Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[H2K14 - ORP] Haunted Mansion! (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:04 pm
King Sombra - Office

User Image

King Sombra was only mildly amused by what the ... oven was telling the cookie... (bu-dumtiss?) But he still did not appreciate the intrusion. He remained unmoving and merely flicked an ear back as he felt Ra'Tari take cover under his cloak.

'Such odd behavior...' he thought to himself.

But his eyes caught sight of the male and quickly remembered what Tari had said at a previous encounter.

My master, the wild printed Alicorn from a distant jungle...

'Aaaaah... it all makes sense now...'

A pity that she was so scared to see her master. Perhaps he just wasn't a good fit for her. Still, he didn't want to lose any sort of trust he had with her yet, so he calmly drifted a hand back to rest protectively on her thigh. The motion was made under the sanctuary of the cloak, so chances of the other seeing it would have been very slim.

His ear rolled back forward at what Bree had said. Two? Was she spotted after all?

His gaze followed the stove's to a faded figure in the corner. His hand instinctively tightened (not hard, just enough) on Tari's thigh to motion for her to be still and shrugged.

"I do not think she was in here before." he started, turning to look at the ghost in the room. "I swear to you that I was alone before you two walked in..."

He smiled with great amusement as Bree made efforts to feed the ghost. "I hardly think any sort of edible treat will help the poor girl..." he started, "As it is, you can see right through her..."

He wasn't exactly scared of the apparition. He didn't believe in such nonsense... Clearly this was a play with light. Some form of magic. It was the right season for such tricks. He wasn't exactly amused by it, either...

Irish Night Fox
Bree

Fea Line
Feral & Tari

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:09 pm
Diamond Jubilee (DJ) - Main Hall
Granny Smith - Main Hall

User Image

DJ grunted as he trudged in with two half barrels. One full of apples and then stuffed into the other.

"You coulda helped, Red!" he grunted again then dropped the barrels down just inside the main hall. He rolled his neck and shoulders a bit then laughed, chewing on the straw end in his mouth.

"I'll set up the barrels, Red. Go and find me some water to get this booth started."

He chuckled a bit and pointed across the room. "I don't think we'll be gettin' any help from Granny..."

User ImageGranny Smith had already made her way into the Main Hall and had reached the refreshments table.

"HHhoooo, Doggy!" she called out, finding the punch bowl. "I'm parched!"

She got a cup and lifted her Timberwolf Mask to take a sip. "Holy Zap Apples!" she then added with a bit of a cough. "Sure hope there ain't no kidlets at this here party. Someone's spiked the spirits with ... er... Spirits!" she giggled then tipped back the rest of her drink as if it was in a shot glass.

Fea Line
Red

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:45 pm
Kylinari - Children's Bedroom 2

User Image

Kylin walked calmly through the festivities. The party did little to entertain her. Her thoughts - her curiosities - were more focused on the origins of this Mansion. What it held. The stories it could tell.

Her fingertips trailed the railing as she walked up some stairs. The second floor felt crowded... so she pressed up another flight.

The third floor was, well... occupied, but not terribly so.

She walked through the center of the floor, eyes flashing towards the Playroom door. Meeehh.... too many people. Kylin was definitely not a paeple person...

She instead, turned, pushing open the door to the second children's bedroom. She pushed the door open slowly and stepped inside, green eyes scanning the interior behind a rather elaborate masquerade mask.

By the looks of the room, she walked into a child's room. Her fingertips gently caressed the dresser. Interesting that there was a child's bedroom here.. but there was no evidence of children running at the party...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:46 pm
Morena-Master bedroom

Well, the drafting room was as boring as the others so far. With a heavy sigh the Fae determined it as time to move on. There was no deed to be found here either. Before she took a step she stretched out and found something alarming.

Her head piece had fallen off! The tiara must have come loose somewhere in the house because she knew it was on when she entered! In a panic, Morena tore the drafting room apart but to no avail. With a huff the resolution to retrace her steps began. Rushing to the stairs she made her way quickly to the master bedroom hoping it was there rather then back in the study.

Throwing the doors open she expected there not to be anyone as there hadn't been when she left so there was no effort in keeping up her personal illusions. Instead she finds two fellow fae. The feeling was there even if they looked different.

Pausing, part of her was tempted to act flustered and walk out. In her mind she was wheeling how to react. Fancing herself a queen among her kind, being so unregal was just embarrassing. That tiara was in here and she HAD to have it.

Deciding on a course of action she smiled at the too as she smoothed down her blue and white queen outfit, "My, I do hope I am not intruding. I believe I have left something in here. Don't mind me, now" Making a small jester with her hand to accompany her statement, she didn't wait for them to say a word.

Instead she walked in with her head held high like she belonged there. The feeling of the room was different, colder. Was it one of their powers? She eyed the see through one, perhaps a spirit of the house? He might be making it colder. The brighter female hardly looked the type with ice in her touch. Glancing near the vanity, a guise of looking for what she was after to attempt to fix her hair, something caught her eye.

Oh this was interesting, and as such she quickly looked away. Mustn't let them know what she saw. An illusion might bring attention to it so rather than she just pretended not to have seen anything at all, not even pausing to confirm what she'd caught.

Teigra

sailornorthstar

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:47 am
Perhaps it was easy enough to shrug off the noise and continue talking -- attribute it to each other, attribute it to just some background noise. And it was easy enough to attribute the strewn toys to each other, but that was not right either, was it?

No, there was something else going on, and perhaps that was made clearest by how the temperature in the room dropped like a sudden blizzard, raising goosebumps and hairs on the back of the neck.

You weren't playing with these, were you? I mean, it's alright if you were...

The voice was quieter, whispering.

A giggle echoed off the walls.

I cannot play with these anymore...

Between Minuette and Eleora sat a small faerie, staring mournfully at her toys.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Minuette
Wolfs Heart
Eleora
Tartara Seabreeze
Yuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:49 am
Feral: Office
Dosvi: Kitchen
Ra'tari: Office

Feral had continued to keep his gaze locked on the other...faun? beneath the cloak, at least until Bree had pointed out the other one with him.

Odd...when did she arrive? He could hardly see her at first, almost as if she were......see through?! "What trickery is this?!" he questioned a bit harshly, pointing at the female, his tribe back home having never celebrated this time with treats and tricks, jokes or costumes. It was a night to remember and commune with those who had fallen, some even believing the departed would return to walk the earth but no such apparitions had ever been seen, leaving Feral with a less than willingness to believe that this pale opaque figure was real in any sense of the word.

"Briosca, do not." he said flatly, grabbing her by the arm gently and tugging her backwards. He found himself agreeing with the other, fudge certainly wasn't going to do a bit of good. He eyed the quirked brow and unamused smile on the figure's face and frowned, turning back to address the other, not sure he believed him entirely at this point. "Who are you? And how do I know this isn't some doing of your's?" he said and gestured a hand out towards the....spirit?

And what was that tan flash? He knew he saw that much....he wasn't insane yet...

Ra'tari pressed herself even tighter against Sombra the moment his hand touched her thigh. She listened intently, ears strained forward to pick up as much sound as she could, however the conversation she expected to hear went in a completely opposite direction.

As it were, Feral's annoying toy was now talking to someone else entirely by the sounds of things. Someone sickly looking and pale.....and she was going to offer them sweet treats?! Psshaw! The cat demon had to bite her lip to keep from growling or spitting, instead, trying to move slowly to get a peek from out the hood when Sombra turned. She only caught the flash of what looked like someone but not quite a whole someone. "Wh--" she had opened her mouth to whisper when the grip on her thigh tightened and she shut her mouth instantly.

Still grasping her tail, she rested her head on Sombra's shoulder, listening to Feral's accusations. A small smirk played on her lips, it was so typical of him to distrust any new face he felt was....less than pleasant. A silent giggle left her lips and she took a moment to enjoy how close she was to her new found King, one hand trailing down to play with the base of his tail mischievously.

Rather grateful for the hand if anything, Dosvi allowed herself to be picked up off the floor, though she had yet to retrieve her familiar. At least she was starting to feel more dry, if not cold, though the mindless nymph simply took a moment to gather herself then stare at Fortissimo with large, wide, suspicious eyes. "Demons?! Nay child, nary! Tis the work of Nimwaps, and ye not be as protected as I thought!" she said gravely, reaching out a trembling hand to poke at the other's nose.

"DOsvi has just the thing! nary fear! Retribution is at hand!" she said loudly, throwing her hands up into the air as if she had just witnessed a great feat from the heavens. Once that was over, she fumbled around beneath her cloak, withdrawing the rabbit foot and untied the strong so that it fell from around her neck. She then grabbed one of Fortissimo's hands, placed the foot in her palm then closed her fingers tight over the foot, all the while giving her a dead serious gaze. "Do not loose such a token. Life depends on the balance of the celestials and consumption!" she nodded vigorously then paused, a hand now clasping to her cheek and a look of bewilderment donning her face.

She looked now as if she forgotten what it was she were about to do until she turned her attention back on Fortissimo, eyeing her up and down. "Svida." she stated simply, deciding that was what the other could call her for today. It would probably change later. "Behemoth." she then pointed at the cubby hole that she had been previously trying to get too..... until she noticed that her critter was no longer there.

"INFERNAL WRETCH!" she shrieked, seeing the tiny paw prints left in bits of flour and grain exiting the pantry. She grabbed Fortissimo's hand and swiftly drug the fauness from the room, following the little paw prints into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen she paused, the look of claustrophobic fear tainting her features.

The nymph immediately began hopping on one foot while whistling and rolling her head and neck clockwise about her shoulders.

Irish Night Fox
Bree and Mama's gettin moved to the kitchen!

Seruta
Sombra

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:52 am
Main Hall
(for all)

Lisandru's eyes nearly popped out of his head with the loud, shrill noise Prisma decided to ever-so-kindly provide him and Ruaidhri with.

Well, she was definitely, uh...

Extremely.

It was definitely obvious she was pleased with his compliment, which was good. He liked that she was happy ... for some reason. Of course, it wasn't necessarily hard to keep such a constantly happy person happy, especially once he had figured out Prislanguage and how everything was, indeed, extremely.

"Food sounds good," said Lisandru vaguely, helpless. He easily fell into the same policy he took at the Island they were stuck on. If he couldn't beat her, he might as well join her. Dammit, why did Alister leave him? Where did he even go?

"Kitchen, then..." Lisandru gestured with his head in a random direction as if he knew where the kitchen was. (He didn't.)

Fea Line
... Extremely Prisma extremely

Strawberri Stardust
Ruaidhri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:53 am
Main Hall

Red laughed, turning around to help his brother with the things. "Sorry 'bout that, guess I got a lil excited." he smiled, glancing down at the barrels and making a mental check list. His attention however didn't remain there long. "Eyyup, I'll find some water....and.....er..." he paused, turning to watch his new found Granny.....great Granny? Great great Granny? Thing? Something. He hadn't quite wrapped his head around it yet. Or the fact that she wasn't exactly old either, but then this land worked in mysterious ways....

"Eeeyyup... I'll go find water." he said with a sigh but a smile graced his lips none the less. He walked passed the dance floor to the bar, but not first before calling out to Granny. "Take it easy there! I don't want to explain to Da' that we got his Granny spiked now!" he chuckled, turning back and ordering several pitchers of water, much to the confusion of the bar tender. It took several trips for the bar tender to bring out as many pitchers of water that Red thought they might need, and he began to pile them up in his arms and hands, carrying them in true Apple family fashion back towards DJ. "Lil help?" he asked, having to resort to staring through the water pitchers for sight, which only led to a rather large magnified DJ face.......which in turn only made him chuckle louder. "You look mighty silly!"

Seruta
for DJ & Granny

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:18 pm
He flashed a bit of a boyish smile when the two females assured him he wasn't interrupting. It had been so long since he talked to anyone other than family, he was pretty excited about running into the two fauny's. "Great. I'm Yuki, and..." His sharp ears swiveled slightly at the soft giggling. Were they laughing at him? Or something else? Which one was it exactly?

Just as he was about to ask, suddenly the room that was once a cozy temperature, dropped to wintertime. His fur started fluffing up as his tail slipped between his legs. "Sudden draft?" And a quiet voice answered him, talking about toys. His green eyes widened. Where was that coming from? There was no one there except the two of them!

Well, there wasn't. The black cat demon stared in shock as quite plainly a little girl sat where there wasn't one before. There was no way for her to sneak around him without him noticing, and he was right by the door. "N-no? Why not?" As creeped out as he was, this was just a little girl. He couldn't freak out about a little girl.

Wolfs Heart

Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:48 pm
Malloren Location: Still in Lounge

As the angel male quickly made his exit, Malloren turned her attention back to the yellow fauny. The poor thing looked just as uncertain as she felt. "Males can be such scardy cats." She spoke dryly before chuckling at her own joke. The feline then gestured to the seat beside her. Males tended to hurt her, but females she felt more at ease with. So far they proved to be the gentler gender. "This isn't my scene either. I'm only here to help a...friend." But as much as she felt more at ease with another female, she was still protective about her brother. "He likes pae, but lately hasn't been himself. I thought the party would cheer him up. Why did you come?"

Wolfs Heart

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:53 pm
Minuette blinked as a forth voice seemed to come from a forth voice. The unicorn looked to the ground to see a small child, she wasn't there before was she? The room seemed to grow cold, and the cat demon seemed to be freaking out. Minuette kept her eyes on the fae child, putting up a single finger behind her, trying to keep the nerves of the demon out of this. The fauny sat on her knees, looking to the child at eye level, smiling. "Are these your toys? They are really nice." Minuette put her hands on her lap. "If we moved your toys I'm sorry, we did mean to bother you. We can leave if you want." Minuette glanced around the room before looking back to the child and smiling. "Or we could help you put away your toy, if you want. You don't want someone stepping on one and breaking it by accident." She had been surprisingly calm, even though she KNEW there wasn't a child in here when she walked in. The temperature had dropped, she was freezing, her body was telling her to leave as fast as she could. And yet...

And yet this seemed like the right thing to do. "My name is Minuette, what's yours?"

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

FA Mysteries

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:24 pm
The fear was clear in Yuki's demeanor -- his fur fluffed, his tail between his legs, his voice shaky and stuttery. It was a fear clear as day to the fae child, who looked to Yuki, staring straight into his eyes.

Her pale eyes flashed red, and her eyes narrowed, staring hard into his soul.

It was only after Minuette started speaking to her that she looked away, eyes locking onto the other figure at eye level instead. Her eyes were pale again, her face upset. She looked down to what was in front of her, a small wooden barrel, and sighed softly.

I cannot play with them anymore...

The voice seemed to fill the room, everywhere at once, still quiet like a chilling breeze against their ears.

Calima...

That was her name, probably.

Can you protect my toys? I cannot play with them...

Twitchapher the 3rd
Minuette
Wolfs Heart
Eleora
Tartara Seabreeze
Yuki

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:56 pm
The change in the fae child's eyes did not go unnoticed by Minuette, but she had to keep going, keep talking. "Calima, that's a pretty name." Minuette inched a little closer to the child, looking at the barrel. "Is this your favorite toy?" She looked back to the child, carefully choosing her words. "Since these are your toys, I'll let you choose what to do with them. Now, I live in a GREAT BIG," Minuette made a large arc motion with her arms over her head to get the point across to the child. "tree, and I know there are children there and I'm sure they would love to play with your toys if you let them. I can make sure they pinkie swear that they look after the toys for ever and ever, that way you can make some other kids happy Calima. Or...Or or or." Minuette paused with a smile. "I can look after some of your favorite toys myself, keep them safe. When I have my own little babies, I can let them play with your toys and make them happy. I can watch them and make sure they get played with and when they have their own babies, their babies can play with them. We can keep them safe within the family and children can still play with them. Or if you don't like either of those choices, what would you like to see happen with your toys Calima? I will do what you want me to do with them. What will make you happy?" Spirits let her be doing the right thing.

FA Mysteries

Wolfs Heart
Eleora

Tartara Seabreeze
Yuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:24 pm
Perhaps that wasn't quite what the young girl meant.

When it was suggested her toys be taken out and given out to other kids, her eyes flashed red once again, her gaze becoming hard and as chilling as the air around them.

The cold seemed to be radiating from her, originating from where the young girl was sitting, staring at Minuette as she continued on. When it was suggested that Minuette would keep the toys in the family, her gaze calmed a bit, though the redness remained, the child not completely calm.

They are my toys, but I cannot play with them anymore...

This seemed to be a sticking point for the small fae.

Can you play with them?

A beat.

Can you be a toy?

Her smile was a little too wide.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Minuette
Wolfs Heart
Eleora
Tartara Seabreeze
Yuki

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:08 pm
Minuette winced slightly as she clearly said the wrong thing. At least her words calmed the child somewhat. She knew she couldn't get much more wrong or she'd be in trouble. She had a sinking feeling the child was dangerous, but she couldn't stop now. She had to figure out what the child wanted from them. At this point she was almost afraid to say no to Calima but she didn't want to be a toy. How else could she answer that question?

She let out a small breath she had been holding in and smiled to the child. "Calima, if I were a toy I couldn't show you my magic tricks then." She put a finger to her own lips in a shh motion. She moved her hand to block the view from the two of them and whispered to the child. "Don't tell the kitty man. It's a secret. Watch this." She pointed over to a teddy bear in the corner. Her horn lit up and the bear started to levitate off the ground. Flying like super man it did a figure eight in the are before floating back down to it's original position, like it had never been moved. Hopefully this would impress the child somewhat.

"Calima...Can..Can I be your friend?" The words the child kept repeating echoed in her head. They are my toys, but I cannot play with them anymore... Minuette pointed to the barrel toy the child seemed to keep looking at. "You seem to like that toy, how does it work? Can you tell me, pretty please? I can play with you if you want." This is what she wanted right? Someone to play with her toys. She was also surprised the other two hadn't left yet, then again she was surprised that she was still here. She just knew she should show any fear or she was upset. She had to keep calm and try to figure out what this child wanted before it got too bad for all three of them.

FA Mysteries

Wolfs Heart
Eleora

Tartara Seabreeze
Yuki

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items