Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari sets out a proud face for winning the 'debate' as she folds her arms. Then she races Len to the sink, "so i guess since you're not allowed to get wet, so i'll wash the dishes and you'll dry 'em", she said to him, snatching all the plates from his hand without dropping any of them and turns around to face the sink.

She quickly turns the sink on, too quick that the water came out strong and sprays over to her face. "kyaah!", she yelled when the water rinsed her face. "unnn...damn water.", she grumbles as she sets down the plates and wipes her face, looking silly.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len sighed again. No, she's not going to let me do much of anything is she? he looked down his his hand. Damn.. This is going to scar if I don't heal it.. Maybe I can sneak awaya t night and- His thoughts were interrupted by her yelling. At the sight of her covered in water like that, he couldn't help but laugh in fact he laughed a lot. He doubled over, holding his stomach, laughing so hard he could barely breath. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"Ha ha, very funny Len" she pouted, embarrassed that someone laughed at her, she shook her head so some of the water would fall off.
Leena! can i borrow a towel please?". She rushed out of the kitchen, Lucky for Len he was left alone, at least until Akari is all dried up.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len had finally caught his breath right around the time Akari had left. Oh finally! Now's my chance! He didn't have time to undo the bandages, but he kept his back to the sink and hid his hands behind him as he called up some of the water that had come from the sink. He quickly wrapped the water around his hand and cast a healing spell as he watched the door. His hand would be glowing a faint blue as it healed, but the bandage would remain mostly dry. The dampness that would show could be easilly blamed on the water that was sprayed earlier. It didn't take long for the would to be mostly healed, but he couldn't heal it any farther without cleaner water. He let the water go back to the sink. His hand was about half way healed- but this way it wouldn't scar. As he waited for her to return he couldn't help but think of her. That was.. The first time I ever really laughed.. He realised.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:41 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari walked back into the kitchen with a towel around her neck still pouting to Len, steams was rising from her body, she was heating her body so the water will dry faster.
"do you need me to change your bandage? it seems a bit...damp" she was worried if she was the one causing that.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len shook his head. "No, it's fine. It will dry quickly. It's really not that wet." Truth was, the cold dampness of the bandage felt good around the burn. Even without the healing spell, Tamlen felt better when wet. He gestured back to the sink. "And besides, we should really get the dishes done now. I think they've been waiting long enough.." He said with a tiny hint of a smile. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:33 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"O-of course i know that ", still blushing from embarrassment, akari heads to the sink and starts washing the dishes.
Just as she finished washing the last one, she watches the water still flowing from the sink to her hand.
"isn't it funny how water can put out fire, yet fire can turn water into steam, drying it up?. Akari mumbles to her self, she have always wondered of the true reason why the Fire kingdom are against the Sea kingdom, of course she will have to figure that out on her own since every single person in the Fire kingdom would hate Sea people.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:23 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len looked at Akari, a bit suprized. Then he looked down. "Fire and Water are opposites.. They cancel each other out in nature, and so the two nations are forever perfect enemies. It's because the are polar opposites in every way. They fight and dispise each other.. Beacuase they are so different.." He said with a voice that hinted he'd seen much more than he'd let on. That's right.. Perfect enemies... These are my enemies.. He looked at her through the corner of his eye. And yet here I am.. Doing commener's chores with one. But.. She seems so kind.. I doubt she could be much of a threat.. But she's obviously important, so I can't really ask who she is without blowing my cover.. He thought. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:40 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari closed her eyes,"are you sure that those are the real reasons? differences helps each others in a way, but it seems that they just can't see it. Each sides has been polluted by stories that they don't even know if the truth was confirmed or not". she said. That's right, i don't know which is the truth either... she thought as she opens her eyes and look at her hand, the hand that have killed many life.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:18 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len looked back at the counter. "They say that those from the Sea Kingdom are cold and heartless.. Likewise, I've heard stories dicting those from the Fire Kingdom as being bloodthirsty and ruthless.. Though we know the stories can't be true for everyone. Everyone is different.. They can't all be like that.." He looked at her with his cold gaze. "You don't seem much ruthless.. But I guess that could change in battle.." He looked away from her again. "During war, mercy is not something that becomes a virtue.." His own hands were stained with blood.. By his orders, many had died needlessly. His father had gave the real order for war.. Tamlen had never wanted the war.. He didn't believe in needless bloodshed.. But then how much blood had he already spilled? How many sons? How many brothers? How many fathers whos children would never know them? How many wives would never see their husbands again? How much blood had, he alone, already spilled? ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:50 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"I...I'm just a puppet, not more than that". She said, looking down resting her hand on the edge of the sink table.

She was about so say something else when suddenly she heard Leena's scream. Akari was startled, her hands slipped from where it was and falls towards Len.
Leena entered the kitchen, scared,
"AKARI!! there was a BIG spider just now!". Leena stood over near the door, looking at Akari.

While Akari, she couldn't even move a finger, her face was beet-red, and her hands were trembling. She knew that she fell on Len, and she should get up soon, but it seems like her body won't respond at all.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:05 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ A puppet.. Yes.. That fits doesn't it.. But who really hold my strings? He was deep in thought when suddenly he felt Akari's weight against him, he also couldn't move or speak. A-Akari! he felt her warmth against him, and for once it didn't make him feel weak.. He felt.. Good. Being so physically close to this woman-enemy or not- it was a feeling he liked. He blushed deeply, his cheeks turning a bright pink. Suddenly the room felt much warmer... ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:35 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari snapped out, she quickly pushes away from Len to stand up and steps away. "I...I..." she can't speak for some reason, her face was still red, almost the same color as her own hair.
What is this? why is my heart beating so fast...come on, calm down! Akari was trying to gain control of herself, her breath was fast, racing with her heartbeat, she have never acted like this before.

On the other side Leena watches them both, somehow amazed.
"Akari?" Leena's voice snaps her out, she quickly took a deep bow as she yelled her sorry to Len.

"Leena, i'm sorry but i have to go home this instance, make sure you lock your door until your mother gets home". Akari said to her as she quickly fled out from Leena's house.

Leena only watch her go out, then she turns her sight to Len,
"Don't worry, she'll be back tomorrow...Or maybe you should chase after her?", she suggested to Len.

Atlantean Stalker

to be, or not to be~ biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:36 am
lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

User Image
The road stretched ahead, marshy and verdant. Blaze felt lighter, the bag of parchment and the burden of delivering it gone. All the same, there was a flutter of fear at the thought of the front. He had never been one with a strong stomach, especially when it came to blood, and the thought of being under attack caused him to break out into a cold sweat.
Not one to let the product of his thinking out in words, he increased his pace, hoping Kamek didn't mind.

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len had stood up just after Akari did. He heard what Leena said and looked at her. Then he looked forward again and bolted after Akari. "Akari!" he yelled. "Akari! Wait!" Even in the night he chased after her. Why? He didn't know.. Something just told him that he should.. So he did.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces