Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Knight Karasu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:11 pm
Vigilia
Ah, thanks for mentioning it.
Us mods will discuss that and figure it out and get back to you on that.

However, I do have to point out that as far as the games go, gaining experience for capturing a wild pokemon is a new feature added in.
"In Generation VI, experience can also be obtained after catching a wild Pokémon. " - Bulbapedia [ x ]
I hope you do not mind us taking the time to discuss it.

It was still made canon, so my "in the games" statement stands. smile And, I don't mind. I'll just avoid catching any Starly until I know.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:39 pm
Sythril Vythethi
SpectralEternity

Got a question. Since Xerneas isn't on Ezra's active team and tends to wander off, can I have him check himself into the Daycare Center without Ezra actually sending him there? I don't plan on putting Leben in the active team until Ezra's won his first badge, and he's not really doing anything until then. But, Ezra won't leave Leben at the center himself because of his paranoia of leaving Leben unattended.

Edit because I put "gots" instead of "got". What? xd

lol gots a question is amusing though xD I would have kept it haha

Anyways, that's fine. Technically you could send Leben there from your Pokedex or PC, which allows you to essentially send any of your team to the daycare from any place any time, so I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed a more creative means and reasoning for sending Leben there. c:  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:57 pm
I'm not sure yet whether I want to move Arezu over here from HL2, but I was wondering, how exactly does that work?

Also, I received a Suicune for her via the around the world competition, but never claimed it because I basically stopped posting in the guild right afterwards Is there any way I could, say, introduce the suicune or do a time skip so she could have it?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:46 pm
StarlightSchism
I'm not sure yet whether I want to move Arezu over here from HL2, but I was wondering, how exactly does that work?

Also, I received a Suicune for her via the around the world competition, but never claimed it because I basically stopped posting in the guild right afterwards Is there any way I could, say, introduce the suicune or do a time skip so she could have it?

As far as transferring over characters go, all you need to do is post their profile, and start from where they left of in PHL2. However, one thing to note is the change/removal of some items, so you might want to visit the Item's thread and look over that. Also if you have any sprites recoloured by Prince, you'll have to look into getting a new sprite. I don't recall if Arezu had a fakemon but the Fakemon such as Ele's cannot be brought over.

When it comes to your Suicune, I don't see why not. Technically it is still yours. You earned it.

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:32 pm
SpectralEternity
Im i ok to update Ohmarow Hm's list according to the new item thread ?
He had 3 Johto badge's but PHL2 only even gave him Cut sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:55 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
SpectralEternity
Im i ok to update Ohmarow Hm's list according to the new item thread ?
He had 3 Johto badge's but PHL2 only even gave him Cut sweatdrop

Yeah that's fine. x3  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Kina Inzuka

Fuzzy Pup

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:10 pm
going to be gone for the next 3 days  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:37 pm
SpectralEternity

I know you said you wouldn't be able to get things done quickly, but I didn't quote you so I just want to make sure you actually saw I put in a request in your sprite shop.  

Dragon Knight Karasu

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:12 pm
Dragon Knight Karasu
SpectralEternity

I know you said you wouldn't be able to get things done quickly, but I didn't quote you so I just want to make sure you actually saw I put in a request in your sprite shop.

Oh no, I didn't see! D: My apologies, I'll go look that over right now, thank you for quoting me~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:21 am
So I just entered Wayward cave...and Gible isn't on the list of findable Pokemon sweatdrop

Also, are we still allowed to post for area-specifc items and normal items at the same time? I assume that's not a thing anymore but I figured I'd ask  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:04 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
So I just entered Wayward cave...and Gible isn't on the list of findable Pokemon sweatdrop

Also, are we still allowed to post for area-specifc items and normal items at the same time? I assume that's not a thing anymore but I figured I'd ask

Thank you for pointing that out o .o It may have been slightly over looked when the person was fitting in the pokemon, and just didn't notice it was in the list. I'll go check in on that.

And actually yes, you may : ) You can post for an area specific item and a normal one at the same time, to allow for multitasking and efficient item getting o wo  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:04 pm
Loonamist
TheWhiteDragonfly

Thank you for pointing that out o .o It may have been slightly over looked when the person was fitting in the pokemon, and just didn't notice it was in the list. I'll go check in on that.

And actually yes, you may : ) You can post for an area specific item and a normal one at the same time, to allow for multitasking and efficient item getting o wo

Uwwahhh, yess, that is excellent news ~~  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:08 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Loonamist
TheWhiteDragonfly

Uwwahhh, yess, that is excellent news ~~

And Wayward Cave has now been edited ^^ Thank you again for bringing that to our attention~!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:42 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Oh my gods yesss. I did all of Arezu's sprites, and never got a fakemon so I think I'm good. I'll just do a run-through to make sure her pokemon and items check out okay. I am very excited to be able to get the Suicune~! I'd probably introduce it as soon as I was able to start posting with her, but what level would it come as?  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:36 pm
StarlightSchism
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Oh my gods yesss. I did all of Arezu's sprites, and never got a fakemon so I think I'm good. I'll just do a run-through to make sure her pokemon and items check out okay. I am very excited to be able to get the Suicune~! I'd probably introduce it as soon as I was able to start posting with her, but what level would it come as?

It should be introduced at what level you claimed it at. Which I can't remember for the life of me. I can ask my mole to check it out, unless you yourself can. For some reason I'm thinking it was Level 2o that the 8o day's Pokemon were given out at.

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff