Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
PAINTING CONTEST - Vehicles & Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:55 pm
Asmondai
Vikki Keeler
Asmondai
ArletaMagic
... Yuk.

Lady Blodwynn
emotion_donotwant

It´s ok, it´s gummy-worms. ^.^
Offers some. :3
dip them in vodka and I'm sure Winnie will want a few. ninja

neutral Pours vodka on a martini-glass and adds few gummy-worms in it. question

Gummies soaked in vodka are delicious 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:19 pm
Death Sharpie
And you just gave me the inspiration to get off my lazy a** and finish my Conquest. I will work on it again today and hopefully finish it by tomorrow.

For now though, I will find something else to enter.
ninja Finished yet? Almost out of time to enter your final version.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:38 pm
DarkElf27
Death Sharpie
And you just gave me the inspiration to get off my lazy a** and finish my Conquest. I will work on it again today and hopefully finish it by tomorrow.

For now though, I will find something else to enter.
ninja Finished yet? Almost out of time to enter your final version.
How about your entry? ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:59 pm
I might have an entry, but I need to see one thing. Would a flying vehicle count? I saw the list on the front page and the notice that it's over by sunday, and have a Sunshark Bomber I'm working on; but I didn't see flyer on the list.  

Pilan

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:17 pm
Pilan
I might have an entry, but I need to see one thing. Would a flying vehicle count? I saw the list on the front page and the notice that it's over by sunday, and have a Sunshark Bomber I'm working on; but I didn't see flyer on the list.
I think its save to say that flyers are vehicles. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:31 pm
Pilan

Just gotta say, I love your signature. I love Ranma 1/2. I need to find it on DVD or blu-ray... or find a place that streams it online.  

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pilan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:51 pm
ArletaMagic
Pilan

Just gotta say, I love your signature. I love Ranma 1/2. I need to find it on DVD or blu-ray... or find a place that streams it online.

Thanks... though I'll admit that's an old sig from one of the best rps I've been in; my love for the Ranma series had me play him quite well. Helped I have all of season 1 on dvd, as well as both movies, and I have all but volumes 17-19 of the manga ^.^;'

and now that I have an answer, I have a bomber to paint XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:04 pm
Pilan
ArletaMagic
Pilan

Thanks... though I'll admit that's an old sig from one of the best rps I've been in; my love for the Ranma series had me play him quite well. Helped I have all of season 1 on dvd, as well as both movies, and I have all but volumes 17-19 of the manga ^.^;'

Did you buy dubbed, or subbed, and where did you get them from?

and SEEYA  

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pilan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:27 pm
ArletaMagic
Pilan
ArletaMagic
Pilan

and SEEYA

Subbed from best buy years ago... though I'm certain they have the original japenese voice actors with english sub if I want to give that a go ^.^;'  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:10 pm
Alright, got my flyer painted up nice and pretty; so here are the pics I have of it. I apologize for the somewhat lackluster quality, the camera I had to work with is kinda.... basic.

Tau Empire Sunshark Bomber (drones deployed)
User Image
Sunshark Front Angle
Sunshark Rear Angle
Missiles Deployed

I either have to find a new camera or wait for the sun to come up...  

Pilan

Wodzu

Aged Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:03 pm
Nice! So many entries! So many prizes! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:05 am
Pilan
ArletaMagic
Pilan
ArletaMagic
Pilan

and SEEYA

Subbed from best buy years ago... though I'm certain they have the original japenese voice actors with english sub if I want to give that a go ^.^;'
Please continue this off-topic conversation either in PM or in the Chatterbox. ninja  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pilan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:29 am
^.^;' right, sorry about the off topic stuff.

On another note, I found a better camera this morning; forgot where my dad had hidden it. so here's round 2 of the Sunshark pictures in better quality I think. You can probably delete the first wave considering the poor quality of the pictures.

User Image
Rear angle
Front Angle
Seeker Missiles Deployed  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:17 am
User Image  

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:40 am
Asmondai
User Image
Regarding off-topic posts, please refrain from spamming this thread too much.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff