Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri gained a blush on his and quickly moved away. He fell off the bed in his haste to move. After he stood up he couldn't help but keep the feeling of her pressed against him. Although as soon as Amelia started to move he turned so he could hide the blush from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:26 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She rolled onto her back hearing and feeling him pulling away. Finally she got out of the bed only to giggle a bit. "Well, you're flustered.", she said only to readjust her clothes.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri looked to Amelia cast her a glance that was amused and yet he was still trying to hide the blush on his face from such intimate contact with her. He knew that he had done more last night but laying with someone was more intimate in his mind."Well I am only flustered because I am not used to being so close to a woman of your beauty."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:44 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked at him and smiled kindly at him. "Dimitri, my dear knight. Some men would of ignored a woman talking of their chastity. Yet you didn't and I could tell, everything for you was new.", she said in a gentle voice. One that was more of caring then mocking him and his ways.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri appreciated that she was trying to speak to him in such a nice way instead of mocking him for his ways. He smiled and then said."Well most things are still new to me. This was to be my first mission out of the kingdom. I have not had much experience with people. Especially women."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:03 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She then helped him up off the floor only to help dust him off. "Try not to fret, though it's cute when you blush.", she said with a gentle smile. "Besides we all grow up differently.", she added well fixing her own hair.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri stood up with Amelia's help and then after listening to what she said when a question came to his head."Well then how did you grow up."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:32 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked at him and smiled. "If I told you, I'd have to beat you up.", she then winked at him. Before giggling and patting his shoulder.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:53 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri chuckled as well and then stretched. Immediately he noticed that his wounds were no longer aching. He rotated his shoulder and he felt no pain. He wondered what that was about and then decided it didn't matter. He left the room he and Amelia shared during the night and then as he covered a yawn he noticed Damian sitting at the table. He had his hands steepled on the table and his eyes were closed. It appeared he was asleep but Dimitri knew he wasn't. He didn't know what Damian was doing but he learned that Damian never slept or at least Dimitri had never seen him sleep. Since Damian hadn't acknowledged him he went to check on Altanax.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:09 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She walked out with Dimitri to the stable. Only to smile a bit before sighing. "Why is he here? He seems a bit, well, annoying." Amelia mused.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:06 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri knew she had to be referring to Damian. He thought about why Damian would show up and couldn't think of any reason as to why he would have shown up."Well I am not sure why he is here. He often shows up when he wants and leaves when he wants. And I suppose his personality can be tiresome but I trust him. To an extent."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:32 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked between the vampire and knight. "I don't see why he still has to be here. I did pretty damn good on keeping you alive." She said, only to put her hands on her hips.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kept a grin on his face."Now did anyone say that you didn't protect him. You have done a great job so far but there is only so much you can protect him from. I personally don't want to the future to change. I can't see my own future but I have a feeling that I will be happy. Trust me I am not doing anything out of the goodness of what should be a heart. I will remain here so long as I think that my presence is beneficial." The entire time he spoke he kept his silvery gaze meeting Amelia's eyes showing he would not budge an inch.

Dimitri did admit that he wouldn't be here without Amelia. He listened to the conversation and then said."Damian I know that I owe you a debt that I can never repay but I owe her that same debt. I would prefer if you could at least humor her. Give her some space. A couple days at most is what I ask."

Damian looked between the both of them and then shrugged."If such is your wish and because you asked nicely."Her cast a taunting glance at Amelia and then simply faded from sight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:33 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She seemed to stare the vampire down and raise an eyebrow. Though when Dimitri asked Damian to give her space, was a bit shocking. But when Damian spoke before fading out, with his taunting gaze. She grumbled under her breath and shook her head. "Let's go back to the house now..." She said only glance at Altanax.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri nodded and then patted Altanax affectionately a couple of times and then started back to the house with Amelia. Part way back he fell to one knee and placed a hand on the bandages of his wound. Grunting he punched the ground and exclaimed."Damn..."His teeth ground and his fingers dug into the dirt.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff