Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:31 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She ate about three fourths of her food. Then she pushed her food away. "Thanks, and a few minutes to relax.", she said. "Twenty four, that's my age.", she said a moment after silence. Now looking at him with a smile small. She then twirled her hair around one of her fingers. Maybe it felt good to just seem normal after these last ten months or so. Aside from that, she felt herself somehow get 'lassoed' to Wolf. Then she looked away and hid her mouth behind a loose fist.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf gave her a nod at needing a few minuets. When she stated her age and started to play with her hair Wolf had kind of a strange look on his face. "Oh so your 24." The demon felt, which he is, very old all of a sudden. "Only 24 I see." The demon turned his head to look out the window as he waited for her to be ready. "If your interested in magic you should meet my brother if he ever shows his face again. Woks is someone you will likely hate but there is not getting around the fact that he is one of the most gifted and intelligent sorcerers. Im sure he can show you a few tricks." Wolf was trying to change the subject from her age to something else hoping she would not ask him his age.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:49 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She glanced at him from the corner of her eye. "It takes a good amount for me to truly hate someone. I grant you that. If I can get under your skin, then I can manage ways to get under your brother's. Fair is fair, right?", she asked him. Only to give him a friendly smile after moving her hand away from her mouth. Tilting her head to the side and as she giggled a bit.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

A sly grin formed for just a moment as the thought of her annoying the crap out of Wok hit his mind. He would still likely help his brother if Wok ever asked for it but that didn't change the fact that Wok annoyed the living crap out of him. "Well if you want to piss him off be my guest. He surely has it coming." The demons grin quickly faded away as he looked to the window. Was he really having a good time? Was he really enjoying spending time with this girl? He started shaking his head suddenly. No she was way to young for him she would not be interested. Wait what was he thinking now not interest? Who was he to say he was interested in the first place he surely was not. Wolf tried his best to convince himself he was not interested.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:04 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She watched Wolf and his reaction. Only to see him shake his head. Rolling her eyes she sighed. "Let's go.", she said. As she stood up and looked at Wolf. She knew the sooner she could get her hands on the one old magic book she was thinking of, she could use bracelets as ways to store magic and tap into those when needed. But she also knew they had to be thick enough in the band to write on. After she got her head out of the memories and all. She then walked out with Wolf as he carried the bags.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

"Right..." He said coldly as he got to his feet carrying the bags. Once they reached the building the demon stood out front. He had placed the bags in a shrub a few moment earlier. "Ok go into the back and I will handle this part. In an instant, from seemed like no where, there was a very large scythe blade in his hands. He slammed the staff of his weapon to the street which caused the whole building to shake and the concrete to crack around him. "Listen up!" Wolf pulled a cigar from his pocket and lit it as he spoke. "I'm here to kill your boss but I feel like a warm up first. So all of you are going to come out here and face me. If not I will bring the building down around your ears." Of course this was a bluff and causing the building to shake as he did was about as good as he was going to get but they didn't know that. The whole lot of the scrambled out from the building and began surrounding the demon. "Well it seems there are more of you then I was told about. No matter. I can compensate."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:24 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She followed him and slipped to back of the building and waited by the back door. Jumping a bit when she felt the building shake. After counting down she managed to slip up to the bosses office. Using her shadows she managed to kill a couple of goons.

She then gone into the office as wolf shadows walked around her. Before she could control them they took down the goons. Raising her hand she pointed arrow like shadows to the man's neck. Soon as she closed her hand he was killed. She then ran the way she came and killed more goons with her shadow wolves. When she gone outside, she sighed but did not relax only to finally shadow walk. This resulted in her suddenly appearing in the Hotel's lobby and barely catching herself on the front desk. No shadow wolves around her as she sighed and fought back her urge to be sick.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

After several hours Wolf walked into the hotel slowly with his cape wrapped around him. The demon marched over to grab a bottle of booze from the cabinet and started to down it quickly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

Welkey got to his feet as he saw Wolf come in and yelled, "Amelia! He has come back." The elder moved a bit closer. "So you two did a good job on that mark." his eyes looked down to see Wolf was standing in a puddle of blood far more then the night before.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

When Welkey started to reach his hands out to Wolfs shoulder the demon quickly turned and growled loudly, "Don't touch me!" his gaze turned turned to Welkey but his eyes were not of gold but blood red.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

"Whats wrong boy? What happened out there." Welkey asked a bit fearfully having not see Wolf in this kind of shape in a very long time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

The demon remained silent for a moment and waited until the bottle was empty before answering. "Something I did not expect. Something that was not in the plan. Well someone at least." Wolf sighed and leaned more on the bar as he felt his legs getting a bit weak. "What was Cleave doing with a low life like that. He must have wanted something...."

------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

Welkeys eyes grew wide as he heard Cleaves name. "Good god boy you are in bad shape. Your thinking you saw something that can not be there. I watched you Kill Cleave Wolf. I watched you turn him into bloody slushy and there is no way that monster is alive."

-------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf sighed as he shook his head. "That fact aside. That very monster was there today Welkey. It was his sent, his fighting style, and it was the same cruel laugh."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:51 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She came down soon as she heard Welkey yell upstairs. It was easier to run this time. Seeing Wolf bleeding and his red eyes. "Wolf, you need to relax.", she said. She did not notice she ripped her stitches when she ran down the hall way and part way down the stairs. Going over to Wolf slowly she reached for his wrist. But this time she did not touch him with her hands.

Her shadows firmly wrapped around Wolf. "Relax, please, you need to be healed up.", she said. Well standing in front of him. She did not notice her blood going down her leg from ripped stitches. If he was to look away from her she reached up and pulled his hat off his head. "Wolf, let Welkey heal you now, or I may resort to knocking you out.", she said. As her shadows held Wolf firmly like shackles to a wall would. Her tone was upset, but stern. Tears she barely noticed brimmed up into her eyes.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf growled at being restrained in such a manner but the simply truth was he had used all his strength up while he was fighting and his search of the property once he finally ran Cleave off. There was noting left for him to fight back with and he hated it. The demons eyes shifted back to their gold color as his hears bent back and he turned his gaze from his friends. "Fine....for now you are correct." He said stubbornly hating that he was being forced to do as others say.

--------------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

Welkey placed his hand on her shoulder, "Young lady you should be assisted as well. You ripped you stitches. I can smell the blood." Welkey may look human but was clearly not. However what species he really happened to be was something only a hand full of people actually knew. "Thank you. He would not have let me help him. Thank you."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:06 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She let go of Wolf and then leaned against the wall. Hearing Welkey she sighed,"Take care of him first. I'll just rest.", she said as she sat on the couch. Pushing her pants leg against her ripped stitches, slowing the bleeding down. "And Wolf, you'll soon learn I'm correct more often then for now.", she gave him a tired smile. As it was easy to tell she had been distressed well waiting for Wolf. The scent of worry and annoyance was strongest on her.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

He pushed Wolf to the couch next to her and removed the cape from around Wolf. He took the cape off to revile that there were not only several bullet holes but cuts all over the demons torso. "Good god... even for a demon this is bad. Im surprised you were actually able to stand."

----------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf seemed to pout as Welkey worked on his wounds. "Fine...." Wolf scoffed at the old mans words, "Just do what you have to do. I can live without the comments." He looked to Amelia and weakly handed her a bloody book with the cover stained by his blood. "I found this when I searched the place. Im not sure if it will help but its the only one about magic."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:24 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She watched Welkey and Wolf. When she saw his wounds her jaw dropped. But before she could make a comment, he handed her a book. After saying he could live with out her comments. "Thanks.", she said. Then started to skim through the pages. It was more over modern magic, but there was references to the old magics. "This is different...", she muttered, well leaning against her side of the couch arm.

When Wolf was done on getting tended to. She did notice but barely. Until she felt a hand on her shoulder she looked up. Blinking she was reading the book, trying to understand the old magic in newer ways. It was basically updated versions from about one hundred years ago. So it was not really that modern, but still they had basics of old magic. "I'm gonna have to trace everything.", she said and put the book in her lap. She did not have her boots on she had taken them off after she gone to her room upon her return earlier.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Once his wounds were finished being stitched closed Welkey moved on to work on Amelia's wounds. "I do not see why your throwing up so much of a fuss. In just a couple of day they will be compltely gone. its a waste of good stitches to be used on someone who needs them"

--------------------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

"Yes and you need them so shut up and sit." He looked to Amelia and gave her a wink then began to work on her wounds. "So is that book really so interesting? Im afraid I can't make heads or tails of it."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:41 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She reached over and poked an inch from a wound. "Don't complain Wolf. I bet you have enough time to grow pain tolerance.", she said. Letting Welkey tend to her calf stitches. She noticed Welkey's wink and rubbed her nose to hide a smirk of her own. "It takes what I learned as a child, and made it for dumbies. Best way to put it. This means soon I can make magic storage bracelets.", she said. Now she had a happy smile that was a real smile.

God Solder- Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces