Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"Fear the strong homosexual undertones. Fear them." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:21 pm
Seymour struck me as more gay, but then again everyone gets that impression from him! Poor little hybrid. Once you reach Zanarkand, I started to like him. The boss battle music during the last round you fight him is awesome though! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:47 pm
Rio Ri
It's so incredibly annoying when it comes to Get Backers. The official art work is so gay it's painful. Ban an Ginji in magazines about the show are almost always touching, hugging and groping one another. YET THERE IS NO SHOUNEN-AI IN THE SERIES. Dammit...

Um....there's Shounen Ai in the series... just not between Ginji and Ban.... Akabane loves Ginji... and an actual couple Juubei x Kazuki. There's also Ginji x Makubex but they get less scenes than Juubei x Kazuki.  

Shadow_Orexia

Fox Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:31 pm
I cant remember much of them now, but I'm sure I've seen it as I'm used to shout,

"That was so gay!" or "Ha! and he claims to be Buga!" or "Yah! one more!" or "Yah! Gays will rule the world!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:59 pm
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide (I have a brother who loves it)

I mean Ned accidentally asked whatever his name is (hot popular basketball dude) out on a date and i forgot but something else happened.

But i notice things on almost every thing i watch  

Neko_Aoki

theUnsuspect

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:24 pm
Stan...Kyle...South Park... ninja Please, help me. crying I'm obviously not well. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:32 pm
theUnsuspect
Stan...Kyle...South Park... ninja Please, help me. crying I'm obviously not well. xd

HA HA iVE BEEN THERE! OMG im glad I'm not the only one to slash Stan and Kyle! xd  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

White_DarknessXX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:51 pm
Hmmm....any shows that have guys hugging ( iusually dont see guys hugging each other) just shouts homosexualityto me ~shrugs~

~glomps person above~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:02 pm
Quite a few in the newest series of Doctor Who. Well, Jack is an obvious one, but that's less undertones and more "Hey, this guy's bi!"

To quote the Doctor: "He's a 51st century guy! He's just a bit more flexible when it comes to dancing."

But Jack aside, there was a lot of Mickey/Jake undertones in the 2006 series, too.  

RionaDaidouji

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:43 am
RionaDaidouji
Quite a few in the newest series of Doctor Who. Well, Jack is an obvious one, but that's less undertones and more "Hey, this guy's bi!"

To quote the Doctor: "He's a 51st century guy! He's just a bit more flexible when it comes to dancing."

But Jack aside, there was a lot of Mickey/Jake undertones in the 2006 series, too.

I soo agree with that ^_^ I can sooo see Mickey/Jake and Jack was so bi it was funny XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:52 am
I see gay couples in every show I watch... or at least in the huge majority of them. :'D

I remember watching some really boring and stupid TV show just because of two minor characters who were clearly a couple - at least to me. XD I can't remember the name, though... u.u  

Vio-kun

Quotable Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Silver-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:19 pm
Tomqueen
ChaosSinAlchemist
In the show 'Full House'.I've been watching the show forever...and I just now realized the homosexual undertones between Jesse and Joey.I was like "OMG!" Really,watch an episode,and you will see it.

I remember a long while ago I saw an episode when... is his name Danny? was freaking out about something and he couldn't stand still so Jesse was clinging to him to try to calm him down. Their legs were intertwined and everything 8D;; And then Joey walks in and he's all... "Am I interrupting anything?" <3 Loved that part. I haven't seen it in a while, though. That was before I was into BL. I should watch another episode and listen closely...

I agree with ya all the way. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:53 pm
There are alot of shows where I'm watching something and the little voice in my head goes "He is so gay." or "You know you love eachother." xd My yaoi obsessed brain sees yaoi all over... sweatdrop  

FenrisValkyrie

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:05 pm
Now, many people will see slashy undertones in Episode III of Star Wars between Obi-wan and Anakin, but those undertones are multiplied by 5 in the novel of the movie. It makes it fairly obvious that Obi-wan, at least, thinks of Anakin as more than a friend. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:04 pm
Wa? *tilts head to the side*
Wa.  

Luckless Smith

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:44 pm
RionaDaidouji
Now, many people will see slashy undertones in Episode III of Star Wars between Obi-wan and Anakin, but those undertones are multiplied by 5 in the novel of the movie. It makes it fairly obvious that Obi-wan, at least, thinks of Anakin as more than a friend. heart

*reminds self to finish getting the movie novels* All I lack is that one actually. whee  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff