Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I just need some friends... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiurei

Unsealed Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:35 pm
Tao Yoshi
Hello, girls. I was just coming by in hopes that I could potentially make some new friends, but if talking is what you do, I'm all ears. I really just need some company to alleviate this vehement loneliness.

I'm always up making new friends so if you ever see me on feel free to let me alleviate so of your time for you. Love the siggy art of your avi...oh awesome avi too. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:07 am
I love making new friends, you and I could be friends. (:

prickly finger

Fatcat

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:25 am
xXNi-ChanXx
Yea, it says it should arrive at her house today but I'll see what happens. They gave me the tracking number so I'll probably check later on today or tomorrow.

Sounds all bad. I use to work at this grocery store. It was horrible! especially when it was welfare week and holidays. Because of that job I just decided to go back to school because I just couldn't take it anymore v.v

Ew, that does sound awful. The thing with jobs is people don't understand how difficult a job can be unless they actually do it. Cause I'm thinking of looking for an actual job soon, if my schedule permits it. I'm done umping, the only thing good about it is the pay. And good for you, going back to school. (:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:29 am
Ittarius
Ahh yeah. I think Square Enix tends to require a specific type of person. I was just discussing that same thing with my brother. I've never played Minecraft, but I've gotten so tired of hearing about how amazing it is ><
But slowly is better than nonely razz

OH MY GOSH, I know exactly what you mean. My boyfriend loves to play it and when we happen to bring it up in a conversation, he keeps going on and on about what he does in it and what him and his friends do, and I have no idea what he's talking about. >.< I don't know how long I'll last trying to play it, but it's gotten boring already. Maybe I'll just stick with playing lego video games, like the Harry Potter and Batman ones. Lol.

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:57 am
Noted Musician

Ew, that does sound awful. The thing with jobs is people don't understand how difficult a job can be unless they actually do it. Cause I'm thinking of looking for an actual job soon, if my schedule permits it. I'm done umping, the only thing good about it is the pay. And good for you, going back to school. (:

It was. That's true actually but most people don't the hardest thing about my old job was trying to be play nice and trying to stay calm under pressure. Like there have been people that take nearly three shopping carts worth of food and I had check them out without no help and it sucks. Because I had to bag everything and place those carts of soda and such in all by myself. Heck I even had this lady tell my supervisor that I was the worse casher for I forgot what but it wasn't my fault that day it was pack like crazy and I was getting completely flustered and stressed out...
I have been looking for a job myself and nothing. Sometimes I don't even feel like looking for job because I always remember how horrible my first experience was in an actual job and I am basically scared, stressed, and nervous that all jobs are like that...

Btw, you would be glad to hear my friend got her gift yesterday and loved it. She even put me on my blast on fb n.n;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:24 pm
xXNi-ChanXx
It was. That's true actually but most people don't the hardest thing about my old job was trying to be play nice and trying to stay calm under pressure. Like there have been people that take nearly three shopping carts worth of food and I had check them out without no help and it sucks. Because I had to bag everything and place those carts of soda and such in all by myself. Heck I even had this lady tell my supervisor that I was the worse casher for I forgot what but it wasn't my fault that day it was pack like crazy and I was getting completely flustered and stressed out...
I have been looking for a job myself and nothing. Sometimes I don't even feel like looking for job because I always remember how horrible my first experience was in an actual job and I am basically scared, stressed, and nervous that all jobs are like that...

Btw, you would be glad to hear my friend got her gift yesterday and loved it. She even put me on my blast on fb n.n;

Awesome! Happy Birthday to her! ^.^
Trust me, I feel the same. I can't say I've been through the same feelings and pressure, but I know what it feels like to be anxious and stressed over getting an actual job. To put things simply, my family is short on money a lot and I really really wanna help out, but my parents are against it. So for now, I'll just cheer on others that need the boost c: GO GIRL GO.

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:02 am
Noted Musician

Awesome! Happy Birthday to her! ^.^
Trust me, I feel the same. I can't say I've been through the same feelings and pressure, but I know what it feels like to be anxious and stressed over getting an actual job. To put things simply, my family is short on money a lot and I really really wanna help out, but my parents are against it. So for now, I'll just cheer on others that need the boost c: GO GIRL GO.

Hehe yea, Happy birthday to her :3
I know how it feels to be short on money. My mom is always short on money as well because of all the bills, food and rent. I would honestly love to help her out but my mom is crazy as it is. So I know if I get a job she will complain about it, as well as will always ask me for money.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:19 pm
xXNi-ChanXx
Hehe yea, Happy birthday to her :3
I know how it feels to be short on money. My mom is always short on money as well because of all the bills, food and rent. I would honestly love to help her out but my mom is crazy as it is. So I know if I get a job she will complain about it, as well as will always ask me for money.

True, very true. I also need to work on saving money, and not spending it. xD It's so easy to spend, though!

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:33 pm
Noted Musician

True, very true. I also need to work on saving money, and not spending it. xD It's so easy to spend, though!

Haha thats so true! Its so much easier to spend money than to save money xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:46 am
xXNi-ChanXx
Noted Musician

Haha thats so true! Its so much easier to spend money than to save money xD

But it's like, with girls, you want to spend it so badly! I get an earful of that all the time from people.

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:05 pm
Tao Yoshi
Hello, girls. I was just coming by in hopes that I could potentially make some new friends, but if talking is what you do, I'm all ears. I really just need some company to alleviate this vehement loneliness.

Welcome to Gaia smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:26 am
Having new friends are just emotion_awesome
Hello~

physically nauseating

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:45 pm
Exotic Sweetness
Tao Yoshi
Exotic Sweetness
Tao Yoshi
Exotic Sweetness

I am doing very well, thank you. Yourself?

Awe, thanks for the compliment! ^_^
I am coping with life, but I see good things in the future for me, such as my very own laptop (I hope).

And you're very welcome. Honesty is the best policy~ <3

Coping is better than nothing. Just go through one day at a time, that's all we really can do. I have to get my laptop fixed. Windows decided to do an update and now my laptop won't start up. >.<

I agree. Honesty is the best policy!
[Such a pretty face~ *pokes it* >.<
*giggles* Thank you. *pokes back*
*giggles* Meep! You're very welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:47 pm
Yokies
Tao Yoshi

I agree with you. xD I don't post really graphic stuff or anything, but I like looking at it, and my friends understand that lol.
It's just another.. hobby, I guess you can call it. P: It's nice to have people actually get that now.
Pfft, graphic material is where I shine. Well that and every fandom that I have developed as time goes by, such as Kid Icarus Uprising, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Conquest, Advance Wars, and quite another handful.  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:48 pm
xTokyoKittyx
How are you doing today?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash