Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

" I am more of a fan of sketches and charcoal work..."She said mostly to herself as she was still looking at the wolf statue. It really was something to be in awe about. Not only did you have to be artistes to make such things but you also had to have the muscles to do so. She turned her head ti face Erik to see that smirking face of his again. " You did't disappoint. Though I wish for a little heads up so I could of dress a little better."

She turned away from the wolf and found herself walking back to the horse statue. Admiring the work on the horse again a group of older males came into the room to look at the art work in the back where Erik and Lily were. The group admired a sculpture but soon they started to admire something or someone and that someone was Lily. It was pretty clear they were looking her way but she didn't notice at all as she was lost in her own little world. One of the little preppy men from the group made his way to Lily and stood beside her. " Quite something to admire? Though I think I found something much more to admire." He was defiantly hitting on her but Lily didn't say anything or look his way. She was quiet before turning away from the man and walked towards Erik, totally blowing the guy who was hitting on her off. It was like she didn't even notice that they guy was there! " Erik you were smirking at me again."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:13 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik watched her staring at the wolf statue. When she made a comment about wishing she dressed up Erik shook his head for a moment. He remained in his spot by the wolf watching her walk away. Seeing the men walk in Erik narrowed his eyes, it was easy to notice the way their eyes lingered not to mention the stench of...obvious attraction. 'Don't. She's not yours! Step in if they get stupid. And break their necks.' He thought to himself and while the image of breaking his neck was pleasing he did not remove his eyes from the scene.

XXXX The young man's glare retreated as Lily returned to him, and with her return came the return of a more relaxed expression. "Guilty." He acknowledged his previous smirk with a smile rather pleased she made the move from those men towards him. Although pleased Erik did not ignore the men, they could always be a threat. "You're dressed quite appropriately by the way. This isn't our only stop." He said in a lower tone to make sure none could hear and she would focus on his voice. The young man looked down at her shoes "Do you think you can run well in those? There might be some running tonight." Erik said in a jesting tone.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:43 pm

Lily Grey

" Careful, someone might think you are creeping on me with that smirk of yours." Lily said with a slight blush, she didn't know why but she couldn't help it when he smirked at her. She did not mind at all that he smirked at her but she just did not know how to act about it. Erik claimed that what she was wearing was appropriate as this was not there only stop as there was more to come of the night. The girl looked down at her shoes and tapped the floor with her toe bit of the shoe. " Yes I should be fine... Why are we running?" Lily asked as she was wondering what other surprised the tall man had for her.

The group of men joined the other male who tried to hit on making fun of him for how Lily ignored him. After a while of chatting and looking over at Lily and Erik one of them spoke up. " Wait a minute... Crazy Lil?" One of them said looking at Lily. The moment that name was said Lily froze a little. " Oh my god it is you!" The male walked towards the two and the rest of the group followed not knowing who she was. " I be damn its really you, a lot of people thought you were dead." The man stated. Lily looked up at the male, remembering seeing his face before but she could not pin point where she had seen it. A girl came around the corner and joined the group, clinging on to the male who called Lily Crazy Lil. " Hey, why did you just leave me- Oh my god Crazy Lil!? You are alive!?" The girl said shocked. " Dose your foster father know you are here!? My gods he went on a rampage when you went missing!" The girl started and was going to say more but the moment she said foster father Lily went for the door in a hurry. It s like just hearing that she saw a ghost and ran for it.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:58 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik relished the blush on her face as he watched it bloom. He was rather enjoying their evening so far and was glad to see he was not alone in this. He casually watched her check her shoes and when she gave the affirmative he nodded his head about to answer when he was interrupted. While Erik made sure to keep his wits about him his focus narrowed when he saw Lily tense up. That unmistakable smell, fear, wafting off her. Erik turned his eyes towards the group and leveled them with a glare which was only punctuated by bright eyes. Sure he was listening and Erik was ready to step in should these people not be friendly but he restrained himself. 'They seem to know her, don't decapitate them.' he warned himself trying to keep himself in check.

XXXX However, that thought flew away the moment Lily did, right out the door. Turning to the group Erik spoke in a low growling voice, as his eyes brightened considerably "Cruel idiots. Why don't you keep your noises out of peoples business before someone chops them off for you" With that Erik made a hasty departure in Lily's direction."Lily!" Sure she could run but Erik was faster, not to mention she couldn't really hide from him either now that he had her scent memorized. Erik easily caught up with her and stopped in front of her so she would stop. He stared at her with worried and pleading eyes "Please. Don't go." he said hoping she would stop without further prompting. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:48 pm

Lily Grey

The group watched Lily run off and the male who seemed to know her sighed. " Same as she was in high school... Good old Cray Lil." He said as he shook his head slightly before he noticed Erik glaring at them with those bright eyes of his. "H-Hey man chill..." He stepped back along with others in the group.

Lily had ran out of the art gallery and started to run down the street from which they came from. She didn't know where she was running off to but all she knew is that she could not stay in the same room as those people. She finally remembered the who the guy was, he was a senior at her high school and the girl as well.As she ran she didn't even hear Erik calling out to her and the next thing she knew he was standing right in front of her, making her almost run right into him. Stopping in her tracks just before she ran right into the man she took a few steps back. " E-Erik?... Sorry I didn't mean to run out like that. Just... Needed some air..." She stated as she tried to catch her breath but even if she managed to do so she was not going to be able to stop her heart from racing or being off the edge for a while. She was still so tensed up and maybe even trembling a little. "See? I can run in these shoes." Lily said with a nervous laugh before her phone went off in her purse which made the girl jump. dropping her bag and having everything fall out of it.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:45 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik's eyes narrowed at the obvious lie. 'Needed some air my a**.' He thought to himself as he leveled his eyes on her, which while they stood in moonlight and partial street lamp his eyes held that same strange glow that would appear. But she was too far gone in her fear probably to even see that. He kept quiet even as she tried to make light of the situation. It was plain to see she was terrified, even if he couldn't hear her heart beating erratically he could see that quite easily. "Yes. I can see that." He said acknowledging her joke but making no effort to continue the joke. He wanted truth.

XXXX When she dropped the contents of her purse Erik sighed and tried to calm himself. Knowing that his demeanor would only serve to further agitate her. "Let me help." Erik whispered before kneeling and collecting some items. Her wallet, keys and a prescription bottle were among the things he grabbed. The young man stared at the prescription bottle for a moment before handing the items to her. "They aren't going to follow you, if that's what you're worried about." He said trying to console her in a softer voice. "Let's get your purse together and go sit down. Okay Lily?" He offered in that same quiet voice. Hoping she wouldn't run off again. Not that he couldn't catch her, but it hurt him to see her run from him. A feeling he made a mental note to explore further at a later time. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:13 am

Lily Grey

Lily could feel his eyes on her but she wouldn't dare look back into them. She really did not mean to run out like that and for sure not from Erik. Kneeling down across from Erik, Lily started to gather her things and the first thing she grabbed was her phone that was going off. It was a alarm going off to let her know it was time to take her pills. Turning it off and putting it back in her purse she noticed Erik holding some of her things and one of them being her medication. Slowly taking her things from him she put them in her bag. " Thank you..." She said quietly before standing up and shaking her head at him.

" I am not scared that they will come after me... I know they wont..." The girl said quietly as she held her purse close to her. Erik said that that they should sit down after getting her purse together so Lily started to walk towards a bench that was near by under a city light. Taking a seat Lily went threw her purse and pulled out her medication, opening the lid and taking out two pills and popping them into her mouth. She was not really embarrassed about taking them in front of Erik now as he had already seen them and it was clear he knew she was taking them.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:32 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik watched as she moved. It looked like someone had taken the wind out of sails. "Good, don't want to have punch some idiots. They seemed to know you but I wouldn't call those people friends. As I understand it friends don't talk like that, but then again I don't know much about that." He shrugged still bristled at the group, sure they hadn't done anything overtly wrong they hadn't attacked her. But last night she had no fear when she was being physically attacked now she was drenched in fear. Frankly, that did not sit well with Erik. For that discomfort he wanted to decapitate them.'But then Lily would fear you.' his conscience countered and Erik reluctantly agreed.

XXXX Watching as she took the medication Erik wondered about that. Sitting beside her he nodded to the medication "What's that?" He asked not being the most eloquent person. He knew she was hiding some type of illness but he wasn't really sure what kind. And seeing as how she took it in front of him he felt it okay to ask. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:01 pm

Lily Grey

"They are not my friends... They are just some people I knew from high school." Lily explained as she felt Eriks presents get closer to her but she still could not look at him. The closest thing Lily had to a friend was a middle age woman who lived in the same apartment as her and Erik. That was about it and she got along with her coworkers but nothing more.

When Erik asked what her medication was she looked down at the bottle before putting it in her bag. " Its what crazy people take..." The girl said softly before sitting back on the bench and letting out a sigh. " Might as well tell you the whole thing seeing you are bound to find out anyways. Threw out my whole life I been known as the crazy one or as you heard back there Crazy Lil. Why? Simple... I saw my parents being murdered in front of me when I was little. Now the crazy part... When I was asked what happened I told them something with blood red eyes and fangs did it." She took a breath before explaining more. " I was sent to the hospital and prescribed these pills, they are pretty much chill pills I guess. I was put into the foster system and bounced from family to family because who wants to adopt a crazy child... Thats not the only reason why I am called crazy. I claim that my foster parents hurt me... Then tried killing myself a couple times... I guess thats why those two back there thought I was dead, just killed myself or something." She held onto the wrist that had cut scars on it when she said that. " So I ran away not long after I turned 17. Just dropped everything, didn't even finished high school and got on whatever bus pulled up to the station and now I am here."

It was now said, Erik now knew her secret that she had not told anyone and if anyone did know they found out some how by someone. She turned her head to face Erik and shrugged slightly. " There you have it... The story of Crazy Lil. Not what you thought huh?" She said before she turned her head away again, gripping onto her wrist and just waited. Waited for Erik to get up and leave just like all the others did when they found out about her.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:01 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik was typically not a quiet person but he listened intently without interruption. He could hear the bite in her tone and couldn't help but remain where he was and simply listen. When she mentioned red eyes and fangs Erik's interest was further piqued. But he decided against pursuing that line of questioning just yet. His eyes drifted from her face as she turned from him down to her wrist. He had noted the scars before. With a gentle and soft voice Erik spoke. "Not true. I told you I knew you had a darker past. I knew you'd been hurt. I knew you had an illness. I knew that you were running from something. Now I just know the details." Erik waited a moment before gently taking her wrist that she gripped so tightly. He pulled softly to place a kiss on the scars, before letting their hands drop to the bench.

XXXX The young man's eyes shifted to watch her face. "You are strong Lily, to have gone through so much and still be so kind. You didn't let it poison you." He said in that same gentle voice before giving her a somber smile. "Thank you for telling me. I'm sure it's not an easy story for you to tell anyone." He withdrew his hand from her wrist and leaned on his forearms clasping his hands together, in a tight grip. "Although, this does explain why you weren't afraid when you were attacked last night. You're used to it. You don't expect anything different from people." Erik spoke in a biting tone more towards the pain this young woman had been saddled with than anything else. With a deep breath Erik relaxed his hands "Just know this, you aren't crazy to me. To me you are Lily. And that's all you have to be." he said with a more determined yet soft voice hoping to convey his meaning that he wasn't going anywhere. However now he felt guilty here she had shared her secret, while he was still concealing his. 'That's not fair wolf boy.' his conscience chided him. Which Erik decided to ignore at least for now.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:48 pm

Lily Grey

The blue greyed eye girl let out a light laugh and looked down at her feet. " If I am not crazy then I just sound broken... If I am not broken I am cray so either way I am just screwed up." She claimed before she felt his hand taking her wrist, making her flinch slightly. " W-What are you-" She stopped when she noticed his lips touching her skin, right on her scar. " Erik..." She didn't know how to react to it. She could feel his warm lips on her soft skin that had scars on.

Even when Erik pulled his lips away and there hands now on the bench she could still feel his warmth of his lips. He thanked her for telling him about herself which was a first and he was not running, he did not leave her. Erik stayed and claimed that she was not crazy to him, she was just Lily and thats all she wanted people to look at her as. She had not felt this normal and true since before her parents died. She looked into Eriks bright blue eyes that seem to be shinning more then ever before. She was lost in his eyes for a long while before speaking again. " You just barley know me yet so much in little time... Yet after all these years you are the only one that makes me feel safe and normal. Why is that?"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:10 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik turned to stare at the street for a moment pondering her question before turning back to face her with a shrug. "Maybe it's my smirk." He offered in jest before looking down to the ground for a moment "I'm not sure, maybe...I don't know. I'm just glad I do make you feel safe. But you definitely aren't normal, you keep hanging around a stalker for example." He ended with their small joke before looking to her "You're amazing. I don't know how you do it, but I haven't felt this calm and happy in years. And we just met." Erik said keeping eye contact with her, he could easily get lost in those blue grey eyes.

XXXX The young man looked to her wrist, which held the scars of her past. Silently he moved to hold her hand in his own once again and smiled softly. "I finally don't feel alone." He all but whispered to himself before meeting her eyes again. He watched her for a moment with the harsh light of the city lamp shining above her. He gave her his classic smirk before speaking. "Question, Did you like the horse or the wolf more?" He asked with a hint of mischief in his eyes which played off his smirk quite well. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Lily Grey

" Your smirk? If anything it makes my heart race." She said, not sure if she should of admitted that to him or not. When ever he smirked at her she couldn't help but blush and feel her heart race a little but she didn't know why. " Well I figure if I don't hang out with you willingly you are just going to kidnap me or something." Laughing lightly as him being a stalker was brought up again but she stopped laughing when he called her amazing. " I am not the one doing anything here... Think its all on you."

She looked down at their hands to see that her hands where in his once more again. A soft smile was painted on her lips before she looked up to see him smirking at her again. "W-What?" She asked as she could feel the red coming onto her cheeks again and her heart racing a little. " Horses or wolves...?" She asked a bit confused for a moment before thinking about it. " Am I aloud to pick both?"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:49 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik rolled his eyes at her for a moment. 'It's like she can't see herself.' he thought to himself and wisely decided not to comment on her minimizing the compliment. He chuckled a bit at her and decided to clarify his question. "Back in the gallery, you seemed drawn to the wolf and the horse statues. I was curious which statue you liked more. And of course you're allowed to pick both." He said while holding her hand gingerly.

XXXX The young man did something slightly unexpected and stood motioning her to follow him. "C'mon. I got lots more planned tonight." He said with a smile as he waited for her to move from her seated position. Now that he had chased away the fear from her mind, he wanted to completely demolish the unpleasant experience at the gallery by distracting her.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:04 pm

Lily Grey

She noticed Erik rolled his eyes at her and she nudged him a little after doing so. " You rolled your eyes at me." She commented before he explained a little more about his question. " Oh. Well... I guess I am a animal lover so I enjoy all animals. Though Horses and dogs were my favourite when I was little. Wanted both of them since I was little." Lily thought about it more, to her wolves were just really big dogs that she still wanted to cuddle. Horses were majestic and elegant and she always wanted to ride one. She rode one once, years ago not long before her parents died. " Both."

Erik then got up and she looked at him surprised. " Something to do with running right?" She asked as she got up and gripped onto his hand a little tighter, as if to say to not let go. Where was he taking her? She didn't know but she couldn't help but feel a little excited about it.

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces