Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus thought about what to ask her. "What is your favorite food to eat?"

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: No one

She looked at the text and tilted her head. Then she giggled a bit. She was not a picky eater, but she tend to love food from burning the calories she did in a month, hell even a week! "Hmm, I like homemade burgers, good tri-tip steak, Chinese food, and pizza. That's aside from good season deer rump and smoked rabbit. I think a black hole replaced my stomach some odd years ago.", she replied. Only to smile and now her stomach growled. Sighing she laid there and wondered what she wanted now.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:37 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus read Abigail's reply, chuckling a little bit before his stomach growled. "You just made me hungry with saying those foods." He replied to her before a yawn escaped him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:21 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Hearing her phone go off she looked at it. Her hunger was not that big, so she ignored it. But her eyes were growing a bit tired. "Sorry XD Hey, I'm gonna go to sleep, cause my eyes won't stay open right now.", she managed. After proof reading it she sent it and moved so her head was on her pillows. Now resting in her pile of pillows,

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus looked to his phone when it went off again. "Getting tired myself. Goodnight and rest well." He replied before rolling onto his side to rest, a smile coming to his face as he thought about what Monday had in store.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: No one yet a few friends

She gone to sleep and woke up early. Jon, Alan, and her gone to the cabin, only to meet up with two other were-hunter groups. Making the house hold count total of nine people. Four woman, and five men. One of the groups had two woman and one man. Saturday, she had worked out all day and was sore. But she relaxed in the blow up pool they used for after training.

She took a light cat nap, and woke up before the sun raise. Every one seemed to be asleep. Slipping fresh clothes on, which was hiking pants and a long sleeve t shirt with a tank top under it. She did not put her boots on yet. Carrying her bow, quiver, and daggers. Well barely managing to get outside. She got ready, it was more of walk though she could never be to safe. Using her flashlight she headed away from the cabin. A big no-no, but she felt the need to go to a ridge she found on a whim and try to find it again.

She started to jog and felt her daggers thump against legs. As she carried her bow in one hand and quiver over one shoulder. She learned to make a bit less noise well running, now she slowed down and looked around. After recalling this area she headed North along a trail not far from a river. Thinking, she sighed and headed to the river. To see if there was anything to catch off guard. Going along the river bank, she seen deer tracks but shrugged. Looking at the sky she then gone back to the trail she came from.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:01 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

On Saturday Marcus met with his compatriots about a report of a rogue supernatural creature in the area. They could tell there was something different about him, but couldn't place it. As they discussed the rogue the topic of where it had been seen came up. Marcus volunteered to do an early morning search in that area to possibly find clues or even it's den.

The next morning before the sun rose Marcus made his way out to the forest where the rogue has been reported to his compatriots. Despite his heavy boots he moved through the forest with barely a sound as he scanned the ground for tracks that didn't match the rest. Marcus saw some tracks that looked human first though. He decided to follow them in case the rogue was in human form at the time.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:17 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She started to head West and felt her body ache even more. Holding back a vocal groan or whimper, she found a log of course; after checking it out. Sitting there her bow rested against her knee she she rubbed her neck. Something about Marcus, tempted her to break the rules. Maybe more rules then she had broken with the other guy. Her cell phone was off and in her pocket, so she could not be tracked.

Abigail's foot steps were light at first, but got a bit deeper with time. Terrain of ups and downs, she hated but liked. It was better then an open field, some times. Face palming quietly, she then started to rub her legs. Well more of 'milking' the sweat off her palms. Her long sleeve t shirt hid the bruises from her work out. As she finally stood up she rotated her shoulders and then pop her back. With that done, she gone back to walking and headed to North West. Hoping she was going the right way, since it was only her and one other person that recalled the ridge. Since one of her friends found her there.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:50 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus made his way following the humanoid foot trail until he came to a log. 'Hmmm... It looks like someone was just sitting on this log recently.' He whispered to himself almost inaudibly to his own ears. After a minute of looking at the various tracks around the log he found the tracks that led him here heading off to the Northwest. Since he was unaware of the fact that Abigail was making those surprisingly light footprints he chose to follow them cautiously. As he followed them he noticed the footprints getting deeper, as if the person making them was making sure they had proper footing in this terrain.

((I hope you don't mind me having Marcus follow her tracks like this.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:24 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She finally got into an opening and pulled her long sleeve shirt off. Nerves and this terrain was making her sweat. Her scent was lye soap and sweat with a hint of Bath and Body Works Sakura wash. Tying her shirt around her waist as her bow was leaned against a tree. Looking around she gone to a tree and felt around for something.

The were-hunters had installed what they call 'nests' in trees. They hid rope ladders, by dying them the local tree colors. Finally finding the ladder she felt eyes on her. Putting her bow across her back since she had it's strap on this time. Now she climbed up the ladder and got up on a small platform. There was a tool box up there, like all 'nests' had. The tool box held a first aid kit and food that did not go bad. Moving to edge of the platform, she then straddled a branch that was three feet thick.

Something told her that she as being watched. From where she did not know. Looking down at the ground about seventy feet below her. She normally did not like heights, but she grew to like them, slowly. Seeing nothing, yet, she sighed. Her gut told her there was something dangerous about. Slipping back to the platform only to find another branch to straddle, before looking down the other side of the tree. No one or nothing, and her near sighted-ness did not help. Though she looked East and thought she seen flick of a tail. Her knuckles had been nicked by the bark of the tree. Some were's like to kill humans, or try to find someone to change.

Pulling a dagger out, she readied it. Either to throw, or or cut her palm. She slowed her breathing down. Again, she seen the flick of a tail. It was a golden tail, from what she could tell of. Slowly it seemed to circle the opening, and slowly drawing closer. Now she put her dagger back up, only to pull her bow off her back and load it.

Kharne Sunar
{It's okay, and I hope you don't mind me, putting the creature stalking Abi' as well.}  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:01 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Shortly after Abigail readied her bow Marcus came into the vicinity following her footprints. When he reached the tree she was up in he blinked twice before sniffing the air. "This scent, it's familiar..." He softly said to himself before he heard a rustling in the bushes by the edge of the clearing, making him go on alert as he began scanning the foliage around him. Part of him wondered if it would just be a natural creature or a rogue lycan he now knew he hadn't been following. "Hmmm... I wonder if I'll get a capture while simply scouting. I'm sure that they'd appreciate containing the rogue's actions quicker." He said to himself as he reached into his long coat to pull out one of his two swords, with the scabbard still on it due to his nonlethal intent. Sniffing the air again caused him to loose his focus. "It smells like Abigail is nearby..." He mused aloud to himself, though his loss in focus meant she'd probably hear him clearly from where she is.

((I don't mind. Marcus' goal isn't to kill the rogue he thinks he is tracking. His main goal is to find clues, though being able to subdue it would be a boon for him.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:31 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Being seventy feet up, she thought she heard Marcus's voice. But shook her head, as she kept her eyes on the area. The area that, the animal or supernatural being, was making their self known. Raising the bow slowly and started to slowly pull the string and arrow back. Now she seen a pair of eyes staring at her. She was at a ninety degree angle from the Marcus she could not see.

Next thing she knew she let the arrow fly. And the golden wolf came flying out, only for her arrow to nick it's shoulder. She crossed her ankles on the underside of the branch. Now the wolf, which was clear it was not just a wolf. Was rushing the tree and jumping up. Some how she slid onto to platform and leaned against another branch. As she felt her heart hammering in her chest. Her mind rushed with thoughts, not sure what to do now.

Kharne Sunar
{Hope you don't mind this happening.}  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus saw the golden furred wolf leap from the bushes. He then saw an arrow nick its shoulder. Blinking once he moved over toward the creature. "Hey! Over here goldie!" He called out to the creature as he jabbed at it with the tip of his sheathed sword to goad it into focusing on himself. After seeing the arrow fly down from the tree he was certain Abigail was up there in it and he wouldn't just let this creature hurt her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She heard yelling, and knew it was none of her fellow were-hunters. Of course she never killed a were-of-sorts before. She did more of a scaring job, then killing. Some how she rolled onto her stomach and held onto her bow. Taking her quiver off, and leaned it against a branch. Looking down she seen Marcus and her jaw dropped. Now a million questions gone through her head.

She watched most of this. Though she did not dare load another arrow. Not with a chance of hitting Marcus. Something about him, was alluring to her. And she did not know why. Sitting up she tried to calm herself down. Since her nerves were becoming fried. Though it seemed her fellow-were-hunters, were sleeping in longer.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus kept goading the wolf creature and parrying its clumsy attacks. Eventually it began panting heavily before Marcus would smack it hard on the back of its head, knocking it down and making it slide along the ground. it got back up and tried to attack again but he strikes the back of its head again. This time it stays down as it is out cold. Reaching into his coat he pulls out extra heavy duty bindings to tie up the creature for when he takes it back to the compound. After that he would put his sheathed sword away before looking up toward the tree he believes Abigail to be up in. After a moment he waves in the direction he believes her to be.

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff