Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What is everyone's first Yaoi & Boys Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your first Yaoi Boys Love Anime and Manga your favorite
  Of course it is it was my first Boys Love and Yaoi manga and anime
  Yes it is I love reading and watching my first Yaoi and Boys Love
  Not really because I have seen and read alot better Yaoi and Boys Love then my first
  I cant decide because I love all my Yaoi and Boys Love to choose
View Results

PureElectricity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:25 pm
My First Shonen-ai was *dun dun dun* GRAVITATION!!! *GASP*

my sister had it, and i stole it... she never knew that i took it though... *giggle* then a few of my friends got it, and i read/ watched the rest! ^_^

my first actual Yaoi was wild rock.... i had stolen it from one of my friends.... then came Passion.... then Level C.... thats not including my many downloads... *giggle*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:12 pm
My first Boys Love GN I ever read was Eeriee Queerie! Before that, I had no clue they ever made manga like that. I was oblvious to the world so I was so happy and my dad bought it for me for x-mas. Hehe, he probably knew nothing of what he was buying. My uncle, he was watching me read it and asked me about it. He didn't like it.

My first Boys Love Anime was Gravitation, I love it and I currently have a amv I made in my profile. My second was Sukisyo and I currently wait for my friend to get the box set on his website to buy it.  

I Am Your Fallen Angel

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Prince_of_Dimness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:11 pm
My first first was Gravitation and I still heart it very much. However, it freaked me out when I first saw it. My first very hinted shounen ai was Yami no Matsuei and I still am madly in love. Hence my avie.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:29 pm
my first anime with boy love in it was Sailor Moon with Zoicite and Kunzite. my first anime with yaoi in it was Earthian.
my first manga with boy love in it I think was Eerie Queerie and my first manga with yaoi in it was Level C.  

Kietsu

D.O.O.M.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:06 pm
I had seen SO much Yaoi before--I just hadn't noticed that they were both guys! That was when I was naive and have no idea what a bishounen was *sigh* to be young and innocent again! But when I finally realized and fell it love..it was..BOYS NEXT DOOR by KAORI YUKI  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:14 pm
I think maybe Yuyu hakusho...it has some hints...?
My first yaoi manga was golden cain... eek  

alhemra_idleheart

6,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Chibi Slasher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:29 pm
Hell yes. My first Yaoi manga/anime was FAKE.
And I re-read it at least once a month. xd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:42 pm
whee my first one was gravitation and i love, but i also love all yaoi but nothing can replace my precious gravitation heart  

N I N J A _C H E E S E

Hey Cheesecake

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:47 am
My first was Gravitation. It's still my favorite. I also read Eeriee Queerie. I even own all the volumnes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:47 pm
My mom had bought me Gravitation for Christmas. She didn't know what it was xp  

Fire_in_your_eyes

brentlost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:11 pm
My very first yaoi was a Final Favtasy VII dōjinshi of Sephiroth and Cloud, that I found online one day (which was about seven years ago)... ^_^

I made a copy of it, so I still have it... whee

Now I own tons and tons of yaoi and shonen-ai stuff.... ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:07 pm
GRAITATION!!!! heart heart heart heart My boyfriend got me into it!! I love that show!! In fact, it's my favorite anime period!! heart blaugh  

Mirizah

Iliketoeatcheezz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:48 am
My first(And only thus far)Yaoi Manga was "Only the ring finger knows" I just read it this weekend sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:25 pm
If you wondering about sereises it was Gravitation, but the first pairing I ever laid eyes on HieixKurama.  

definitely not renji

bedaman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:02 pm
well the first anime i saw yaoi fics... was gundam wing and that is my favorite  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff