Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:26 pm
UserName: Keantha
NickName: Kean, Puppy, Sarah
Prefrences: boys ( I'm straight.)
Intrests: Reading, Drawing, role-playing
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: deffinatly Dracox Harry , yeah i know it's not anime but it's still hot. For anime...ehhh.... Yami and Yugi just yummy ya know? MROW!
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: That would be when Paco said " Hey...watch this!" I was tramtized and have been coming back for more eversince!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:48 pm
Oh snap, I'm here...FINALLY someone invited me -_-;

UserName: Kikyana Ookami

NickName: Ki, Ki-chan, anything you want to call me is fine >>;;

Prefrences: Bisexual

Intrests: Yaoi (obviously) Yuri, Hentai, Shounen-ai, Shoujo-ai, Scary movies that aren't gory, drawing, and yes...I like SHOTA. -_-;; *Waits to get stabbed*

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Are you really trying to make me pick one? I'm gonna list a shitload >>;;

Yugioh: Seto/Mokuba, Noa/Mokuba, Seto/noa/Mokuba, Seto/Atem, Atem/Yugi, Jou/Yugi. (I HATE SETO/JOU! *cough* just had to get that out there >>;; )

Furuba: Yuki/Haru, Shigure/Hatori, Hatori/Ayame, Hatori/Shigure/Ayama, Haru/Momiji, Male Akito/Yuki, Male Akito/Shigure

Gravitation: Tatsuha/Ryuichi, Yuki/Tatsuha, Tohma/Ryuichi, Mr.K/Ryuichi,

Vandread: Bart/Hibiki(Sp? >>; wink (I have no idea why...but Bart got really hot when he shaved his head >>;; )

And these are just a few :3

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I BLAME IT ALL ON RACHIE-POO >_
Other: Other? Well hmm...I suppose I should tell you all that I love to roleplay, but I prefer to play the Uke .__.;; YOu can contact me on any form of messenger, but I'll tell you now, I almost never get on YIM. You're best off with MSN, or AIM.
AIM: lxlDual Houndlxl
MSN: xXKikyanaXx@msn.com
YIM: YaoiKikyana@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from ya!

farewell songs

Heinrick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:13 pm
UserName: Heinrick
NickName: Evil o_o
Prefrences: Gay
Intrests: Writting and Guitar
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SuichixYuki
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Truth or Dare game
Other: Donations are need for bunny hat/witch cape ;_;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:18 pm
UserName: Melkoshi. *blink, pokes her name* .-.
NickName: Just call me Mel. ^^;
Prefrences: Straight female right here.
Interests: Anime(Fullmetal alchemist and Sukisyo( heart ) mostly), Manga. (Mostly the anime counterparts tho. D: *needs to read deathnote Dx*)video games.(SoulCalibur(2 and 3), The sims(1 and 2.) pretty much.) Drawing, writting, music(sadly I can't play anything tho ^^; ).

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:...make that pairings >.> RoyxEdo and Greedx Kimbley(FMA)

I used to (and still do some of these) love these pairings.
Inuyasha x Miroku,(inuyasha)
Taichi x Yamato, Takato x Lee, Daisuke x TK(man been so long since I rememebred his name in japanese .-.;; ). (Digimon)
Seto Kaiba x Yugi/Yami(either one is fine with me ^^; )(yugioh)
.. SatoshixShiguru? (whatever Gary Oak's name was in jap, i'm sorry I can't remember. ._.;; )(pokemon)

and not sure if it counts. >.>
Brian x Justin (Queer as folk) heart

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I was 11, and it was thanksgiving. and I went looking for Digimon websites on the web. Found out about Taito( or Digimon Yaoi rather) loved it ever since. best thanksgiving yet :3

Other: um...Idk what to put here now. ^^; aside from I love Yaoi, and even grew obsessed with it to make a male fan character of mine be paired up with a male cannon character?(tho..i'm sure alot of people have done that. ^^;; ) I try to write fanfiction, but don't seem to be all that good at it. (I stick to drawing rather.) and...random here. but I'm a HUGE fan of Green Day..and sadly have read some Green Day slash even. >_>.. alright enough about that. ^^;  

Melkoshi

shoushirei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:29 am
UserName: shoushirei
NickName: Aiko-chan
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: yaoi, Ayano Yamane, art, literature, angst, good plot, critiquing, history (especially European), coca-cola, funky music, Jrock, GothLoli, foreign films, theology, Sanami Matoh, Dr. Ten, glitter, Velvet Goldmine, Yami no Matsuei, Gankutsuou, Hana-Kimi, D.N.Angel, Atsushi Sakurai, Harry Potter, BL games, Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side, etc. biggrin
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ARGH SO HARD TO DECIDE. Ummm... My current addiction is Gunter/Gwendal from KKM, as well as Umeda-sensei/Akiha Hara from Hana Kimi.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I was 11... I was browsing a Sailormoon site and found Negaverse yaoi fanfiction. sweatdrop I'm now excellent friends with the webmaster of that site (she's my sempai). xd
Other: Thanks for the invite. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:32 am
Username: Soul_Existence
Nickname: Soul, Kaz
Interests: animanga, video games, jrock, PWP fanfiction xD
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Don't really have a favourite~ A friend and I recently came up with GwendalxConradxYuurixWolfram.. not that there's anything to suggest it in the actually series. xD
First Encounter with Boy/Boy Love: unknown source, some years ago
Other: The latest Gaian hairstyles are hot. I need to get me some male avis.

reinfly

Dapper General

The broken puppet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:15 am
UserName: Lunatic_is_me
NickName: Luna or LunLun
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Manga, anime, drawing, school, taekwondo...the list goes on and on
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I don't really have one ><
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Don't remember. I think it was Gravitation
Other: I'm russian cool  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:45 am
UserName: Tomb robber Bakura
NickName: Baku, Tomb, Kura, Baku-kun, Baku-chan
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: anime, manga, drawing, shinigami, J-rock, making AMVs. stargazing, I like scary moves wich make me laugh((most of them any ways)).
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Subaru/Seishiro and Duo/Heero
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: vistiing a gundam wing yaoi site... It's become and obsession now...
Other: I have alot more parings i like... and i'm Euro-nese...((Half japanese and the rest is irish german english and scottish))

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Miaka Kagemusha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:28 am
Username: Miaka Kagemusha

Nickname: Miaka, Mia, Mia-chan

Preferences: Straight, Bi-curious

Interests: anime, manga, vocal trance music, reading, writing, j-everything, my pets, technology, gaming(video and computer/online), a ton of other stuff...

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:Sasuke/Naruto blaugh !!!!! oh, and Sanzo/Goku isnt that bad either 3nodding

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: watching Earthian at 5 am when i was 12...an intriguing surprise...

Other: Just thrilled that the guild is back...and member of my school's anime club, as well as the 'yaoi fangirls group' within said anime club.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:49 am
NickName: Kat
Preferences: Ah, I dunno...I like boys better than girls, but I like yuri, so...eh. ^_^ It's all good!
Interests: Writing, manga, anime, Rammstein, NIN, learning various languages
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ajsjkdsjsj all of them? XD I like Gravitation, though. A lot.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I don't remember anymore. I was about 13 and it was on FFnet; that's all I can recall.  

Hypergraphia

Hypergraphia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:51 am
Name: Kat
Preferences: I like boys better than girls, but I like yuri too, so...eh. ^_^ It's all good!
Interests: Writing, manga, anime, Rammstein, NIN, learning various languages
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ajsjkdsjsj all of them? XD But I like Gravitation. A lot. So...Tatsuha/Yuki (>>) or Tatsuha/Ryuichi.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I don't remember anymore. I was about 13 and it was on FFnet; that's all I can recall.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:16 pm
Username: ChibiChew
Nicknames: CC or Emiri.
Age: 13 (but I look like I'm around 20, so alot of people get confused when they see me.)
Preferences: Guys
Interests: Anime, manga, dying my hair strange colors (I dyed it maroon yesterday), movies, books, and too much stuff to list in one day!
Fave Boy/Boy Pairing: Um... KuramaxHiei, SiriusxRemus, YamixYugi, and there was another one that I really liked but I don't remember it.
First Encounter with Boy/Boy Pairing: I was eleven and was frantically searching for a good Yuyu Hakusho fanfic, when I magically stummbled across a fic that had the mysterios words "yaoi" and "lemon" under the title. I had no clue what they meant so I stared reading and eventually came to the scene that has corrupted me ever since. I was so shocked that I threw up (and I got to stay home from school the next day because my parents thought I was sick! biggrin ) and I vowed to never look at anything like that ever again... three hours later curiosity got the better of me and I was back at the computer searching for more. (I didn't understand some of the positions and terms in the fic, so I wanted to learn more.) I have been hooked ever since! I also eventually corrupted my friends and now they also love yaoi (almost) as much as I do!!  

Erie-danna

SonataBlue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:20 pm
UserName: SonataBlue
NickName: Sona
Preferences: Straight, but I suppose you could say bi-curious
Interests: Yaoi, piano, Final Fantasy, rping, music, concerts, theater
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SOOO hard to pick, because it changes often. Currently it's Youji/Natsuo from Loveless and Nanami/Shiniichiro from Sukisyo.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Yu-gi-oh -- Yami/ Yugi and Bakura/ Ryou
Other: I'm a girl, yo.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas