Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] A Christmas Horror Story (Chel/Shun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:54 pm
She took the words like a punch; not unlike the punch he'd delivered her a few months back.

"Then s'payment fer that too. An' anything else I do. All of it. An' fer all the good you do that nobody notices, y'know? Even f'it's just ... me." She put a hand up to her face to cover her mouth.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:56 pm
A low huff escaped him as he closed his eyes.

"What good? Really?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:00 pm
Chel's hand moved from her mouth to some of his lower-hanging hair. She was just playing with it, mostly, to keep herself idle.

"You saved Sunny an' figured out all that magic stuff- m'still not sure what happened 'cause I don't get none of it. You drive me places an' watch out fer stalkers in the graveyard. Yer detective boss now an' yer tryna put the pieces t'gether an' stuff. Face it, grumps- yer maybe not Jesus or nothin', but you got a good streak goin'." She had a soft admiration in her voice, not unlike before.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:22 am
Shun scoffed lightly, shaking his head, "Half of what you said just now is not just me, you know. And whether or not we really saved Sunny is debatable."

Considering she might be dead right now. Somehow.

"And the promotion was not necessarily a result of anything I did. It just happened to be the rank I returned to."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:40 am
"Alright, alright," she tutted, "Yer the worst, whatever." Her hand wove into his hair more intricately than before. "I still like you."

She didn't mean that in the juvenile like like sense. There were some people you "loved" and you still didn't like them much. Chel just genuinely liked who Shun was. She still didn't know if that mean romantically or not; only that she was going to stop questioning it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:24 am
A low hum emanated from within his throat as she messed with his hair some.

"For whatever reason..." he muttered in returned.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:31 am
Chel thought about the grave she visited earlier. Maybe she just didn't want people to be lonely because she was so herself. Not pity or guilt; more like a kindred spirit. Maybe her brain didn't understand Shun but her heart did.

She took a long sip from her tea while she thought about it. This was enough.

"You happy with how things ended up?" she asked him vaguely.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:36 am
"With what how ended up, exactly?"

That question could refer to a number of different things.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:42 am
"Magic in the world, detective boss," she listed off, "Is it what you wanted when we casted that s**t?"

Because it certainly hadn't been what Chel had wished for.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:04 pm
"To an extent, yes. The lack of magic in the world was a result of the cage that had been in place before. To keep it 'locked away' probably would have just caused the same issue as we had before the cage broke. It is... too early to tell if this was the best solution, however."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:25 pm
"F'it breaks we just fix it again," she murmured into his shoulder. "I been gettin' nightmares of it. Like it just comes an' sucks us all up again. Out like a light."

On the other hand, there wasn't much Chel DIDN'T get nightmares about.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:28 pm
"That is hardly an ideal situation," he sighed.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:06 pm
"Yer sleep been any better?" She pulled some of his hair behind his ear in the same motion.

She'd finished off her tea and handed him the mug; he could figure out what to do with it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:12 pm
"It is not any worse." he shrugged.

Once given the mug, he looked around, then set it aside for now.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:51 pm
"You ever try sleepin' pills or whatever? I was thinkin' of gettin' some of those." She had quite a few friends who needed sleep pills to sleep sometimes; their issues were less magical though.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff