Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Cape Carnival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomatotastic

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:47 pm
User Image
Roan Fellex Orbel

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
Roan would admit he was inexperienced and rather untalented when it came to things such as singing or playing this human game, but he always considered himself fairly lucky. It showed as well. He smiled apologetically. "Thank you Emilia. I apologize for the selfish request." Roan then turned and mercilessly grinned to the one referred to as thor. "Thanks for the support, but I hope you're ready to lose to this kid," he chuckle with a smirk, taking his position in front of a gun. The music and the bell begun a third time as Roan was counted the second the water would squirt, his gun already in position of the predicted angle. Sadly it may have been slightly off the mark, and it couldn't be told who had the best chances out of the four.

Miss Shadow Night

HelixMASON

Melaholic

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:05 am
Water Vertical race
The Bell rings and the music stops playing & the light on lane 3 lights up. The boardwalk Operator speaks into the microphone as the racing plushies are lowered back to start. That's the game! The operator walks to lane 3 where Freya is. That was the last game for today. Good shooting.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

Tomatotastic

Melaholic

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Melaholic

Taken Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:31 pm
User Image

Emilia Vollan

An Arctic Merrow

Location:CarnivalxxxxxxxWith:Roan, "Thor", Unknown blond xxxxxxxOutfit+Form:Evening Wear 1

Once the game started, Emilia made sure she had the gun position so the water would hit slightly off-center. Throughout the next minute or so, the brunette would occasionally adjust it so the water would aim for the center and make the platform the stuffed animal rested on to rise ever so slightly. At the very least, she should make it look like she was trying to win instead of deliberately losing. The stuffed animal in her lane had barely risen past the midway point before the bell rang, cueing the music to stop. With a defeated sigh, she released her grip on the gun and leaned backwards to see who won. It was the other woman.

Congratulations,” Emilia smiled amiably, turning towards the girl. “It was a good game.” Shifting her attention away she gathered her belongings as she rose up. Now, with her bag slung over her shoulder and the paper bag with the beignets in her arm, she finally turned her attention to the man known as Thor. “Thank you for paying for my game.” She said with the same friendly smile that she had regarded the girl with. Shifting her attention so her following words would now be directed at the two, she continued. “If the two of you come by sometime this week before 2pm, I can offer you both a free lunch. ” As Emilia said this, she had pulled the business card to the brassiere she worked at and handed it to the blond male to take. “Mention “Emilia”, my name, to your server if I’m unable to get to you first.

Now she shifted her attention to Roan. “Let’s come back another day. It was fun. ” She smiled before looking away so he couldn’t see her expression. “ And now that you have a lot of practice… ” With a grin, she moved away from Roan and glanced back at the other two. “Bye.She chimed with a small wave as she began her slow trek back to the hotel, pausing only to wait for her companion. “Oh Roan. Do you have my flashlight?

((exit???))

HelixMASON

Tomatotastic

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:28 am
User Image

Hi I am Freya

When it comes to playing games or almost any sort Freya hated to loss,her aim was true and her eyes narrow and Thor with a grin aimed just enough at the center that his platform would rise slowly behind hers.Once the music stops Freya jumps up and down with a big smile on her face as the operator walks up to her lane."YAY!!!"She says with a little laugh and Thor looked at the young lady and he gives her a warm smile."Your welcome Emilia,and thank you."He says never losing his smile as he takes her card he stood and gave her a small bow,he then turned to Freya who was holding a large panda and he shakes his head with a laugh."You and your pandas."He says then he looks at the other two."If you two would like I could give you both a ride to where ever you live,there is a storm brewing and a big one by the feel of it."He says as before he turns to the operator and smiles."I guess we should get this stand down soon I can feel the air cooling fast."He says and Freya looks at her brother."I will wait at the car."She says and Zarick hands her his keys and she runs towards the parking lot.

User Image

Sup Name's Zarick just call me Thor.

Melaholic
HelixMASON

Tomatotastic

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Tomatotastic

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image
Roan Fellex Orbel

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
The bell tolled victory for just one participant and defeat for the others. Only one would get the prize and claim glory for themselves. Roan was among those who lost. There was a state of devastated shock as it dawned on him that this was his third loss at this human pastime. Human games were difficult to win. Granted he was never talented in winning when it came to most bets or events done, even in his kingdom, but it was still quite disappointing. With a heavy sigh he turned to the two strangers. "It still seems I have a lot to learn, well fought." He flipped his gaze to Emilia, about to apologize for not having the ability to win her the stuffed toy she requested for, stopped by her words as she walked off. Roan smiled. "Yeah, it was fun. I'll get a win one next time," he laughed. He took out his cellphone for light. "Oh by the way here's your purse back," he said with realization, and unpocketing the coin pouch he had not used. He begun contemplating if he should apologize for giving the flashlight without her permission. "I lent your flashlight to Lucia and Kaito. Don't worry if something happened to it, I'll take full responsibility and replace it." He turned his head, the male referred to as Thor, offering them a ride. Roan hesitated. He wasn't keen on taking a ride with a stranger, however nice the two seemed to be. However if Emilia went, he'd have no choice but to accept. He couldn't leave someone who was put under his charge alone with someone else he only knew for a handful of seconds. Admittedly, Emilia was still somewhat of a stranger in his eyes, but the car set off alarms. She could get kidnapped. He waited on Emilia's response.

Miss Shadow Night

HelixMASON

Melaholic

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:27 am
User Image

Emilia Vollan

An Arctic Merrow

Location:CarnivalxxxxxxxWith:Roan, "Thor", Unknown blond xxxxxxxOutfit+Form:Evening Wear 1

Oh, thanks." She smiled, walking back to where Roan was standing. “I almost forgot you had it.” Within seconds of trying to rearrange her belongings in her arms , she finally acknowledges that she didn’t have the hands to transfer her coin purse into a bag. “Here, trade” she held the paper bag outwards for him take. “You didn’t get to eat much earlier, did you?” She smiled before continuing, knowing that there was a likelihood that the male would politely decline. “I got it to share with everyone, but the others left earlier than I expected. So don’t worry about it.” Her usual bright expression faltered as Roan mentioned that he lent her flashlight away. “I suppose if it’s put to good use…” She trailed off with a sigh, as she looked away from him. “But it’s not a flashlight that can be replaced easily. It’s a memento from my late grandmother.

Her attention shifted back to the blond hair man at the mention of a storm. She frowned slightly, eyes shifting upwards to study the dark sky. Even though she had brought her umbrella, it would offer little protection against a full blown storm; however, Emilia wasn’t comfortable with accepting a ride from someone she barely knows for a few minutes—even if they seemed nice. The brunette didn’t survive four years living on her without being a little cautious. “Thank you for the offer,” she began, noticing that Roan seemed to be waiting for her answer. “but I don’t want to trouble you two any more than necessary. We can just take a taxi.

Tomatotastic

Her Dark Dragon Knight

Melaholic

Taken Fatcat

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:34 am
User Image

Zarick smiles softly and nods to the two in front of him."It would be no trouble but I may be here a while helping get things storm prof and I would feel bad if you got cough in it because of me." He says warmly and then he gives them both a bow."Travel safely and may Odin guide you."He says warmly before standing back up with a smile before he turns and starts to help get the stand ready for the night and to weather the storm,he then looked back at both of them."You two should hurry it's not going to be safe here once the storm hits."He says and soon after he spoke a sharp gust of cool wind hit followed by a flash of lighting and then a loud clap of thunder,it was closer then he thought.

Melaholic
HelixMASON

Tomatotastic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:39 pm
User Image
Roan Fellex Orbel

Roan was astounded by the offered bag. He hadn't expected anyone to notice. As the female had said, he hadn't really eaten; still quite famished. She had also predicted correctly for he was just about to insist on holding one of her belonging until they got back to the hotel. Read as easily as a book, Roan traded. At least if he didn't eat to impose, he'd give off the idea that he did. However he was startled by the sudden expression change. He nearly dropped the bag of human food the moment the importance of the flashlight entered his ears. He had only assumed the object was replaceable, buying a new one couldn't quite bring back the sentimentality of it. "O-oh. Excuse me while I make a call." He walked a bit away, taking out his phone, his most important numbers on speed dial. Roan placed the cell to his ear, waiting for the rings. At the third, someone picked up. He didn't wait for the receiver to speak. "I need you to find the whereabouts of someone for me. He has something I need." When Roan described the description, name, and the region he was in, presumably Kaito lived nearby, all he had to do was wait for an address to go get it himself. He hung up, and returned to the other three. He heard the ending "We can take a taxi." It didn't take a genius to know the offer for the ride was declined. Roan wanted to help, however there was only so much rain he could take before he'd revert to his original form. He wouldn't forget the debt he had incurred from this man. "Good luck."

Melaholic

Her Dark Dragon Knight

Tomatotastic

Dapper Raider

Melaholic

Taken Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:39 am
User Image

Emilia Vollan

An Arctic Merrow

Location:CarnivalxxxxxxxWith:Roan, "Thor", xxxxxxxOutfit+Form:Evening Wear 1

Odin? The brunette was slightly intrigued that the man used that particular god instead of settling with the blanket term that others generally invoked. Was he from the upper northern region? Unfortunately, there was no time to inquired about it as a flash of lightning split the dark sky. It was followed by the shortly rumbling sound of thunder as the wind picked up—a warning. “You too,” she mirrored with a smile, glancing at Roan as he returned before her full attention returned to the blond male. “Have a safe night.

Though her bright expression remained as she addressed him, her eyes were unreadable. “Ready to go?” She was curious about whom he had to suddenly call, but didn’t feel in the mood to pry; especially when she was still standing out in the open, expose to whatever weather fate decides to send her way. Emilia had already taken out her collapsible umbrella for precaution, tucking it under her arm while she tapped on her list applications at the phone’s touch screen, pulling up the one she needed. It had taken the mermaid a week to wrap her mind around the “magic” of phone applications. Within a minute she confirmed a ride for the two and the location where the taxi would pick them up. “The taxi will be here in seven minutes. Think we can reach that streetlight by then?” She inquired with a slight smile, gesturing towards the streetlight she was referencing as she started walking towards it.

She really didn't want to run.

((exit???))

Tomatotastic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:06 am
User Image

Zarick smiles as the two of them start walking away and then he pulls out his phone and hits a few numbers."Hey sis,I want you to take the car and head home I am staying here to make sure the pier is clear."He says as he looks towards the entrance he sees the headlights of a motorcycle and he grins."Yes Ill be alright I have some back up on the way I love you too sis be safe."He says as he hangs up,the bike passes the two he was talking to before and stops next to him."You know motor vehicles are not aloud on the pier right."He says with a grin and the man on the bike got off and he looks at him."Oh and who put you in charge brother?"The man asks with a sly grin of his own."I got a bad feeling so I headed over here where is Freya?"He asks and Zarick looks at him."She should be on the way home if she listens to me but we better get to work making sure the pier is clear."He says as both men head down the pier checking for any one who may still be sticking around.

User Image

My name is Zelmen but you may call me Loki

Melaholic

Tomatotastic

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:00 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter and Elliot arrived at the carnival not to long after they left the school while it was slow there were still a few people here and some children on vaccation from other countries,"I don't understand why it moved though", replied Elliot in frustrated confusion,"It moved! I'm not Madd Hatter I seen it move", he tells her stubbornly,"Look Elliot your Madd regardless if it didn't move now go over there and fetch some of that food they have on service I'm dreadfully hungry though I prefer your cooking", she comments sitting up on a barrel while she drank her tea,"Hatter would you like for me to cook for you?", he asked with a smile,"Hmmm...", she gave small thought on the matter,"No I suppose not.. here... Alice said we need to learn to blend better so its best if we don't upset alice", she looks down at her empty tea cup and pulls out her teapot from her hat pouring more tea,"But she shall not! take away my tea for the love of sanity I shall have it!", she remarked drinking more while Elliot goes off to a food vendor. As he approaches he asks,"Why yes good sir I would like to purchase your food I see that you have some for sale..".

Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:18 pm
We are all a little mad here
User Image

"My my my,are we having trouble my dear hatter."A voice says in a mocking tone and soon after the hatters hat slowly lifted off her head and floated in front of her before slowly floating away and the voice started to hum a tune and it seemed to be coming form under her hat."My how Alice has changed."Says the voice as a man appeared under her hat a few feet away his glowing Yellow/green eyes looking at her form under the brim of the hat."Long time no see."He says as a large grin forms on his face.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:40 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter watched as the familiar voice smoothed talked her and her eyes narrowed into tiny green slits she turned her attention over to the hat that slowly drifted away and before her appeared the chesire cat,"Oh..", she replies in a somewhat sulking tone,"If the cat isn't out of the bag", she glares at the chesire remarking acidly,"Give me back my bloody hat!", she gets up quickly marching over to him and holding out a gloves hand with a graceful curtsies she remarks in a sweet voice,"The hat chesire", as if she didn't want to strangle him a moment ago. Elliot had turned back around his arms full of food as he starts to head back to where hatter was,"Hatter I got everything the man had on the menu from carmel apples to cotton candy", he looks at the empty barrel,"Hatter?", he calls out in confusion.

Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:58 pm
We are all a little mad here
User Image

Chesire gives the hatter an even bigger grin and he floats away form her as she moves towards him."But I have always been so fond of your hat my dear."He says keeping his normal grin as he touches down a few feet away form hatter and takes the hat off his head,he then sees the man she was with looking for her."Oh this will be fun."He says floating over to him and putting the hat on his head and a laugh slowly rolled out of him as he fades away once more his laugh lingering in the air as he dose.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:04 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter growl out in frustration when the stubborn mischief making cat starts to float away again, and she turns around her as she sees him messing with Elliot. Elliot watches the hat land on his head and he turns to see Hatter stomping toward him,"Aye hatter what is the Chesire doing here?", he asked confused as to why he would be in the normal world,"Does it look like I know Elliot?", she snaps snatching her hat of his head, as he sets the food down on the barrel,"Ooh!! ask him did he get me a unbirthday present?", he asked in excitement as she tries to seek out the cat. Hatter looked down at the food he brought and her eye fell greedily on the cotton candy as she picks it up and begins to eat on it content for the moment after being harassed by the damn cat.

Her Pagan

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces