Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your own little boys...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you your own little Boy-Love World?
  But of course! Now let me tell you about them...
  Nope. I'm fine with all my ready-made pairings. xD
  I never really thought about it before.
View Results

Rejekted_Heart

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:51 am
no not really, but there are times i find myself thinking, they would make a good match xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:35 am
Yes, I have quite a few actually. Unfortunately they're mostly gathering dust in my sketchbooks and notepads.

I've created a world just for all of them that borders on Earth. They're all very old, in the fact that they live thousands of years without looking over twenty. I feel bad I haven't been drawing them recently, I created them over four years ago now. Lets see if I have any pictures of the darlings to show you...

This is the only new on I've made in ages I'm afraid. They came out so nice I want to go back to their story and finish it.
http://www.deviantart.com/view/30017184/

These are oldies
http://www.deviantart.com/view/10605766/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/13054039/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/9065856/

Here's an older one.. geez I need to update these boys ^_^;;

User Image

Look at the ickle widdle cutie, he's pouting. o^____^o *snuggles him*

Deliciae

Fly_bitch_Fly

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:06 pm
I have my own little boys.
Im making my own manga: Ray, which is now over 580 pages long. The begin art is frikkin ugly, but hell. I have redrawn some pages now and they are gonna be printed into books.
I love my babies! Wheeeeeeee!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:35 pm
YAY! Go Kiki! ^^ I have three boys. x3 Arno (human), Sombra (Devil Demon), and Rico (Devil Demon)! ^_^

Sombra was with Rico, then he left and went for Arno, then Arno left, and dated Crad (Friend's OC, Fox Demon), then Arno and Crad got married! biggrin THEN, Rico found Sombra after many years (he loves him with all his heart), and now hangs around him constantly, hugging and glomping him. Sombra still likes him a little bit, but doesn't really know that, nor would he want OTHERS to know that. biggrin

Arno: First was Bisexual, then became Gay after marrying Crad.
Sombra: Was Gay, and remained Gay after Rico, but became Bisexual after Arno left him. (He thinks he's Straight, but he's Bi. Can somebody say Denial? XD)
Rico: Was always Gay and will remain Gay. xD

So, yeah. ^.^  

ph34r t3h b3cc4

General Ninja Ferret

Demonic Master

24,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:28 pm
    I have quite a few of my own.
    I'm trying to start a manga series for one of my couples, but I still need some practice with some stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:42 am
I have a couple of boy-love couples in my head. I've been too lazy to get them out yet, sadly.  

LvKyo

Riku_1991

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:30 pm
I made up a 70 page story about my boys Blake and taylor. Taylor's a "straight" super model and Blake is a photographer. After a couple chapters they both lose there jobs for hooking up. It has a happy ending... but sadly i have re write most of it. Damned little brothers  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:34 pm
Riku_1991
I made up a 70 page story about my boys Blake and taylor. Taylor's a "straight" super model and Blake is a photographer. After a couple chapters they both lose there jobs for hooking up. It has a happy ending... but sadly i have re write most of it. Damned little brothers

I have other ones that are better and some that are worse but i won't tell abou them til they are done and copyrighted sorry...  

Riku_1991

Riku_1991

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:35 pm
I'm paranoid  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:44 pm
i have my own characters but none of them are actually gay/lesbian in the story. though i do draw them so quite a bit :3  

kainkuga

Vaveli

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:41 am
Tommy, *the brunette in me sig* has been in my mind since I was a little 7 yr old. Since then he's changed a lot from this crazy cowboy . . . guy to a horny, sexy vampire whee Dake, the elf, was originally this really perverted vampire guy as well, but slowly he morphed into the cute little innocent virgin he is today <3 They even have their own webcomic, check it out some time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:04 pm
cool i have been working on a sasunaru manga but getting the pictures just right is really hard but i am gonna finish it soon i heart i even get excited after reading it over cant believe i wrote it whee  

N I N J A _C H E E S E

such a mess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:15 pm
Quite a few actually, including the character my avatar is based off of. Hahaha.

My main pairing is more of an abusive one, due to the fact that one is an insane psychopathic.. freak. For lack of better words. (Along with having severe possessive issues. As in, " D: You glanced at him the wrong way. - few seconds later- Here's your intestines. ")

As for the character I use most, which would be Hitsu.. He tends to end up in some awkward situations. Yet I doubt his sister complex/questionable sanity/his left arm problems would allow him to create a healthy relationship with anyone. Especially anyone who doesn't like his sister's corpse or alcohol.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:36 pm
Not me, actually. A friend of mine. She's a fantastic artist, and she's beginning her own little BL manga. Very cute ^.^  

The Magus Sisters

The Magus Sisters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:38 pm
Fly_bitch_Fly
I have my own little boys.
Im making my own manga: Ray, which is now over 580 pages long. The begin art is frikkin ugly, but hell. I have redrawn some pages now and they are gonna be printed into books.
I love my babies! Wheeeeeeee!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like your style! Good work ^.~

They're going to be printed? Wow~~~

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas