Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Vows or Insane Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu shrugged. "If you don't like dresses, there's boys clothes. For Agni. He doesn't wear a lot of it, though. Typical boy." she said, rolling her eyes. "Anyways, you'll probably look cute in boy clothes too." she said, pleased to see the other blushed again. She sat up as well, not minding her rumpled clothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:57 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She rolled her eyes,"I'm to big for boy's clothes. I hope you mean men's clothes.", she said, in a gentle voice. Now she looked around, but mostly for Agni.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu huffed. "Of course I did. Agni is my age. His clothes might be a little big, but the alternative is dresses, or those." she said. She noticed the look. "Agni is scouting. Your absence has probably been noticed." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:25 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She nodded only to shrug,"I rather wear trousers to dresses honestly.", she said. Then hearing Agni was scouting she frowned then sighed. Of course it would take three more days before people really noticed she was not coming back. Standing up she stretched out her muscles only to hum a song.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:09 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu smiled. "I prefer the dresses. They're beautiful. Plus I can go to dragon form. I prefer fighting in that form." she said. She smiled, hearing the other hum a song. Aysu got up slowly, relishing the sound of Viv humming. It meant she was happy here. She planned to ask the other to dance soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:51 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She was not so much, happy as she let on. The humming was more or less to distract herself from her own thoughts. Now she looked around the room and chewed on the corner of her lip as she thought over what was to happen. It was clear both were into her, but she felt herself already being torn between them.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Soon enough Agni was back, and Aysu left to do...whatever. She didn't say why she left. She wanted it to remain a surprise.

Agni smiled as he sat down on Vivian's bed. "Okay, so no real news yet. A few are curious of why you're not back yet, but there's no alarm, or report of you missing." he said. "Anything you want to talk about?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:43 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at Agni when he returned and gave the news. Now she rubbed her arms as she sat on foot of the bed, away from Agni. Well more like 'giving him his space' though she was more or less seeing how fast he would come over to her. "If I had not came here myself... Would you two kidnap a woman instead?", she mused.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni shrugged. "I dunno. Its risky, kidnapping directly from the village...but normally we kidnap women knight who come here. If you have any family, I can have them brought up...Aysu and I just want you to be happy." he said. He stayed where he was. He wanted to move over there, but he didn't want to look clingy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:57 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at him and blinked. Only to look away and go stiff. She did not have any family left, most were dead or to far away. It was clear she was upset, but she was not letting on how upset he had made her. Now she moved off the bed and hugged herself only to stand there.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:14 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni could tell by her reaction that he upset her. He frowned, and went over to her, hugging her from behind. "I'm sorry...I didn't know. I'm not really good at this, am I?" he asked. "Aysu always said I've got a habit of saying stupid things at the wrong time..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:36 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She tensed up when he hugged her and sighed. "You sort of do.", she muttered and looked at him over her shoulder. Now she leaned into him with out thinking. "When I had married my husband I had to move away from my family...", she explained to him.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni smiled, feeling her lean against him. "Well...now you have Aysu and I. We'll be a new family for you." he said, trying to make things better for her. He really did care for Viv, but he didn't know how to deal with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:21 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at him and blushed then bit her lip. Now she moved a little closer, on purpose of course. It was clear she possibly wanted more, which she did. It was like a hint, she wanted him to kiss her.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni was thrilled when the other moved closer. He could read this sign well enough. He knew Viv wanted to kiss him. He knew Aysu would be jealous...be he wanted this wonderful girl too. He smiled, and leaned in, softly kissing Vivian Stark, the girl of his desires.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff