Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - July is Stamina! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:15 pm
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Hippocampus
Link to Teepee: xXx

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? Hippo giggled a bit, "I'm not sure that there is much to show, but I'd be willing to bet that my colors might attract a few potentials!"

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? He fluttered his tail a bit, "Im not sure to be honest! I've never really had a crush before!"

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? Hippo twirled around a bit, "I'm sure that either would be fun in their own way, but I would prefer to have a romance that lasted over a fling. Though a fling would be fun!"

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? He smiled widely, "I think I would like someone with a lot of bright colors, someone who was just as intelligent as myself and playful! Someone who would explore endlessly with me!" He wiggled all about in his excitement.

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? Hippo tilted his head a bit, "Really I don't think it's happened either way. Maybe someday it will, but it hasn't yet!"

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? He giggled a bit, "I think that it would be an adventure! And any adventure is good at any time!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:12 am
Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Isolde Gwyneira Oralee (Note: She's still being played as a foal )
Link to Teepee: [teepee]

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?
The pale filly crinkled up her nose as though she'd been asked to go into leech infested muck. "Ewwwwwwww.. That's just so... No I'm not even thinking about that.. Daddy says Little ones like me need not trouble themselves with such things. I'm training with grandmother to become a knight like her and great grandpa!" She giggled with delight.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?
"Boys have cooties..." She gave a sage nod with the statement. "I don't want my cooties and their cooties to mingle."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?
She thought about the question. Surely they didn't mean anything had to happen right now after all she was still so very young. "I want a romance like my mom and dad have.. One to last through anything." She thought on how her father so very large cared and doted on her petite mother and beamed at the thought. "Yes I think a fairytale ending for a lady knight would be nice don't you?"

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?
"Some one without cooties I suppose.." She was very matter of fact in the way she answered the question. "But then.. that's really something to think of Much later Mkay!?"

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you?
"My mommy and daddy love me very much so.. I should think I'm very luck in love." Her little short tail bobbed and wiggled as she waggled it, mimicking her mother who often waggled her tail.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting?
"How could a foal raise other foals?" She looked at the individual with large blue-grey eyes as if she might bore a hole through them and read their soul with the sincerity of her question. "Let's just say I'm too young to worry about that thought too. I will suffice for protecting my brother Seren."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:10 am
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi
Link to Teepee: Teepee

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? Thalia's wing fluttered at such a notion of showing off. There's only one stallion she could imagine showing off too.
"Well, anyone who sees me will probably see me flying first. It's my main form of transportation."

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? A shy smile creeps onto Thalia's face. "Oh, I would do anything to talk to him again."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? "Oh... I think it's better to take your time and develope a strong love between two Soquili before making any rash decisions. But..." She blushes and her eyes turn to the floor. "I can't pretend I'm not guilty of making rash decisions."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? "Someone kind... Someone who's protective... Someone I can talk to without being fearful of what I say... Just.... Someone like him... Or exactly him."

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "I found the real thing once, only I was young, and let it slip through my mane. Once I find him again, however, I will never leave his side. I just hope he feels the same way about me..."

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? Thalia's eyes fly open with surprise. "Foals?!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:26 pm
Owner's Name: SkyDragono
Participating Soquili: Albert

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? Of course I have my strength, though my only romantic interest is my mate,

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? Of course. What would I have to be shy about? There is nothing wrong with approaching one with whom you are attracted.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? I took much time in romancing my mate, and I prefer to see others continue to be slowly. It builds more of a relationship.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? I would like them to be loyal, kindhearted, and with a kind spirit.

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? I have been lucky in love, having many children, grand children, and great grand children. I am proud to see them grow.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? I look forward to taking care of a new set of foals, though I know it would be our last set, but it would be incredible to teach them and watch them grow.

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:40 pm
Participating Soquili: Damia

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? Of course I have my strength, though my only romantic interest is my mate,

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? Why would I not? My rather is a proud and noble warrior, and I am his daughter. I would approach my crush and let them know how I feel.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? It depends on the male. If we hit it off, I could see going quickly. I am not sure I would choose a timid male, that would take too long to coax.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? I would like them to be loyal, strong of hoof and courageous. I would like them to be like my father, who is very loyal to mother, and a stallion who could keep up with me..

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? I have never had any foals, though I have pursued several males. So, I have not been lucky in love. Though I can wait for the right male to come along.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? I am still young and strong. I could most certainly handle a few foals.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:40 pm
Participating Soquili: Meru

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? I have the heart and light feet of a dancer, though I have the strength to kick in just about anyone's teeth that does not treat me as a lady. Of course, I do not have to worry about that with my mate.,

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? Why would I not? My rather is a proud and noble warrior, and I am his daughter. I would approach my crush and let them know how I feel.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? It depends on the male. If we hit it off, I could see going quickly. I am not sure I would choose a timid male, that would take too long to coax.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? I would like someone who I can be myself with, and who I don't have to worry about being mean or cruel. I found myself a great mate with those characteristics..

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? I am very luck in love. I have a wonderful mate and we have raised many foals, and have helped a few raise their own foals. And I do not have to worry about him straying.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? I am certainly still young enough to raise another set of foals, and would look forward to it. Seeing the grand foals and great grand foals make me long for my own again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Taltherick Evadorn

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? I would make sure my claws are well cleaned, and my feathers well preened. I have to present myself with my best foot forward,

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? I would try to find a way to approach them in a way that is not direct, but in a way I could still interact with them, and learn more about them. And that way I can see if they are worth pursuing.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? Heavens no! I would not want to rush into into a romance. It's hard enough trying to find a filly that will accept me, so why would I want to rush into anything?

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? I would like someone who cares for me, and not what I can do for them. I would like someone who is going to be by my side for the rest of my life, and who does not mind that I look different than others.

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? I have not found someone who really cares about me, or has even looked really in my direction. So I keep looking, and I really haven't been lucky in love. One day, I would like to have my own foals.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? I would certainly have the stamina and strength to raise some foals. Maybe a few of them would even have my wings, and I could teach them how to fly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Enali ver Rash

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? Ooh, blossoms! Maybe it will bring flowers, and those tasty little birds that go buzzing around. As for showing off, am I not cute enough to draw attention. I certainly draw enough of those tasty birds,

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? A crush? Why would I want one of those? Though, I think mom had one of those once, and that's how she had me, so I guess it's important. And to make foals, I guess you would need to speak to them.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? I heard romance usually involves flowers. And I like flowers. So, I would like to have those as soon as possible so that I can attract even more tasty things.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? Someone who brings me lots of flowers, and tasty things. That is all that matters.

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? I have not received any flowers other then the ones I find in fields, so I have not been lucky in receiving them. But.... oh, flutterer! *runs off to go catch the bird*

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting?Foals? Those are the tiny things I have been told I should not eat, though they look tasty. I certainly used to have fun chasing them down, so I think that counts as stamina where foals are concerned.

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:05 pm
Owner's Name: Teigra
Participating Soquili: Litonya
Link to Teepee: [Link]

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?
"I do take good care of my appearance, you know. If I wanted, I could catch all kinds of attention. Just flare my wings and give it a strut, I'll have all the boys staring!"

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?
"My what now? Pfft, if I had one of those, I wouldn't for long. What's the use in keeping quiet? Nothing will ever change then. If you want something, go for it!"

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?
"I can't say I have much experience in the matter, but...the idea of getting caught up in a whirlwind...it sounds both exciting and frightening...but I'd hope it'd be less dangerous than the real thing, so maybe that makes it worth it for the excitement, right?"

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?
He's got to know how to have fun. I won't have any sticks in the mud. He needs a good sense of humor and not be afraid to laugh at himself. I'm not."

"No luck so far. Suppose I haven't really been looking through. From what I hear, you have more luck finding it when you're not looking, but...you'd have to look at least a little right, else...how would you ever find it if you're just hiding under a rock?"

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting?
"Oh goodness, that's a frightening thought! Little me's! Hahaha! Hopefully they wouldn't be too much like me, or I'm not sure how one 'me' could keep up with--wait, you said 'foalS' didn't you?"

-----

Participating Soquili: Zhuang Li

"Hmm...I'm not really one to show off...but I suppose there's a difference between that and being ignored. I've polished my hooves and horn, my tail is groomed...I had to shoo my sister away or she'd have been trying to style my hair as well. I really think that's enough, don't you?"

"Crush? Who told you? I don't have-- I mean...err...of course I would. If such a thing existed."

"I prefer not to rush into things. It's a mark of a good leader not to take unnecessary risks or be unprepared. Though my sister would insist that I'm dragging my hooves instead when it comes to relationships, I see it simply as being cautious."

"Hmm...calm, respectful, but intelligent and independant in her own right. Someone I can have evening conversations with that challenge my mind."

"I...haven't exactly been looking. Though, I've received a bit of pressure to do so from certain family who insists that I shouldn't be 'alone'..."

"Oh great spirits...I would like to think that after dealing with my sister growing up, that no foal could be as bad as putting up with her. I'm sure I'll be proven wrong though."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:29 am
Participating Soquili: Macaria

"A proud display of my latest kill. Of course, if that doesn't impress, I could always demonstrate by hunting a new target..."

"Shy? What is this concept? I don't understand how I'm supposed to be afraid of some other? What a foolish notion. Speak your mind, or shut up."

"Hmmph, I don't really have time for such dalliances. If I did take temporary leave of my senses for such a thing, best to get it over with in a hurry."

"Not saying I'm looking. But if I were...strength, speed, intelligence. I don't have time for fools or lovesick twits."

"Very few things can successfully evade me. Unless I'm not hunting for them, of course. I generally prefer my solitude, so such things are safe from me."

"New foals? Well, I COULD always use a couple of minions...ones I could raise and train to best serve me could be more useful than trying to capture one. Hmm..."

-----

Participating Soquili: Silvana

"Well, I am most at home in my forests. I think they allow me to showcase my features best, as well as being where I am most relaxed. Physically and spiritually, I can be most 'myself' there, and would be sure to invite any party of interest to visit me there."

"I think there is something charming about those who take such matters so seriously. However, I myself am more direct in my efforts. If I have an interest in a particular party, I will raise the topic myself."

"Slow is good. It allows each of us time to explore this new relationship concept. And if we are to enter into such a thing, would it not be for mutual benefit? Why not take the time to enjoy that and savor the experience while it lasts?"

"Respect. Composure. There is no problem that cannot be solved with calm, rational thought and planning. However, a sense of humor would not go amiss."

"The creature concept of 'love' is the one quarry that has eluded me to this day. Though, I suppose my hunts have not been so focused on that target."

"Oh, great spirits... I would like to hope any children of mine to at least have some sense, but I suppose all little ones are filled with boundless energy, are they not? I suppose the secret is all in learning to balance one's energy consumption while finding ways to help the foals burn theirs at a higher rate. I think I could relish that challenge...one day."

-----

Participating Soquili: Merridel

"Eee! I found just the most gorgeous wildflowers in bloom the other day! I gathered a whole bunch of them and made myself a fresh necklace. Do you think some handsome young stallion will pay attention to me now? They show off my shiny coat, and they also smell really good too."

"Omigoodness, a crush? I don't have one of those, not yet anyway. I've been looking, but I mean...no stallion has really caught my eye just yet. They're all very nice of course, it's just...I haven't found one yet. And when I do, oh goodness, I don't know. Will I be able to just go up and tell him? Is that weird to do? Should I do something else instead? Maybe we can talk about something else first and I can find a way to slip it into the conversation..."

"I've no experience with such things but I bet it's so exciting! I imagine it's hard not to just get swept up in things and just pulled along with the thrill of it all! I dream of something like that one day. At least, starting out that way, all exciting and new, then maybe as time goes, things slow down a bit. I mean, keeping up that frantic pace forever would be exhausting, wouldn't it?"

"I'd like a stallion who is kind, caring, and thoughtful. One who knows just when I've had a bad day and surprises me in the evening with a crisp juicy apple because he just KNOWS I need one. Or, that I can do the same for him."

"No luck yet. But, I know he's out there somewhere. I just have to keep looking and keep my eyes open. We'll find each other some day."

"Oh goodness, foals? Me? Ooo, I'd bet they'd be the cutest little things! Just the thought makes me wanna dance with excitement! I'd love to try that some day. I'm sure that not every day is easy, but I think it's got to be worth the effort in the end, right?"

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:10 pm
Owner's Name: mistalina13
Participating Soquili: Allegro
Link to Teepee: X

"I generally don't aim to show off my physique, as it is my wit and charm that attract potential companions."

"When I was young I would have been far to shy. Now I certainly do, since I know the worst they can do is not show interest."

"Both certainly have their merrits." He had had and enjoyed aspects of both, so there was no reason to turn either down.

"Being accepting of myself and my family. That is always the most important thing. Second is honesty and trust." Being upfront about everything was important to him, that way there was less chance of anyone being hurt.

"I've had my fair share of luck and my fair share of missteps."

"That is the oddest thing really. Zuleikha and I have tried and tried for foals and yet...nothing. And when I met Lelani during the lover's moon, foals came swiftly afterward." Things happened how they happened, he supposed. "I do look forward to meeting them and hopefully I will be able to be in their lives more than my father was in mine."

--

Participating Soquili: Taith

"Before Yuuka came along I did anything I could to show myself off to lovely mares." Flying stunts, flirtation, dancing - you name it he's probably done it to get or keep someone's attention.

"It is very rare that I had to do the approaching, usually they came to me." The only one he had ever admitted to feelings for was his lifemate Yuuka. She was the only one who had truly caught his heart.

"I've had both and I think I prefer nice and slow." More suited to his relationship with his lifemate.

"Being Yuuka, mostly." He had never considered taking a lifemate before her.

"I've always considered myself to be lucky, but I haven't been in love ever until recently."

"Yuuka and I do have Kazue, but she isn't technically a foal." The little bobcat was their child though, what else could she be given the resemblance. "Hopefully she will have siblings before too long passes." He had hoped the lover's moon would bring them luck in that regard, but perhaps it wasn't time yet. Taith and Yuuka both hoped for a big family eventually.

--

Participating Soquili: Irierath

"Usually it was my physique that put others off, or had them misjudge me." Irierath had always been a big girl, even when she was young. "So it wasn't something I ever actively showed off."

"Colonel is actually my first crush that I've ever said something to. I'm glad I did." Her voice sounded pleased even though it was tinged with shyness.

"I think I prefer the kind that you don't realize you are in a romance, until suddenly you do." She had thought Colonel just a friend at first and one day that changed and she considered him to be more.

"Love, trust and acceptance. My parents have those things and their relationship endures. So it seems like a wondeful example to follow."

"I've never sought it out really. I had a few crushes when I was young but they never went anywhere."

"I hope for foals eventually. Colonel does too. They will come when they come, and we can doat on grandchildren in the interim."

--

Participating Soquili: Jinan

"I have a lifemate now, but before then I was barely concerned with any of that. I had others confess feelings for me in the past but I never truly connected with any of them."

"I confessed to Stormchaser after I had been with his family's herd for a while."

"It's been both at once with Stormchaser and wonderful through all of it."

"I had never given the idea much thought until I fell hard for Stormchaser. He is loving, protective, strong and gentle - I can see where all that comes from after meeting his parents."

"I am certainly lucky."

"Stormchaser and I have foals that have yet to emerge from their baskets. It's been a long winter, perhaps they need time to resettle as much as we do. Hopefully they come with the springtime. We are both looking forward to them."

--

Participating Soquili: Duana Dhin

"It isn't about physique as much as it is mystery, charm and allure."

"Sometimes I do, and sometimes they speak to me. It depends on the situation."

"Hard and fast, then one of us usually disapears shortly after." She enjoyed the experience rather than lamenting the loss.

"I don't really. I take compansionship and pleasures when I can."

"I've loved many and many have loved me, I suppose that could be considered lucky."

"My three children are already grown. It would not be a lie to say I would be glad for more little ones to look after."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:37 am
March questions are now up <3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:55 am
Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Omusa
Link to Teepee: Hurrhurr

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done?
Omusa thought quietly for a few moments. "I don't feel like divulging such information is very... Courageous? I mean, if you're to do something you're proud of, is it truly something you'd wish to boast about? I'd prefer to remain humble."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else?
"Of course. Hasn't everyone at one point in their life?"

What do you think true bravery is?
"True bravery is the ability to do something you wouldn't normally do for the benefit or protection of another." He nodded quaintly.

-------------------

Participating Soquili: Vanity Rose

Vanity grinned, knowing this was her time to shine. "Well," she began, "I am not the bragging sort," she lied, her smile unwavering. "But I single-hoovedly saved my father from a rather vicious Kalona attack." She'd have happily continued, but was cut off by the next question. She huffed.

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else?
"Yes! As I was saying, he was simply in his garden one day, and I was just a foal," she exaggerated, "having just come out of my basket, I saw a dreadful Kalona with blood in its eyes heading toward my beloved father, and I thwarted his plan to have my dear papa as a snack! I--" She was cut off again. She grumbled.

"Well, as I was trying to tell you before you so rudely cut me off, I fended off the massive skinwalkered kalona," she embellished, "all by myself, to protect a stallion I knew to be my father, but who I'd just met, having only come out of my basket that day, and--" She caught her father looking at her and blushed. "Uh. I guess it's just. Protecting others?"

-----------------------

Participating Soquili: Richard Head

"Why in the f@*$ do you feel the need to pester me every damned time?! By the spirits, be gone with you!"

"You've got to be f@*$ing kidding me. Get the hell out!"

"That's it! Get over here, you little morsel! I'll be having you for dinner!" He chased the two-legger angrily, snapping and snarling the whole way.

--------------------------

Participating Soquili: Qiyam

Qiyam blushed. "Oh... Uh... Well... I don't really know? I mean, I try my best to protect my brothers, but I wouldn't call that brave... Just necessity."

Qiyam nodded and waited for the next question.

Qiyam coughed. "Uh. Well, I see it in my brothers every day, so maybe it'd be best to ask them."

------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Emmett Alexander - I actually hate doing this because I like his even stats. ;-; BUT. I'mma do it anyway.

Emmett shuffled awkwardly. "Man, that's a hard question. Could you rephrase it? Like maybe ask what's the most courageous thing I've seen someone else do? Because my mother was the most courageous Soquili I've ever seen. She had a tough life, that one, and she never gave up. She always made sure my siblings and I were safe and okay, and never thought twice about putting herself in danger for us."

"Yeah, but I don't really like to think about it." He frowned slightly. "It didn't go so well, I'm afraid."

"I feel like it's being willing to sacrifice everything for just a chance to make a life better, be it your own or someone else's. It's knowing that doing something could make you lose it all, but doing it anyway in hopes of a good outcome."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:22 am
Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Isolde Gwyneira Oralee
Link to Teepee: teepee

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Her ears swiveled as she thought about it. She wasn't very old.. but still she had done something courageous hadn't she? "When My brother and I first came out of our baskets... my mother gave a shriek of dismay.. My brother you see looks very different.. He outwardly resembles something she's terrified of and fearing he might be harmed.. I placed myself between our distraught mother and him. He's blind due to his gifts.. but he is no less my brother.. the star blessed us to be different and special. Perhaps it was also meant as a trial of our mother's faith..." She shrugged gently. Luckily for them, their mother came around. Poor Seren had been very scared and really was a gentle soul.

"No.. I suppose not... I mean.. I really don't think mother would have hurt Seren.. She was just.. in shock as father said." Her little tail gave a small bobbly.

She thought about it. "True bravery is doing what it takes to do the right thing. It may make enemies of friends, but you have to be very brave and pure of heart to see something right done when others would try to warp you to fit their own ways of thinking on the matter."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:23 am
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Daisuke

Thinking about it as Dai looks at the one asking such things. "Leading a Herd when not ready to do so. Going from worrying only about yourself to taking the life of many into your hooves it something one needs to be courageous for."

Dai nods. "Oh yes I do this to protect and help those in need or those in my Herd. It is important to be selfless when you are a herd leader."

He looks away a moment and then looks back when he has his answer. "True Bravery is being able to act without worry of yourself in order to save another."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Participating Soquili: Shiro

Smiling as Shiro anwsers "I would say it was to go traveling in order to find my soul mate."

Thinking about this. "Well I am not sure if I have But I would do so if I came across something like that. After all I am a free lance Healer."

"Being able to stand up for what you believe." Nodding as in to agree with what he said.

Participating Soquili: Ocha Hana

"Gave a colt a necklace with a key on it and promised to be his soul mate for life when I was little. Oh I was shaking and was so scared."

"Well I haven't been in that kind of setting so I am not sure what would happen." Thinking on it she starts to wonder just what she would do if something like that happened.

"Knowing when to back down." She said proudly.

Participating Soquili: Takumi

"Hmm I am not sure. But I am still young so I am sure that something will come up in time and it should be a memory that will never fade."

"No but if the chance came up I am sure that I would do so. After all I can't stomach someone being hurt or anything like that."

"I would say to admit when you are in the wrong."

Participating Soquili: Kuro-Yume

"Raising kids. I am not sure if I was a great father but I wasn't all that ready when it happened. But I am happy to see my girls now. All grown up and trying to start families of their own."

"Yes my mate. There was a lion and it targeted her. But I stood in between them. And I would do it again and again if need be."

"Hmm When to each their own. I would say true bravery is being honest with yourself and those around you."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:57 pm
Owner's Name: Sweenys_Revenge
Participating Soquili: Lucian
Link to Teepee: Here!

In a voice as soft as the dawn, Lucian replies with, "I suppose... coming home is a sort of courageous thing to do... isn't it?"

"No but... but I would if I could!" Lucian doesn't say that more likely than not he has been harms way as opposed to the thing coming in the way of harm.

"True bravery is... well I suppose it..." He thinks for a moment, mind flicking over his father and grandfather before coming to rest on his aunt. "True bravery is doing what is right. No matter what you fear might happen in the process."

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:57 pm
Owner's Name: Phail Ninja
Participating Soquili: Cyllene
Link to Teepee: DOOT

Cyllene paused briefly, her face momentarily scrunched up with concentration. She'd had many courageous moments - after all, she was such a brave individual. "Well... I think I have too many to count! There was that time I swam through the jellyfish field, when wave jumping through the hurricane... Oh, far too many! Faced down a kelpi. You name it, I've done it."

The seathi almost burst out laughing. "Harm's way? I put myself in the face of danger every single day! I laugh at danger. Who knows how many times I've been in harms way - too many to bother counting with! I'm sure at least one of them I accidentally helped someone or something." She dismissed any further discussion with a brief flap of her fins.

Cyllene gave the interviewer a giant grin. "Me."

-------

Participating Soquili: Gyokuro

Gyokuro tilted his head to one side, his expression pensive. "Oh. Hmmm. Well, I did end up captured in a bowl by a land walker! Getting out of there alive took no small amount of courage, I'd say."

The seathi nodded his head, "Oh yes, quite! I have a... rather soft spot for foals. Couldn't see them hurt." He bowed his head, almost shy to admit the fact.

"True bravery?" He seemed almost stumped. "Well I suppose it's being able to stand up and do something, even if you are truly terrified to do it."

-------

Participating Soquili: Bear

Bear let out a dark chuckle, her mind flashing back over her days. Every day was dark. A brutal battle. The answer was simple. "Survive."

Bear felt a flash of rage burst through her. She grit her teeth together, circling her prey. "Oh no, that is simply not my style."

"How about I give you to the count of 5 to run, and you can think about whether what you'll feel in those 5 seconds is true bravery or not." She growled, slinking down into a hunter's pose.

-------

Participating Soquili: Alaka'i

Alaka'i thought back over his life carefully. There had been so many moments, but one stood out in particular. "I left my homelands, the desert. My whole family stayed behind, but I knew I had to leave. It's better here, safer, a new start. But it took a lot of courage to make it."

The stallion nodded his head, "I might not be the biggest or strongest, but I couldn't stand by and watch someone get hurt if I can help it..."

"Being able to overcome your fear in the face of great adversity. Stepping up to do what's right." He gave a resolute nod.

-------

Participating Soquili: Iolite Chrysocolla

"Oh well..." She stumbled over her words for a moment, feeling shy. "Well I did save Vanilla from drowning. But I had to! She was going to die."

Iolite nodded, "Yes, I just mentioned. I could have stayed back - it was a big hurricane after all. But she was floundering in the water. I couldn't just leave her to die! I saved her life."

"I..." She mulled it over for a second. "It's a feeling. Deep within you. Nothing else matters - not fear, not terror. Nothing. It's a clarity. A resolution. You know you have to do something, and nothing will stop you."

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff