Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:21 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stopped when Abigail asked her question. He turned to face her and shook his head."I feel to vulnerable when I sleep. I haven't slept in over almost seventeen thousand years."Damian wasn't sure why he answered her. Over the years he was known to just ignore people when they asked him about himself."I also found no reason to sleep considering I can't die of sleep deprivation so I just haven't."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:25 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded and looked at him. "Maybe you should try to give it a try again some day.", she said, only to yawn. Covering her yawn she laid in the bed. As her eyelids started to flutter shut. Soon enough she was out like a light, her tendency to sleep like a rock was over her. Even if Damian and Lucius were to get in a fight, she probably would not know until she woke up. Hell, World War III could happen and she would probably sleep through that.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:30 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shook his head."I doubt I will ever try to sleep again."Damian noticed Abigail start to fall asleep so before he left the room he placed another kiss on her forehead and whispered."Good night Sleeping Beauty."Then he left the room and sat in the darkness of his house waiting until morning.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:33 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She barely felt the kiss on her forehead, or heard either of his sentences. Some time she woke up after the sun was up. Groaning she stretched and laid there on the bed. Basically laying there with her arms behind her head. As her feet were over the edge of the bed.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:37 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian heard Abigail groaning so he went to see if she was up. When he entered he said."Has Sleeping Beauty woken up or does Prince Surly need to give her a kiss?"Damian then went and sat down in the chair from his desk again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:41 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She seen Damian walk in and blushed. Only to blush more hearing what he said. Stretching again, her bones gone 'pop-pop-pop'. Even the bones in her feet popped. She sat up and looked at Damian then away, before standing up and rotating her shoulders.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:45 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled to himself seeing Abigail's reaction. He just sat there and watched Abigail as she stretched. Eventually he said."So do you have any plans on what your doing today? If you need my help with anything you can ask me."Damian's hands were folded and he had his elbows resting on his knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:48 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She thought it over and shrugged. "Well, first tell me, what powers vampires really have.", she said. Then sat on edge of the bed. Only to rub her neck now, trying to work a small knot out.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:56 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Well essentially vampires are beings of pure magic so there are no spells that we cannot use. Some require more effort than others but we can use them all. That myth about dying by sunlight is entirely that a myth. The sun will weaken us or just annoy you if you're powerful enough. There is the standard speed and strength. You can see better in the dark and most drugs and toxins will not affect like they did before. One example is you cannot get drunk. One thing though that most vampires want is to be pure blooded. Your powers would increase tenfold. And the only way to become pure blooded if you are not born to it is to drink the blood of a pure blooded vampire. Namely me"Damian said as he watched Abigail.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:31 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Listening to him she nodded. "So, since you bit me. How many times I am stronger then a normal vampire?", she asked him. Since he did not cover that part. In a way she felt like he was studying her like an animal.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:17 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled."When you have fully realized your full power then you will be about three times stronger than normal vampires. As of right now though you are about in equal strength to normal young bloods."Damian continued to watch Abigail with keen interest as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:22 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded hearing this. And the next few words out of her mouth, were off the subject of being a vampire. "I think you should call your brother. He's your blood and I did not like how you two fought. Even if he has a different Mother, you still should love him.", she told him. As she sat there. Not sure what his reply would be. She watched him carefully wondering if she had hit a nerve. More then likely she did, but still she had to get that off her chest.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:32 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stiffened a little when Abigail said he should talk to Lucius. He did regret what happened between him and Lucius but he was not going to apologize. Damian hated whenever he was wrong but with what Lucius had been saying Damian hadn't felt wrong. He spoke to Abigail with his usual dead pan tone."I have nothing to say to him. He over stepped his bounds and he was made to pay for it."Even though his voice held no emotion it could be seen in his eyes that he regretted what had happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She folded her arms over her chest. Then stood up only to walk over to Damian. She was out of his arms reach. But she looked down at him. "I'm not stupid, I can read emotions rather well. You do regret talking to him like that. I didn't hear all the words. But I hard the pain and struggle for power. Just talk with him. If you don't I'll call him myself.', she said, as she had a stern tone. There was a determined look to her. Though most people know, she had fingers of a thief. Normally a bit of kissing and all was a good distraction, only to slip what she wanted or needed.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:47 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sneered a bit."I don't do well with people telling me to do anything. I am not one that takes orders well."He stood up and left the room. Why was it that people always thought they knew the right path to take when they didn't know all the factors. He huffed and then walked outside of his house to lean on the porch railing and looked down into the city.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff