Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

When Arion didn't hear a reply after standing there for a while, he silently opened the door and peeked in, wondering what Kamen was doing, he absentmindedly noticed that Kamens room was colder than his own, but it was only natural for it to be that way when Kamen was an ice dragon, while he was, obviously a fire elemental.

He walked in, just in time to see Kamen move causing the book to fall, he let out a quiet chuckle and walked over to him on quiet feet, lowering down on his haunches he picked up the book and read the book cover, smiling once more, he closed the book and stood up, placing it on the bed side table before going back to Kamen when he mumbled something about not being dangerous, reaching forward with his right hand, he didn't think about it as he softly caressed some of Kamens hair back, in the back of his mind he believed the young male to be quite handsome. "This cant possibly be comfortable" he quietly said under his breath leaning down, he carefully slipped his arms under Kamen and lifted him with ease, holding him close to his body with his left arm he arranged his right one so that he was cradling him to his chest. Once more he absently noticed the difference in their body temperatures which would have been different even if he had not gone through his little tantrum a while ago.
He couldn't explain it, but Kamens, presence alone, seemed to calm him down more that releasing that pent up energy.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:59 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen groaned a little even in his sleep he could feel his body temperature rising as he became warmer. Slowly the dreams faded to blackness as his conscious became aware of reality. He slowly opened his eyes and for a moment wasn't comprehending what was going on until he glanced upward and noticed Arion carrying him. He blinked and his eyes widened a bit more at the thought. He felt like women being carried bridal style through the threshold and that thought made his cheeks instantly turn color. He felt stupefied for some reason the thought of Arion carrying him like this confused him he opened his mouth to speak but all that came out was a stupefied "Ugh..."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion was halfway to the bed when he heard Kamen grumble in his hold.
Looking down he noticed the young male stir, smiling he continued walking towards the bed. When he heard the quiet sound come form Kamens lips, he lifted his brows in question and looked down to see Kamens eyes open and that he seemed to try to speak.
"Well hello" he said with a small smile as they arrived at the bed, keeping a hold on him with one arm, he moved the bedcover with the other before setting him down "You fell asleep on the chair, I thought you would sleep better if you were laying down on the bed" he explained still smiling.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:09 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen just blinked in total confusion. After Arion put him down and explained his reasons for carrying Kamen around like he had been he understood but the color in his cheeks remained. He blinked a bit and looked down. "Heh...thanks..." He said still finding the whole thing strange. he looked back up at the master of the house then. "Although...you could have just woken me. I feel better, I can walk without feeling a lot of pain."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:49 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion felt a small smile spread his lips as he heard Kamen say that he was able to walk now "That is good to hear, Im sure that you will be able to fly in no time" he said looking up at the window "Perhaps, you would like a tour of my home, until you can fully move and change on your own?" he said continuing to smile.
He then smiled wider, almost with a mischievous edge, and he leaned down close to Kamen, being at eye level with the male, a light glow seemed to appear in his eyes as he leaned forward "If I would have woken you up, then I wouldn't have been able to hold you" he whispered into Kamens ear, before standing back up to his full height.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:40 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When did this man suddenly become hard to read? He had a hard time thinking on what to say. "o...oh.." he stammered now flustered. Wait why was he flustered? He looked away then and coughed a bit. Change of subject, "yeah s...sure. a tour s...sounds good..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

A low chuckle came from Arion as he watched Kamen seem t struggle on what to do or say "Today we rest, tomorrow I shall give you a tour my self" he said looking down at Kame.
His arm lifted and his hand reached forward caressing Kamens still red cheeks "I must say this color suits you and the way you stammer is quite enticing" he said, his voice was low, and his stare was still mischievous and seemed to continue to glow.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:06 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked and his eyes widened just a little bit. Arion rubbing his cheek, this was odd did the man...was he a...he couldn't even finish his thoughts. He looked away quickly from his glowing eyes and coughed a little. "o...okay sounds...g...good" he stammered then he moved to sit further onto the bed and to scoot from Arions reach a little. "ill just rest then i'm still tired" he said, and to prove it he actually started to yawn.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion still chuckled, but he laid off, for now. Standing back up he gave Kamen a small nod "wouldn't you like to eat before sleeping? Or have you already eaten?" he said lifting a brow in question at Kamen.
Kamen might be ready to go to bed, he on the other hand was a bit hungry, and he also wanted to bathe after all that just had happened.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:28 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen bit his lip then and put a hand to his stomach now that he thought about it he could go for something to eat. He looked up at Arion then. "Yeah actually I am a little hungry." he said as his stomach growled to prove it making him blush.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion let out a quiet chuckle once more "Would you like to join me down at the dinner table? Or would you prefer they bring your meal here?" he asked, eve though he seemed to enjoy toying with Kamen, he still did want to make him feel comfortable, or as comfortable as the guy could be with him around.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:40 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen bit his lip and looked down to think. He put his hands to his rib and touched them a little they still stung but it didn't hurt nearly as bad as before. Looking back up he then moved so he was sitting on the edge of the bed and careful to not move in a way that would hurt he slowly sat back up. "I could use a change of scenery." he said to him.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Smiling Arion nodded once and walked towards Kamen kneeling down on one knee he looked up at the other male,
"Would you like me to carry you there, or would you feel better walking down there on your own?" he asked him kneeling in front of him with a slight tilt of the head, and lifted his hands "If I carry you down, I promise not to do anything to make you feel uncomfortable" he tacked on.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:04 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched him and blinked. He became a tad nervous he glanced away moment then looked back at him and held his hands up little and smiled little sheepishly. "N...No that's...that's okay I need to move around on my own...I'll be okay...thanks though..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Nodding once more Arion pushed up to his full height
"Makes sense."He then motioned to the door, before starting to walk to it"shall we start going then" he said with a small smile

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas