Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Separate Worlds (Phoenix347 x His Gwen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:46 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Apartment 4C
With: Ruka
Mood; Sad
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; I'm a romantic as well but I'm one for development. IDK why but I keep thinking back to Toradora... need to watch that anime completely.))

Ruka's confession was, honestly, no surprise to Akira. He had dealt with so many before it didn't bring his attention until he realized it was from Ruka. He looked over at her as he realized that "You... Uh... Umm." He sighed as he looked to the floor, knowing the next thing he'd say would make the remainder of the night awkward for the both of them. "I'm sorry, but... I'm not looking for a relationship right now." Even he felt a large pain in his heart when he said that. He really didn't think he should look at dating right now. He thought he shouldn't have someone sticking closer, when he was more focused on work and school. "I know this sounds corny, but I just don't think it'd be a wise idea for me to date anyone. Why do you think I'm still single?"

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image

» I BEEN FEELING 「 ↻ LIKE A GHOST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxA N D x I T ' Sx W H A Tx I H A T Ex T H E M O S T
( ◞ and ) ❜ ⋮ guess i'm giving ) up again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this time » this time
»` x 「 ° THIS TIME I *↓ MIGHT JUST DISAPPEAR
xxxxxxxxxx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

Ruka wasn't actually as sad at the rejection as some of the other girls were. She had that nagging voice in the back of her head that told her that he wouldn't say he liked her too. So having her low expectations saved her the heartbreak. "It's fine. I understand." she told him as she flashed him a genuine smile. She stood up, realizing that it was time to move his clothing to the dryer. "I'm going to go put your clothes in the dryer now, okay?" Ruka said as she walked out of the room. She was okay, everything was going to be okay. She wasn't going to let a rejection make her sad. She didn't want to be sad. She didn't have time to be sad. So, she was just going to ignore that wholes situation. Ruka had told him how she felt, and that was a heavy load off her chest already, so she kept telling herself that everything was alright.

(i feel you :0 i was actually hoping you would have him turn her down. i just thought it would be nice to add to the story, ya know? toradora is so good, i cosplay swimsuit taiga uwu)

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:22 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Questioning
((OOC; Great minds think alike XD))

At least Ruka took it easy, unlike some of those he had rejected. He nodded to her as eh left, and once he was alone he fell onto his back covering his eyes. "When'll you be ready man..." he questioned himself. "How many have you turned down? Why? and why am I talking to myself over this?!" He pulled his free hand into a fist, lifting it to drop it again.He gave out a sigh before pushing himself up to lean on both palms. With only him in the room, there was an awkward air about. "Why did I go there again..." he mumbled, thinking back to how they first ran into each other and talked without screaming being involved.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:30 pm
User Image

Ruka carefully switched over Akira's clothing into the dryer, sighing as she did so. Why did she do that? If anything she just made him even more uncomfortable with being here and probably freaked him out. Why did she always mess up? She stood over the dryer, sighing once more as Marshmallow rubbed against her leg, knowing to comfort her. She smiled slightly down at him before gently picking him up and holding him in her arms. "I'm such an idiot..." she muttered under her breath as she returned to the room, looking at Akira. He seemed...uneasy. Of course. Good job Ruka. "Hey, you okay?" she asked as she set Marshmallow down and he trotted off to go lay in his cat bed.

(tru xD)

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:58 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Confused
((OOC; ))

Akira turned his head over as Ruka entered again. "Just, pondering about the world. Interested in joining me before we head off to dreamland?" He was trying to brighten himself up, and her if he could. He hadn't really been in such a sorry state, usually he'd just reject and then continue on with his day. Maybe it was just staying over that was causing the awkward feeling around him. He looked over to the cat, Marshmallow, out of curiosity and to focus on something to distract himself.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:06 am
User Image

Ruka raised her eyebrows and let out a chuckle. "Nah, I'm good. You have fun with that though." she told him arrogantly as she walked over to her bed. Crawling in and under the covers, she pulled them all the way over to cover her, grabbing her remote from the nightstand and turning off the light. "Good night, Akira...and thank you." she mumbled before her eyes fluttered shut and drowned all her worries in her sleep. She didn't want to think about this day anymore, she didn't want to think about tomorrow or any other day in the future. She didn't want to think about Akira. All she wanted to do now, was sleep and dream of a good memory.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:24 am
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Confused
((OOC; ))

Ruka declined, something he wasn't surprised of, and climbed into her bed. As she turned out the light and Akira laid down, looking up at the ceiling. He didn't hear her speak, so he was just left wondering a bit about their situation. "Maybe it'll fix itself." he mumbled as he closed his eyes and drifted off into sleep.

-The Next Morning-
Akira's phone woke him up, the alarm he had set going off. Usually it was set in account of his home's distance from school, but he wasn't sure about how far away Ruka's was. He got up and stumbled out of the room to find the dryer, not wanting Ruka to worry over it. Once he found it, he began to change immediately into his uniform.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:04 am
User Image

Ruka had already been up before Akira. She had showered, fed Marshmallow and began to start on breakfast. It was normal for her to get up early unless she decided to skip school and sleep in that day. With her apron on and a spatula in hand, she was making not only her lunch for school but also Akira's and also breakfast. The kitchen was filled with the aroma from the food and she had earbuds in playing loud music as she cooked. For breakfast they were having grilled salmon with rice and barley tea. For their lunch she packed some tamagoyaki, salmon rice balls, left over potato salad croquettes and some fresh cherry tomatoes. Luckily they had more than one bento box, so it was no problem giving one away. She didn't notice that Akira had woken up or even pass by her for that matter. She was too focused on cooking and listening to her music.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:57 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Groggy
((OOC; ))

After moving to adjust the tie in the bathroom mirror, Akira walked into the kitchen area to see Ruka making a breakfast and two lunches. "You didn't have to." he said, pointing to the lunches. "I was just gonna buy some bread at lunchtime. Besides, we have a test today and I didn't get much time to study." He left all his books at his desk at home, and didn't want to do a quick look at Ruka's desk.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:07 pm
User Image

Ruka couldn't hear what Akira had said to her, plating their breakfast and placing them on the table. She closed the bentos and tied them up in some cloths with chopsticks holding the knot. When she looked up and spotted Akira, she removed the earbuds that tuned out everything around her and spoke up. "Sorry, did you say something?" she asked, as she placed the dishes in the sink before sitting down to enjoy her breakfast.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Mixed
((OOC; Noticed you're changing avatar outfits a lot...))

Ruka was listening to music it seems, something that only hit Akira as she pulled out her earbuds. "Ya, I was going to buy a lunch, you didn't need to make an extra." He said as he sat down opposite of her. They were in the same seats as last night, although he didn't have the luxury of enjoying the cooking as he started. "I was thinking I'll head out first. Try to get my books from the house before the test today." he was eating at a fast rate, at least for him. It was comparable to Ruka's appetite last night.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image

Ruka shrugged, continuing to eat. If anything she did it out of force of habit. When her mom was home, she'd always make both of them lunches for the day. "Leave it then," Ruka told him in between bites, giving him another shrug. "I don't mind. Do what you want. I'll probably skip today too." she added, her pace way slower than his. She wasn't gonna worry about the test if she wasn't even going. She was thinking of dropping out all together, actually.

(yeah, i do that)

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Disipointed
((OOC; ))

Ruka's attitude was off from yesterday, which was understandable given what they did. He didn't expect however, that she wouldn't go to school. Once he finished the breakfast he spoke again; "Are you in a sour mood because of last night? You said it yourself, you expected that sort of answer. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but I doubt I could treat anyone well in a relationship." He just realized that they walked home, had dinner, he saw her half naked, she cooked breakfast and lunch, and now there was an odd tension. They were practically in a marriage relationship after spending just one day together. He laughed at his own remark as he got up to return the plate.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image

Ruka looked up from her now empty plate to give Akira a confused look. Sour mood? She hardly ever went to school, it wasn't because of him, it was because she just didn't want to go. She chuckled, standing up to place her plate in the sink. "No, actually I'm not. You're right I did, but I'm not hurt. I think I've dealt with enough rejection to not get hurt by things like that. I'm not going to school because I don't want to. I will miss my daily hate mail though." Ruka joked at the last part of her sentence and chuckled again. She tied her hair up in a messy pony tail as she began to wash the dishes. School wasn't a big deal to her, she didn't pride her life around it. If anything it was a minority in her life that just got in the way of everything.

(i'm not gonna be able to post from the 25-28 by the way! going on another trip)

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:47 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Surprised
((OOC; Noted, and glad you're in demon high now biggrin ))

"So you're just going to skip a test? Even if you're top of the class that's gonna be held against you." he said as Ruka approached the sink. He leaned against the counter, looking at her while she washed the dishes. He didn't want her falling back into the state she was in the other day. "Come on, we'll walk to school together if it means you'll come. I can miss studying for one day, just get ready for school." He reached his hand out to grab hers to get her attention and to stop from washing.

Piltover Jinx

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces