Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Trust My Heart Not Actions [Het][X][I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Belladonna huffed a bit and leaned back in her seat with her arms crossed. "Well you're no help." she grumbled. It seemed that the tree nymph was not much of a rock fan.

Dimtiri sighed when Ana seemed to come back to the present. "What do you mean 'what'? I should be asking you that myself. You freaked out. Mind telling me what that was all about?" he asked, frowning a bit.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:32 am
User Image

User Image

Ryder figured she wasn't a rock fan as he changed the radio to a classic station. He was hoping this would be her more taste in music. "Hopefully this is more of what you like." He spoke with a smile at her.

Ana looked at the ground hearing him as she was quiet for a moment. She finally decided to tell him why she was freaking out. "I had a vision of where the thing you boss wants. After that it went back to when I was younger. The thing is I can't say where the location is or show it through my hands. I would have to take you there myself." She spoke softly. She was embarrassed as she looked at the ground seeing how when he touched her was what brought her back.

[OOC: ]

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:41 am
Belladonna sighed as the classical music floated through the air. She sat back and closed her eyes, enjoying the soft strings and whistling woodwinds. "I do enjoy this. It is more relaxing." she said, smiling as she allowed herself to get lost in the melody.

Dimitri blinked. "Would you . . . be willing to?" he asked with much hesitancy. "I won't force you, but it may save some time and grief in the future if you do. I said I would protect you. If finding this thing will help in this endeavor, taking the time to do so would be beneficial." he said. He was hesitant to touch her again, though he wished to do so, if only to try and take away the fear she seemed to be radiating.

[OOC: My apologies for taking so long to post again. It's literally been years. 2015 was not kind to me. And 2016 wasn't much better. After that, I kinda forgot this rp existed until I started looking through the pages once more. If you still want to continue, I'd be willing to keep going. But if you don't. I understand. I still have a lot going on in my life right now, so I can't guarantee I'll be the most consistant in posting, but I will try to be more active than not at all.]

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Ryder let the classical music play even if it wasn't his cup of tea. "Well I am glad. Hopefully with your first day out is a pleasant one." he spoke to her. He continued to drive on while allowing her to be comfortable.

Anna didn't want Vincent to have whatever this thing was to help vampires. Even now she couldn't think without going back to that moment when she was hurt. "He can't have it if I give it to you. Can you promise that?" she asked him. Her eyes looked up towards him as she held onto her shirt before looking outside.

[OOC: I wouldn't mind continuing the rp. To be honest I just forgot about it. LOL. I'm usually patient since I know life throws curve balls at us. I forget why were belladonna and ryder in a car?]

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:43 pm
Belladona smiled. "Well, I am a bit nervous, but I am excited to be seeing the outside world." she said, opening her eyes and looking out the window.

Dimitri hesitated. Before he nodded. "Again, if he is the monster you say he is,
I will stop him." he said. "I seek only to allow my people, and all others that have been forced into hiding by humans the chance to once again walk in the open without fear. Can you trust me on that?" he asked.

[OOC: I believe they were heading to a property Dimitri had taken Anna to,
in order to feed himself and her and which they have just left from. And then Anna had a vision/flashback/panic attack or something.]

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:31 pm

Ryder could see that that she was nervous but still curious about the world as she looked out of the window. Hopefully it would be something amazing and fascinating rather than upset at how the world turned. "I hope maybe it is something that excites you." he spoke with a smile. Under his pleasant demeanor he was more worried about his sister not wanting her to go through her traumatic experience again with the vampires.

Anna didn't ever want to go to that dark place again. Her body and mind had been scarred from that time. "Give me your hand." she spoke to him. She had learned of a way to show back in her past to other people without seeing more into their future. Maybe she could do the same with Dimitri even though when she touched him she would see into his past rather than his future. "After we try that will trust that notion never knowing what is like to always have to be hiding.

[OOC: Yeah I figured for Anna. I just couldn't remember where Ryder and Belladonna were heading too.]

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:58 pm
Belladonna smiled a little. "I'm leaving that house for the first time. I'll admit I'm already rather excited." She confessed, watching the scenery fly by.

Dimitri nodded and held his hand out to her, his palm facing upwards. He knew she was useful, but he also did not wish any harm upon her. He hoped that by showing her some trust, perhaps she'd trust him when he said he wouldn't let anything happen to her.

((OOC: Sorry for the delayed and short response. I've been moving and the new place doesn't have internet yet. So, unfortunately, posts are likely going to continue to be short and sporadic until we get internet installed. XP))

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:12 pm

Ryder was different from Anna in not wanting to hide from the world and trusting creatures more than human. Who wouldn't be sitting here with Belladonna to show her of the world she had been hiding from. "Good. I want to show you everything I can. Is there anything I should be aware of any weaknesses of your kind?" he asked her. He knew of vampires and the sunlight, werewolves with their silver and fairies with iron. He was glad Belladonna was enjoying herself.

Taking off her gloved hand she had always wanted to cover so she would see anything. She needed to see more to understand if what he said was true. Maybe she could see into the future this time rather his past. She gently took his hand before it first started to show his past to her just a snip before she concentrated to reveal the future. When she did it sped up to after she was brought to Vincent as she could see herself shaking with fear but Dimitri was there. It sped forward to where she was bruised from being tortured unable to tell him the answer but only in riddles that allowed her to speak of the location. Dimitri had picked her up to escape with Ryder while whispering, "You'll be okay."

Pulling her hand away from him with a gasp as she pulled her glove back on looking away from him. "Don't believe him. I trust you." she spoke softly to him. Sitting quietly seeing that if Vincent had a hold on her she would get hurt like last time except much worse. She couldn't look at him as she rubbed her hands lightly.

[No worries. I mean I waited years for you to post again. XD I think I can wait a bit more.]

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:47 pm
Belladonna nodded. "Well, fire is quite . . . ruthless." she said softly. "And, of course, if something happened to my tree . . . I-" she paused, hesitant to consider such things, but understanding it to be necessary in case of some hostile forces. "Well, what happens to a tree, happens to the nymph that was born of it." she murmured, her good mood vanishing in the gravity of the subject. "That is why I must insist Dimitri not be harmed. He saved my life. He saved my tree. I owe him more than I can possibly repay." she said, looking at Ryder with a determined fierceness.

Dimitri frowned a little as she pulled back with a gasp, but with her admission of trust, he smiled. A genuine friendly smile. "I'm glad. As I said, I seek only for peace and freedom between all races. So you have my word that I will not allow a true monster to wreak havoc. You shall be safe. I promise." he said, once more holding out his hand, this time, as a bit of a handshake to seal the deal.

[OOC: Temporary internet!!!! Woo! XP]

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Hearing her past with fires as he understood why they were ruthless as one small flame could lead to an inferno. "I apologize for bringing that up. I just wanted to make sure to keep you safe while away from your tree." he assured her. He reached out with one hand to hold one of her own to know he was there. He understood but he hoped this man didn't hurt his sister or there would be hell to pay. Anna was precious to him and wanted to keep her safe from the world.

Anna looked to Dimitri when he smiled causing her to blush slightly from how friendly it was. She hoped he truly wanted the peace but in the vision she knew he would save her with Ryder. She pulled her glove back on to stop anymore memories coming in from touch. She shook his hand to seal the deal with him. "I hope you get the peace and not Vincent." she whispered to him.

[OOC: Awesome!!!]

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:56 pm
Belladonna took his hand, squeezing it a little as she took the reassurance gratefully. "Well, I don't think my tree will be in trouble anytime soon. So, hopefully we won't be running into any fires on our journey." she said, trying her best to smile despite the topic. "It's fine. I understand it's important to know so we can avoid such things."

Dimitri shook her hand gently but firmly and sighed a little at her words. "Well, hopefully Vincent wants the same peace I do, but, as I said, if he truly is the monster you say he is, I will find a way to stop him." he said placing his other hand atop her gloved one, holding it in both of his, trying to comfort her with the gesture. "Now, let's continue this journey. I promise, I will not allow anyone to harm you." He meant it too. He had no intentions of allowing Anna to come to harm. Little did he know; sometimes what the future had in store did not care for what one would or would not allow.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:24 am

Ryder smiled at her hoping that they could both make sure the people they cared about were safe. He nodded, "Well let's hope we don't encounter fires but if we do I'll make sure you're safe." she spoke with a smile.

Anna looked up at him as she felt nervous in trusting someone else from having her brother to support her. Hearing him hoping the Vincent wanted the same peace but she doubted it. However he said he would find a way to stop him if he was a monster. Letting him hold her hand trying to comfort her. She was quiet as she looked away from him, "Thank you." she spoke softly. However seeing that future as she couldn't help but to worry.

[OOC: So sorry between getting moved in, starting new job and working out finances been soooooo tired. >.< so I was wondering if maybe you wanted to skip to where Ryder and Belladonna reach where anna and Dimitri leave for the next location?]

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:13 am
Belladonna smiled. "Thanks." she said, before realizing they were approaching where Dimitri may have gone. "Here. Turn here." she said, sitting up and pointing. She didn't know if he had gone to this house, but she had heard him speak of it before so she knew it was a possibility. Hopefully, Ryder could get his sister back safely.

Dimitri smiled, though it was clouded by worry as she looked away. "You're welcome." he murmured just as softly. He thought of some way he could make her feel more comfortable. "Would you like to sit in the front? We've still got a ways to go before our next stop, and the seat reclines. It'd be more comforable than being stuck in the back seat the entire time." He then gave an attempt at a teasing grin. "Of course, this means I'm trusting you not to jump out of the car." he added in an awkward attempt to lighten the mood.

((OOC: Yeah, time-skip is fine. I was thinking of having the next stop for Dimitri and Anna have a few more vampires possibly. And I hope I set up Ryder and Belladonna getting to the first location well enough. I'm sorry I'm not on more. I do have internet, but life keeps throwing me curveballs and I find myself on gaia a lot less than I'd like to be. XP))

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Ryder nodded as he followed her directions to where the house is. All he wanted to do was get Ana back safely and home so she could live in peace from the vampires. "So what reason would your friend have fore kidnapping Ana. Surely he thought she was another human?" he asked her. He hoped it wasn't for the reason he thought

Ana was always going to worry because that future was something terrifying she had seen. She hopes it never comes to pass with how scary it could be for humans to be enslaved once more. Her eyes returned to him hearing his offer to sit in the front seat, since she was stuck here with no escape she might as well accept. "Yes..." she spoke softly hearing she had a way to go before their next stop. She made sure her hands were covered not wanting to see anything else if she would happen to fall asleep in the seat. "I'm not that drastic. That would be the equivalent to me dying if I attempted that." she spoke seriously before letting out a deep sigh.

[OOC: No worries. I totally understand. ^^ I've been working and trying to get use to my new work schedule. ]

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:26 pm
Belladonna blinked and tilted her head in confusion. "Well, isn't she what your kind call a . . . oh, what was the word . . . a Medium?" she asked. "At least, Dimitri mentioned that his sources said she was special." she said with a shrug. She pointed as the house came into view. "I think that's the one." she said.

Dimitri smiled. "I hope you can trust me enough not to attempt death, then." he said, holding open the passenger-side door. It said something that he wasn't trying to force her into the seat, much like when he had first been transporting her. He was trying very hard to prove worthy of her trust.

AceOfTears

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces