Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:29 pm
Hey there!
I'm Elizabeth, but you can just call me Ely.
Nice to meet you all, and thanks for inviting me.

heart glad that you guys are trying to change Gaia for the better c:
Hope I can help!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:35 pm
Elyralith
Hey there!

Hope I can help!

Thanks for joining us, Ely!
We're glad you're here and appreciate any help you're willing to offer.

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:37 pm
Il-_-Josh-_-Il
Hi, I'm josh, I live in Florida, I'm 18, I graduated and now plan to go to the navy or marines. Fav Color is blue. THAT'S ALL. I'M WAY TOO LAZY

Haha, thanks for posting and welcome to the guild!
Hope to see you around.
emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:39 pm
I've seen tons of my friends join and personally have been fighting apathy. It seems Gaia these days just wants to insult our intelligence, then tell us to just go away if we don't like it. Was looking forward to getting a new computer, and have just heard about people getting banned for botting for having new computers, the site just seems hopeless. Figured the mood would pass, but it hasn't.

Edit: And now we have the mandatory centered site, based on blatantly misused statistics.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
GrateGuy
Hello, GrateGuy here. I'm a part-time vendor on Gaia that's picked up a few things since I started in 2007 (or 2008? I can't remember). What kept me coming back was vending and towns. Especially the marketplace. I had a good thing going with it before the inflation. I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones who can still vend even after what happened, but I am concerned about the rest of the site. It doesn't matter if I'm here when everybody else leaves. No new members means no new friends. People leave, the marketplace grinds to a halt, and this place becomes a ghost town.

The only solution for most current members is to go retro, as many of you have found out. Stick to gold shop items, pick up trash and bugs, maybe play cards or fish, and sell everything you can with the inflated prices. Questing was just as painful back in the old days, I hear.

However, the problems remain and I cannot sit idly by as Gaia implodes upon itself. Unfortunately the best way to save the site may be to sabotage it. Somebody quite wealthy IRL could replace the current CEO but that's a remote possibility.

Thanks for joining us!
I'm a vendor too, so I understand how you feel about inflation. I had everything down pat and was very comfortable before Flynn's Booty ruined it all. Now it kinda hurts to look at the MP.
Hopefully we'll find a way to be heard and help Gaia before it implodes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:43 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Elyralith
Hey there!

Hope I can help!

Thanks for joining us, Ely!
We're glad you're here and appreciate any help you're willing to offer.

Thank you for helping Gaia.
<3 I'll see what I can do!  

kanxiaru

Hunter

GrateGuy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:52 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Thanks for joining us!
I'm a vendor too, so I understand how you feel about inflation. I had everything down pat and was very comfortable before Flynn's Booty ruined it all. Now it kinda hurts to look at the MP.
Thank you! I'm glad to be here. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:54 pm
jellykans
I've seen tons of my friends join and personally have been fighting apathy. It seems Gaia these days just wants to insult our intelligence, then tell us to just go away if we don't like it. Was looking forward to getting a new computer, and have just heard about people getting banned for botting for having new computers, the site just seems hopeless. Figured the mood would pass, but it hasn't.

Edit: And now we have the mandatory centered site, based on blatantly misused statistics.

You made it : )  

Mandeh Candeh

Beloved Browser

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:18 pm
GrateGuy
Pegasaurus Rex
Thanks for joining us!
Thank you! I'm glad to be here. smile

For the very first time, I am considering no longer having a tank for Booty Grab. Fish inflated something awful, and of course they pay out no more than usual.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:20 pm
Mandeh Candeh
jellykans

Yes, but I no longer feel patient or polite.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Mandeh Candeh

Beloved Browser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:27 pm
jellykans
Mandeh Candeh
jellykans

Yes, but I no longer feel patient or polite.

Neither do I most of the time. But sometimes you have to do what you don't want to do in order to get the point across. *hug*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:39 pm
*waves*

Hi everybody! Wow! I'm glad to see all of you here!!!! heart heart  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:39 pm
Hi everyone~ I'm Rubai Sora, but please call me Rubai. Sora just reminds me I have a story to work on.....

I've been on Gaia since 2004, and this Gaia Cash issue has gone out of hand. I usually hang out in the Charity/Quest forum because I find people are usually super nice there. Practically everyone there is complaining about the inflation which we believe to be Flynn's Booty fault. I know even one charity had to rethink their contest prizes because of inflation. I joined in hopes it helps stop this madness.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:44 pm
hey there , my real name is derwin , but just call me by my username , i've gotten used to it , anyway , thanks for inviting me to this guild , i appreciate it  

alvuus

Noob

Pandasarenotracist

Super Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:23 pm
Hello, i have been a member since 04' and i only got one gaia cash card and i think that the site is pushing it to much and it hurts me seeing that these awesome items are being only avalible for gaia cash owners.

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games