Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] Ash of angel wings... (Needs Demon Gods) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demigoh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:05 pm
Genbu folded his arms, his blue green eyes piercing. This was getting ridiculous.
"I will not make anyone promise. Think! Are you even strong enough to fight him?!I doubt you can even leave a mark on him. I doubt you can leave a mark on anyone in this room with that irrational brain of yours."
What he said was harsh, but he needed to think not run around in a rage. This was one of the many reasons why he enjoyed being by himself and just contemplating things that popped into his mind.
Turning his back on Gideon, Genbu gazed toward Cerucuh, speaking in his soft tone.
"As I said, I can get you those weapons."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:35 pm
Gideon sighed. "I..don't care if I can...I don't care if I die...my only purpose is to try..and die..thats it."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:55 am
Calming himself he once more tucked the sword away between his wings as he then looked to the sky. "...you will never have my word...but I shall think on it." A smile crossed his lips as his calm and caring side shadowed the darker now. "...just please, don't think upon it untill we reach the god's tower. " He then looked back at the small group that had been forming. "Ok, we need to train, and I know a small village outside the city's that we can all stay at untill we know what to do next...but right now we need to get moving, we are sitting ducks up here. "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:43 am
Gideon looked annoyed but calm down his wing returning to its mostly nonexsistant state and his sword dissapearing. "I won't then...we will see when we comfront him then...till that moment I will not say anything."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

keriamatah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:12 am
Riku walks in his layer, after a long torture session with the recently deceased he decides to take a vacation with the living. Afterleaving Hades, he finds himself in a small green valley. Looks around the surrounding area and continues his walk into the nearest town. The green lush valley turns into a wasteland with every foot step.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:55 am
A loud yelp passed his lips as the vally died, his wings charing with the death of the plantlife. He dropped to his knees and began chanting softly, the grass and plants regrowing, faster and better than they had before. The Higherarchs were there to guard the plantet, to keep it from dieing and thus each of them were tied to a certen part of the earth. Water, Air, plants, animals, and most of all death. With a shaky hand he reached back and lightly touched the blackend feathers. "..." His eyes said it all, the pain and sadness showing how much it rely hurt, but still no tears came to his eyes.  

legato_darkfall

keriamatah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:23 pm
He stopped in his tracks feeling the presents of the angel, he slowly turned only his head and glanced at the boy kneeling on the now revived grass. Blinks. He then turns his entire body to face him and folds his arms. Only about 100ft away from the boy, he stares and waits to be recognized.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:48 pm
Gideon looked at the angel. "Hey..you ok?" he said in an annoyed tone.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:39 pm
"Something living just died. How nice." He watched the group from his little spot. The demon seemed overly pleased with the anger, hate, and rage that seemed to come from this band of souls.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:11 pm
Genbu nodded and gave a weak grin.
"Well, I shall be taking my leave. If you need anything, just ask."
He tilted his head before disappearing, only to appear behind the demon outside. He had felt this one's presence awhile ago but had not bothered to investigae it yet. Now that he had the time...
"I see someones enjoying himself."
He said in a soft whisper so that only the demon could hear. A feeling of some sort of power pulsed out from the demon. A small thought that maybe this fellow was one of those Demon Gods flashed in his mind. The Angel God rose his eyebrows, watching with those broding blue green eyes.

Demigoh

Astireth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:41 pm
Anastas looked behind himself slightly to Genbu. "Of course. Angels in chaos is so much fun to observe. Don't have to lift a finger to help it along, they just do it themselves." He'd stand up and turn about faceing the Angel. "So my nosey angel, is there something I can kill for you or am I just that allureing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:20 pm
"Oh? Well, I'm glad you're entertainng yourself."
Typical demons. They always enjoyed chaos and utter destruction. No one Genbu enjoyed a half-demons company than a full one. At least their heads weren't fully immersed in havoc and pestering another person's business.
Genbu gave out a short laugh.
"Killing? If I needed to kill someone, I would have done it myself."
Genbu felt a bit irritated that this demon added the fact that he would kill someone for the Angel God. Genbu can take care of himself.
"Alluring...I doubt you're that alluring. And I am not your angel, demon."
His six wings fluttered, letting out a few white feathers tipped with the dark silver hues.
narrowing his blue green eyes, Genbu spoke in a soft yet strong voice.
"Who are you to come here? You are not like those other demons. No, I can feel that you're stronger. A Demon God perhaps? No, you do not look like one..."
Genbu shifted his gaze to Anastas, wondering how he would react.

Demigoh

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:52 pm
Gideon sat down looking annoyed. "We are wasting time."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:00 pm
Riku glanced over at the squabbeling angel and demon. He had reason or interest to go over and "introduce" himself. But he was on vacation, so he might as well find something fun to kill, eat, or wist away for a night. He slowly turned his body towards the group but did not walk towards them.

He studied each one, reading their ranks and any particular interest he had in them. He smoothly strode over to the group behind the angel.  

keriamatah

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:32 am
Risi looked at Akuma. "I think it's time we were to retreat," he said quietly.
Akuma shrugged. "Whatev." They both disappeared.

Anduil blinked. He gave his head a hard shake, and sat up from the grass. He felt dizzy, and his mind was a big blank. He remembered Seriu atacking Cerucuhs--and then something had happened. Now, apparently, he was here.
"Nnng...my head hurts," he mumbled. He looked around, confused. "How did we get here from the tower?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff