dragged a couple of giant's paces back, equivalent to ten human ones. His shimmering muscles flexed as he push back with more power. Onlookers in the far off distance. Watching as two titans clashed with enough force to rattle the land with a brief gust of wind.

Leonidas suddenly perked up amidst their struggle when the mammoth begun to speak in a rare, almost forgotten tongue. Was this behemoth really a mammoth or was it something else entirely? Those words, he understood them well. From his origins of the moon, struck down to a crest-fallen Atlas, the once Overseer of man was well-versed in this world's many tongues, but this one; this one he hadn't heard in ages!

"ああ、お待ちください!. (Ah, please wait!)" He called back out in what he assumed to be the creature's native tongue.

"あなたは何を話していますか?あなたはこの土地の民間人に害を与えているだけです!(What men do you speak of? You're only harming the civilians of this land!)" His pronunciation was a little rusty, his Wanosian accent was flat, but he still seemed fluent in the language. He spoke in an attempt to calm the beast down. Leonidas had been the type to try and talk out his problems before taking action, especially if it'd all been a misunderstanding. However, if the beast insisted in trying to bulldoze through him and Lyneel in his state of rage then the gladiator was going to have to retaliate in kind.

WORDS
        Words: 270
        Cash Flow: 2,700
        Total Bank: 9.660

QUOTES
        Deecee Sama

Novasse

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:58 am
User Image

Nani?!

His eyes grew wide as the herculean man said something that'd taken him back. Words versed in his language; was he of Wanosian descent?! No. He couldn't be. The skin and flare just didn't match, which could mean several things. Perhaps he was a purveyor of world arts, meaning he'd trained in languages. Maybe even, the man used to be apart of the allied division between Wano and other countries, before they'd been split from the rest of the world. Entirely, he didn't know the answer and didn't know what to assume. Bai's eyes narrowed however during their titanic struggle and he'd shake the man off his tusks, moving back only a few feet. Hm. .

For a moment, the beast was calmed.

"我没有伤害任何无辜者。只有那些试图伤害别人的人,才会成为一个人。更重要的是,你在这个令人厌恶的腐败土地上停止我的行动是谁?白人是邪恶的,因为他们对公众的不公正而被杀害" (I have harmed no innocents. Only those who seek to do harm to others, bronze one. More importantly, who are you to cease my actions in this disgustingly corrupt land?! The men in white are evil and deserve to be slain for their misdeeds to the public!)
                                                            Echoing was his crashing voice, a rough, vast voice as the two titans spoke among normal men. Somewhat he'd respect this angel, but no more than his own common man. Soon, if he had no words that brought sentience to those men wearing white, he'd make them pay justly. Such was his right as a Wano man.

Novasse

Cor Contritum

x o l u s

Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out