Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:11 pm
Austin

Austin looked at her with a bad fake confused look. "Not Alice? What you mean?" He asked as he watched her as she got up and started to walk around the bench.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:20 pm
Scarlet
Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She gave Austin a sly, Cheshire grin. "I'm not Alice, I'm the other one. The one that dwells with in her, Scarlet.", she said, as she leaned over the bench. Letting her lips brush his ear before pulling back.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:25 pm
Austin

Austin stared at Alice or at the moment, Scarlet as she leaned over the bench and messed with his ear before pulling away. "ok...Scarlet? Just who, or rather yet what are you?" He asked as he stared at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:06 pm
Scarlet
Silver

"I'm not your worst nightmare, but I could be one of your best dreams come true.", she said and winked. Only to sit back on the bench. Her arms lazily draped over the back, as she extended her legs out in front of her. With her ankles crossed as she shown off a bit of her neck.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:45 pm
Austin

Austin narrowed his eyes at Scarlet as she sat down on the bench. "I never asked you what you could never be, I asked what are you?" He said as he watched her actions.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:54 pm
Scarlet
Silver

"I'm her other half, her black outs, a demon that managed to get trapped inside human girl's body.", she smirked,"So better?", she asked him. Then put a finger under his chin.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:18 pm
Austin

Austin sighed and looked up a bit. "I can guess I can relate..." He said then looked at Scarlet when she put his finger under his chin. "What?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:23 pm
Scarlet
Silver

Looking at Austin, she smirked. "You're handsome, no wonder Alice has the hots for you.", she said. Then leaned forward but there was two inches between their faces. "Bet she would be mad if I got the first kiss.", she giggled, but did not back up.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:44 pm
Austin

Austin glared at her when she leaned close to him. He then raised his eyebrow and smirked as his eyes turned blue and pupils turned calico. "Hm, another dark soul for me to consume." He said with a slightly different voice as he grabbed her by her neck and lifted her up off the ground as he stood up.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:04 pm
Scarlet
Silver

She growled at him when he held her by her throat. "I'm no dark soul, only succubus.", she said. Before managing to kick him in the shin.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:26 pm
Austin

He growled when she kicked him, but didn't even budged. He then slammed her hard against the tree hard. "You're a succubus a type of demon and all demons have dark souls." He said as he was inches from her face. He smirked then went to bite her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:39 pm
Scarlet
Silver

When she got slammed into the tree, she winced and hissed. "Jerk-face.", she said, as she managed to slap him upside the head. Trying to keep him from biting her neck.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:50 pm
Austin

As the girl was slapping him, he realized she was hitting him no harder than a normal human girl. He then pulled back and stared into her eyes with a glare. "You're not doing no natural possession...?" He said then dropped her. He then huffed at her as he looked down at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:06 pm
Scarlet
Silver

"No! I was born into this body!", she managed to say after a moment, of catching her breath. Ember eyes looked up at him with hate before standing up. Now she punched him in the arm before walking off. Aside from hate there was pain and mistrust in her eyes.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items