Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Second Year Classes
Herbology II (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Herbology - Wednesday @ 2:00pm

Emma looked around the room noticing Rhys. He’d left every class they’d done review in so far without rhyme or reason. Despite not being in Ravenclaw herself she felt bad about how they’d probably lose a whole lot of points for his behaviour. He wasn’t thinking about others and as much as she wanted to talk to him about it she knew it wasn’t a good idea. Then she noted Dante Bianchi one plant over from her. He was whispering to she assumed his twin sister Esmée.

Walking over to the Gryffindor, Emma stopped next to him. “You’re supposed to trim dead branches off the tree with these.” She told him picking up the shears. “Like this…” She added finding a dead looking branch. Locating where the dead part met the still living part Emma snipped it and held it out. “See, you just find where the dead part of the branch meets the living part.” She finished with a smile. “I’m Emma Bailey by the way.” She introduced before adding. “You’re Dante Bianchi right?”

With: Class... Dante

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Forks Anonymous

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:15 pm
Stranger in the dark, the lonely night;
Heard your mother, calling:
"Where you been, Cain, where you been?
Where’s your brother?"
Abel in the dark, Abel in the night;
Heard his brother, calling:
"Watch your sin, Cain, watch your sin
Remember, I’m your brother."

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺˁᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy typically enjoyed all his classes, whether he was interested in the material or excelled at them or not. He felt like he had missed out on a lifetime's worth of classroom dynamics growing up being privately tutored, and he was always going to relish the time spent around his classmates. Really, there was never a dull moment with this lot. Hannah Grey was looking around for someone to team up with, and din't have to wait long, because Minnie Fenwick soon joined her, all wide blue eyes and smiles. Mordred (Cy still couldn't quite get over the hilarity of the name, he grinned in spite of himself) Sefton appeared to be sulking, probably because he was holding a grudge against Hill for the Mambo Incident from the previous year (another good time in Hebrology, Cy reflected fondly), Emma Bailey was chatting up Dante Bianchi, who'd been whispering to his irritated twin, Cy's house mate, Esmee Bianchi, and Rhys Lowery... or maybe was it something else now, he couldn't recall... was standing there, rolling his eyes. Well, wasn't this a new development? Cy remembered a tiny boy who never spoke, but he supposed puberty had to bite back at some point. It certainly was for him; he was already taller than most of his classmates. He missed being small, he thought regretfully, and easily hoisted up his sheers with one hand, eyes darting this way and that as he eagerly tried to decide where to cut first.

OOC:
Username

The light goes down; a mark from God;
You’re shaking now, your brother’s blood...
Left alone, what have you done?
Your father’s boy, your mother’s son!
Adam in the dark, Adam in the night...
Heard a father calling, "Man and sin, Cain,
Remember, man and sin love each other."
Eve in the dark, the lonely night, only mother calling...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Second Year │ Hufflepuff │ Pureblood

Kai walked into Herbology, absolutely dreading it. He did not have a green thumb. In fact, his thumb had no color to it whatsoever, let alone green. Plants were not his thing, and he didn't think they ever would be. But this was a required class, and he wasn't going to draw attention to himself by just skipping out on it, like a certain white-haired Ravenclaw. In fact, he was surprised to see the same boy here now, even if he wasn't exactly doing anything. As instructions were given by Professor Hill, who was significantly less intimidating once you got used to him, Kai found his way to Cy and plopped himself up on a chair next to him. "Mind if I join you? Herbology's not exactly my best subject and I figure I have less of a chance of majorly screwing up with a partner," he said with a small smile. One thing was for certain: he had learned how to open up over the summer, at least a little bit.

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:47 pm
Where’s your brother?"

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

Cy turned happily at the sound of a familiar voice. He and Kai didn't always see much of one another, being in different houses, but he was thrilled the other boy still considered him a friend. It was good to have friends. Everyone knew that. The Hufflepuff was a bit more outgoing than Cy remembered, but he didn't mind at all. Not in the slightest. "Course not," he said jovially, scooting over slightly to make more room for the other boy. "I'm not that great with it, either," he confessed in a tone with just the right amount of self deprecation. "Between the two of us, we can keep it alive, I bet." He didn't sound overly optimistic on the plant's chances of survival, however, and experimentally snipped at a branch.

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxx█████████ GIVE A LITTLE xxx __××
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ
xxxxxxxxxxxx sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ xxxxxxx ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇ
xxxxxxxxx OH OH OOHH xxx xxx ▬▬▬

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Confused
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Herbology
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Students, Emma
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '...Wait.. so... what are we doing?...'

Sensing the annoyance in his sister’s tone, Dante decided it best to leave her to her work. Retreating back to his tree in defeat, all he could do was pout and continue prodding the leaves. He could have almost seen his grades slip away, had it not been for a young Hufflepuff classmate who gave him a quick rundown of the assignment. She introduced herself as Emma Bailey – of course, he wouldn’t have known her name to begin with having paid almost no attention during the introductions that went on in first year – and it seemed that she knew who he was. Smiling, the boy gave her a proud nod. ”Yep! That’s me. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Emma… and thanks. I would have asked Professor Hill to repeat himself, but I don’t think he likes me very much.” He admitted, looking at the prof from the corner of his eye before shielding his face away behind he tree. ”I don’t even really like Herbology that much, to be honest.” He added, this time whispering to Emma as if he were afraid the Professor would hear. ”But we’re sort of stuck here until the OWLs. You seem to really know what you’re doing though, do you like plants?”

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Kai smiled brightly when Cy let him partner up, and what he assumed to be happily, moving himself closer to Cy to see the plant closer. Looking at it, he wouldn't have had any inclination as to what the exact species was in any other situation, and if not for Professor Hill explaining what they had to do, he would have been completely lost. Thankfully he was a pretty good listener. "Well, even if we do something wrong, I don't think he'll actually kill us. I'm sure there's something in professor's contracts that says not to murder students," he said jokingly. He brushed a gloved hand through the plant, pushing leaves away to find a dead-ish looking twig and snipping it off. Well, no negative reaction yet, so he must have been doing something right. "So how's your year going so far?"

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:35 pm
Where’s your brother?"

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

Cy shrugged. "Ah, besides, maybe he's secretly a softie beneath all the spines. But I imagine it'd be bad form for a professor to off their pupils." He had almost a delayed reaction of amusement to that, a few moments passing before he snickered softly. He snipped again at the plant, and a few twigs and leaves drifted down. "Alright, I s'pose. A bit boring, you know? Everything was so new and exciting first year. Now it's more routine." He sighed a little. "But still. Better here than anywhere else, and things never stay quiet for long." Someone would say something, someone would do something... Maybe not this week, but next week, or the week after, and it'd be such a relief from the monotony. He really needed more friends. He wasn't like his siblings. He couldn't just stick to the academics side of school. What good was academics, really, when you had no occasions to put your carefully tuned up little mind to use?

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:06 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma didn’t mind helping a classmate in need. Besides it always was a good reason to meet people right? Smiling at Dante’s comment about Professor Hill she shook her head. “I don’t think he likes anybody.” She admitted ever so quietly as she glanced over at their professor. Hearing Dante’s opinion on plants, Emma knew not everyone could like them. She only did because they seemed semi familiar. “Not everyone has to like plants or anything.” She told him. When he asked her if she liked them, the Hufflepuff nodded. “I suppose I do. I mean... when I first found out about all this, I guess it just felt familiar and it’s far better than history in my opinion.” She explained before adding. “I’m muggleborn. So, it was a little overwhelming at first. Though, I suppose it helped having an uncle who was in the same boat a ways back.” Thinking on it, her uncle really didn’t have anyone who knew about the wizarding world. He was alone in trying to figure it out and she was only lucky to have him.

With: Class... Dante

Forks Anonymous

A loyal friend like you?
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:47 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

Savannah was just barely late and had managed to weave herself inside the greenhouse before the doors slammed shut behind her, slicing the air around her robes. After a cautious glance over her shoulder, she weaved her way past students and shrivelfigs. Though their current garden didn't house any of these plants, her father had grown them often in their old home back in Cheltenham. She missed it there. Rearing up beside Rhys, she flashed him an “I just can't wait!” mock of a smile when the professor finally instructed them to grab their tools and get to work. Slapping on her gloves, she plucked a pair of sheers from the desk and rounded about the tree, glancing Rhys over in the process. ”Planting your roots?” She mused thoughtfully and eyed the spot where he had dug his heels in until it was time to rot—or change classes, anyway. Her focus shifted back to the plant as she combed past the healthy leaves and branches for a barren knobby limb to snip away at. ”Mushrooms, while seemingly small, have roots that can stretch as large as a forest,” she told him matter-of-factly, ”Emotions can do that to a person too...”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: class 】 【COMPANY:: Rhys 】 【ATTIRE:: house robes, jewelry 】 【STATS:: twelve, 5'3", 101lbs
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Kai propped his elbow up on the table, resting his cheek in his open hand as the pair of them snipped at the plant periodically. He really couldn't see how anyone could find enjoyment in this, but he personally enjoyed history and knew of quite a few people who could say the same thing about that subject. He smiled and chuckled lightly at Cy's comment, nodding in agreement. "Probably,". The black-haired Hufflepuff perked up a bit at Cy's next words, raising an eyebrow. "I suppose you're right there as well. But, you know, d'you ever think of stirring things up? Like what happened last year, with the Forbidden Forest and all.. 'Course, if you were gonna do something like that, you'd have to be smart enough to know to do it on a smaller scale. And maybe somewhere else, like somewhere in the castle. It's a big place here, lots to be discovered. Just speaking hypothetically, of course," he added with what could be taken as a mischievous grin. He had heard about the whole Forest ordeal last year, and couldn't help but be just a little jealous he wasn't a part of it, even if it did mean he would've gotten into a lot of trouble.

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:35 pm
Where’s your brother?"

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

Cy was surprised. Kai had not struck him as the type who wanted to make much trouble, but then again, everyone knew it was the quiet ones you had to watch out for. He snorted at the mention of the Forbidden Forest; everyone had heard about that. A bunch of second and first years had wandered in, not for any particular reason other than to explore, and from what he'd heard, hadn't gotten very far into the forest at all before they got caught. Pathetic. "That's a question," he said, arching a pale eyebrow. "Will I incriminate myself with a 'yes'- oh, I see, we're only speaking in hypothetical terms. Well, in that case, hypothetically, if I were to dare consider stirring the pot, I would keep things very small in scale. Minuscule, even. You've got to build up things, after all. Can't just go diving in the deep end straight away." He smiled angelically, and wondered if it were plausible, standing there bathed in sunlight. "If it were me, hypothetically, I'd want to do some observing first."

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:28 am
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason strolled through the greenhouse and observed the students, noting that they seemed to be on task and doing their work decently enough. He noted where he would have to go back through the trees to retrim them, but otherwise seemed to be doing well enough. However, his eyes alighted on one student that seemed to be simply standing there with his arms crossed, and Jason nearly snarled as he stalked over to the boy, very much aware that he had given an assignment and the silent boy wasn't doing it. Arms behind his back, he stopped in front of the boy and glared. "Mister Lowery, Why are you not doing the assignment I assigned to you?"

He was expecting some sort of meek handwaving and near-panic in the boy's eyes as he scrambled to get to work, but instead he got the boy glaring openly back at him and actually breaking his silence. "Blake. Hamilton-Blake, actually. If you're going to scold me, use my real name, and I don't feel like it."

Jason resisted the urge to strangle the boy, and instead decided to take on his most cool voice as he addressed the whelp. "You don't feel like it? Really? You're assuming you have an option in this class, which you do not. Either get to work, or leave this class, Mister Hamilton-Blake. I do not tolerate your attitude, which you well know."

The boy actually had the audacity to roll his eyes and snort. Actually snort. Jason suppressed a growl. "Like Mambo when you lambasted her for just having dreadlocks and a nickname? I'm not being a disruption, and I'm not hurting anything in class."

The werewolf sneered. "Twenty points from Ravenclaw, Mister Hamilton-Blake. I do not tolerate foolishness, nor do I tolerate arguing. Either improve your behaviour, or do not return to class. Do I make myself clear?"

The boy shrugged and picked up his bag, making his way to the door. He then paused and looked back, looking annoyed. "I can't exactly leave class if the door's locked, professor."

Jason actually growled, his temper flaring briefly before he stamped it down again. "That would be because I haven't dismissed you yet. Get back over here before I decide to add detention to the list."

The preteen snorted before he pulled out his wand and aimed it at the door. A click sounded before he opened it. "Then give me the detention. I don't care."

With that, the boy left, and Jason whirled around to the rest of his class, resisting the urge to hex someone. "Finish up with your trees, and leave." Jason stalked back to the front of the greenhouse, daring for anyone else to speak. He was not in the mood to deal with foolishness.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: At least let this group be semi-intelligent...
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:50 am
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason entered the classroom where the tables and chairs had been replaced from the last lesson, ready to work. Setting up for the new lesson was easy, as there were two pots per student, one already with a plant inside, and the other just filled halfway with soil. There was also a collection of earmuffs of various sizes and colours on the front table, where Jason settled as he waited for the students to enter.

It didn't take long for the classroom to fill up, which Jason shut with a wave of his wand and shut and locked the door. His eyes then bore into the students seated before him.
                                                      "Considering how you did last lesson, I am honestly surprised. At least a few of you seemed to be more competent than you showed last year, and I am highly disappointed that you did not reveal this during classes. As such, I don't find myself feeling as though this class is going to be a complete disaster like I fear it could easily be. However, I will state right now that I find anyone acting as fools or incompetents during this lesson, you will be kicked from the classroom immediately. No exceptions." Jason gestured to the plant beside him, which shook lightly as he spoke. "This, students, is a mandragora, or what is commonly called a Mandrake. Mandrakes, if handled improperly, can kill a person that is handling them. I imagine that some of you would be willing to test this theory, but I assure you, these mandrakes are incapable of killing at their current age. Mandrakes, when fully grown, kill with their screams. These ones, however, are too immature to kill in that fashion. Anyone here know precisely why that would be?"

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: If anyone tries anything foolish this class...
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

After what happened last class, Hannah was scared to be in the same greenhouse as Professor Hill. She didn't know what was up with Rhys, except that he seemed to be acting up in all of the classes he was in, and costing his House a bunch of points into the bargain, however back-sassing Professor Hill seemed not only disrespectful, but downright ... dangerous.

Hannah knew a little about Mandrakes from what Mother Grey told her, but she didn't get into working out in the garden the way Linny did. She just knew not to be anywhere near the gardening shed when she was re-potting them. When Professor Hill asked his question, Hannah raised her hand, and said, "My grandmother told me immature Mandrakes tend to be moody and secretive, so maybe they just don't scream so much. I've also been told they will bite if provoked."

mc2

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:30 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma did not expect the blow out in Herbology from Rhys. Then again, after advanced flying the day before she probably should have known. She only hoped that it wouldn’t happen again as she walked into the Herbology greenhouse for second year students. There were earmuffs and gloves which made the Hufflepuff curious about it all. Looking at the plants she glanced from them to Professor Hill. Honestly hoping that he would be in a better mood after last week. When he got mad he certainly got really mad.

Standing next to Hannah, Emma listened to Professor Hill. She definitely wasn’t going to mess with him not that she every planned too. When he told them they were Mandrakes she looked from him to the plant again. Those things could kill people when full grown… She didn’t exactly like that concept. When Professor Hill asked why the young mandrakes couldn’t kill with their screams, she looked to Hannah who spoke first. After she went she raised her hand. “Is it, because their screams aren’t powerful enough to do so at this stage of maturity?” Emma asked feeling that may be the reason.

Status: Hoping it's a quiet class... Curious...
                                                        With: Class...

Diamond Wales

A loyal friend like you?
                                                        Hufflepuff!

Second Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces