Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Welcome Back Venus! The Afterparty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:50 am
User ImageStarry grinned at his reaction to her dress. He'd been like that all night, but it didn't make her any less happy. After four children she wasn't exactly secure with how her own body looked, but Dameon always seemed to make her feel worlds better about it.

"You look wonderful too Dame~" She couldn't help but smile. He'd had no idea she was dressing up, she'd kept it secret until it was time to leave so Dame didn't have a chance to try and match. He was the way she liked him best. Comfortable.

"I love you." Simple, sweet, and 100% true. And thank the guardians he loved her too, who else was willing to put up with her terrible dancing?

Tartara Seabreeze

User ImageSweetie blushed, "So long as we don't run into any more pae trying to steal things we sh- Oh my gosh Dysmas you're a woman!" And just like that, she was laughing hysterically. One minute she'd been following Dysmas, quite happily, to the dance floor, and the next... He was sporting a nice looking waist and chest. "You're a really good looking woman, but you're a woman!" She finally managed, far more amused than she should have been.

Wolfs Heart

User ImageReturning, Abby was doing her best not to wince. She hadn't healed up nearly as much as she'd have liked to between the end of the battle and the start of this party. At least tonight, she was able to keep her arm in a sling to not make it any worse. "Aiolos, are you sure this is a good idea?" She normally wasn't this wary of her grandmother's parties. She loved them! She loved her grandmother too, and was way more than happy to see her back after the fiasco from the year before.

"I'm pretty sure he's going to be busy, we could just summon him later..." Of course she was talking about one of her uncles. It just so happened to be the one that would help them with the actual getting married thing.

"And we need to find Grandmother Venus and Aunt Kleta. I'm sure Aunt Kleta wants her shield back." Abby grinned, having decided to run some fabric through the shield and wear it on her back. It was a lot easier than carrying it, especially if she wasn't sure when she'd find Aunt Kleta. "I'm sure all three of them are busy.."

Twitchapher The 3rd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:40 am
User Image

It was Agnes' first time to enter the temple of Venus.

"I can't believe I am late for the party." Agnes irritably mumbles to self.

"Is my bestest friend and Nurse Redheart even here?" Agnes wondered.

She took a few moments looking for familiar faces but failed.
She then gave a big sigh and admired how big and grand the after party turned out.

"I should've checked the mirror before heading inside.
Everyone looks so prepared except for me. Ugh! I hate this feeling."
Agnes panicked.

She tiptoed her way to the sides of the temple, in search of a mirror or a paddle of water where she could see her reflection.

"If only Nurse Redheart made me rent her uniform, all the boys would be crawling to my hoof this very instant!" Agnes exclaimed.

Quote:
If there's still a Pae who has nobody to roleplay with, Agnes is available. :3

wiccan_faillie

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:06 am
User ImageRose had just finished eating her sandwich when someone bumped into her. Her drink sloshed around in its glass and a bit of it spilled over the edge onto her hand. Hearing the other apologizing she shook her head and smiled. "Don't worry about it, I should have been watching where I was going. The sandwiches here are wonderful."

Heading towards the table she had just come from, she placed her drink on the table and dried off her hand before extending it to the fae. "I'm Rose by the way." She picked her drink back up and took a sip from it. Once the other had selected something to eat, Rose moved a bit closer to the sandwiches. She was debating if she should get another one of the ones she had just finished or if she should try one of the other sandwiches. Selecting one randomly, she turned back to face the brightly coloured fae.

sailornorthstar
Summer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:45 am
User Image
Noir nodded, drinks sounded good. He listened intently to her as they headed towards or rather he was pulled towards the punch bowl. Getting two cups he poured them both a drink. He mulled over her question as he offered her the punch. The fact that arc was so much like him worried him. This was the sort of environment that made them uncomfortable. He had worked hard on trying not to stutter as much around his family but it seemed that Arc ended up with it as well. Lazuryt was enough like her mother that he was sure she would find a way to have fun. If he had managed to have some fun last year because of Ruzeh then maybe Arc would be able to have some fun with his sister there. "I hope so." He still wasn't sure how someone as shy and awkward as him had managed to end up with someone so amazing.

User Image
Lazuryt grinned and bumped him back. "My valiant knight!" She cheered at his words of keeping all the creepy old guys from hitting on her. "And I shall fend of all the lady's who come at thee~" she would do her best to redirect and socialization attempts away from him if they where approached.

Grabbing his wrist so that they wouldn't get separated in the crowed, Laz lead her brother over to the fancy food that had caught their eyes. They where in the perfect location, fancy party food like mini sandwiches, subs and the like where in reach and on the other side was tons of chocolates and sweets. "Mmm where to start it all looks great!" Hearing Arc wonder about how they managed to make the place so fluffy she looked up from the food and looked at all the decorations. "Wow that's a lot of fluff, guess Venus really likes pink and fluffy things."

Strawberri Stardust

shadica

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:06 am
When Brazil laid her eyes on Mercutio, it was like an instant connection. She sauntered towards the blue kitty in her usual manner, although perhaps a little slower for purposes of seduction. "Hello stranger..." She whispered, definitely much quieter than the voice she had been speaking in before. Brazil lifted her arm and her hand rested on the soft, fuzzy shoulder of the blue stranger and trailed down his arm. Brazil had been admiring the strange kittens earlier, and now here she was trying to seduce one. The female allowed her one dress strap to fall slightly off of her shoulder, just a little tease. There was a small, fire burning within her gut, and then suddenly... the fire died.

Brazil felt her dress go slack, and her goods that had been holding the dress up without the strap were no longer doing their job. Brazil looked down, a flat and manly chest revealed to her. "What?" She declared in her normal loud voice, only this time her voice was much deeper. Brazil slammed her hands against her mouth, attempting to take back that deep word that had just flown out of her mouth. What was going on?! She no longer cared about the blue kitty, Mercutio, that was certain.

Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:21 am
Dysmas was nodding his head, leading Sweetie out to the dance floor, his eyes on her. He had no way to realize that anything strange had happened to him without looking down. Then he heard Sweetie's exclamation, which began with 'oh my gosh'. So before Dysmas had even heart the rest he had whirled around, ready to defend his female from whatever troubles. Then the rest of it followed, he thought she might just be teasing him, trying to see how on edge he was. "Oh Sweetie, don't be sil-" Dysmas' eyes went wide. He hadn't had the deepest voice on the island before, but his voice hadn't been so feminine either.

A strange expression furrowed on his brow. The male was afraid to look down, he closed his eyes tightly. Then he did it, he looked down. "Oh, don't say that Sweetie!" Dysmas said, blushing heavily when she said he was a good looking woman. He could tell she was having fun with this, but the male who had spent so much of his life struggling with his image, now felt an even more extreme version of that as a female struggling with her image! Dysmas just wanted to curl up under a rock and hide. First, he bounced a little though. "This is a strange feeling..." She mused as she watched some of her own more fluffy parts bounce up and down. Wait... no... stop. He looked up at Sweetie with an expression like a lost puppy.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:35 am
Spitfire smiled and nodded proudly, it was very affirming to see one of her old students doing so well. "And using your flying for hunting, that's pretty awesome." She loved seeing flight used for more practical things than just showing off, although that was fun too. Spitfire was having a more difficult time understanding her former student, than she seemed to remember having before. Sparrow somehow seemed more wild now. However, Spitfire was able to understand enough to figure out the basics of what Sparrow was talking about.

"Things have been pretty slow." Spitfire admitted, somewhat painfully. It was a slight to her reputation as an instructor that she wasn't getting many students. She had an inkling why though. Even though she didn't live in the tree it was hard to miss the gossip about the giant hole that had been caused by some sort of non-faun. Why would the faun come to her for lessons when she was teaching non-faun, and why would non-faun come for lessons if she was a faun? It put her in a difficult situation, certainly. "If you come across anyone you think could use some help, I'd be grateful if you sent them my way."

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:41 am
Azure got a somewhat mischievous grin on his face as he suddenly spun Dyas out from him and let her twirl around before bringing her back to himself. It was so nice to finally have a moment together like this, and Azure had great plans for tonight, apart from dancing. He would definitely seem distracted to Dyas because despite the dance his mind was off somewhere else trying to figure out when the perfect moment would be.

Azure paused, realizing he wasn't focused on Dyas as much as he should be, and pushed the thoughts towards the back of his mind. It was just going to have to happen on its own time. Azure rocked Dyas from side to side in their dance, staring intently into her dual-colored eyes as they did so. "Oh Dyas, you mean the world to me. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I had never met you."

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:49 am
The couples she had shot at so far were amusing enough, but when Kleta saw a pair of pae enter the party that looked like polar opposites she was even more amused by the thought of the conversation that would take place as these two very different looking pae began to worship each other.

'My, you're so dark and eerie, that's amazing'
'And you're so bright and cheerful! I feel inspired just to look upon your glory'

Perhaps Kleta had already got into the punch...

Either way she took a very sober aim at her victims and shot the first one at Adrasteia. Having made successful contact with that pae, she turned her arrow to the second pae and shot at Summer. Kleta than waited for the excitement to unfold. Probably better than her serious mind could imagine.

Seruta
Adrasteia now worships Summer as a hero

sailornorthstar
Summer now worships Adrasteia as a hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:17 am
Adrasteia appeared rather unphased by the strange Harpy's proclamation of "Weirdo" upon her stature... in fact, it was almost as if the Fae hadn't heard her at all. Adrasteia had heard it many times before so it didn't strike her as weird, odd or strange to hear it again.

She was, however, unfortunate to stop the Harpy and ask her why she felt like such a name-calling was warranted. What quality or characteristic did she have that labeled her as a weirdo in the feathered one's mind? Everyone always had a different response in that nature. She found it.. 'fascinating' that there were many different outcomes to the term, "Weirdo"....

Still, her attention was diverted to a soft pinch on her shoulder. Odd how her wings didn't fend off any such sensation from occuring. She turned, aiming to gaze upon the culprit of such action when her dark eyes fell upon Summer.

Her figure froze, studying the Pae with... well, as interested as a bland and emotionless individual could muster.

Without another hesitation, she crossed the room and gently gathered the Pae's attention.

"One with as much grace and beauty as yourself should be honored as a Hero of such. And for that, I would like to inform you that it must be a great honor to be standing in your presence..."

Adrasteia seemed to ramble that off as if she were Wednesday Adams, looking no where near as sincere as she was actually being. Her voice was monotone, her eyes were relaxed and she didn't outwardly appear as if anything at this party held that much of interest...

sailornorthstar
I'm sorry, Sunny! She fails at emotion and all things awesome!! crying
Buuuuuut hero arrows.... what can I do? XD

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:20 am
Oh wow, that smile! Kasmai briefly felt weak at the knees. Maybe this would be his lucky night...? He went to rub the back of his neck, then felt and remembered all the new hair there and settled for twirling a strand of it instead. The sensation of it brushing his shoulders was actually kind of nice.

Well now what should he say? He rather wasn't feeling himself at the moment, obviously, but he couldn't decide whether that was good or bad. For the moment, it had led him here, to MIkasi. Kasmai bit his lip again.

"Care to have a dance?" He offered a hand, palm-up. Mikasi's friend wouldn't follow them onto the dance floor, right? Somehow the presence of the other male made Kasmai even more nervous.

Seiana_ZI
Mikasi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:12 am
Kleta started to fire off another round of arrows after not very long. Perhaps she was still high on the battle that she was so enjoying sticking arrows in pae. It was nicer to practice on live targets versus stationary ones like she had been throughout the year. Kleta would likely get bored of this later, but for now she was having way too much fun.

She loaded up the arrow, no couples were really sticking out to her this time so she closed her eyes and let loose. She opened her eyes to find that she had hit Pix. Kleta nodded her head in amusement, before looking for someone to match her up with. She hated to interrupt a dance, but it was time for a round of musical partners. So Kleta shot Mikasi.

Seiana_ZI
Mikasi now worships Pix

Tartara Seabreeze
Pix now worships Mikasi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:41 am
User ImageOh, but that was where Caine was mistaken!

No one could ever escape science!

Yes, Luminița's question to Aderyn was good. She nodded to encourage the questioning about what Aderyn was, likely showing herself as either just as socially dense, or just so determined to get to the bottom of what her claw-handed son was doing that she cared very little about social graces and how miffed the strangely-legged and beautiful-winged one was. Apparently her claw-handed son thought this one was amazing, which she was able to easily decipher from when he was talking vaguely like she could not hear them.

Perhaps her son had inherited some of Esmée's inherent awkwardness and mannerisms! Or, perhaps, it was just Esmée that was making him awkward. This was also interesting. Was she interfering with some kind of romantic or friend connection? Most curious.

"Why?" It was, naturally, Esmée's turn to ask uncomfortable questions when she should probably just go away. Of course. "Why is she so amazing, Caine? Why do you think that this strange angel," she was going to go with that hypothesis until she was told otherwise, "is so amazing and worth your attentions?"

Daisicle
Luminița
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine
Strawberri Stardust
Aderyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:59 am
User ImageUser ImageOh, a dance? Hell yeah. Mikasi glanced back at his brother and winked, as if he was trying to get something across to the other.

Ignatius, for just a moment, was too busy trying to figure out why it just felt like someone had pinched him, lifting his arm to rub over the spot but not finding anything of use. What the -- Whatever. The newly silvertongued individual had much different things in mind now, turning to Mikasi and Kasmai and offering a rather charming smirk. "Ah, I do see my brother has laid his eyes on someone most gorgeous. It is a pleasure to meet you, Kasmai." He bowed, quite uncharacteristically, and blew a kiss.

Mikasi, derailed from his attempts to be charming, glanced over to look at his so-called brother. "What the fu-- ow! Hey!" What the hell had stabbed him? Irritated, Mikasi swirled around to perhaps claw or bite whoever had done that when he saw something much more interesting.

It was that orange demon.

His hero.

Much like a zombie, Mikasi totally forgot about what he and Kasmai were doing, and walked off in Pix's direction, much more concerned with the demon who was currently showing no interest in him than the pretty shetani that clearly was. If they watched him, he would drop to one knee in front of Pix, lauding her as he looked up to her. "I am unworthy of your presence, my great hero! Please, do not look upon my shameful face, but I must see yours in all its glory to feel worthy!"

Ignatius lifted a hand to stop him, but then awkwardly brought it back to his mouth and let it sit there. Uh. Hm. Well then.

That was weird even for Mikasi.

He turned his eyes to Kasmai, whispering a, "I am so sorry for my brother. His attentions are quite ... fleeting, and you are in no way worthy of being ignored."

As if it was charming, he added, "I shall go wrangle him for you," with a wink, as he turned to perhaps try and figure out what the hell had gotten into Mikasi.

Menelie
Kasmai
Tartara Seabreeze
Pix

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:14 am
Aurelia had her full attention on the golden haired god, completely missing anything going on around. Including Wellsprings icy stare. No, she couldn't care less about the cursed clawed sprite, at least except that he was keeping her from catching Cazir's attention.

For the briefest of moments it looked like he glanced over, but before she could flash a smile back he was returning to his conversation with his...girlfriend? Friend? Hopefully a distant relative?

So Aurelia began to circle around, hoping to catch the males gaze to motion for him to join her. He was the most interesting thing at the party after all.

Seiana_Zi
circling him like a shark XD

Daisicle
Blatantly ignoring wellspring. Those dice do NOT like her!

He had such pretty hair, such soft looking fur. She wanted to reach out and touch it... His response sharply focused her eyes back onto his, for a moment widening in surprise. Well. That made perfect sense! "Ahhh....what about a doggy?" Right about then, a sudden movement caught her attention. As fleeting as it was, it wasn't exactly hard. A particularly purpley pae was marching his way over, instantly bending down on a knee. She felt a p***k on her behind.

I wonder who he is - p***k. I can't believe he's coming here! To me! I'm going to diiiiieee! The breath caught in her chest as she looked down at him in awe. He was talking to her?! "Nonono! Please get up! Such a great amazing pae like yourself shouldn't be on the ground!" What exactly did he do to make him so great in her eyes? She couldn't remember, but somehow she was certain of it. Maybe...just maybe... "You must be a goat snatcher!"

Strawberri Stardust
Continuing with her craziness

Seiana_zi
Uhhh....yeeeaahh....if you're confused, do a quick read of her PRP 'can you keep up'

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff