Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: Paradise Landing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:12 am
As Nighthawk continued to follow Lillibeth, a rustling was heard off to her right. It was close, but sounded again a bit further off. Something was moving away from her and deeper into the jungle.

She could continue to pursue Lillibeth and whatever the Harpy was after or she could investigate the sound.

Daisicle
Nighthawk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:13 am
The single prints trail away from the path Lillibeth was after before looping back around. Eventually the jungle breaks and a large grandfather tree lays before her. It's covered in a vine of vibrant flowers, their sweet scent filling up the air. It seems to be coming from their nectar, and the scent is growing so strong over Lillibeth that she'd want to drink from one.

At the same moment the trail comes back in view. It's meeting back up with the group! Apparently this little guy just needed a pit stop. Does she decide to take a moment for herself and enjoy this bounty she has found? Or does she continue on after her sister?

EvilSilverDragon
Lillibeth

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:17 am
As the group of rescuers start into the jungle after the lover's mate, a darkness befalls them that takes them by surprise! They quickly lose sight of Nighthawk, and can barely see one another. How would they managed to find her in such a dark place?

Off in the distance they see a curious glowing. They're welcome to make their way towards the glow or continue down the path they think they saw the prints heading.

Wolfs Heart
Dysmas

Tartara Seabreeze
Serenity

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:31 am
Anteros was surprised he had managed to get into the party after Hymn's little 'mishap'. He had worried that he would have to continue to clean up after his siblings throughout the party and miss out on time spent with Yukiko, but after the interesting... 'happening' he'd actually hadn't heard a peep from them. Sure, some Pae were acting rather foolish thanks to his sibling's arrows, but otherwise no one else needed his assistance.

Instead, he had spent the night dancing away with Yukiko. Ah, and how she glowed in his arms. He wished every day could be spent like that, being able to look over and see her smiling eyes or beautiful face. To always have her by his side, why, that'd be heaven to him. He'd taken every chance he could to memorize her face in the moment, her warmth against his as they danced, and the sound of her voice. It was all so sweet.

As excited as he was to enjoy the island with her, it also hurt his heart. They were one step closer to the end of their trip and then what? He'd have to see his love go and back to visits when he could. He hated the feeling. Sure, like it was said, distance made the great grow founder, but there was no way he could handle it much more. He wanted her by his side always.

He was jostled from his thoughts as her arm slipped into his. He turned to smile down at her, reaching over to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, “It is, isn't? I'm so grateful I get to enjoy it with you.” He let his eyes linger on her for a moment, just taking her in again. He couldn't even fathom how wonderful this day was about to be.

“There is actually a ton to do, surprisingly. I'd assumed just relax, but they have hiking and other activities. If you're worn out from last night we could sit by the water or I can lead you on a nature tour if you're not. There is actually a lot of island to explore it seems.”

He smiled at the cherubs as they walked onto the island. He took the lei from her and slipped it over his love's neck. His grin got larger and he leaned in to drop a quick peck on her lips. He couldn't help it, the lei suited her!

Strawberri Stardust

FA Venus
Crew

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:55 am
Lillibeth took higher to the air as soon as the tree came into view. Making a full turn around the tree, she wavered in the air as if the scent was pulling her. The nectar looked so tempting. If only she had kept the cup. This was something Mayu might enjoy. It took almost flying into the tree to prompt her for action.

If she took one of the flowers maybe she could use it to distract the kidnappers? Going to the higher flowers, the harpy worked hard to keep her self in the same spot as she stared at the flowers entranced. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and the image of her sisters popped to mind. Spurred on, she tried to grab two of the flowers by the stem and top to protect the bait then pushed off the tree leaving more marks as she attempted to take the flowers and rejoin the trail.

FA Mysteries
She hasn't partaken of the nectar but has decided to try and take the flowers with her as she follows the prints.

Daisicle
If nighthawk follows

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:02 am
Tell...her siblings? And get into trouble for letting pae go into the jungle? It wasn't a bad idea, it wasn't like she had any real powers to help in this situation. "Alright, I'll inform my siblings." And then everything went dark. In front of them was a mysterious glow. "That glow could be a trap! Be careful, I'm going to go for help." Definitely seemed like this was over their heads already.

With a bit of a worried look to her dark shaped companions, she turned to start walking in where she thought she had come from.

Wolfs Heart

Dementia Requiem Asumi

FA Mysteries

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:09 am
She could help, and Azure's power could definitely help. Eyes fixated on where the pae left, Dyas was caught off guard when her mate pulled her to a stop.

What?

She turned her dual colored eyes on him, a frown appearing on her brow. He literally just suggested helping them, not her. The female sighed and raised her eyebrows instead in asking of what they should do then. They could follow and potentially save lives with their powers, or go for help to pae who were literal Gods that could save the day.

Wolfs heart

Adora stayed put, waiting for Lucius when she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. But when she looked in it's direction, nothing was there. Nothing but something laying on the ground. Worrying her lip she hurried over to the mask to pick it up. Footprints led from it to the woods they couldn't enter.

"Oh jeeze..."

That. Was. It. She was going in! With a quick look around she grabbed a stick to dig in the dirt.

ADORA; with a arrow pointing up.

She then hurried into the thick brush.

FA Mysteries

Antidia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:17 am
User ImageCaine was all ready to push forward into the jungle and follow the foot prints. Thank the guardians that feathered pae had rushed off in front of them, he was hoping she'd come back and tell them of any dangers lurking ahead. Or maybe she was just rushing off to make sure this guy found his mate.

"Thank you!" He called to Serenity, starting forward only to be set to pause by the darkness. His eyes widened, a little in fear, but mostly in his backwards attempt to see just a little better. It didn't work any, but there was a glow. That Serenity had pointed out. He turned to where he could barely make out the other male standing there. The one in distress, with the missing mate. Caine could barely believe all of this nonsense was happening to the poor guy. "I'll go towards the glow if you want to follow the footsteps?" He offered, thinking they'd cover more ground if they split up. Or they could both go in one direction. Something about that glow made him want to walk towards it. Maybe it was a campfire or something that could lead them towards this guy's mate.

Wolfs Heart

Tartara Seabreeze

FA Mysteries

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:42 am
At the mention of learning things while growing up, a smile touched his face as he recalled his own childhood. "Scratching your knee in the woods builds character." Then again, in his own childhood the isle was far less dangerous. Simpler times then.

But he'd leave the young pae and their adventuring behind him. He had a beautiful goddess on his arm.
"The rooms, eh? I wonder..." Refreshing to be with a female with a drive like his own, while being drop dead gorgeous. He was more than happy to lead her towards the hotel, which had both breakfast and rooms. "Hmm...perhaps a trip to the pool...as you are dressed for swimming. And we never got a chance to do so on the cruise."

evilsilverdragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:49 am
His response earned a laugh as she remarked, "That it does.Once it gets dark the light of the hotel will lead them back." Hopefully for all of them, it would be before Venus released her youngest daughter was up to trouble. It wasn't her concern, there was no true danger just good sense.

Smirking at her Champion's next words, the deity continued to look forward to every moment alone. He was perfectly on her level. It was another good idea, "Of course, a good swim would be wonderful. Once the moonlight hits, maybe a trip to the waterfall for a secluded swim?" There was more than swimming on her mind nothing says all of it can't be done in a day. Extended time was rare and there was advantages to take.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:17 am
Pelagious gave a small squeak and dropped the God he had been trying to wrestle awake. He watched quietly as the masked pae appeared. Then dumped more pae in. Hell, half the island was in here. Wha the hell were they doing?? Collecting them for their looks?? He rubbed his arse where the little spear had jabbed him. Sure ddn't feel like sport collecting...

Then, as he snuck over, he heard bits and pieces about a god and a feast. Which to him, sounded a hell of a lot like they were about to be sacrificed.

When the other pointed his spear at him, Pelagious resisted the urge to pee himself. This was a typical Venus party, allright. Right down to the near death experience!! "I gotta coming to these parties..." he muttered to himself.

When he had finally mustered enough courage, he walked a little closer to the bars and let loose a "PSST!!" Time to put his acting skills into action.

Hopefully, these pae were a litte bit friendly...

FA Mysteries
Little masked man

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:48 am
Pelagious gave a small squeak and dropped the God he had been trying to wrestle awake. He watched quietly as the masked pae appeared. Then dumped more pae in. Hell, half the island was in here. Wha the hell were they doing?? Collecting them for their looks?? He rubbed his arse where the little spear had jabbed him. Sure ddn't feel like sport collecting...

Then, as he snuck over, he heard bits and pieces about a god and a feast. Which to him, sounded a hell of a lot like they were about to be sacrificed.

When the other pointed his spear at him, Pelagious resisted the urge to pee himself. This was a typical Venus party, allright. Right down to the near death experience!! "I gotta coming to these parties..." he muttered to himself.

When he had finally mustered enough courage, he walked a little closer to the bars and let loose a "PSST!!" Time to put his acting skills into action.

Hopefully, these pae were a litte bit friendly...

FA Mysteries
Little masked man

DELETE ME - COPY  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:43 pm
That was sweet of him to think of her. "I'm sorry so much of our time is spent keeping me hydrated." Her pouch was great for strolls and visiting his family in the village, but she always liked to know a good source of free flowing water. Just in case, because without it...she could die.

And with a husband and two daughters, she had too much to live for. But she felt like she was ruining their time because she constantly needed to be around water. "You know...no. I want to do whatever you want to do. Take a hike, play some volleyball, have a drink, I'm yours. And they might be willing to get in trouble, but I want to have fun with you." As Nereus spoke she lifted up to kiss his cheek. She had a full container of water, she'd make it last.

Did they really 'need' to get off the boat? It was like he was exposed to a whole new, wonderful world and he didn't want to leave it. His father was right, women were magic. "Oh?....Ohhhh...No. I've never...been in a hot spring." He'd never kissed a girl before last night. Never shared a bed with a girl. Never dated a girl...there was a running theme here. Pranks could wait, he wanted to stay in this new world. "I'm all for it." Plus seeing his knickknack in a little bikini...who could blame him here.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Nereus up top, baliel on bottom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:35 pm
Youngin's, all of them. With one last glance up, he caught sight of Adora making her way in.

And some oldin's too. Was that why she wanted to go all this time? Figures it wasn't for love.
"I like how you think. I think the moonlight will only amplify your radiance." As they reached the hotel he walked a few steps quicker to open the door for her, ever the gentlepae.

Evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:38 pm
Oh great Arc was awkward again with Lyn....

Well, of course, Lyn wasn't exactly confident himself right now. He had a lot of things he wanted to talk to his best bud about but... was now the right time? Would Arc get mad? "Um.... Arc..." he said then swallowed what felt like a hard lump that had built up in his throat. "Uh...." he stuttered, glancing down at his foot as he twisted it in the sand.

One of the two had to break the silence about this, didn't they? Guys always talked things out...right? "About... last night." he pressed himself to continue forward. After a brief pause that is. Taking in a deep breath, Lyn did his best to find the inner strength to get this question out. "Are you.... mad at me or anything like that?" he blinked sincerely at his friend for the first time that day. "I mean after.... ya know.... I just don't know what came over me but..." he paused there again, a shy smile forming on his lips as he shrugged his shoulders.

How did he tell his best friend who came with him to pick up chicks that he wasn't.... a... terrible.... kisser??

Several things caught the silver angel's attention as he meandered about the island. First it was the fact that many pae seemed to be wandering off into the jungle despite warnings against doing so. Secondly was the fact that more and more pae seemed to be disappearing, wether by choice or not was still unknown to Shaeloh. The third was that demoness that had made him so incredibly happy at the party. She hadn't disappeared yet and seemed dressed for a day at the beach.

Gripping his hand tight, Shaeloh found the courage to approach the demoness and tapped her gently on the shoulder. "Excuse me..." he said softly and offered a shy smile. He wasn't sure if she was up to seeing him or not, not after the way she had ran off on the brink of tears even though he had begged her not to go. She had made him feel so happy last night for apparently no reason at all. To see her having run off in tears.... "Did... .did I upset you last night? I surely did not mean to at all." he said, glancing down at his hands and wringing them together slightly.

But that wasn't all he had wanted to ask her, and he wasn't sure if it was ok to just spit this right on out there but... well he was kind of worried. "Also.... I've been noticing many Pae are going missing....and theres been some strange foot prints left around. I think ... we should stick together." he offered and nodded, glancing up at her to gauge her reaction.

Strawberri Stardust
Lyn for Arc
Shae for Ophie

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out