Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 💡Site Feedback and Ideas
Revolution: Gaia Magazine - First Issue posted Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How'd the first issue come out?
  Pretty!
  Meh.
  Maybe you should not make another..
View Results

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:40 pm
Quadropopilous
Pwnder

++ I'd like for the advertisement pages to be limited to six pages if that's alright? ++

sad Then I guess I'll mash together Guilds and Roleplay to one page

You're the editor in chief! *salutes*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:43 pm
I have portfolio this semester but if you want any help from me for this just PM me and I can see what I can do, I am also very skilled at body copy so I can do any type work you feel may be needed.

If I have time, but more importantly may I have a issue please?  

Tigrosharu

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:35 pm
This link doesn't seem to have enough pages to gather needed recruits for the Magazine *in numbers*, which given how in need of Manpower the Magazine is, would be what the Magazine also needs.

I can go keep looking if anyone needs it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:08 am
Quadropopilous

++ Thanks for the edit on the article. I didn't get back to you PM wise but I'm definitely
transferring over the changes to the .pdf. Thank you for your input. The explanations
behind them especially because that lets me learn in the process (as I have a hard time
sticking with something if there's no explanation behind it). You'll definitely be quite valuable
for the magazine with this and it gives me a huge relief knowing it'll have a more professional
feel to it. ++

*Glows.* Thank you. Aw, that makes me so happy to hear.
And you're welcome. ^_^

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

Quadropopilous

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:47 am
KittieCupcakes

TS Sailor Cronus

xx I met my fate xx

Zandykins

The Dark Closet Rebellion

0Ul
event page

++ Friendly reminder articles are due on the 18th. If anyone's having trouble getting their articles
out let me know. Remember, it doesn't have to be a college ending essay. We're just
looking for some informative and thoughtful feedback to the topics you picked. I, of course
am always willing to give a helping hand (especially since this magazine rides on my shoulders.. emotion_sweatdrop )
So let me know, okay? ++

@ TS Sailor Cronus
++ I'll be sending you AnorhiDemarche Fishing Captcha over to you. So please get in
contact with him afterwords to help him touch up his article. I think he feels a little
flabbergasted about it ++

Tigrosharu

++ Thanks! I'll keep you in mind for our next magazine if that's the case! And don't worry,
the guild will get the first issue of the magazine as soon as it's up in comparison
to the rest of the Gaia Community! Just make sure you keep popping back into
guild. The end of the month/beginning of March we'll have this out. So very soon. ++

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:16 am
Today I Am Working On
Turning TS Sailor Cronus "My Words" into .pdfs

Quadropopilous

Rare

Zandy

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:53 am
Quadropopilous
User Image

++ Resized to fit. What do you guys think? Our first front cover.
Click for highquality quality. I still gotta delete the little black
edges around the achievement pictures. emotion_eyebrow ++

That is so awesome!
User Image

I'll have my article out soon, and the cover looks really good! I'd personally omit the Glassdoor reviews though just from the fact that they lack credibility as a source as we can't necessarily prove that past Gaia staff wrote those comments as they could have just been angry users.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:05 pm
Zandykins

I'll have my article out soon, and the cover looks really good! I'd personally omit the Glassdoor reviews though just from the fact that they lack credibility as a source as we can't necessarily prove that past Gaia staff wrote those comments as they could have just been angry users.

++ Don't worry. The possibility of random posters submitting to glassdoor has been included
in the article. It's a controversy article. ++

Quadropopilous

Rare

Quadropopilous

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:43 pm
Currently Working On
Contents page
Introductory/About page
Navigational Icons

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:25 am
0Ul
May I offer the inclusion of an event (perhaps a long-running/monthly event) with this first issue?

If so, I would like to propose a Naked Revolution Day wherein we all go bare with nothing more than our starter undies and/or a pile of clothing that we burn in effigy?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know that the Day of Silence was received with mixed reviews, and I understand that, but I also feel that we can make a statement in our own way with the truly revolutionary statement of going bare. Perhaps over time, we can continue to get the word out or even have "Barely There" events in the Avi Arena to help spread the word.

You mind if I add that to the Arenas campaign too? I'm going to have to consider making an announcement at the beginning of each week to find Arena participants on a regular basis. Our members need to be directed apparently sweatdrop This would be a good example, I'll just have to find more examples each week to go with. Who knows If I can pull it off. sad  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:20 pm
Pwnder
0Ul
May I offer the inclusion of an event (perhaps a long-running/monthly event) with this first issue?

If so, I would like to propose a Naked Revolution Day wherein we all go bare with nothing more than our starter undies and/or a pile of clothing that we burn in effigy?

I know that the Day of Silence was received with mixed reviews, and I understand that, but I also feel that we can make a statement in our own way with the truly revolutionary statement of going bare. Perhaps over time, we can continue to get the word out or even have "Barely There" events in the Avi Arena to help spread the word.

You mind if I add that to the Arenas campaign too? I'm going to have to consider making an announcement at the beginning of each week to find Arena participants on a regular basis. Our members need to be directed apparently sweatdrop This would be a good example, I'll just have to find more examples each week to go with. Who knows If I can pull it off. sad

Of course, love! I would be honored. I should have my blurb for the event finished sometime tomorrow as well, but feel free to use the "Barely There" idea as you see fit.
emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:27 pm

KittieCupcakes

TS Sailor Cronus

xx I met my fate xx

Zandykins

Pwnder

0Ul

Javier Cross

++ For you guys, please post pictures of the avatars you want me to use to
represent the each of you in the magazine (as I know avatars can change day to day
depending on mood) ++

Quadropopilous

Rare

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:35 pm
Quadropopilous

KittieCupcakes

TS Sailor Cronus

xx I met my fate xx

Zandykins

Pwnder

0Ul

Javier Cross

represent the each of you in the magazine (as I know avatars can change day to day
depending on mood) ++

aw yeah! I"m proud of this one because it speaks loud and clear
but if it's too much, just use my current wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:15 pm
ugh I just finished sending out 20 pms to potential advertisers.

I haven't even gotten to the aquarium tanks yet.

Might remove the tanks and re-expand the Guilds Roleplay section, yeah that will be easier

Some were read but I got not replies yet

emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Zandy

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:20 pm
Quadropopilous

KittieCupcakes

TS Sailor Cronus

xx I met my fate xx

Zandykins

Pwnder

0Ul

Javier Cross

depending on mood) ++

Here's the avatar I've chosen:

User Image

I change way too often and this has been one of my favourites for a long time xD.  
💡Site Feedback and Ideas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff