Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply ♻ATG Archive
ATG 3/3/14 - <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Count (last week we had 88 :shock: )
  *lurks*
View Results

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:30 pm
xx I met my fate xx

I just want to note that that is NOT why the revolution MP failed. My shop is still open, updated, and active. The Revolution MP failed because the users who set up shops there stopped updating them, looking on on them and basically forgot about the subforum. It also failed because it's nto a well known feature of the guild. it has almost never been given any advertisement so I don't think many people even KNOW about it.

I thought your shop might be open, but I wasn't sure! There are so many there that are abandoned now. I hope that some will revive their shops, as there are many wonderful ones to be found!

*goes to browse your storefront*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:35 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

I just want to note that that is NOT why the revolution MP failed. My shop is still open, updated, and active. The Revolution MP failed because the users who set up shops there stopped updating them, looking on on them and basically forgot about the subforum. It also failed because it's not a well known feature of the guild. it has almost never been given any advertisement so I don't think many people even KNOW about it.

I thought your shop might be open, but I wasn't sure! There are so many there that are abandoned now. I hope that some will revive their shops, as there are many wonderful ones to be found!

*goes to browse your storefront*

She's right on that note. Maybe I worded it improperly. When I said it was "in the hands of each vendor" that is basically what I meant, they never updated their stores - thus "abandoned"
sad  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Cranberry-Conundrum

Fanatical Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:06 pm
Two gold sinks of a sort released in the same day, that's an improvement! ^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:12 pm
Cranberry-Conundrum

I saw the D*C re-color sales but what is the other?
*clicks though announcements too fast*  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Cranberry-Conundrum

Fanatical Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:18 pm
Pwnder
Cranberry-Conundrum

Haha, you probably just saw Flynn's face and skipped right over it. xd
Here ^_^

It's not much, but I'm sure someone's gonna buy that halo, and maybe quite a few of the other things? I think some of it might be overpriced though..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:22 pm
Cranberry-Conundrum
Pwnder
Cranberry-Conundrum

Here ^_^

It's not much, but I'm sure someone's gonna buy that halo, and maybe quite a few of the other things? I think some of it might be overpriced though..

OOOOHhhhh! The Flynn Store....
Yeah, funny thing. Apparently people can't actually make bids near 1bil on anything.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Cranberry-Conundrum

Fanatical Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:36 pm
Pwnder
Cranberry-Conundrum
Pwnder
Cranberry-Conundrum

Here ^_^

Yeah, funny thing. Apparently people can't actually make bids near 1bil on anything.

That was so hilarious. xD It looks like they are working on it though.

Although, this has been bugging me, everyone keeps saying the halo is worth 4-6bill and what not, but according to the graphs no one has ever bought it for that much (and I know it's impossible with the gold cap), if anyone has even bought it at all recently. Wouldn't you think an item is only really worth as much as people are willing to pay for it?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:39 pm
Cranberry-Conundrum
Pwnder
Cranberry-Conundrum
Pwnder
Cranberry-Conundrum

Here ^_^

Although, this has been bugging me, everyone keeps saying the halo is worth 4-6bill and what not, but according to the graphs no one has ever bought it for that much (and I know it's impossible with the gold cap), if anyone has even bought it at all recently. Wouldn't you think an item is only really worth as much as people are willing to pay for it?

If the Gaia system says we can't have that much then I don't think it is worth that much. I'm sure people have it totaled on several different accounts, the problem is that the only way to sell it is via several trades that will most likely end up in a scam to take gold and never exchange the item.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Cranberry-Conundrum

Fanatical Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:46 pm
Pwnder
Cranberry-Conundrum
Pwnder
Cranberry-Conundrum
Pwnder
Cranberry-Conundrum

Here ^_^

If the Gaia system says we can't have that much then I don't think it is worth that much. I'm sure people have it totaled on several different accounts, the problem is that the only way to sell it is via several trades that will most likely end up in a scam to take gold and never exchange the item.

Yeah, you're right. Although unless someone claims to have done that, I don't believe anyone would really try or do that. o_o

Of course, who's to say that after they get rid of the gold cap and people can actually buy them flat out, that they won't be willing to pay even more for the darn item. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:01 pm
xx I met my fate xx

I also hate that it feels as though I cannot have an opinion anymore. As staff of the guild I've been told more than one time that I need to remember my place and be conscious of the fact that I'm an example...to me it feels like "Be a good little girl and don't have an opinion, lest you offend some mewling little child over the interwebz". I adhere to it grudgingly and I state my opinion when I feel that it won't damage the guild.

Wow really? D:
Non non non! You need to be able to shout loud and clear, and express your opinions freely! You're setting an example yes... show us how to not give a ******** and scream loud and clear exactly what we want gaia to hear.

But I suppose not everyone gets that :/ But offending people is good to an extent, it makes people think, it makes people consider their stance against others. But I digress, this isn't a debater's "how to"... but it upsets me a little that you feel stifled by folks when you should be a blaring, in-your-face ball of fire...  

kujjles

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:24 pm
Cranberry-Conundrum
Pwnder
Cranberry-Conundrum
Pwnder
Cranberry-Conundrum

Here ^_^

Yeah, you're right. Although unless someone claims to have done that, I don't believe anyone would really try or do that. o_o

Of course, who's to say that after they get rid of the gold cap and people can actually buy them flat out, that they won't be willing to pay even more for the darn item. xD

No!

NO!

NOOOOOO!!!

Knowing my luck the cap will be raised right when I reach it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:18 pm
Javier Cross

What happened to Shadowfax? How did he get banned?

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:28 pm
RUMBLE KITTEN
I agree with Binku's frustration in some ways and I remember the strong leadership and momentum of this guild when Miss Xiva was in charge. I know she had to leave, but there are a lot of us that still remember and miss her because she was the figurehead of this entire thing.

I have to disagree on a few points too because I see the remaining crew working hard to keep things on track and to come up with new ways to listen to all of us. This guild is still evolving and it's still managing to do so in big way. I like this new poll and I like ATG. Miss Xiva laid the groundwork but I think she would be proud to see how this guild continues to thrive and leave its mark on Gaia and the members that continue to stick together through the storm.

Thank you so much. This needed to be said. That comment was bugging me since I saw it, but I wasn't sure how to respond.

I can understand that person's view a little, also. If a member is disappointed in the way the guild is run or its effectiveness, they have every right to choose to leave. But to outright accuse us of not "even attempting
to do anything" is completely false. If you want to argue anything, argue effectiveness, but don't argue intention or actions. We're doing everything we can here, and we're STILL asking members for input and ideas. Just because things got worse on this site, that doesn't mean it was OUR fault.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:58 pm
I hope Gaia reads the feedback for the housing and gold shop update threads and acts upon it. =.= Though I wouldn't be surprised if the recolours get top priority yet again.  

Tala Grey

Unforgiving Tactician

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:14 pm
Tanooki John
Gaia really broke the 9 announcement record!? This is getting insane. They must be desperate to make money out of us badly then.

We hate it, yes, but consider this: Why would they be so desperate if SOMETHING wasn't affecting their sales negatively?

It's possible we are leaving a bigger mark on them than they will admit to us. ninja

♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff