Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Who's Your Naruto Favourite Character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Climarathorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:54 pm
I like Kakashi hes cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:23 pm
Mine is Shikamaru cuz he is cool and wierd sometimes domokun  

G4rry

ElieWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:42 pm
aheh.... what can i say? Kakashi cuz he's sexy. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:03 pm
mine is Naruto because he is the underdog of the story, and he will do anything to prove he is a better ninja than everyone thinks.  

Death God Tsukasa

otisbum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:22 pm
Hinata. ninja heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:05 am
Mine's Sasuke-kun all the way!! Second Orochimaru-sama. Also Itachi xd  

Sugary-Poison

lLeonl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:36 am
HAKU!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:05 am
My favorite character right now is Neji. I have to admit I used to hate him a while back, but I really love how this character has evolved and changed thanks to Naruto. He has suffered so much, but with his new way to look at life and his awsome loyalty to the Hyuuga's, he's moved me. Besides, he's the only one of the Konoha rookies group who's officially a Jonin, ne?  

[[Insane.Perfection]]

otisbum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:30 am
[[Insane.Perfection]]
My favorite character right now is Neji. I have to admit I used to hate him a while back, but I really love how this character has evolved and changed thanks to Naruto. He has suffered so much, but with his new way to look at life and his awsome loyalty to the Hyuuga's, he's moved me. Besides, he's the only one of the Konoha rookies group who's officially a Jonin, ne?
Unless you're talking about post-timeskip (which I have no clue about), I don't think he's ever been a Jounin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:16 am
i like Shikamaru because hes actually sorta like me except im a little bit more hyper sweatdrop  

inukitsy

son of Dosu15

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:12 pm
mines is Dosu because he looks cool, can think on his feet, and has cool ability to back him win he fights. also he is very observant when he's not fighting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:54 am
Either Sasuke or Gaara. I can never decide!  

[+.kat.+]

Gaaras_Teddy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:25 am
No doubt Gaara because i've done alot of studying on his past and it isn't his fault he acts like a maniacal lunatic sad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:41 am
Kiba Sasuke and Gaara  

Inuzuka_Kiba.X

sasuke_yuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:54 pm
MINE IS ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 he's so kewl, sexy, mysterious, hot.. uh.... 2got d oder words.... heart heart heart  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff