Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius laughed and Lefty chuckled as well."Oh Awella I must admit I have never seen an intelligent guard either. And personally I'm grateful if there was an intelligent guard our lives would get much more difficult."He heard her yawn and he noticed her look at the crows nest. Then he said."Awella why don't you take up residence in the crows nest since we lost our old one last night."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:07 pm
Awella Hawk

She smiled a little wider as the men gave the response she was looking for. When Marius suggested, is the best way to put it, to have crows net duty. All she did was more of a lazy salute and climbed up the mast faster then the men. Once in the crows nest she looked around only to settle down and look around now. Pulling her gloves out of her pants pockets only to put them on now. Splinters were a problem she found in crows nests more often then not.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was impressed with how quickly Awella had climbed the mast. He chuckled and then focused on guiding the ship towards to Tortuga. A couple hours past and then he said to Lefty."Take the helm I want to check on our newest crew member."Lefty nodded."Aye Captain."Marius climbed the mast and when he made it to the top he said."Everything alright Awella?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:34 pm
Awella Hawk

She was keeping an eye out, only to sigh. No other ships seemed to coming around this route. When Marius appeared she jumped a bit and looked at him. "Yeah, I haven't seen a ship or anything weird.", she said, only to glance at him. Her gaze then gone back to the ocean.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius climbed into the crows nest as well and looked out to sea."Well no one said this was a fun job."Then Marius noticed a spot in the distance he knew it wasn't an island so he pointed it out to Awella."Okay so I'm not the only one seeing that tiny ship right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:02 pm
Awella Hawk

She rolled her eyes and smiled at him, before following his finger. Seeing where he was pointing she looked best as she could. "I think it's a dingy....", she said finally only to look up at him. Now she realized how close they where only to blush only to look back towards the ocean.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Who in the hell in crazy enough to sail a dingy this far out to sea."Marius squinted his eyes in an effort to see the boat better. It was a bit eerie. There was only one person on it but it sailed smoothly like it was cutting straight through the water. Marius had never seen any ship sail that smoothly before especially considering it was only a small ship. The waves should have been rocking the ship. Marius wasn't sure what was going on but he wasn't enjoying where his mind was leading him with the outcomes."Stay here and keep your eyes on it and yell if anything unnatural happens."Marius then climbed down and had his men prepare for a fight. When the dingy came up to the ship it stopped as if it had dropped anchor. Marius looked at the sole passenger of the dingy. The person was clad in all black. He had on a ankle length long coat and leather pants, knee high leather boots, and a black tunic.An odd thing that Marius noticed was the man also had armor on. He saw black plate mail on underneath the long coat but over the tunic. He also saw black plate mail on the boots and black gauntlets covering the man's hands and each finger on the gauntlet ended in a claw. The man also had on a cloak with the hood up so he couldn't see who it was. Marius and his men were on edge looking at this man. And it didn't help when the man slowly turned his head in their direction. There was an unnatural darkness concealing his face. Then before any of them knew what happened the man was gone. They all started to look around. Marius couldn't see anyone so he tried to sense the man. Marius looked up and saw the man standing on the edge of the crows nest."Awella move now."He yelled to Awella.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:42 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched as the dingy got closer. And it seemed like the next thing she knew, she saw the man standing on edge of the crows nest. Only to some how fall and land on the mast ropes. Let's just say she had a time or two, she fell out of another crows nest. Now she felt a muscle in her left arm had a muscle pulled, a bit to hard.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius saw Awella fall and he ran forward to try and catch her but he noticed she had caught herself on a rope. He sighed in relief but then he saw the man in black grow wings and he floated down and took hold of Awella in a gentle embrace and then floated onto the deck of the ship where he let her go. Marius made sure to put himself between Awella and the man in black."Who are you?"The man reached out and Marius tensed but he saw the man lower his hood. Long silver white hair fell around the mans shoulders. Marius was a bit surprised because the man was huge, in fact Marius had to look up to the man, but he had an extremely young looking face. He was also not expecting such a deep voice coming from one so young.The man said."You can call me Damian Grayson.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:03 am
Awella Hawk

She some how got to the deck, by the strange man only for Marius to try to act like her shield. Though she held her arm against her chest, making it clear she was wounded. She looked rather annoyed at the new and different guy. It was more of her injury that could of been avoided if he had not been a show off. "What brings you here?", she asked 'Damian' in a harsh and cold voice, she had used with Marius just about a night ago.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:39 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian regarded Awella with a cold hard glare."Learn to speak when spoken to."Damian then said to Marius."Keep your crew in line."When Damian snapped at Awella it angered him."Why don't you keep your anger in check."Damian's scowl grew."You don't want to respond to me like that."Marius's common sense told him to back down but he didn't listen to it."Why don't you make me."Damian growled and held his hand out to his side and a blade of darkness appeared in his hand. Marius brought his cutlass up and Marius also noticed his crew came up by his side and readied their weapons as well."You're outnumbered."Damian said."You're outmatched."Then in the blink of an eye Damian was gone and Marius hadn't even had a chance to move before he heard his men groaning in pain.Marius turned around and saw all his crew were on the deck of the ship and clutching injuries. The only ones who weren't were Marius and Awella.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:08 am
Awella Hawk

She gave Damian a look she gave most males whom told her to speak when spoken to. After the men's spat and basically a quick black funnel cloud, that knocked the crew down she growled at the man. "Sugnwyr gwaed![Vampire!]", she exclaimed when the man stood in front of her and Marius. Of course her Mother's native tongue was in an active mode at the moment. So she would not be able to reply in English for a moment. Fine hairs on back of her neck stood again. Something in her seemed drawn to Damian but also hated him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius couldn't hadn't expected Damian to move that fast. Marius wasn't a moron and he knew that fighting this creature meant death but his crew was injured and he would let that go. He would at least injure Damian before he was killed. Marius said to Awella."Awella I'm sorry you got mixed up in this."A bead of sweat rolled down the side of Marius's face. He turned his head slightly and said to her."I promise you this though. I'll keep you safe."Then he turned back just in time to see Damian's sword sail cleanly through his own legs. Marius screamed in pain. He had never felt this pain before and it was excruciating. Then he heard a feminine voice say."Knock it off Damian and stop messing with them."The next thing Marius knew all his crew were back on their feet and not one of them was injured. He looked at his own legs and there wasn't a mark on them. All the crew were sweating greatly from fear. Marius turned his head and saw a woman standing near the railings. She was dressed in a white shirt, black vest, leather pants and thigh high black leather boots. She also had a hat with a white feather on it. Marius said in a slightly shaky voice."Who are you?"The woman took her hat off and bowed before she said."Captain Davy Jones at your service."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:18 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at the woman with a raised eyebrow before back to the vampire man. Something in her kept stirring some more as she felt her back itch. "Davy Jones?", she echoed back to the woman. Her arm stayed close to her chest but she glared at the vampire man, again. Almost like she was challenging him, despite her injury.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Yep."Davy Jones placed her hat back on her head. She glanced at the other people on the crew and the fear they were giving off was tangible. But what was she to expect considering the legends told about her. That in and of itself would scare most sailors then there was Damian who scared most immortals let alone humans with their finite lives. She moved around and placed herself between Damian and the humans. She placed her back to the humans focusing on Damian."I thought you said you wouldn't scare them."Damian growled menacingly at her and unconsciously she started to take a step back but caught herself before she actually a step back."What's your point. I didn't try to scare them but I did get over it."Davy Jones sighed.Honestly Damian you need to fix your anger problem."Damian growled and turned and was about to leave but he noticed that Awella kept glaring at him. So he focused on her and glared at her with a deep and probing glare. It was almost as if he was searching her soul. Once it seemed like he saw all he wanted he leaped into the crows nest in one jump. Then Davy Jones focused back on Marius and his crew." I'm sorry for his poor attitude. He doesn't get along with anyone."Marius relaxed at least by the slightest of margins."Noted. Now what can I do for you Captain Jones?"Davy Jones laughed."Nothing really. I though I felt a slight magical essence coming from this ship but now I can't. Although I did promise my crew some rest so you don't mind if I ride with you for a bit right."Marius shrugged and then looked at his crew but had his gaze focused on Awella."You don't mind right?"His crew said they didn't mind but Marius waited for Awella.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff