Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[LOC] The Skate Queen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 9, 6, 3, 10, 1, 2, 1, 9, 8 Total: 51 (10-100)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:40 pm
Tix from previous play: 20

"Ohhhhh no...." Luxara watched the end result with an apologetic grin. "Awww man, that sucks. You beefed it so hard..." She patted him on the back. "It's okay. The game sucks. We're all losers with this thing."

Even so, she picked the gun back up. She could only do better than last time. She was gonna win.

"Sure, we can skate, but let me do this quick."

Score: 10

PeanutButterpies
Rule 95, kid: concentrate

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Okay, it wasn't going...too...badly so far. She occasionally hit one of the terrible renders of animals. Or what she thought were animals. They were moving; wildlife did that. "This is so bad...." Luxara mumbled, staring hard at the screen with the gun in position. She would chat more, but she needed to hit stuff. Couldn't spread her attention too thin.

"Pew...."

Score: 20  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:48 pm

"Pew pew..." she whispered. Her gaze darted about the screen. Considering her rather blank expression, it seemed Luxara wasn't saying this for effect. She took a shot, breathed out, and continued to focus. Finger on the trigger, hand on the gun, trailing the body about when there was movement on the screen. Almost serious about it.

Score: 30  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:50 pm
FINAL SCORE: 30
Tix: 30 + 20 = 50

Then, she sprang up some with a jolt. And missed. "Aww, darn it!" GAME OVER blinked over and over on the screen. "Well, I gave it my best shot. Ope, and more of these things." She picked up more tickets and shoved them in her pocket. "Hmm, you said something about prizes, right? Let's check that out!"

She soon ran off, barely waiting for him to give her any input. Luxara made her way to the prize desk, and looked over the different items available. Most of it meant nothing to her. "Oh, those, uh....Luminous...Slime...Prisms look cool. I don't think I have that many tickets, though." Luxara pulled her loot out, counted them up. "Yeah, nah. Fifty even." The greenblood looked back up at the shelves of prizes. "Oh! Check it out. Stuff that's just this much. Neat!" She seemed uninterested in trying to win more things and get the item she liked; she instead perused the kiddish garbage available for the low amount.

"Oh. Ohhh! Check this out! I have no idea what it is but it looks kinda cute." Luxara pointed at a pair of fuzzy dice. She looked and Anguis, wheels in her head turning, then back. With a point and a nod, she turned her tickets in for the novelty item. She chuckled, picking them up by the string and hanging them over one of Anguis's horns.

"See? They're fuzzy and cute, just like you! Now, are we gonna go do that skate thing, or what?"

Quote:
Purchased fuzzy dice for Anguis
Tix: 50 - 50 = 0

PeanutButterpies
Rule 96: AIM

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:42 pm

He gave a soft laugh as she started it up again, watching her do even better with the game. There was something endearing about her concentration, the way she focused totally on the game, and he cataloged the little "pew pew" she whispered with a barely contained laugh. He probably was never going to beat her at this, she was rather good at it.

Just as soon as he was watching her play the game though, she was off and he gave himself a shake before trailing after her. He wasn't likely to lose her here in such a small place and it didn't take him long to reach where she had been going. He gave a smile as she mulled over the choices, a look of confusion as she picked the dice, what was she going to do with tho- oh. He grinned broadly, "You know I'm keeping these on the whole night, right? These are never coming off." He fussed with them slightly, making sure they were definitely on. If he had blushed a little when she had put them on him too, well, that was his business.

"Come on, let's go get the skates," He said, striding towards where he knew the rental for them was. Lux would probably follow him so he wasn't worried as he got his skates - ignoring the pointed look he got from the rental person as he rattled off his size (11). Lux had put them on him and they were going to stay, they had even come with a compliment. He sat heavily on a bench and laced up his skates, focusing on that for the moment.
Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:08 pm
"Perfectly fine by me!" Luxara laughed. Anguis was such a good sport, and so fun despite seeming so soft-spoken most of the time. She was glad to have him around. Hands folded behind her back, cheeky grin on her face, she followed after to the rental table; exactly like Anguis had thought.

She came up behind him and watched as he gave his size. The rental manager was looking at him funny, so Luxara stared at the troll until they might bugger off. However, it seemed that next she'd have to give her shoe size. "Er...."

Luxara wasn't schooled in this kind of thing. After a moment, she took off a boot and looked at the bottom and inside for any numbers. Nada. So she held to sole up for the dealer. "Just match it up to a skate, I guess!" she said, amiable as ever. The little greenblood stood there patiently while a suitable pair was found for her based her reliable boot. After the exchange concluded, she gathered up the skates plus boot and wandered over to where Anguis was. "I think I did a success!" She plopped down next to him with a bounce.

Luxara was just in time for the tail end of his lacing; from observing, she tried to mimic how Anguis fastened his shoes with her own. Her efforts were less than stellar, although the knots were firm, at least. Before getting up, she tested the sensation of rolling her feet back and forth. First together, then in opposite directions. "Soooo weirdddd...."

Getting up was going to be a doozy, though.

PeanutButterpies
TO ADVENTURRRRRE

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:01 pm

He gave a last tug on his laces and then stood, rolling uncertainly for a moment before finally settling into the skates. It had been awhile since he had last skated and he hadn't been sure if he was going to get it, but it seemed fine. He tested moving back and forward for a bit, before turning to Luxara with a grin.

"It is kinda weird, isn't it?" He said, watching her roll her feet. "They're fun though, once you get the hang of it. Pretty fast too, if you want to go that way." He recounted his sister zooming around the rink with some others, the speed that everyone had gone. It was cool to watch, but he wasn't particular interested in going that fast. He didn't even think he could really, but he wasn't about to test it either way.

"You ready to move?" Anguis asked after a moment, offering her his hand. He wasn't sure if she'd need it to get up, but he was going to offer it anyways.

Gl!tch~ is in for fluff
i'll probably start rolling next pooost since he's not going to abandon her for the rink~ either way i'll still roll first

Melancholies rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:14 am
Newbie Skater!
Point Total: 10

Talent? Well, Emi supposed talent might be part of it, but, "Nah nah! You've got it all wrong 'Ori! Talent only get's you, like, so far y'know. A lot of it is the nitty gritty boring practice." and Emi would know. She wasn't some troll Mozart, and while she did possess some sort of... natural rhythm, a lot of her memories with music were the nights turned days, drumming out different rudiments and memorizing certain stickings. Emiola only found the patience to practicing know that it would lead to results!

"I'm sure you'd be great! Maybe like— O-Oi! 'Ori—!"

For the second time that night, Emi ended up losing her metaphorical spaghetti, tripping over the tiny timid orangeblood again, having been startled by Nahori's initial tumble. Grumbling a little bit, the uncomfortable sound was soon replaced with a loud, childish laughter.

"Man dude! We keep eating s**t!" she managed to untangle herself from the pile, sitting on the slippery floor. She knew her knees were gonna look like last weeks meatloaf surprise, cold cut and blue flavor.

"Ah well, just gotta get back up, right?" she did so, wobbling against the railing, "You too! C'mon!" her hand was gently lowered down to Nahori's, though her stability was questionable at best.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:49 am
Maneki practically wanted to BOUNCE off the walls. There it was! The skate rink of Four Fronds in all its skatey-rinky goodness. Poe had explained a few times what it was, but honestly Maneki didn't get it. A large area of flat ground where you whizzed across it on wheel contraptions and earned points for dart boards. The dart boards were important. Poe was very excited about dart boards. So excited that Maneki just enthused along, completely unknowing of what this dart board was. Was it a piece of wood made of darts? What were darts? Did you eat them?

Just that alone, a new adventure with a new friend, and the chance to earn dart boards, was good for the mutant to be jovial, but OH NO. It got better, which given what it already was, most would be left wondering how it could be better. Maneki turned around to look behind himself at the adult and teen who were chaperoning this event.

"Uncle Reefy! Teetty! Do you see it? Come on come on! We're close come on!" He whined sharply and beckoned the duo to speed up. Turning back to face the rink, he grasped Poe's arm, "Poe I'm so excited! Do you know how to skate? I bet this will be a very valuable skill to learn." Yes, skating would be used in battles to come, in order to ward off enemies of the royalists. Perfect. This day would go down in history as not only SUPER AWESOME, but SUPER IMPORTANT.

purplerosesbeauty
POE DART BOARDS AWAIT

Melancholies
Teeettty

saedusk
Uncle Reefy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:25 am
Poe was glad to finally get out of the swamp, and with his new friend too! He didn't really have a lot of friends before, anyway, and especially not one so eager. Just like him! Maneki's friends came too, to watch. He was sooo jealous that Maneki was so good at making friends, and even managed to be friends with the adults and older trolls! He must be really skilled at social skills, and maybe he could teach him someday how to be like that too.

Poe grinned as he was led by the arm. The skate rink... he had left his old dart board behind at his hive, and wasn't sure if it was safe to go back just yet. He felt a bit guilty, knowing his flock was still there... He shook the thought. He came here to have a good time, and win a dart board, and then he could show Maneki! Just showing him the darts wouldn't really work, because the game needed the board! And also he was a little concerned about hurting the tealblood on accident due to his obscured vision spheres. He patted his pockets where he always kept some extra darts, just in case.

"Wow! It really is amazing, isn't it, Neki?" he said, bouncing in place. "I don't know how to skate, but I bet it is really good! We can learn to roll together, haha! Why don't we wear wheeled shoes more often? We'd be so fast, wow, and good at fleeing, and also skating too." He turned his wide smile toward Maneki. "I'm going to win sooo many dart boards, and then we can set them up so everyone can play!"

He tried to look back at the two who came along. Maneki was so good at making friends he got to call the rebel officers all sorts of cool nicknames! And they were all really nice to him, and Poe too. Mostly. Tete still was a bit mean, but he liked to think they were still friends. "Do you think Aprife and Tete will play some games too, or are they just going to watch us?" He wondered if they could all play and skate together, like best buds.

xMagician Arcana
poe will show maneki the beautiful power of darts

xMelancholies
teetty... gonna call u that...

xsaedusk
aprife, buddy biggrin

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:58 pm
    Meanwhile in the REAL world, Muerte Perist was incredibly miffed.

The entire trek here? Awful. Being here? Awful. His company? Awful. His shoulders were stiff, eyes—oh, sorry, eye—trained solely on the space in front of him. His eyepatch, you see, was very there and very present and highly uncomfortable.

Not that Muerte was saying anything about it, oh no. Muerte hadn't said a word, not this entire time here, not when they got here, sure as ******** not when the arrived as a goddamn skate rink because even when Aprife recounted the glorious details of their destination, he didn't believe it. He didn't believe a single goddamn word, and yet here they were. Babysitting. If his arms could be any more crossed, they would have been. As it were, he felt a little too suffocated. The greenblood—

Oh, right, about that. The green-turned-yellowblood was feeling stuffy if only because of his new, completely outlandish attire. This sweater felt entirely too big, probably because it was, probably because it wasn't his. 'You'll look fine!' he said. His gaze shifted for the first time that night, shooting a tired glare at Aprife as he pointedly ignored the children.

Everything else was fairly neutral. Normal pants and normal shoes although they decidedly weren't normal to Muerte. The aforementioned eye patch, while serving its intended purpose, also doubled as obscuring a large part of his face. Not that it really needed it, considering for once in his life, Muerte had been convinced to wear his hair down, and the mane flourished delicately over his shoulders and practically swallowed him. At least the sweater wasn't a goddamn turtleneck, but the symbol hastily added onto the front was a bit of an eyesore, even if it was the only part of this ensemble that Muerte deemed acceptable. He adjusted his rectangular set of glasses.

It was at least borderline bearable until Teetty came out of Maneki's mouth. Muerte started to swear out a snappish response, barely containing himself. It might be fun for everyone else, but this was Muerte's neck of the woods, and in additional to recent events, he was paranoid as ********>. As awful as tete and teetty was, at least it wasn't his actual name, but it didn't make it any less obnoxious.

"This is an abhorrent idea..." he mumbled finally, awkwardly to Aprife as Maneki and Poe charged inside.

saedusk
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FEELS SO WRONG

purplerosesbeauty
) : <

Magician Arcana
so is teetty 6 letters on purpose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:32 pm
"Going fast would be so cool...is it like flying?" Luxara asked, almost sparkling at the thought. She took his hand, though, and was willing to let him pull her up. His hands were pretty big compared to hers! For some reason, she found that extremely amusing. Big, tol Anguis, smol her. Lots of opposites between them, but they still had so much fun! And it felt...nice...having that kind of size around her and on her side. She felt safe, secure.

Anguis provided great support. She rolled a little upon hoisting herself up, but Luxara didn't slip or lose control. "Whee...~ Yeah! I'm up and at 'em! What's next?" she grinned up at him.

PeanutButterpies
ZOOM TIME

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
grayseasons rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:08 pm
Newbie Skater

"Hmm?" He mumbled, distracted for a moment by the way her hand felt in his. It was small, like his sister's, but it was.. different. Nicer, in a way he couldn't explain."Ah, yeah I guess? I dunno I've never tried it, but the way I've seen them go it looks kinda like it."

Luxara seemed to be in no danger of falling so gently he pulled her into the rink with him, making sure to see what she didn't stumble. "Just sort of skate around in here now, see what you can do. You can go faster if you feel you're able to without falling," He joked, and then to his horror, actually stumbled and took a fall himself.

Gl!tch~
actual quooote~

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:19 pm
NEWB Skater

Oh dear. There he go. They just got in, and he beefed it bad. "Whoa! Haha, jeez, man." Luxara swerved down with him, but tightened her arm to try to mitigate the situation. She had bent a bit, and one hand was on the wall, but she hadn't fallen all the way down, and neither had he. "Let's try this again..." She tried to pull him back up, but her legs wobbled on her skates.

Also, he was heavy.

So, surprising no one, she lost her unstable footing, too, feet going out under her and ending up on her butt.

Luxara sat there, shocked for a second... Blinked. Then started to laugh. "Ohhhhh god, this is an amazingly bad start. If there's a lot of this I'm gonna get a real work out, ha haaaa! Ah, man. You okay?"

PeanutButterpies

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:54 pm
In Aprife's defense, it wasn't as if he'd had much time to plan for this outing. Actually, it happened rather suddenly; Maneki wanted to go skating with his new friend, and something about dartboards, then here they were, outside the Skate Queen a goddamn whirlwind later. Coming up with disguises for himself and Muerte was a tall order in such a short amount of time. It wasn't as if Aprife could simply leave the good doctor alone in their hive. Okay, okay, he could have, but he didn't want to. The thought still made him somewhat uneasy.

Struggle or no, it was necessary to make sure they weren't recognizable at first glance. With as many times as he'd visited Zeffer here in the Fronds—keep the grin in place, Invasi—there was probably someone who could pick him out of a crowd. And Muerte, well, he lived just outside of town once. The reasons were obvious enough. As obvious as the choice of new blood colors between them.

"We see it," he replied with a small chuckle, paying no mind when the kids picked up the pace. As long as they were in sight, Aprife wasn't worried.

"It won't be that bad," he muttered at Muerte, quieter now as they all made it inside. But then again, Aprife was always quiet. He did spare him a glance despite his assurances, though, noting the vague discomfort. The gre... yellowblood did look fine. The sweater totally fit him. Sort of. Even if Muerte seemed on (or maybe all the way over) the fence about it.

The outfit Aprife had slipped into was extremely simplistic in comparison. A white t-shirt with a cartoonish green bee spotting the front, black jeans, and a beanie with poorly cut holes for his always awkward horns. The one horn ring he had left was absent, slipped onto his wrist instead, same as the one still in Muerte's care. Plain, but effective, and most definitely not suspicious. All save for the unbelievably out of place giant sunglasses, maybe. They made him look like a try hard, but Aprife honestly didn't give a s**t. How else was he supposed to hide his very yellow eyes?

"Wow... This place has a little of everything." And it sure was colorful.

Magician Arcana
RUN FREE

purplerosesbeauty
WILD CHILDREN

Melancholies
cheer up teetty

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers