Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Infinite Ryvius] :P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwndd

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:50 pm

Gah, so much praise! I'm not used to it! >.< *assumes the fetal position*

Sweet, I love being a muse. x3 What does a muse mean anyway? I always got the impression it meant a certain character from an anime you like to parodize/write/draw etc and that sort of stuff. x.x

That picture, actually, I was suprised I did. x.x I drew Ikumi too well, or something like that. xD I rarely draw him now, s'all about Kouji. xD
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:20 am

XD Aaw, but praise is supposed to be a good thing X)

Muses are actually these ancient Greek mythological women who supposedly have the power to inspire people razz thus why you are a muse heart

XD I think I only really have one or two pictures of Ikumi I'm proud of. They're both chibi XD though one of them I really wanna redraw because it isnt that great, but I love the idea behind it Oo...

Kouji is tricky. I always mess up his clothes XD and his hair is weird >.>

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:53 pm

His hair is a pisser-offer, I used to get so frustraited drawing it. But then I was like... "He has nerd hair" and then I drew it perfectly ever after. xDD

True story. Didn't really happen to a friend of a friend of mine.
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:13 pm

O_o "Ned hair"? like, as in Ned Flanders hair...? XD

Ooh I used to love 'Freaky Stories' biggrin It was so freaky XP There was this one really neat episode about this kid who didnt want to move house so he made it look haunted... whee

Aaah I got to watch some of the first ep to Ouran Highschool Host club today X3 (I love Youtube heart ) Its so pretty, and the characters are all so neat :3 Particularly the Tamaki Hikaru and Kaoru... That bit where you see them get all sparkly and fluffy for the first time, I was so shocked Xd even though I was expecting it... I think I've just gained a new favorite pairing heart

"I'm sorry Kaoru, you just looked so cute then..."

"Hikaru..."
so pretty... eek heart

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:43 pm

Gah, I know! They bring a new meaning to twincest! XD *faints*

Tamaki is my idol, 'nuff said. He's hilarious to watch. XD

But nevertheless... hmm... I found a real crack pairing to love. CharliexBlue. Think of THEIR CHILDREN! rofl
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:57 pm

I'd say they make the prettiest yaoi coulpe ever <3 (next to Shinji and Kaworu. Even if they ARE more sparkly. Nothing is prettier then ShinjixKaworu heart )
Tamaki kinda reminds me of K from gravitation... only without the firearms, and a bit younger XD*sigh* I really have to buy it now X)

xd How in the hell... Blue and Charlie... What?! rofl
You miss have just won the award for craziest pairing of the week XD
Children huh? *muses* I should try drawing that...

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:12 am

I want to draw Yuki pregnant for the hell of it. XD And make him wear a pink prego dress. <3

And he'll be all shouting "I WANT TO KNOW WHO GOT ME PREGNANT, DAMNIT!" and then show Aires in the corner all whistling innocently. xd
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:13 pm

Yuki pregnant... That certainly provides some...interesting imagery XD If you ever get it on your computer you must show me! *tries to imagine Blue and Yuki raising a child together*
...My god...the poor child... eek

Speaking of Mpreg... I promised a friend I'd draw her pregnant Shinji X) she's as hooked on ShinjixKaworu as I am. (she said Kaworu was too much of a seme to get pregnant, but I'm gonna draw him pregnant too. Just to prove her wrong XD)
Though, I've been having more fun trying to draw what their child would look like >.>;;

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:18 pm

I've only bought the first DVD to NGE, so I'm still waiting for Kaoru/Kaworu to show up. x.x

If Blue and Yuki raised a child, the child'd have serious mental problems. XD Or turn out to be a transfestite and work on Gravitation.

*SHOT*

By the way, I wrote up a quick BlueYuki fanfic, do you want to read it?
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:21 pm

You have quite a while to go then o__O He doesnt show up until like, the second last episode (or the second to second to last, I forget) and a LOT has to happen untill then... but if you watch the themesong REALLY closely you'll see his face flash on the screen for, like a splitsecond xd when we saw it me and my sister thought it was hilarious (to confirm it we actually paused and stepped through the entire thing untill it appeared O__O)

Unless they both just got bored and forced Kouji to take care of it instead. What 's weird is I could actually see the doing that >.>;
*tries to imagine the messed up child of Yuki and Blue on the Gravitation cast* xd oh the hilarity...

biggrin Ooh yeah definently biggrin

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:57 pm

Yes ma'am, will get onto posting it so you can read it! domokun
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:14 am

That was certainly very interesting X3 I especially liked that bit in the last two parts with Yuki POV then Blues... It kinda reminded me of this JuliKouji fic I read once...

I got a friend of mine hooked on IR! XD *is proud of herself* We watched all the way up to the point before they fight insane drill man (I love that guy XD)

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:37 pm

JuliKouji? Dear Lord, now I've heard everything.

Now all we need is for someone to slash off Captain Conrad with Ikumi and we'd have a fandom. Dx

YES! GO YOU! My friends and I (seeing as I already finished the series) are on episode 6-ish and are sort of interested. I hope to make that definate once we hit Phase 16. x3
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:29 pm

xd good things come of forcing your friends to stay up all night and watch stuff even when they arent interested...

Captain Conrad... and...Ikumi? O.O; I dont think captain conrad could be paired with anyone. doesnt he kill himself before any of them get a chance o meet him? (hell pairing them with the random government guy that shows up at their houses makes more sense XD)

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:30 pm

The one that Kouji bitchslapped on the final episode? xD I remember him! Or like... Shiwamoto x Captain Conrad x Fina.

*shot* xd
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games