Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Loveless]*~Updated-->other things~* new poll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TADA!!
  Magic!
  wow!
View Results

fmagirl17

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:24 am
i love loveless  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:33 am
-Dies-
I haven't watched it in ages. D':
And I only have the first book. ):

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

setasuna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:03 pm
I absolutly adore loveless!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:55 am
e.e <3
I didn't understad Loveless at first, but now waiting for the new episodes to come out is excruciatingly painful

Miyaz

~Ney ney~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:24 pm
i love Loveless also. I have read and own the first 2 books that have come out and also, i have seen all the episodes. I have watched them in Japanese. I dont watch Anime in English if i can help it anymore. Tis more original if its in it original Language  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:24 pm
I will be receiving the Loveless DVDs this weekend, at last. Heh, I finally had enough money for frivelous spending to purchase all three DVDs. I look forward to watching the episodes and I need to buy the second volume of the manga.

I'm still amused that they were so cheap since it was one of those Japanese-with-English-subtitles only kind of things. Yes, no English track.  

Lunar Kissed

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:09 am
Hey! So I like. Found the thread! redface Hehe. So... can anyone answer my questions? xd -glomps-
1] Why does Soubi have 'beloved' carved into his chest and why does it bleed?
2] He's not dead is he? - You should know who I'm talking about... I don't want to spoil anything. heart
4laugh Thanks! Asnwer pwease? Pretty pretty pwease? -doe eyes-
- ninja Sarah Lee San  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:38 am
bitterSweetFate
Hey! So I like. Found the thread! redface Hehe. So... can anyone answer my questions? xd -glomps-
2] He's not dead is he? - You should know who I'm talking about... I don't want to spoil anything. heart
- ninja Sarah Lee San

1- Because he's betraying his name. (That's what he says in the manga anyway.)
2- highlight spoiler>> No. <<

Did anyone else have Youji's named spelled Yoji in the english version of the manga?  

MooMooJuice

ice_blu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:56 pm
They spelled it Yoji. Really it's the same, but I'm too used to Youji, I like it better. I havent got the latest volume of LOVELESS yet, from Tokyopop, so I don't know yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:43 pm
ice_blu
They spelled it Yoji. Really it's the same, but I'm too used to Youji, I like it better. I havent got the latest volume of LOVELESS yet, from Tokyopop, so I don't know yet.

I like Youji better. Spelling it Yoji, makes it seem like the 'o' would be long.  

MooMooJuice

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:18 am
MooMooJuice
bitterSweetFate
- ninja Sarah Lee San

1- Because he's betraying his name. (That's what he says in the manga anyway.)
2- highlight spoiler>> No. <<

Did anyone else have Youji's named spelled Yoji in the english version of the manga?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!1 [>_<] Another question?!
1] Ristuska does NOT lose his ear right? -shudders-
2] Soubi's sensei is the one he lost his ears to?
3] Why do the Seven Moons wnat Ritsuka? - I don't think anyone knows this!? twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:49 am
Know what I just thought of?

What if Ritsuka's name is on his ears or tail? And then when/if he loses his tail or ears, he is no longer loveless but beloved.

Is that possible? O__O Then again the theory of sex equating to love is a bit off. But whatever. It works. Kinda.  

Kitsune-chi

+Joygasam+

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:24 pm
:SWOON:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:34 am
I know I shouldn't have stayed up so late last night, but I just had to finish watching the anime. whee Oddly enough my favorite character has ended up being Kio. Oh, I do like this little "Ohayo, Loveless-kun!" episodes that are included too! They are quite funny.  

Lunar Kissed

Yami Kimochi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:21 pm
Loveless is such an adorable series. I found out about it through a yaoi forum that I go to to get manga and anime that have not been released in america yet. At first it sorta confused me but after reading the first volume of the manga and then watching the first volume of the anime the gaps were filled. If you love Yun Kouga's stuff there is also Earthian that is out in manga and dvd. Highly reccommend you read the manga before watching the OVA though.....I did that mistake and was confused until 5 years later when the manga was being launched and now the gaps have been filled. Yun Kouga is a goddess though. I heart Soubi and Ritsuka together.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games