Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

Riosin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:12 pm
It's not an anime, But Axel and Roxas from KH2 are so painfully slash-able. Some of the things they around one another are so...grrr. I've been hoping they kiss forever, XP  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:27 pm
Amaya_Dean
Oh my. Don't get me started. I can turn anything into a yaoi...And I do mean ANYTHING.

I've got to agree with you there...Me and my sister get in huge arguments about it... Shes not really into yaoi like i am eek

This is kinda outta what we are talking about but is Prince of Tennis any good? Never seen it sweatdrop  

Fleashis

[Teh Headbanger]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:11 pm
Lemme see... Naruto obviously, I saw the first like, two episodes and had nearly a dozen fanfics spawned in my mind. Of course, there's a lot of het possiblities in that series too, so it could go either way. Digimon, definitely. I've really got to go dig out my Season 1 DVDs. Yu-Gi-Oh, maybe, with the constant obsession with beating (insert rival here), and the way the Kaiba brothers have depended on each other for everything since forever, so it would be natural for them to look to each other as lovers too. Same thing with Ed and Al in FMA. On the other hand, I can turn anything into yaoi, so...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:15 pm
Rio Ri
It's not an anime, But Axel and Roxas from KH2 are so painfully slash-able. Some of the things they around one another are so...grrr. I've been hoping they kiss forever, XP

Dear god yes.
o.o Wait....how old is Axel 'upposed to be?
'Cus Roxxas is only 15...
*cough* Wow.

[ Xinta Kitsune ]

Kauhia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:13 am
I must say Hikaru no Go gonk Though I am embarrased to confess once upon a time having really watched the series. I mean... come on... a board game... crazy action scenes lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:28 am
[ N i k i a ]
Rio Ri

Dear god yes.
o.o Wait....how old is Axel 'upposed to be?
'Cus Roxxas is only 15...
*cough* Wow.

Ah well, Axel has a minor Shota complex. X3  

Riosin

Sushi Dancing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:06 am
There is so many! gonk
Digimon... and I watched it when I was young and didn't even realise. xD

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:16 pm
[mew]
There is so many! gonk
Digimon... and I watched it when I was young and didn't even realise. xD

Same here... then I saw season 1 again a couple of summers ago and I was... amazed. blaugh With some of the lines in anime targeted at 'kids', you can't help but laugh. The scriptwriters must get bored.

I agree about D.N.Angel and Yugioh too, although I haven't seen/read most of the others everyone's been mentioning.

` m e r a n i i

roxbaby

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:00 am
Hahahah it's definitely gotta be Gundam Wing. The follow up for that series was AMAZING. O_O  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:38 am
EyeShield 21, episode 37, Takami and Sakuraba in the rain. Holy crap, that's not even fanservice anymore. O_o;  

Iciak

Sheenagami

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:21 pm
roxbaby
Hahahah it's definitely gotta be Gundam Wing. The follow up for that series was AMAZING. O_O

what's the follow up series!! eek *is panicked* i didn't know there was a follow up series!  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:58 am
As many have alread mentioned:

Naruto definitely!

And Bleach - come on, it has so many hot guys in it and no male/male pairings! What the hell is that supposed to be!?

And I was disappointed that in Hellsing, Alucard and Anderson didn't get it going on. The are so obvious. sad  

Dark_Mana

Kimatsuhara

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:53 am
Bloodyfire
Well my mind can generally pair up any chatracters and find a way to make it yaoi

but i'd have to say Naruto, DN Angel, and Kingdom hearts in a way... namely the first two though I find
I agree

I pair everyone but some are a bit easier than others. I finished playing Kingdom Hearts 2 this morning and i started to think that originally he was obsessed with finding Kari but then the obsession to find Riku was a bit stronger. When he actually found Riku he grasped onto his hand, fell to his knees and burst into tears. Hmmm. Their love
definately goes beyond mere friendship.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:04 pm
DNAngel, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, Yami no Matsuei, Digimon... alot of series are slashable though. Pretty much if they have bishies that interact in someway.  

Knight_time

Iciak

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:38 am
Gintama. The Gintoki+Katsura angst is too obivous. I don't know many people who have read the manga, but the anime has just started so I'm kind of expecting the fandom to bloom.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff