Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ
Out Of Character [ Chatterbox ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:48 pm
Soooo i've tried to find the answer on my own and feel dumb for asking but how to I go about getting my starter weapon? Do I still need to make a "purchase" for it or just put an update for it  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image  

Tentaigo

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:09 am
LovelyMintKisses
Soooo i've tried to find the answer on my own and feel dumb for asking but how to I go about getting my starter weapon? Do I still need to make a "purchase" for it or just put an update for it

Just update for it, silly goose.  

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:23 am
Tentaigo
I saw your exp update and I thought I should inform you about the EXP change in regards to posting. All solo posting is worth only half as much exp as before due to people spamming posts before to jump themselves ahead. Also the rate of words to exp was changed as well so instead of 750 words making 10,000 exp, its 1,000 so long as you are interacting with someone. If not then it would be 2,000 words for 10,000 experience now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:19 pm
xp  

Leo Regulus

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:03 pm
LovelyMintKisses
I'd assume you need to buy it. None of the normal weapons cost that much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:44 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Tentaigo
I saw your exp update and I thought I should inform you about the EXP change in regards to posting. All solo posting is worth only half as much exp as before due to people spamming posts before to jump themselves ahead. Also the rate of words to exp was changed as well so instead of 750 words making 10,000 exp, its 1,000 so long as you are interacting with someone. If not then it would be 2,000 words for 10,000 experience now.

True. xp Hmm would you mind if I interact with you?? In order to get some exp? smile Can my character follow you around?? Kind of like be your apprentice? He has 230,000 Exp. Also has ate the Pika Pika no mi. rofl Like a Smoker & Tashigi relationship? Me working under you. It would also increase our chances of catching pirates.

User Image  

Tentaigo

Leo Regulus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:08 pm
'Motherglare"

xd My brother called me today. Sorry. Really want to get RPing. Can I start Rping before you approve it? wink xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:18 pm
Leo Regulus

xd My brother called me today. Sorry. Really want to get RPing. Can I start Rping before you approve it? wink xd

No mules Tentaigo. Lancelot will lose 100k EXP unless you PM me telling the truth on this account. You have 24 hours.  

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Leo Regulus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:51 pm
Dcme
Leo Regulus

No mules Tentaigo. Lancelot will lose 100k EXP unless you PM me telling the truth on this account. You have 24 hours.

I'll tell him to get on. You know. Life make's people busy. My name is Roland though. Ben and I have been rping for 6 to 7 years. You're Dcme, right? This isn't a mule. We don't live in the same house anymore. He's just a phone call away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:54 pm
Dcme
Leo Regulus

What's this?? My brothers been waiting to be approved. No one is helping him exclaim  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:00 pm
He's my sibling. Anyone would invite an outside friend to join. Especially someone of their flesh and blood. I trust him. arrow We'd be an interesting team if anyone would want to RP with us. The suspicions is one thing. He's been in Air Gear, other one pieces. His other account was Sace the second before it got hacked. That's my brother Roland. I don't know what a mule is. But if you're talking about a second account. That's retarded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:01 pm
Dcme

Dcme approve him. This is his forth day waiting now.  

Tentaigo

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:06 pm
Tentaigo
Dcme

Dcme approve him. This is his forth day waiting now.

First off, I'm not a approval mod. Second off, do not tell me what to do. Third, you have 23 hours now. I do not have time for games.  
Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff