Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[What Is Yaoi] Most Yaoi fans are girls? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yup, so true....
View Results

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:52 pm
Ayanoki
You know what? I think that's a load of ****. Yaoi was created for whoever is interested. It's a product to be sold, and like any other product, nobody gives a rat's arse about who uses it; they just want the cash.

Long live the yaoi fanboys rofl
*pumps fist into the air* Awright! More power to ya! I agree completely. Yaoi might be targeted at women, but certain things are targeted at boys and we girls can like them! Like... uh... video games and stuff!

Maybe I'm comparing apples to oranges but it's true!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:06 pm
As was said many times before, Yaoi is very appealing to girls, because not only does it have two attractive males, but they are romantic and fighting for each other's love. xd It's like honey, to the flies that are fan-girls. 3nodding

For-Chan Cookie
Yaoi is traditionally a genre for women, by women.

Women like men. Women like romance. Women go wild for two beautiful men in romantic relationships. Add sex and it's a bonus. Yaoi is for women, by women. If men end up enjoying it, that's ok too, but they are not the target audience, we girls are.

Best answer there is. I agree 100%. 3nodding

- n_n  

Violet n_n

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

[.Arion.]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:15 pm
I agree that yaoi was made for women
but i think the number of men who like yaoi isnt as small as some people think.
women are slightly more rabid in their fandom x3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:32 pm
thats cuz girls like the idea of guy on guy action.....so its crazy
im not a huge fan of it.....but i defintely have no problem with it its pretty cool....and i think they should have more girl couples...lol  

AnimeChaos3

Sword-Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:33 pm
[Bixby]
I mean it's guy on guy not only that but they are usually OBSESSED with it.....

Well.... I don't know why but a lot of girls like the fact that something forbidden is so easy to acess for them. We like the element of it being edgy and not that normal. And When two guys can be so secure that they love each other than it makes it all the more smexy! But that's just my grasp on the topic. If ya'll need me PM's are welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:46 pm
<3 Yaoi is awsome, and plus, its more fun and interesting than seeing a normal couple. <3  

Calico Hearts

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Geraldine Way

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:25 pm
Well, first of all, Yaoi was mainly made for women.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:56 pm
i just think it really cute for a change in life  

LinoraMizu

hobblestar21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:55 pm
It's cuz it's FUUUUUUUUUN  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:39 pm
It's because for girls it's just so darn smexi. =D

_Miss_Bonny_

Yui D Flowright

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:48 pm
its becouse normaly wen you see two guys making out (in a females eyes) it makes them even hotter than they are  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:18 pm
YukiroKatsuya
I seriously hate you wanna be know it all. Yaoi isn't a real term, -.- if you want to even think of using anything it should be Shounen-ai which is boys love I ain't dumb. You need to be shot.

Remember guys, personal attacks break the guild's constitution. I'd have done this earlier, but I didn't notice. Can't be everywhere at once ya know. Please, if you notice personal attacks on users, let a mod know so we can take care of them sooner.  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

KytchynWitche

Dedicated Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:05 am
[Bixby]
I mean it's guy on guy not only that but they are usually OBSESSED with it.....

yaoi was created with the target group being middle-aged women - explains a lot doesn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:33 pm
Of course. Usally only girls like Yaoi since most boys think it's disgusting or something. Lot's of boys don't think that yaoi is reight yet they think Yuri is good. It's like this, most bpys hate Yaoi and like yuir, most girls hate Yuri and like Yaoi. It's that simple.  

animegurl1742

Mikajino

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:51 pm
animegurl1742
Of course. Usally only girls like Yaoi since most boys think it's disgusting or something. Lot's of boys don't think that yaoi is reight yet they think Yuri is good. It's like this, most bpys hate Yaoi and like yuir, most girls hate Yuri and like Yaoi. It's that simple.

Most straight men have this pride to them that makes them wanna be sooo cool, that they just HAVE to say being gay is disgusting... Most guys can't stand the thought of two guys making out... But it really turns them on to think or see two girls... Take my brother... Or pretty much 70% of straight men. Girls are just more open to Yaoi/Yuri.
But I don't agree that most girls hate Yuri. I don't know how it is in the states but in Europe... or Germany you can barley find girl who hasn't kissed another girl before...
At least that's what I've noticed...  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces