Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:48 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami sighed. "I'm not sure I understand what's going on at all..."
She walked over to the window and gripped the handle of her sheathed bowie knife, pulling it out and spinning it on it's tip on the window sill. She didn't care to know what they were saying, even if they were in earshot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Sorry, but I'm having a hard time following what your typing, fox137...)
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:50 pm
fox137
like this

User Image

Talia looked at Kie strangely, her blue eyes stares into his dark misty eyes. just then, her heart pulse begins to beat abnormally. some reason she was remembering his face until her headache came back.

"Ouch...My head hurts and why I am here?'' she asked Kie curiously.

(OOC: I did not know that till now thanks.)  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie looked into her eyes and stared at her back your a heartless at least part of you is you keep a heartless inside you for some reason i do too mine has gone a little further then yours it seems but i wont give up control he says to her-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:im not a dragon ima heartless

kimi23loveheart
[/spoilers]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:10 pm
Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Lawrence looked confused as Kie picked up Talia and went out the window with her. He looked to Nami. "Should we be concerned about that? I mean, she's woken up at least, but now we have this dragon kid stealing my patients," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:35 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She shrugged. "Eh, it's a miracle he's moving at all with all those broken bones. Then again, from what I've heard, he's not your run of the mill human."
Nami resheathed her knife and rested on the window sill, facing inward.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:37 pm
kefkadragon
Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Lawrence looked confused as Kie picked up Talia and went out the window with her. He looked to Nami. "Should we be concerned about that? I mean, she's woken up at least, but now we have this dragon kid stealing my patients," he said.

kefkadragon

fox137

Talia looks with bit of wonder in her blue eyes as she takes kie hand and place on her fore head. she push her black hair back with her other hand and till this moment, she thought she was alone. her heartless was different than anybody else.

"Kie...I thought I knew you. I thought I knew myself but controlling my heartless is a hard task." she says to the boy.  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:52 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie jerked a little as his hand that was on her head started to move its cloths off so that his real hand was not touching her not just the glove you have seen the shape of my heartless and its power i live in madness tiring to keep it under control you will must be strong he says and runs his hand over her for head lightly what happen to you that let this happen to you? he asks her-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
[/spoilers][

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:02 pm
fox137

"I tell you why...thhhe..ahhh." Talia was about to say something till her head throbs with pain and she bites her lips. the pain were there because she tries to remember.  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:08 pm
fox137

kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Lawrence shrugged at Nami. "I guess as long as he isn't killing her or stealing her unconscious body away it's fine. The main threat is gone now anyway. I'm sure we could take care of things if the need arises," he said putting his feet up on a nearby desk. "We're no longer under attack, but remain vigilant and whatnot. You know the drill from field work,"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie rubbed her head let me guess you are trying to remember something heartless have a problem with memories so they put and block on ones they dont like to try and take over but you have to block there block by blocking out the memories before they can and hide them away like i did i put mine in my dreams he says to her rubbing both sides of her head-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
[/spoilers]

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:21 pm
fox137

Talia covered Kie hands with hers as she smiled then pulls him closer to her shoulder. she appreciated how much he understands about her but to know her well, she have to tell him everything .

"I had this heartless in me since I was little preteen but the darkness was always finding me...when you and others be in battle with WAR, she probably called me to join with the heartless or I may be pulled from this time because other heartless needs me.." she turns and kissed on Kie cheeks but then she felt a sharp pain in her heart, she senses his heartless and her was drawn to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami agreed with Lawrence. "Vigilance? I'm a sniper, that's what I do."
She chuckled a little before calling out to Sasha. "Hey, any new cases?"

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie felt the sharp pain to and gasps as his heartless was trying to do something with her heartless even after his 1st kiss he couldn't enjoy it with such a sharp pain you must control it with your force of will and give it nothing to work with he says as he moves up and bites his finger making the pain to lessen-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
[/spoilers]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:41 pm
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

fox137

Kurai_18

Lawrence raised an eyebrow at Nami. "Sniper eh? How does that work? Unless its another way of saying you launched magic from the back lines, i don't really see how that can happen. Guns don''t work on these bloody things as far as i know, but i was always stuck in the med tents stitching up mutilated children and treating burns," he said shuddering.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:58 pm
fox137

Talia blue eyes started to glow till she takes her hand bites down on her thumb, the pain was gone for now. she then recover a memory of some sort, it was too fuzzy. she sighed and give her hand a rest.

"I know you have a girlfriend but I was just giving you my appreciation." she blushed then walks away slowly.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff